PDA

View Full Version : Are dinosaurs 4 real?

Aqueous Moon
10-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Peace
I was thinking about it and I came upon a site that describes how archeologist/palentologists manufactured artificial evidence to support the theory that dinosaurs once ruled the planet. Here is the link: internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm

Do you think dinsaurs really exsisted?
Peace

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Ain't yo ass seen Jurasic Park

iNtell3kT
10-27-2005, 07:20 PM
they did once

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 07:42 PM
I didn't read all of this, but I'll print it out so I can. From most of the material that I skimmed through I can tell that it's similar material that one of my fellow warriors told me about. Good thread. Get ready for the hate.

Peace

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Conclusion

The dinosaur industry needs to be investigated and questions need to be asked. I personally do not have any reasons to believe dinosaurs ever existed and I believe they may be a fabrication of nineteenth and twentieth century people possibly under Satanic control pursuing an evolutionary and anti-Bible and anti-Christian agenda.

People should attempt to question what they are being told instead of blindly believing the dinosaur story and carefully consider issues I have raised in this article for the sake of "good science".

When faced with the choice of believing the word of man, the evolutionists, or the word of God, the Bible, the latter easily wins.

HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

I think I've read enough. Don't trust some site on the internet.

Machete
10-27-2005, 07:47 PM
I think it very well could be. The page poses good questions that go against conventional thinking. The so called war between religion and science has caused many to go to extreme lengths to prove their beliefs.

Nice find.

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Some people like to draw others into their tunnelvision absurdity and make webpages spreading false fact. Don't believe this.

Come on.

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Conclusion

When faced with the choice of believing the word of man, the evolutionists, or the word of God, the Bible, the latter easily wins.Good observation. I didn't read it yet, so I didn't see this yet. From my perspective religion / science / spirituality are one in the same. To separate them and to use them to combat one another vice using them as compatible correlations only hinder positive progression.

Peace

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Entire dinosaur skeletons are found in seas, deserts and on mountains. How can anyone deny excistence of dinosaurs.

Machete
10-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Some people like to draw others into their tunnelvision absurdity and make webpages spreading false fact. Don't believe this.

Come on.Understood. But you aint really backing anything up. And chances are, your proof is the same as what we've all been taught at a school. I can't see any harm in exploring questions that were never brought up about it. Seems like you want me to stay one sided about it and ignore opposing viewpoints.

crass
10-27-2005, 08:06 PM
yeah i had a girlfriend who was a born again christian who said dinosaurs never existed "because the bible never mentioned them," and when i asked her, "what are those giant bones" she said t hat people found "random bones" and put them together to make dinosaurs.

there WERE dinosaurs, god damn, people choose the WRONG things to make conspiracies about lmao

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 08:10 PM
You see, I don't feel obligated enough to correct all the wrongness. But for Christ sake, the writer of this piece admits to be a very Christian man. Understand that's his motive. On the internet you can find all sorts of writings, about UFOS, black slavery, the government and much more. A lot of those articles are rubbish. There's tons of writings about how the Holocaust never happened and most of these pages have links and stuff with proof to back up their claims. When you click those links you'll end up on some semi official page with more bullshit propaganda.

People go far to force their scewed views on matters upon others. Pay them no mind.

crass
10-27-2005, 08:11 PM
^^^truth

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 08:19 PM
You see, I don't feel obligated enough to correct all the wrongness. But for Christ sake, the writer of this piece admits to be a very Christian man. Understand that's his motive. On the internet you can find all sorts of writings, about UFOS, black slavery, the government and much more. A lot of those articles are rubbish. There's tons of writings about how the Holocaust never happened and most of these pages have links and stuff with proof to back up their claims. When you click those links you'll end up on some semi official page with more bullshit propaganda.

People go far to force their scewed views on matters upon others. Pay them no mind.Everyone has an opinion. But you can't tell people not to believe in things just because you don't. I can look at their information and be lead to a significant revelation. There's truth in everything. You just have to be able to decipher the logic from the emotion.

