PDA

View Full Version : Questlove: Racist Epithets Fired At Me After Bachmann Intro Music On 'Fallon'

LORD NOSE
12-01-2011, 07:14 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/01/questlove-racist-epithets-bachman_n_1123663.html

Once the world caught on to the sly, musical message that the "Late Show With Jimmy Fallon" backing band the Roots sent to Michele Bachmann during her appearance on the show last week, reaction was swift: some laughed, Bachmann was outraged and NBC apologized.

Now, the band's drummer and leader, Questlove, has revealed that he has been the target of a steady stream of hate speech and racial epithets from Bachmann supporters and tea party members in the wake of his band playing a few notes of "Lyin' Ass B*tch" by Fishbone.

JASPER
12-01-2011, 07:28 PM
There are a couple of issues here. First, Questlove suddenly becomes the victim of the "racist" tea party people. Obviously racism trumps sexism. Especially if the victim of the sexism is a white conservati*ve attacked by a black liberal. I would love to know how Questlove was able to find out that those 3,500 people sending him tweets were infact tea party members. How exactly do you go about finding that out? The bully becomes the bullied, and all of a sudden we are supposed to care.

If Questlove was white, and did this to a liberal female like Michelle Obama, not only would he be called a racist and sexist, but he would be promptly fired. And that's the REAL racist double standard at work here. He can give it, but can't take insult. Well, cry me a river.

LORD NOSE
12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
sounds like the rant of a typical kkk member

"....if a white person was to do it.....blah blah blah......whites don't have equal rights......"

"whites" get away with WAY TOO much shit til this day - in media, in business,etc......he played a got dam song -
if she isn't a lieing bitch, then why is she acting like he played the song for her to get vexed ?

he played a fucking song and now caucasians wanna lynch a nigga - smdh - just like dogs when you pass the gate....full of fuckin rage for no dam reason at all -

lighten up bitches - the tables have truly turned -

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-01-2011, 09:55 PM
I think the playing of the song was brilliant but the apology was a cop out