oh its a dream! yes life is like the kraziest drug ever , dope lil video, PEACE

food for thought
12-01-2011, 09:10 AM
lmao fuckin joe rogan.

ever since he took that first dose of DMT he hasnt been the same lol

I cant stand this dude but he says a lot of good shit that psychonauts think

J-Cee
12-02-2011, 03:28 AM
heheheheh tru that,i'm on the search for the shit.

7'smatrix
12-02-2011, 09:53 AM
This guy does so much drugs that he looses his grip on actual reality. I'm not a big fan, still a child in the mind. Although he does make people questions their reality, and to me that is important.

Peace.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
12-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Cool story Joe!

I like the idea though that all ideas are out there already and we're like antenna picking them up...

Uncle Steezo
12-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Cool story Joe!

I like the idea though that all ideas are out there already and we're like antenna picking them up...
akashic records.
wanna try and visit it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv0nmZ2Lrf4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL8B3BD4CF4B2BBD49

Sar Shalom
12-05-2011, 01:27 AM
akashic records.
wanna try and visit it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv0nmZ2Lrf4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL8B3BD4CF4B2BBD49

hm, whats it like to enter the records? share some experiences?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Joe Rogan is basically my friend in like 20 years. Just like this big dude, constantly fucking with people and telling bad jokes, started smoking weed moved on to mushrooms and acid and now he's full of all kinds of that hyper-dimensional wisdom. I mean he's not the only guy I know who trips his face off, but he's the only one who I think has grown from it, which is key. A lot of people do acid because for them it's a drug that makes them experience crazy shit, but some people still do it in the way that makes you reconsider your place in the universe and removes the blinders.

I don't think I'm ready to journey, but I've been doing some sober day tripping through meditating on some shit.

J-Cee
12-05-2011, 11:17 PM
I've definitely grown and gained an awareness i didn't have after trying acid only a couple times,i was searching for something and i still am,but acid has changed my conciousness in some way,for the better and has put me on a path i wasn't on before and to me its very positive.
The only thing is it's left me unable to relate to the people around me as much anymore,like 95% of people on my facebook, i see all the bullshit they write,trivial shit and i shake my head at it,i look at things from a different angle,a different perspective,question things more..