PDA

View Full Version : I hear that..

D.projectile
11-26-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8d9nZ7ZIdA

"Dear White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine,
A thought I had - that there are 4 groups of humanity.
Group 1 - Those that have not woken up and believe everything the media portrays.
Group 2 - Those that have woken up to the truth but are bitter, angry, hateful, revengeful and rebellious.
Group 3 - Those that have woken up to the higher truth and understand how to truly be proactive in peace, love, forgiveness and creation.
Group 4 - Those who exist in love and light, see the darkness but refuse to acknowledge it and turn the other way.
Could The Nine comment on this thought?"

food for thought
11-26-2011, 10:57 AM
might want to fix your link

D.projectile
11-26-2011, 11:17 AM
oh seen..sorted

D.projectile
11-26-2011, 11:36 AM
group 2's existence is partly due to their failure to see how their emotional fuel is no different from the emotional fuel of the 'oppressors' (who are also slaves to tradition and also cry out for truth)

prideful finger pointing is a comfortable practice but its suicide to ur truth seeker

knoowing something and feeling something arent the same and for me its important to be constantly reminded of that.

If you love yourself truly..it'll manifest..if you THINK you ought to love yourself you may appear to for a season or 2 but then....*crash*

knowing adultery is a sin may not stop me doing it...FEELING that its it's wrong..another story

humility is the antidote..it will destroy delusions

pro.Graveface
11-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Peace, i hear that the environment, reflecting surroundings in perception, is a mirror of Self!

pro.Graveface
11-28-2011, 03:31 PM
kinestatic tai chi, Kwan Yin qi gong

D.projectile
11-28-2011, 05:23 PM
peace g. yh..HEART..that's what its about..

i think the science behind saying less and remaining passive is nature will do its thing because you allow it..less resistance..you allow ur natural state to sprout up...Good is deeply rooted but its always there

In genesis god saw good that all creation was good..see the environment thru god's eyes and you wont acknowledge bad and it'll have no power over you

Kwan Yin qi gong...im reading about it on http://www.qiwithoutborders.org/qigong5.html respect 4 that...