Peace

Aqueous Moon
10-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Peace
Im not for sure either way on this dinosaur thing...although something tells me it's not on the up and up. Peope will go to great lengths to make money. I do believe they would actually make this shit up so they could ge paid. Yeah, I think somebody needs to find up what's relly going on in these museums.
Peace

Aqueous Moon
10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Peace Blackwisdom- ^^^
Well said

Skellington
10-28-2005, 03:35 AM
LMFAO, are you fucking serious??? Come on man, everyone knows that's true it's a FACT, it's proven lol....damn, this is the stupidest thread i've ever seen.....no offence tho......

peace

tajeco
10-28-2005, 05:06 AM
Whoever says they did not exist is fucking stupid. Why would Geology professors and Paleontologists go along with the "fake dinosaur" shit for all these years. The Universe is over 14 billion years old, Earth is over 5 billion years old, humans are not the greatest species ever, some unseen spook people call "he/him" did not create all of this. Bunch of braindead brainwashed zombies man, foreal. I recommend a basic college level Geology and Astronomy class for the hypo-christians.

Mark
10-28-2005, 05:13 AM
Dinosaurs = fact

If you say something like: ''Dinosaurs never walked on the surface of the earth'' you are a complete idiot. These idiots believe that Bush and his people from the white house jumped in their Delorean and travelled back in time with bones made by the CIA.

Sweet6
10-28-2005, 05:44 AM
Everyone has an opinion. But you can't tell people not to believe in things just because you don't. I can look at their information and be lead to a significant revelation. There's truth in everything. You just have to be able to decipher the logic from the emotion.

PeaceThis has nothing to do with opinions, this is pure deception from some Christian person in denial of facts. These people are scum and spread lies. Lies with no truth in it or what so ever.
You have to understand this persons motives. You can read it as a novel, but don't believe what he says.

Skellington
10-28-2005, 06:59 AM
So now I can say, damn, did jesus realy exsist? I don't see you asking that, lol, do you see his skeleton in a museum? LOL no.....damn.....

Did cavemen realy exsist?? lmfao

peace

Alcryt
10-28-2005, 08:53 AM
of course dinosaurs are 4 real thats why you see their skeletons at museums and archealogical sites lol

baby jesus
10-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Man Some Of You People On This Site Love To Reach. Of Course Dinosaurs Existed This Is A Ridiculous Thread Come On Now.

Jesus Shootin Heroin
10-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Conclusion

The dinosaur industry needs to be investigated and questions need to be asked. I personally do not have any reasons to believe dinosaurs ever existed and I believe they may be a fabrication of nineteenth and twentieth century people possibly under Satanic control pursuing an evolutionary and anti-Bible and anti-Christian agenda.

People should attempt to question what they are being told instead of blindly believing the dinosaur story and carefully consider issues I have raised in this article for the sake of "good science".

When faced with the choice of believing the word of man, the evolutionists, or the word of God, the Bible, the latter easily wins.
He believes unquestioningly in an invisible omnipresent entity who created everything in 6 days but feels the need to attack the unimpeachable FACT of the existence of dinosaurs.

100pr00f
10-28-2005, 09:31 AM
..some are still around...like crocks

how can u explain finding bones that are all in the fourm of a dino
all put togeather..... lol

does the bible mention ...cave men
the ice age

i dont know couse i dont read it....

but a cave man was found not so long ago..in a block of ice.......lol like that movie inceno ,man

does it mention that the worlds land was allconnected at one point
thats y dinos of the same type were found in other countrys

some let me know if god mention those things in his book

100pr00f
10-28-2005, 09:32 AM
also this should be in the know the ledge section

Skellington
10-28-2005, 09:36 AM
When another big bang happens, maybe there's gonna be a new type of creature walking this planet,smaller then humans with the question millions years later "Did humans realy exists?" lol :lmao:

Reggie_Noble
10-28-2005, 09:38 AM
DINOSAURS(aka CAUCASIASAURS) WERE INVENTED BY YACUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100pr00f
10-28-2005, 10:45 AM
im a alien

Reggie_Noble
10-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Crocodiles are further from being dinosaurs than birds.

just a fact

baby jesus
10-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Crocodiles are further from being dinosaurs than birds.

just a factVery True. If You Acutally Look At Some Birds Usually Ones That Dont Fly Do Kinda Look Like Dinosaurs In The Beak Area And Shit.

