PDA

View Full Version : Tranny hollas at Inspectah Deck with some Cocaine at Park Hill in Staten Isle!

Sham-iLL
12-12-2011, 12:14 AM
WBsZkaPMCys

Forward to 3:49.

just another day in the hood.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Lol

Wh0am3ye?
12-13-2011, 03:33 PM
This shit was funny...dude wouldn't stfu though

kingwu
12-13-2011, 03:46 PM
make me a turkey & cheese n****

Olive Oil Goombah
12-13-2011, 07:07 PM
so thats park hill huh?

trannys, retards and Arabs?

IrOnMaN
12-14-2011, 03:53 PM
The guy with the long hair would've messed him up!:dead: At least he wasn't scared.

And why kill someone over something as stupid as this? The guy was behind the counter. Idiot!

check two
12-14-2011, 07:42 PM
What was that drug addict doing behind the counter.

TeknicelStylez
12-14-2011, 08:11 PM
my man look like he was dusted up

Sham-iLL
12-14-2011, 08:15 PM
The guy with the long hair would've messed him up!:dead: At least he wasn't scared.

And why kill someone over something as stupid as this? The guy was behind the counter. Idiot!

It's just a store so obviously dude is from the block and he was making his own sandwich... dude filming was just fucking around with him like make me a sandwich so the guy was making a sandwich, well not really, he just cut his bread... See the part in the beginning when the camera dude was like "I want honey turkey with tomato" and dude was like "i don't know how to cut that.. i know how to cut the bread doe"

so the regulars of the store was just fuckin around...

then that tranny ass nigga comes in, and dude was like "what da fuuuuck?"
tranny like "make me a blah blah blah" (nigga didnt even say TURKEY & CHEESE THOUGH LMFAO HE SAID HE WANT A HONEY GLAZED TURKEY SANDWICH WITH EVERYTHING ON IT)
& the dude was like, "im makin a sandwich right now I GOT YOU-"
& gets interrupted the tranny acting up like IIITE JU HURD ME- WHAT?!

"whatchu mean what" like fuck is up with the attitude?
"im just sayin u said what" (offended from the initial "what the fuuuck")
then dude was saying how he dont sell sandwiches
n the tranny just continuin with the attitude like Then what u do?
"I dont sell sandwiches"
"Then what u do"
"let me come down here"
"come down here"

nahmean? like that faggot nigga had mad attitude n shit so the dude had enuffa dat shit obviously like he was gon make da dude a sandwich but then this FAGGOT is gonna try to act up??

so the dude is already fucked up he on something, clearly, n faggot got mad so he was stuck in his rampage while on his high or w/e...

At 6:05 you can hear the dude with the grey durag "what u drinkin, what u drinkin, what u sippin" while dude is yelling "IM GOOD, IM GUCCI"

so he was either leaning off that purple drank/promethazine+codeine or he was drunk and was blinded by his drunk rage

check two
12-14-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the book long explanation Sham Wow

Sham-iLL
12-15-2011, 01:38 PM
this is actually woodrow the basehead aka lord superb tbh

Cthulhu
12-15-2011, 02:01 PM
It's just a store so obviously dude is from the block and he was making his own sandwich... dude filming was just fucking around with him like make me a sandwich so the guy was making a sandwich, well not really, he just cut his bread... See the part in the beginning when the camera dude was like "I want honey turkey with tomato" and dude was like "i don't know how to cut that.. i know how to cut the bread doe"

tranny like "make me a blah blah blah" (nigga didnt even say TURKEY & CHEESE THOUGH LMFAO HE SAID HE WANT A HONEY GLAZED TURKEY SANDWICH WITH EVERYTHING ON IT)

"I dont sell sandwiches"
"Then what u do"
"let me come down here"
"come down here"

nahmean? like that faggot nigga had mad attitude n shit so the dude had enuffa dat shit obviously like he was gon make da dude a sandwich but then this FAGGOT is gonna try to act up??

so the dude is already fucked up he on something, clearly, n faggot got mad so he was stuck in his rampage while on his high or w/e...

At 6:05 you can hear the dude with the grey durag "what u drinkin, what u drinkin, what u sippin" while dude is yelling "IM GOOD, IM GUCCI"

so he was either leaning off that purple drank/promethazine+codeine or he was drunk and was blinded by his drunk rage

uhh..... looks like he/she made an honest mistake and then apologized. The coked-out idiot was acting like a child and wouldn't quit bitching and moaning about something insignificant. He was the one trying to start shit. The only "attitude" I saw was on the part of whiny shit-head who wouldn't shut the fuck up about the "turkey and cheese sandwhich." Gay or trangender person apologized right away and acted civilized, while the moron kept approaching him trying to start a fight. Good thing his friends made him chill.

Homophobia is clouding your judgment.

check two
12-15-2011, 02:14 PM
^^
That

Sham-iLL
12-15-2011, 07:02 PM
uhh..... looks like he/she made an honest mistake and then apologized. The coked-out idiot was acting like a child and wouldn't quit bitching and moaning about something insignificant. He was the one trying to start shit. The only "attitude" I saw was on the part of whiny shit-head who wouldn't shut the fuck up about the "turkey and cheese sandwhich." Gay or trangender person apologized right away and acted civilized, while the moron kept approaching him trying to start a fight. Good thing his friends made him chill.

Homophobia is clouding your judgment.

