PDA

View Full Version : Mobb Deep working on a new album entirely produced by The Alchemist

Jammin
12-10-2011, 06:39 AM
http://allhiphop.com/2011/12/09/mobb-deep-working-on-collaboration-album-with-the-alchemist/

Queens rap duo Mobb Deep have announced they are working on an untitled album with producer The Alchemist.

While the group offered little details about the album, reps for the rappers said The Alchemist would be responsible for all of the production, in addition to securing the guest releases.

The news of the collaboration with Mobb Deep and The Alchemist marks the start of a busy release schedule for the group’s label, Infamous Records.

The label is preparing a new album by Prodigy, in addition to Mobb Deep’s untitled 9th album.

Prodigy is also working on his second book since releasing his controversial memoirs “My Infamous Life.”

Prodigy’s album is due in stores before the Summer of 2012, while his untitled second book in early 2012.

Mobb Deep’s new EP Black Cocaine is in stores now.

JASPER BEARDLY
12-10-2011, 07:10 AM
the only producer that i would want lacin the m o b b besides havoc for a whole album

maybe sid roams too but thats a collective

claaa7
12-10-2011, 07:55 AM
^ yeah i agree about Alchemist (but not Sid Roams).. Alc's been around for so long now and been on all Mobb albums since "Murda Muzik" so this should be crazy even if there's no Hav beats on there. "Black Cocaine" was a dissapointment but Alchemist songs were as a rule the best

JASPER BEARDLY
12-10-2011, 08:43 AM
I wouldn't enlist Sid Roams for a whole lp, but everything I've heard by them has been heat, especially the stuff on Evidence's lp and all their stuff with the mobb. I'd trust that they could come up with a nice backdrop for an album.

edit

qZGRXzghOEE

straight heat for example

Afterlife
12-10-2011, 09:05 AM
I wasnt crazy about Black Cocaine until I just stopped listening to the first song cuz the beat is just unbarable to my ears. everything else was cool tho, just a lil different but still its good minus "dead Man Shoes" beat. I like "hell on earth" beats the best tho. and alot off "Murda Muzic"

Jin10304
12-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Hmm well see. They also announced a collabo LP with Nas, now Alchemist, plus their 8th album AND HNIC Part 3?.......................yea right

Fishscale123
12-10-2011, 10:27 AM
It should be dope. Hopefully it will be good