100pr00f
10-28-2005, 11:03 AM
yes thats true 2 .....but crocs...havent change to much..i mean they were around dino time............also dont forget ..the dino that is still around the lockness

Reggie_Noble
10-28-2005, 11:06 AM
yeah Crocs were around before most dinos even, but they're kind of a different path of evolution

Ink Is My Drink
10-28-2005, 11:36 AM
dinosaurs are the best +they make me laugh

Machete
10-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Ugh, Santa is REAL because I saw the presents he left behind! The presents are proof!

froth
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Dinosaurs are proven fact, period. End of story.

Ayatollah Prolific
10-28-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't see why scientist would make up theories for the soul purpose of negating the belief in God. The existence of Dinosaurs in no way contradicts Exodus. So what would be the point.

Ayatollah Prolific
10-28-2005, 01:58 PM
When another big bang happens, maybe there's gonna be a new type of creature walking this planet,smaller then humans with the question millions years later "Did humans realy exists?" lol :lmao:
How do you know they don't already exist. They could be so small we can't even see them with a microscope, or they could be so big, we think we're in space but we're really in his anus.

Murdah Piff
10-28-2005, 02:03 PM
dinosaurs still exist i got iguanas and chameleons

Aqueous Moon
10-28-2005, 03:56 PM
are u a fuckin idiot? Like seriously, are you a moron? Did your mom drop u on your head when u were a child? ofcoursxe dinosaurs existed! Jesus christ, u fuckin religeous fanatics need a good bitch slapping I swear, did dinosaurs exist....FUCK! this thread should be deleted for the sheer stupidity that some1 actually believed they didn't. what r u smokin on? whatever it is pass it over here cus u on a trip 4real.

religeon= belief which requires no facts at all but relies on a persons well being which 4 some reason makes people believe in bullshit "fairy tales" without having to prove a single fact

sciennce= facts that have proof and reasonable explanations why things are the way they are without relying on bullshit theories which clearly make no sense at all like certain aspects of "religeon"

believing that dinosaurs never existed, is almost as ridiculous as believing in leprachauns and unicorns.

so smarten the fuck up
Thanks for flaming up my thread.
A wise man once said, "Never take anything on face value."
Question everything.
If you can't tell that the people running this world use lies and trick - knowledge to maintain their wealth and power than you must be the one who got dropped on the head.
So, while you are trying to be sarcastic and insulting - FUCK OFF!!!
Peace. Aqueous

My First Timbs
10-28-2005, 08:57 PM
i have come across this conspiracy theory several times and suprisingly there are alot of supporters. but as was mentioned earlier, unconditionally the start of this conspiracy theory normally stems from creationist christian themes that have no real merit

any conspiracy theory can be structured to sound plausible, but the proof is always in the pudding.

a similar theory is that man never went on the moon... these theories thrive on ignorance.. the ignorance of the reader on the very topic.

all conspiracy theories have a motive.. in this case the motive is always creation/ christian dogma fueled by biblical literalists that dont want anything messing up their worldview

born invincible
10-28-2005, 09:34 PM
they did once

yup....

kid cal
10-28-2005, 11:43 PM
just shut up and be good and you won't go to hell

Alcryt
10-30-2005, 10:40 AM
The dinosaurs went extinct after Vin Diesel told God he thought the dinosaurs were "a motherfucking stupid idea...dumbass." God was embarrased and killed off all the dinosaurs.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Is not that dinos didn't exist, its just that some people don't want them too.

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Is not that dinos didn't exist, its just that some people don't want them too.
Peace
To me it seems like the people in power who strive to prove that dinos existed have more motivation to concoct this "dinos once ruled the planet" theory.

Religion is already wide spread. It has been that way for a long time. And most people accept both religion and dinos as reality and fact.

Darwinism and evolution are relatively new ideas. I could see why they would want to prove the existance of dinosaurs...it supports their beliefs.

But, I don't have proof about it either...just thinking....

