PDA

View Full Version : Nas Lost Tapes 2?

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-08-2011, 07:03 PM
I heard this might be a bonus disc on Life is Good since DefJam wont count it towards his contract... what do you think will be on it? hopefully nothing we've heard yet but heres some tracks not on his albums that are dope enough to be
hxqK-IKb38g

42YbSnJWkoQ

hcm9GS4n_VQ

B6LVv_GWr_Y

OpyZf6aiCoo

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-08-2011, 07:08 PM
UM5HwE1isg8

myU2Fu0_C3o

E14ox0mgxRI

4OoifmTJLI8

OntheHorizon
12-08-2011, 08:01 PM
I think it will be like the first one, a bunch of leaks that already came out online, which is why I understand Def Jam's hesitation to release it by itself, hard enough to convince people to buy albums full of new unheard shit, Nas is gonna have a hard enough time hittin gold in this climate with Life is Good......... But as a Bonus Disc its a good idea, I hope your right, I'm one of the last Idiots left in the world who still pays for music and I have every Nas Album so I'd love to have the Bonus disc in the collection

claaa7
12-09-2011, 03:45 AM
i really doubt it will come out as a bonus disc to Nas next album (it's not called "Life Changes" anymore btw). remember all the promises we heard like an album with DJ Premier, for "God's Son" it was supposed to be mostly produced by Large Professor but then he changed it and it was supposed to be produced by Irv Gotti but in the end neither Pro or Irv had a single beat on there.

Nas got a super fat back catalouge when it comes to unreleased heat though, i would love a Lost Tapes II!

THE MASON
12-09-2011, 12:42 PM
^cosign

bonus disc or not Nas got enough heat in the kitchen for years. it just sucks Nas is on a bullshit label like Def Jam

i for one would gladly pay for both new Nas and Lost Tapes 2, i just think the amount of albums buyers is drastically underestimated. while there is a definitely decline,i work at a record shop and can honestly say CDs stil have a draw.

LiquidSwords32
12-11-2011, 12:53 AM
nas is lucky to be on def jam right (which isn;t a good thing)... shit the only reason he's on it because of jayz.....I love nas but on the real he hasn't dropped a dope cd since stillmatic (god's was good not dope). nas picks shitty beats now but then again maybe he can't get the ones he wants cause the samples dont clear. regardless sure he'll be off def jam soon cause unless your a loser like justin beiber or some other new bs artist, ur not make loot for the label... thus nas will go to an idie or even start his own label and drop whatever he wants

claaa7
12-11-2011, 06:20 AM
^ "Hip Hop is Dead" is on the same level as "Stillmatic" to me,... severely underrated disc

JASPER BEARDLY
12-11-2011, 11:48 AM
I have it

Illmatic
IWW
Stillmatic
HHID
God's Son

with the final three being about the same quality. I probably woulda had god's son 3rd a few years ago but considering the fact that God's Stepson is better it doesn't feel right havin it third

LiquidSwords32
12-12-2011, 04:38 PM
I have it

Illmatic
IWW
Stillmatic
HHID
God's Son

with the final three being about the same quality. I probably woulda had god's son 3rd a few years ago but considering the fact that God's Stepson is better it doesn't feel right havin it third

I like "I am" better than stillmatic but thats just me

INF
12-12-2011, 04:56 PM
still matic gets a number 2 slot from me with illmatic being number one and a tie between gods son and SD for third place

JASPER BEARDLY
12-12-2011, 05:18 PM
u need to listen to it was written again

drippie k
12-12-2011, 11:27 PM
And streets disciple cuz that was weak...shoulda just been one disc...or 2 discs with all good songs no filler shit