PDA

View Full Version : Nick Toochski is tired of the Browns losing

Art Vandelay
12-08-2011, 03:39 PM
HhW6nSLSq6Y

i'll be at the Stillers/Browns game tonight. headed down to tailgate in about an hour

cinemapasta
12-08-2011, 03:55 PM
QjQ9TSPoAII

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2011, 04:17 PM
AHAHAAHAAH!!!!

truthfully, i laugh at these browns fans that actuallyl buy tickets to these games and expect to see anything resembling football.

They are the WORST organization in the NFL..i just saw a stat that they were 1-14 in their last 15 against Pittsburgh.

Its not a rivalry anymore. The rivalry continued with the real Browns, which reside in baltimore and are now called the Ravens.

I don't feel sorry for these retarded fans though......They defend Colt Mccoy like he has actually done something....the dude SUCKS.

How the fuck did Hillis make the cover of maddeN? jesus, thats embarassing.

this guy says it all....the funny thing is his Pontbriand jersey.....the long time long snapper was cut a few weeks after for botching a FG snap from extra point distance.

CLASSIC

tRBDMMVctu8

CharlesJones
12-10-2011, 01:07 PM
LOL@NickyTooch's comments hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wasn't able to see the Youtube footage you posted of a Browns fan being mad at the team because it said a error occured, try again later. What did the Browns fan say? The Browns are pathetic. I'm from Cleveland and i first started watching them when i was a kid and they had a decent team in the 80's when they had Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Webster Slaughter, Earnest Byner. They always lost to Denver in the playoffs in the 80's because John Elway killed them LOL. They had a chance to go to the super bowl when they played Denver in the playoffs when Earnest Byner fumbled the ball at the endzone. They haven't been good since then LOL. I watched them play Pittsburgh this past Thursday and it was close in the 4th quarter until Colt McCoy threw 2 interceptions hahahahahahahahaha. Who's the coach for the Browns? I've never heard of him.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-10-2011, 05:55 PM
who cares, they're terrible.

And the worst part of it is, there are a Browns fans who think McCoy is actually good and its the recievers, coaches, lines fault.

Morons. Mccoy is so garbage its not even funny. It reminds me of when these same idiots were on tim Slouch's nutsack.

die hard browns fans are absolutely as pathetic as the team these days.

And God forbid you tell them the team suck....sensitive pussies.

I saw some guy with a Mccoy jersey one (LOL) and i said, colt and the boys aren't looking to good this year, and he replied, snarkily "well i never got the memo that we were going to be a super team this year"....

haha...yea right...this is the same douchebag that probly predicted a 9-10 win season.

Before the year i said 4 wins, 6 if they play very good.....well, its looking like Touch was right.