PDA

View Full Version : Odd Future keeps impressing me with their versatility

Uncle Steezo
12-06-2011, 08:20 PM
i'm diggin their new project, The Internet.
its Syd tha Kid and matt martian and leftbrain

this moon head lesbo id killin this track.
3xaYNCBaUPQ

ShaDynasty
12-06-2011, 08:37 PM
nice, syd is a dope producer. she got that jazzy style.

wvn51HzTXpI

N_Y-We4Yv0U

OF are killing it.

CEITEDMOFO
12-06-2011, 09:20 PM
i'm diggin their new project, The Internet.
its Syd tha Kid and matt martian and leftbrain

this moon head lesbo id killin this track.

76p_ncbffCE

OF are killing it.

GTFO
76p_ncbffCE

STYLE IF U WANNA HEAR RnB THAN LISTENS TO THE GODS DRIZZY & THE WEEKEND
hbN3bzCo0Vo

EAGLE EYE
12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
hahaha

Uncle Steezo
12-06-2011, 09:25 PM
i think once tyler takes a back seat for a hot minute people will begin to see that OF is more than his shock rap.

Jet Age's 5th Echelon album is amazing.
ZOGpXF7RaE0

Domo is the darkhorse of the crew IMO
Fa75m_nksuI

Uncle Steezo
12-06-2011, 09:28 PM
i fux with drake too.
i been said drake was the future since before his 1st mixtape dropped.
you gotta diversify your funds nigga.

CEITEDMOFO
12-06-2011, 09:47 PM
HOMO GENESIS

THE ACTUAL RnB STAR IS THE WEEKND

Uncle Steezo
12-06-2011, 11:12 PM
hahahahahaha says the guy who stays on hard for a rapper who not only wears his grannys earrings but flat out says "i'm gay".

dY8bplF8ijA
SWAG!

CEITEDMOFO
12-07-2011, 12:15 AM
EVERYONE KNOWs THE BASEDGOD IS JUST TROLLING THE INDUSTRY

CHECK THE TWO WESTCOAST RHYMERS FROM MY SIG , THEY SHIT ON OFs DISCOGRAPHY

Fatal Guillotine
12-07-2011, 01:04 PM
hahahahahaha says the guy who stays on hard for a rapper who not only wears his grannys earrings but flat out says "i'm gay".
dY8bplF8ijA
SWAG!

dead

CEITEDMOFO
12-07-2011, 06:07 PM
^ THIS KID DOESNT KNO WHO REDMAN Is

ShaDynasty
12-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Tyler himself is more than just shock rap, style. hes the guy that put all this shit together and hes mad talented so of course he gets the most glow.

but theres so many talented dudes in OF. Hodgy pretty much kills every track with that laid back flow. mike g has some crazy stuff, produced by syd also:

XE7ezgF_erg

CEITEDMOFO
12-07-2011, 07:44 PM
^ THAT SONG IS GAY BUT IF U SAY HODGY IS THAT CAT FROM MELLOWHYPE
THAN HE IS THE ONLY NICE CAt OUT OF THEM COWARDS

MAY I INTRODUCE YOU TWERPS TO THE WESTCOAST WU TANG
i41Yq86O81I
^IF TYLER & EARL HEARD THIS KENDRICK VERSE THEY WOULD CRY AND REFUSE TO ENTER THE CIPHER
kQ2ySK5iqfU

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljkixqaRFA1qeawxr.gif

5mlV4P7N1cQ

BLACK HIPPY>>>>ODD FAGGITz
5ycAvy0ESE0
COMMENT FROM THIS VId^
Ab & Kendrick = Ryu & Ken of this shit
la2shae 4 weeks ago

RZi-PdxEoaI

ShaDynasty
12-07-2011, 08:35 PM
you don't have to sell me on those guys ceited, but what they do is apples and oranges to OF.

Not usually into west coast, but all these dudes have a new take on it, not just either trying to sound east coast or rehashing g-funk. all interesting lyricists too, not talking about the usual guns and gangs associated with west coast.