Peace

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Most people are clueless when it comes to evolution/ our excistence. Christianity is a great thing, untill you take it all a little too seriously

Sicka than aidZ
10-30-2005, 04:02 PM
my favorite dinosaur is the T-rex

baby jesus
10-30-2005, 04:12 PM
my favorite dinosaur is the T-rexTricertops Are The Shit.

faggot
10-30-2005, 04:14 PM
I never saw one.

Alcryt
10-30-2005, 05:23 PM
man i used 2 love dinosaurs wen i was lil i knew like shit loads o stuff about em lol

Sicka than aidZ
10-30-2005, 11:22 PM
yeah, teradactyle's were the bomb 2

GENERAL WISE
10-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Man this is some ignorant, Weed smokin question,
but i'ma answer it any ways
THEYRE STILL ALIVE
new name = reptilians
overall change = 1/100 of their original size
Example = Crocodile

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 12:06 AM
^^^
Wat up?, Cali

You never know about this type of shit tho. But, I did used to be on some waaay out shit back when I was smoking that bud...lol

Peace

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 12:26 AM
fuck off pale kris

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 12:31 AM
Just go back to the private messaging. That was way more fun.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 12:37 AM
blah blah blah.......this is boring

I already said what i had to say to you so.....argue with your self.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 12:38 AM
keep your mommy's pics at home...boring!!!!!!!!!!

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 12:45 AM
4) quit trying to get ppl to laugh by posting pics u got off a website noone is laughin. wack ass

You are too boring...^^^^^I'll let your record speak for itself.

Oh yeah, my pic is on my home page - so fuck off

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 12:54 AM
LOL...That was a good fucking laugh.......lies suit you well.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 12:55 AM
you guys are too cute.

I wanna pinch your cheeks.

no homo

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 01:08 AM
Yesssssss....So, you can think logically , huh?

By the way, you must be still having your period.

Only pussies catch feelings off the internet.

Get off the rag and get over it.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 01:29 AM
Lol I could stay entertained off this all day.

Alcryt
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
STOP!!

nice sig pale kris bruce lees tha man

Ok carry on lol

blackwisdom
10-31-2005, 02:24 PM
I didn't read all of this, but I'll print it out so I can. From most of the material that I skimmed through I can tell that it's similar material that one of my fellow warriors told me about. Good thread. Get ready for the hate.

PeaceDoes this rate a negative reputation point? Someone gave me one. Regardless...

Hotep

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 02:43 PM
If it said something about anal bleech it was probably me.

oldie
10-31-2005, 03:20 PM
are you 4 real, ofcorse they did. bones n shit.

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 03:36 PM
Does this rate a negative reputation point? Someone gave me one. Regardless...

Hotep
naw, post is cool, prolly your siggy

adios

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
yo, another ill dinosaur, triceratops !!^O^, dat lil nigga gets 2 thumbs up!

Alcryt
10-31-2005, 04:54 PM
i remeber this old game i had tht showed short clips from old dinosaur movies n it showed ppl getin killed by dinosaurs, classic shit lol

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 04:57 PM
remember " not da mama" and "im the baby, gotta luv me.

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 05:01 PM
The Gravel Pit video is proof enough for me.

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 05:05 PM
your a fuckin idiot, hahahahahahaha, lmao, yo, u really jasper or what. u crack me up nigga

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Let's just say I'm a close friend to that pedotacular nazi.

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 05:24 PM
lol, fuck bone collecta

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Jasper will be back from vacation tomorrow. I'm just the guy who takes care of his cats.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Make sure the chinaman don't get em?

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 07:35 PM
His cats are safe with me...

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1487-1119702365.jpg

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 07:50 PM
LOL

I made plenty of kitty prisons outta hampers in my life. One time my cat ran so fast that she pushed the thing and all the heavy shit on top flew off and it made mad noise. My mom was like WTF WAS THAT, WHAT WAS THAT, and I was just laughin my ass off.

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 07:53 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1487-1119702382.jpg

Jaspers cats are real cute.

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 07:58 PM
no doubt, did u see "maxi pads" latest posts in the chinese food thread?

