PDA

View Full Version : Diabolic vs. Action Bronson?

Poet_Laureate
12-10-2011, 10:13 AM
it looks as if theyre "beefing" on twitter, i aint one to start shit but this would actually be some interesting shit to see on wax..most "beef" these days is ass but here's some shit they said:

Diabolic: @ActionBronson i like your stuff but when you perform live why do you hold the mic like a silly lil dick ?

Bronson: @diabolichiphop Ask me when u see me next time.

Diabolic: @ActionBronson nah, i'm just fuckin around with you

Bronson: Straight Like That. No Apologies No i was just kidding. None of that. You say it on the internet u should have the same courage in person.

Diabolic: @ActionBronson hey NEW JACK that subliminal shit don't fly here. Do your homework I'll roast you with an apple in your mouth.WATCH YA MOUTH

ActionBronson: @diabolichiphop I dont do subliminals. U want attention? U got it.
ActionBronson: @diabolichiphop I never did homework like i said you had something to say to me you should just wait till you see me thats it. Who r u?

Diabolic: @ActionBronson who am I? ASK AROUND FAGGOT! See you when I see you. Now a joke is gonna turn into an ass woopin for you NEW JACK!

ActionBronson: @diabolichiphop Ok say no more then.

Diabolic : Now I got @ActionBronson hittin me with DM's coppin a plee. WITH THE RIGHT PUBLICIST YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK REAL!!!!!

ActionBronson : @diabolichiphop Hahahahaha i aint never copped a plea in my life it was more for you believe me.

Diabolic : @ActionBronson do me a favor s
lit your wrist I need gravy for my mash potatoes

ActionBronson : @diabolichiphop Yo your music is pretty good. You dont have to be so angry u look like a nice guy.

what yall think? who would win in a battle if the shit went down on some non subliminal shit?

Prime8
12-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Lol, Bronson would demolish Diabolic. No doubt.

$inista
12-10-2011, 12:21 PM
I favor action bronson, but realistically this can go either way, You cant sleep on Diabolic, music is one thing battles are another Diabolic is a battle rapper I never seen bronson battle

main_man
12-10-2011, 03:31 PM
reading that little exchange, diabolic comes off as jealous as a muthafucka.

diabolic dont want none of action, much less his outdoorsmen crew.

and being a battle rapper in this day & age really dont mean shit. the so-called good ones usually cant make a fucking song to save their life, much less an album.

if i was action, i wouldnt waste 4 bars on him. fuck em.

CEITEDMOFO
12-10-2011, 04:44 PM
SOUNDS LIKE DIABOLIC IS GONNA GET DROPPED BY THIs DUDE
http://thewhiteglovegroup.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/meyhem_gw1.jpg

dret.izm
12-10-2011, 06:11 PM
ahahah diabolic is a faggot and makes terrible hip hop music

those outdoorsmen / lo life dudes would destroy this fuckwit

it would be comedy gold to watch bronson fight though.....

punches bouncing off his ludicrous amount of fat and shit....

$inista
12-10-2011, 07:06 PM
reading that little exchange, diabolic comes off as jealous as a muthafucka.

diabolic dont want none of action, much less his outdoorsmen crew.

and being a battle rapper in this day & age really dont mean shit. the so-called good ones usually cant make a fucking song to save their life, much less an album.

if i was action, i wouldnt waste 4 bars on him. fuck em.

true in deed

OntheHorizon
12-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Diabolic is lucky Immortal Technique lets him carry his bags on tour for him

Just another angry, white "I hate the world" rapper that nobody gives a fuck about

RynMur
12-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Diabolic starting twitter beef haha. How lame can you be. Action will eat this dude alive.

Poet_Laureate
12-10-2011, 10:01 PM
haha i cant front Bronson, Mayhem, Marciano killin shit now, Reloaded will shit on everyone's 2012 releases..Diabolic got bars though, his next album gonna be live

Chambers
12-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Bronson would murder this Diabolical rapper, pun intended.

MaskedAvenger
12-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Diabolic aint as bad as some of yall are making out but yeah Bronson would take this

GhettoGnom
12-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Haha, the most embarrassing twitter convo I've seen in a while. Diabolic suddenly going off about subliminals... smh

theheavens
12-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Diabolic : @ActionBronson do me a favor s
lit your wrist I need gravy for my mash potatoes

haha that's a pretty good line, I have to admit. but yeah, Diabolic does sound bitter and jealous. still jealousy is a great motivator. and there hasn't been a good underground beef in a while, so let the hating commence.

laolu
12-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Twitter<<<

Tecknowledgist
12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
divas

KBOS
12-13-2011, 09:30 PM
UhaL05EF0Lg (http://=UhaL05EF0Lg)

now they have one more thing in common

theheavens
01-20-2012, 01:45 AM
have they been fighting since then? those comments are too funny to stop there

OntheHorizon
01-20-2012, 02:13 AM
have they been fighting since then? those comments are too funny to stop there

Diabolic has an album dropping sometime soon called "Fighting Words", I would bet money he says summin bout it on there

That kid from JMT, C Lance, I know you like that dude and he's got some beats on Bolic's new album........... Figured you'd wanna know that

NIGHT MAYOR
01-20-2012, 02:32 AM
looks like bronson will be going back to the kitchen with some new meat

how whack does dia sound ? "new jack" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS 1997 ?

(rep added for thread starter)