View Full Version : Fonts in Photoshop?

Nasty Nash
12-03-2011, 02:39 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering if it is possible to use some of type box to put words or any way to put words at all for photoshop. Or is that for illustrator?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2011, 07:26 AM
you need InDesign

12-07-2011, 10:29 AM
If you're laying out a brochure or something with a lot of text, then you'll want to use InDesign because of all the formatting options.

If you're adding a small amount of text or headline or something to a graphic, it can be done easily in Photoshop.

In your tool bar you'll see an icon with a letter "T" on it. That's your type tool. When you click that you have two options with it. You can either:

1) Single click anywhere in your document which will bring up the type cursor where you can just start typing.

2) Click and drag which you'll notice will create a text box for you to type in. The size of the text box can be altered by using the handles in the corners/sides of the box.

Hope that helps.