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 09:37 PM
stagasaurus ^O^

MaShPG
10-31-2005, 09:42 PM
i'm too lazy to read all your bullshit replies...so sorry if this has been said already;

The stories of dinosaurs were fabricated and made up just to keep the black man down!

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 09:46 PM
fuckin honkeys

raptors ^O^

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:03 PM
Werd up, T-Rex's will no longer opress my people!

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 10:14 PM
How would dinosaur stories keep the blackman down?

How many black men do you ever hear giving a fuck about dinsaurs?

Peace

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Motivation

"Dinosaur" bones sell for a lot of money at auctions. It is a profitable business. There is pressure on academics to publish papers. There is pressure on museums to produce displays. There is pressure on movie producers and the media to make money. The media loves to hype alleged dinosaurs finds. Much is to be gained by converting a bland non-dinosaur discovery, of a bone of modern origin, into an impressive dinosaur find, and letting artists' interpretations and imaginations take the spotlight, rather than the basic boring real find. There are people who desire and crave prestige and attention. There is the bandwagon effect. And then there are people pursuing political and religious agendas. During the nineteenth century a new world view of evolution was being pursued by then influential people such as Darwin and Marx. During this era of thought the first dinosaur discoveries were made. Were these discoveries "made" to try to make up for inadequacies in the fossil record for the theory of evolution

Size and Lifestyle Paradox

Dinosaurs and the Expanding Earth (http://www.dinox.freeserve.co.uk/english/paradox.htm) discusses the paradox between the dinosaurs' size and lifestyle.

"The dinosaurs' large size has presented palaeontologists with an interesting paradox. Calculations of the structural dynamic stresses within the bones of the largest dinosaurs indicate that they were too large to move fast without injuring themselves. Contrary to this view is the fact that detailed bio-mechanical reconstructions indicate that they were agile, active creatures."

"Depending on the arguments used, a particular dinosaur can be reconstructed in two ways, slow and lumbering, or fast and agile, with both sides of the argument appearing equally valid."

Dinosaurs and the Expanding Earth (http://www.dinox.freeserve.co.uk/english/strucdin.htm) also discusses the structural dynamics of dinosaurs.

"One method of finding out more about Dinosaurs is to study their structural dynamics. This method considers the loads and forces acting on the structure of their skeleton as they moved. The Dinosaurs' structural dynamics indicates that the loads acting on their skeletons where much greater than that of present day animals. In some causes, because of the Dinosaurs' large size, calculations indicate that the bones of the largest Dinosaurs were likely to buckle and crack under their own immense weight. These calculations were responsible for promoting the idea that the Dinosaurs must have moved very slowly to prevent sudden shocks to their skeleton." "This idea of slow moving animals does not agree with the bio-mechanical analysis of dinosaurs, which indicate that the Dinosaurs where agile, active creatures. This is the paradox between the Dinosaurs size and lifestyle."

Peace

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:25 PM
How would dinosaur stories keep the blackman down?

How many black men do you ever hear giving a fuck about dinsaurs?

PeaceRelax champ, its called a joke, with a hint of sarcasm.

Deep breaths.... count from 10.... we good now?

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 10:36 PM
oh... a joke...O.K.
lol

Sexy Jasper
12-13-2006, 09:13 AM
Good thread.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Peace
I was thinking about it and I came upon a site that describes how archeologist/palentologists manufactured artificial evidence to support the theory that dinosaurs once ruled the planet. Here is the link: internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm

Do you think dinsaurs really exsisted?
Peace

Are YOU for real? Shit man.}:T

Gawd
12-13-2006, 09:30 AM
ageous moon.....come back to me. I miis you so much. remember all the love we shared? When you 1st let me do anal on you? cmon baby.....Bring it back to me.

LHX
12-13-2006, 09:37 AM
ive never seen a live dinosaur IRL

Sexy Jasper
12-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Someone put this in classics because this thread shines like fat turds in a tl lit toilet.

crass
12-13-2006, 10:35 AM
aqueous moon is one of the worst pieces of trash on this site

Gawd
12-13-2006, 10:52 AM
faggots have been bumpin' threads....i dont blame them tho....