CEITEDMOFO
12-07-2011, 09:46 PM
you don't have to sell me on those guys ceited, but what they do is apples and oranges to OF.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/starlight126/effer/fucku.gif

OntheHorizon
12-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Cant get into anything these guys do, Tyler annoys me to no end, and I gave that Sweatshirt kid a chance because everyone online insisted "Oh no, he's diffrent, I dont like Tyler either but this guys dope" and then he turned out to be equally annoying

That song in the first post is annoying as well, lol, this whole group just makes me wanna slap the shit out of someone, I cant figure out if there trolling like lil b or just really that fuckin garbage

I call this whole style of Hip Hop "Reject Rap", between Odd Future, Lil B, White Girl Mob, Hopsin, all this new West Coast shit is like a movement made up of all the kids I made fun of in High School

The LA Pioneers who arent riding the wave for some money (Hi Snoop) gotta be hanging there heads in shame at these kids, I can imagine Ice Cube somewhere laughing his ass off at it

Uncle Steezo
12-08-2011, 03:09 AM
havoc, wutang, ?uestlove, pharell, eminem and jayz have all endorsed these cats and looking to work with them.

you don't have to sell me on kendrick either, last year i sponsored 2 concerts with him, nesby phips and aleon craft.

OntheHorizon
12-08-2011, 03:18 AM
havoc, wutang, ?uestlove, pharell, eminem and jayz have all endorsed these cats and looking to work with them.

you don't have to sell me on kendrick either, last year i sponsored 2 concerts with him, nesby phips and aleon craft.

Everybody on your list except the Wu and havoc co signed Soulja boy as well, so thats all I'll say about that

ShaDynasty
12-08-2011, 11:33 AM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/starlight126/effer/fucku.gif

lol seems like an inappropriate response. i was agreeing with you ab soul and kendrick are great. but they have completely different approaches, topics, production etc, so why compare them?

and theres an ab-soul track where he co-signs OF.

JASPER BEARDLY
12-08-2011, 12:38 PM
just because they cosign OF and want to work with them doesn't mean they respect their abilities

tyler is a decent producer

its called staying relavant. mac miller gets cosigned all day from premier to 9th wonder to plug one. idiot kids look for it.

ShaDynasty
12-08-2011, 04:36 PM
i'm fucking sick of this. just because you don't like something doesn't make it wack. it just means YOU don't like it.

OntheHorizon
12-08-2011, 05:00 PM
i'm fucking sick of this. just because you don't like something doesn't make it wack. it just means YOU don't like it.

LOL, sound like its really gettin to you......

why would opinions on the internet get to you anyway, its the I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T , they make a negative opinion for everything out here, I was on Youtube arguing with some kid about Al Green being wack a few weeks ago, anybody who has ever done anything has somebody who didnt like it, so relax

And OF is still wack

ShaDynasty
12-08-2011, 05:10 PM
well we're trying to debate/argue/jerk ourselves off here. what do you want me to say?

its not getting to me i'm just making a point. dj premier cosigns mac miller because he wants to be credible? maybe he just likes mac miller? you know there is a small possiblity thats true. nobodys perfect.

OntheHorizon
12-08-2011, 05:21 PM
well we're trying to debate/argue/jerk ourselves off here. what do you want me to say?

its not getting to me i'm just making a point. dj premier cosigns mac miller because he wants to be credible? maybe he just likes mac miller? you know there is a small possiblity thats true. nobodys perfect.

You gotta come to terms with the fact that 95% of the people alive are fuckin idiots and comments like that will neither surprise nor offend you

There was some dude on Youtube once trying his hardest to convince me The Doors were the most overrated group ever, hit my inbox with like 30 paragraphs of research to back his shit up, it was pure entertainment

Know what I did after reading them tho??........Listened to the Doors

If your an OF fan my opinion shouldnt bother you, I find them corny but thats just me, I think there music is wack and overrated, but again, thats just how I feel, it shouldnt bother you......... I'ma a Joe budden fan and I post on a Wu Forum, people can cry all they want about it and it wont stop me from playing his shit, if anything the over the top hating amuses me

ShaDynasty
12-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Just trying to give people an alternative to hate, me personally the shit that i don't like doesn't interest me so i don't spend a lot of time thinking about it, or for example posting about it on the internet.

I'm not saying people aren't allowed to express their opinions, but certain posters go and on saying the same tired shit. Its like some people are incapable of hearing anyones opinion but their own.

its all fun and games and shit, but you know why wouldn't i try and throw some logic into the mix, thats just the way i am. my main point was about dj premier anyway, he knows more about hip hop than everyone. mac miller sucks and all, i'm just saying respect other peoples opinion. premo needs to stay relevant?! hes been making grimey underground shit for years, its definitely trying to stay relevant when you leak a non album track that hardly anyone will hear and sucks anyway.

check two
12-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Why did they stop making Mr. Phipps pretzel chips? Remember them? They were good.