... the fuck is you talkin bout... this all started cuz of 2:43 - 3:10 u telling me that wasn't attitude? drunk dude said "im making a sandwich right now I GOT YOU" and then it was giving attitude and put the dude who was already drunk into a rage cuz he felt disrespected

Cthulhu
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
... the fuck is you talkin bout... this all started cuz of 2:43 - 3:10 u telling me that wasn't attitude? drunk dude said "im making a sandwich right now I GOT YOU" and then it was giving attitude and put the dude who was already drunk into a rage cuz he felt disrespected

Then he needs to grow thicker skin and not be such a baby because someone showed some "attitude." If everyone in the world responsible for walking on tip-toes around you because your dumb ass is in a drunk rage?

The gay dude clearly thought he was an employee. There's all these guys giving him dirty looks while this person he thinks is an employee is blowing him off, so he gets a little pissed because he wants service. Not hard to figure out. If he wasn't dressed all androgynous, I doubt it would have been such an issue, but because cokey drunk-ass is insecure about faggots he proceeded to act like a shit-head. All he had to do was say "yo, I don't work here, the guy is just letting me make my own sandwich." Instead he has to act all offended that someone would think he worked there even though HE WAS BEHIND THE FUCKING COUNTER.

You know what, I'll concede that the gay or transsexual dude was kind of rude, but the response was still unwarranted. "Do I look like I sell sandwiches?" Yeah, you do, man. You were standing behind the counter making a sandwich.

SKAMPOE
12-15-2011, 10:13 PM
True

Lmao at the gay dudes quick ass judo chop tomthe throat
Fucked the dudes whole balance off n shit

EAGLE EYE
12-15-2011, 10:39 PM

"I dont sell sandwiches"
"Then what u do"
"let me come down here"
"come down here"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw68hotHlZ1qbiigxo1_500.jpg

check two
12-16-2011, 12:26 AM
I thought he was a sandwich artist also. I was thinking that maybe they felt sorry for him since he's 'slow', and offered him a job there.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-16-2011, 08:21 AM

point is gay dude apologized andwas more civlized about things..i agree with tectrus moa on this one...dont matter if dude was gay or not...he won this squabble by being man enoug to say my bad and be easy...that simple

SKAMPOE
12-16-2011, 09:00 AM
truth^

IrOnMaN
12-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Then he needs to grow thicker skin and not be such a baby because someone showed some "attitude." If everyone in the world responsible for walking on tip-toes around you because your dumb ass is in a drunk rage?

The gay dude clearly thought he was an employee. There's all these guys giving him dirty looks while this person he thinks is an employee is blowing him off, so he gets a little pissed because he wants service. Not hard to figure out. If he wasn't dressed all androgynous, I doubt it would have been such an issue, but because cokey drunk-ass is insecure about faggots he proceeded to act like a shit-head. All he had to do was say "yo, I don't work here, the guy is just letting me make my own sandwich." Instead he has to act all offended that someone would think he worked there even though HE WAS BEHIND THE FUCKING COUNTER.

You know what, I'll concede that the gay or transsexual dude was kind of rude, but the response was still unwarranted. "Do I look like I sell sandwiches?" Yeah, you do, man. You were standing behind the counter making a sandwich.

I agree.

point is gay dude apologized andwas more civlized about things..i agree with tectrus moa on this one...dont matter if dude was gay or not...he won this squabble by being man enoug to say my bad and be easy...that simple

Thanks. If these guys are as tough as they think they are, why didn't they smack him up? Maybe deep down inside, they wanted him.

Sham-iLL
12-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Wtf??? The dude was DRUNK/LEANIN that's why he was acting the way he was, not cuz he's homophobic, or else he would've never said "i'm making a sandwich right now I got you"

Machete
12-16-2011, 08:11 PM
besides feeling sorry for the turkey & cheese fuckwad who probably dropped out in 2nd grade, it's that type that needs to be wiped from earth. these are the type that get little kids shot on the block. cant even master his high. fuck him :fucku:

check two
12-16-2011, 08:53 PM
sham, I'd like a chicken on rye

$inista
12-16-2011, 08:57 PM

nah nah nahhh man! to late you cant do that, not round these parts, him being gay had nothing to do with shit but he disrespected and got on some tuff tony shit cause he thought the dude work there, to late you cant take that back now that the nigga in your face you gonna apologize that's a bitch move no pun intended

they were both wild for the night pretty sure if dude was in the right mind he would of laughed that shit off.. .. he was just twisted... have a nigga talk sideways out his mouth towards you when you twisted you gonna make peace .....yea right!

bottom line is watch how you speak to motherfuckers you never know who you talking to or in better words treat others how you would like to be treated .... nah mean

$inista
12-16-2011, 09:08 PM
I agree.

Thanks. If these guys are as tough as they think they are, why didn't they smack him up? Maybe deep down inside, they wanted him.

come on dude it sounds like deep down inside you want him lol deep down inside... are you a gay activist

on the real tho they knew their man was fucked up they was trying to prevent anything from popping off... they knew it was bullshit!

check two
12-16-2011, 09:44 PM
sinista,
get me a pastrami on wheat

Sham-iLL
12-16-2011, 10:03 PM
they were both wild for the night pretty sure if dude was in the right mind he would of laughed that shit off.. .. he was just twisted... have a nigga talk sideways out his mouth towards you when you twisted you gonna make peace .....yea right!

bottom line is watch how you speak to motherfuckers you never know who you talking to or in better words treat others how you would like to be treated .... nah mean

co-sign