TurnThePage
12-13-2006, 11:14 AM

religeon= belief which requires no facts at all but relies on a persons well being which 4 some reason makes people believe in bullshit "fairy tales" without having to prove a single fact

sciennce= facts that have proof and reasonable explanations why things are the way they are without relying on bullshit theories which clearly make no sense at all like certain aspects of "religeon"

believing that dinosaurs never existed, is almost as ridiculous as believing in leprachauns and unicorns.

so smarten the fuck up[/QUOTE]

lmao @ this joker telling anyone to smarten up when he spelled science and religion wrong.

Skellington
12-13-2006, 01:14 PM
...a dumb question deserves no answer...

Gawd
12-13-2006, 01:30 PM
http://i12.tinypic.com/47va2j7.jpg

HANZO
12-13-2006, 02:08 PM
to many fukin conspiracy theories today in the world. some people dont know how to just sit down and forget about it.

Inspectah_Dirk
12-13-2006, 02:11 PM
There is way too much information on dinosaurs to be made up. Plus why go trough all that trouble to make that kinda shit up? Its not the only evidence for evolution. And they wouldnt get richer from it either.
With religion its different, thats made up just to get richer..its all a big scam..like those piramid games.

LHX
12-13-2006, 02:35 PM
i still have never seen a real live dinosaur in real life

Inspectah_Dirk
12-13-2006, 02:43 PM

sigh

smh

crass
12-13-2006, 02:54 PM

please save the rhetorical, pseudo-intellectualizing for KTL

we prefer general chat to be ig'nant

Sexy Jasper
12-13-2006, 04:12 PM
faggots have been bumpin' threads....i dont blame them tho....This thread was made for a reason...

Gawd
12-13-2006, 04:18 PM
the reason is the season? im glad we can discuss something other the meetup which will never happen....

LHX
12-13-2006, 04:31 PM
yall are just tryin to keep me out of General Chat

muthafuckin CONSPIRACY BITCHES

Alcryt
12-13-2006, 04:38 PM

I know this is an old thread but lmao at this post!

P.s. Kinda related Bill Hicks vid about the existence of dinosaurs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qmglGWMsdk

This thread just reminded me of that clip, funny but so true :lmao:

Gawd
12-13-2006, 04:48 PM
yall are just tryin to keep me out of General Chat

muthafuckin CONSPIRACY BITCHES
indeed.....

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-13-2006, 06:01 PM

How abut Crocs and Aligators? Jellyfish? Those crab like things with helmets on, they all been around since dinosaurs time

Alcryt
12-14-2006, 05:26 AM
^^ Some plants too!!

whitey
12-14-2006, 09:50 AM
oooo man, if a white man teachs it, it CANT be true. dont you all know that by now.

snapple
12-14-2006, 10:09 AM
it honestly doesn't make any difference in my life, they aren't here now so i don't care..

Malcom Guevera
12-14-2006, 11:30 AM
How abut Crocs and Aligators? Jellyfish? Those crab like things with helmets on, they all been around since dinosaurs time

What it is, is that the planet has gone threw many transformations, I mean, can you imagine that the earth at one time had no existing desearts.... could you beleive that

With that said, life forms have come and gone, some evolved, some gone extinct.

I can get deeper but many of you are not ready.

Gawd
12-14-2006, 11:32 AM
What it is, is that the planet has gone threw many transformations, I mean, can you imagine that the earth at one time had no existing desearts.... could you beleive that

With that said, life forms have come and gone, some evolved, some gone extinct.

Through deserts.

LHX
12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
i have never actually seen a live dinosaur with my eyes

the closest i came was on a movie, but that was not real life (computer animation)

if i ever see a dinosaur i will say "yes dinosaurs are definitely for real" and i will post it here in KTL

until then, the verdict is: MAYBE (close to PROBABLY)

whitey
12-14-2006, 01:28 PM
the logic is out of wack in this thread.

bones of dinosaurs = living dinos at one time.

not hard people.

thats like saying there was no slavery in the US because i dont see it going on now.