Mr. R&B
12-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Yeah, those pretzel chips were good.

But what I wanna know is why did Lemon Coolers (shortbread cookies covered in lemon flavored powdered sugar) get discontinued???

Them shits were scrumptious!

The only alterative is to make them yourself or buy an off-brand knock off that is only available @ Wal-Mart.

MaskedAvenger
12-09-2011, 03:36 AM
Cant get into anything these guys do, Tyler annoys me to no end, and I gave that Sweatshirt kid a chance because everyone online insisted "Oh no, he's diffrent, I dont like Tyler either but this guys dope" and then he turned out to be equally annoying

That song in the first post is annoying as well, lol, this whole group just makes me wanna slap the shit out of someone, I cant figure out if there trolling like lil b or just really that fuckin garbage

I call this whole style of Hip Hop "Reject Rap", between Odd Future, Lil B, White Girl Mob, Hopsin, all this new West Coast shit is like a movement made up of all the kids I made fun of in High School

The LA Pioneers who arent riding the wave for some money (Hi Snoop) gotta be hanging there heads in shame at these kids, I can imagine Ice Cube somewhere laughing his ass off at it

this, niggaz sleeping on this post

Mumm Ra
12-09-2011, 07:32 AM
I was on Youtube arguing with some kid about Al Green being wack

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/negged/grand/110fwj7.gif

Mumm Ra
12-09-2011, 07:45 AM
while im not a huge OF fan, i do like about 50-75% of what ive heard from them - but to group them with lil b or white girl mob is ludicrous. i dont even know how that would come about. and to think snoop or ice cube never rode a wave for money/ popularity made me smile irl. but you're probably right about ice cube laughing his ass off.
http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss289/cika1234/funny-ice-cube-first-i-was-like-but-then.jpg

besides all that - whoever thinks al green is wack is probably the son of satan and i would never take their musical opinion too seriously.

OntheHorizon
12-09-2011, 09:15 AM
while im not a huge OF fan, i do like about 50-75% of what ive heard from them - but to group them with lil b or white girl mob is ludicrous. i dont even know how that would come about. and to think snoop or ice cube never rode a wave for money/ popularity made me smile irl. but you're probably right about ice cube laughing his ass off.
http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss289/cika1234/funny-ice-cube-first-i-was-like-but-then.jpg

besides all that - whoever thinks al green is wack is probably the son of satan and i would never take their musical opinion too seriously.

They all fit the same reject mold to me, but whatever, I dont care enough to argue about it

Twiztid-Wutang
12-09-2011, 09:23 AM
That broad is HIDEOUS. Wouldn't even let her sniff my trouser snake

CEITEDMOFO
12-09-2011, 05:36 PM
havoc, wutang, ?uestlove, pharell, eminem and jayz have all endorsed these cats and looking to work with THERE BEATS.
*FIXeD

ShaDynasty
12-09-2011, 05:42 PM
yeah tyler is a better producer than everyone.

CEITEDMOFO
12-09-2011, 05:44 PM
SOSA CRIED KNOWING THAT PEOPLE CUT OFF TYLERs VERSES ON THAT PUSHA T TRACK

ShaDynasty
12-09-2011, 06:21 PM
b4wuo4ZZBs0

Mr. R&B
12-09-2011, 07:14 PM
whoever thinks al green is wack is probably the son of satan and i would never take their musical opinion too seriously.

Seriously, I can't even fathom how someone could come to the conclusion that Al Green is wack.

They're either a member of the KKK, or a homo.

^Neither of those things are too far from each other BTW.

But as far as OFWGKTA is concerned, I haven't heard much outside of Tyler & Earl but I was interested when I first found out about this Internet group.

I'll have to check the album and see what's good.

CEITEDMOFO
12-09-2011, 07:17 PM
b4wuo4ZZBs0

GAY IM NOT IMPRESSED WIT TYLER HE SOUNDS LIKE A GAYER YOUNGER VERSION OF AESOP COCk :lmao:

ShaDynasty
12-09-2011, 07:50 PM
hahaha

12-09-2011, 09:38 PM
kids ain't sayin' nothing nowadays.