LHX
12-14-2006, 02:32 PM
the logic is out of wack in this thread.

bones of dinosaurs = living dinos at one time.

not hard people.

ive got one of Moses' armpit hairs in a shoebox in my closet

true story

thats like saying there was no slavery in the US because i dont see it going on now.
1. which parallel dimension is this 'US' in?
2. can i go there?

supremecharma
12-15-2006, 01:22 AM

:clap: thank you for a bloody good laugh!

7EL7
12-15-2006, 01:59 AM
i have all the answers to everything
but you're not suppose to let 2 year olds drive cars

supremecharma
12-15-2006, 02:12 AM
so thats were weve been going wrong.

Ginnsey
12-15-2006, 05:20 AM
of course they did exist. thats all i gotta say

whitey
12-15-2006, 11:28 AM
ive got one of Moses' armpit hairs in a shoebox in my closet

true story

1. which parallel dimension is this 'US' in?
2. can i go there?

i think your trying a little too hard with this.

not just archeologists find this things. they are found by all kinds of people, and have been for a while. remote people who have nothing to do with western science and just live off the land and what not have found dino bones. are they part of this conspiracy?

and the hair in your shoebox, i wonder if its carbon datable back a couple thousand years to when moses was kicking it? well these dino bones are carbon dated going back millions and millions of years. and you dont get bones without something living on those bones at one time. aka j park for real.

LHX
12-15-2006, 11:52 AM
i think your trying a little too hard with this.

not just archeologists find this things. they are found by all kinds of people, and have been for a while. remote people who have nothing to do with western science and just live off the land and what not have found dino bones. are they part of this conspiracy?

and the hair in your shoebox, i wonder if its carbon datable back a couple thousand years to when moses was kicking it? well these dino bones are carbon dated going back millions and millions of years. and you dont get bones without something living on those bones at one time. aka j park for real.
you will never catch me saying that there was no such thing as dinosaurs
but
ive got reason enough to maintain skepticism

is i said before:
probably, not definitely

Sexy Jasper
12-15-2006, 03:03 PM
With that kind of thinking, nothing is certain.

LHX
12-15-2006, 03:08 PM
With that kind of thinking, nothing is certain.
welcome to the universe

refreshments are to your right

Sexy Jasper
12-15-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure if I should believe that.

LHX
12-15-2006, 03:38 PM
thats probably a good approach to take

Sexy Jasper
12-15-2006, 03:40 PM
I don't know know about that...

7EL7
12-15-2006, 09:29 PM
terrible lizards ?

nah - proof of the slaughter remolded to be dinosaurs
they were about to be taken to the highest world court and they fucked up the evidence and said look, these are big lizards that lived billions of years ago before us

whitey
12-15-2006, 10:12 PM
yo what are you even saying?

7EL7
12-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Grave Sites
of my people
Natives of america
found
proof of slaughter
evidence destroyed

whitey
12-16-2006, 01:33 AM
im sure that very well did happen, but thats a bit egotistic to say they made up a giant conspiracy to cover that fact up. the us government has killed lots of people in lots of a ways, nothing new there.

7EL7
12-16-2006, 04:40 AM
im sure that very well did happen, but thats a bit egotistic to say they made up a giant conspiracy to cover that fact up. the us government has killed lots of people in lots of a ways, nothing new there.

you forgot this

they were about to be taken to the highest world court and they fucked up the evidence

whitey
12-16-2006, 12:28 PM
the united states does not care about international organizations. it does what it wants.

7EL7
12-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Hiding evidence went on then and it goes on now

and......

why not just say "we are in iraq to steal natural resources"
instead of "pretending" to save the people and cut down terrorist ?

whitey
12-17-2006, 01:17 AM
if you honestly think there was no such thing as the dinos you are wacked nothing else to be said on the topic.

LHX
12-17-2006, 08:19 AM
if you honestly think there was no such thing as the dinos you are wacked nothing else to be said on the topic.

whats the harm?

you dont believe that there is even the slightest possibility that they didnt exist?

how do parents get away with convincing kids about santa claus?

CHRONZ
12-17-2006, 09:18 AM
hahahahaha.. Dinos fake ?
the bones are the evidence, nothin fake bout that...

Next.

Alcryt
12-17-2006, 10:04 AM

Good point, dino bones are found all over the world, i have even been to dino excavation (sp?) sites and seen dino bones being uncovered.
If dinosaurs dont exist, then does that mean mammoths and other pre-historic mammals dont exist too?
Does that mean people went around drawing weird paintings in caves to say they were drawn by "cave men"?

And what are the explanations for dinosaur bones? Have some crack team of scientists managed to think of a way to make bones and mould them into any shape they want, think up a bunch of species of so called "dinosaurs" and go around the world planting them deep into the ground?

Im not trying to be patronising or anything i just dont see any reason to believe dinosaurs never existed.

7EL7
12-17-2006, 11:32 AM
alot of things are made to look real

artificial
alot of stories retold
monuments moved to other locations
clones
TV Programming
all set up before the viewing

big terrible lizards may have existed billions of years ago
a talking serpent really did convince eve to eat the fruit from the tree of polarity
Aliens really do exist among us - they look like us, talk like us, but are not us
the recent burst of this new population....among them are experiments, AI,Alien,and Monsters

whitey
12-17-2006, 12:24 PM
now your just trying to get a laugh out of us.

7EL7
12-17-2006, 12:28 PM
they also have real alien bodies in a place called area 51 and 58 and 67,82,88,95,107,etc......

Sicka than aidZ
12-17-2006, 02:43 PM
if i was a dino id be a triceratopz or a brontisauraus. something that eatz vegetablez all day and shit.

Alcryt
12-17-2006, 02:58 PM
http://file023a.bebo.com/3/large/2006/10/23/18/19523153a2342513735b815178247l.jpg

Oztradamus
12-18-2006, 02:35 PM
^ LMAO!!!

Gangsta!

V4D3R
12-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Lol - this thread. I was in jail for 8 years in Drumheller Alberta. The place with the most dinosaur fossils in the entire world. Dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible. But some people twist up words and make up stories. Like when they would find T-Rex skulls or other meat eaters skulls...they would claim they found "dragons". In the Book of Job, God tells Job about how wonderful Leviathan is in the sea and how great Behemoth are on the land.

Man's imagination gets the best of him alot in his life. Even for a scientist and his theories. One wants to believe so much on a theory that fills gaps because mankind has a natural inclination to seek answers.

They found the biggest water living meat eater on the Fraser rivers banks a few years back. And what about the living pre-historic shit that still lives in secluded waters all over the world? The Canadian sturgeon fish is pre-historic.
This one species shark they thaught was extinct still lives.

Matter of time until they find a living sea dwelling creature. I bet they have evolved brains and sonar just like whales/dolphins do if they exist - which would explain why they are never detected. Evolution is a beautiful thing. Could be some sea creatures evolved a defense mechanism to absorb sonar - natural stealth.

What is the best way to absorb sound? Counter the sound with the opposite wave-lengths.

Now this is me going on with my imagination.

LHX
12-21-2006, 09:24 PM
everybody is in on it

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16314272/

Prolifical ENG
12-21-2006, 09:30 PM
What is the best way to absorb sound? Counter the sound with the opposite wave-lengths.

Actually, that is the best way to absorb sound. in physics its called total destructive interference.

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 10:36 PM
The Dinos

not real - i've never met one - and i was here 6 billion years ago

diggy
07-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Actually, that is the best way to absorb sound. in physics its called total destructive interference.

I wonder if that technique could be applied to other things.

LORD NOSE
10-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by V4D3R

WTF !

can you explain this ?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-25-2009, 10:03 AM

What? Where do you guys get this stuff from?

Uncle Steezo
10-25-2009, 10:28 AM
lacey please don't tell me you don't believe in waves.

waves can be in phase and out of phase. when they are in phase, the magnitude of the wave is increased. out of phase waves are destructive to one another.

this concept is applied in noise canceling headphones.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-25-2009, 11:14 AM
How can I not believe in waves, I am waves.

ALCATRAZ
10-25-2009, 02:34 PM
olololololololol

check two
07-01-2014, 06:22 PM
oh man