PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Canibus, but you can call me Germaine

Blue Strawberry
12-12-2011, 01:11 PM
I see my straight to video DVD did not change my perception. For this, my new strategy will be a direct contact approach to my detractors. If you have never taken time out of your life to absorb my art, then please do so or let me be

Your Champ, RTJ2INFINITY

P.S. Here is my full diss to Royce, which I leaked a snippet of a few months ago

http://www.hiphop-infinity.com/forum...p=18782#p18782

Hopefully I don't have to apologize for this too

food for thought
12-12-2011, 01:15 PM
faggit.

Blue Strawberry
12-12-2011, 01:21 PM
faggit.

Can you elaborate? Have you spit as many bars as me? Do you know your hip hop history as much as me?

So while we are together on this Hip Hop forum, it's clearly evident that I am better than you in every way

I am tired of reading comments on how I am so washed up, starving for attention etc

The truth is 90% of you have never even listened to my my Art. I give everything to hip hop, I sacrifice a normal lifestyle I could attain with a 9-5

And what do I get in return? Negativity from kids who can take the time to do a youtube search and actually see I am one of if not the best of all time. We are talking lyrics. I can give a fuck less if I'm never on 106 or whatever bullshit you call hip hop

Next time address me as sir

RTJ2INFINITY coming soon

J.T.S.
12-12-2011, 01:22 PM
lol!

J.T.S.
12-12-2011, 01:23 PM
awww shit is this the real canibus?? if so peace been a fan still a fan.

JASPER BEARDLY
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
no way this is really bis but that'd be dope

Prime8
12-12-2011, 01:42 PM
If this really is Canibus (Doubtful), then lol @ his entire life.

I used to like Bis, 'til he became repetitive, boring and just plain shit.

"Metaphors started menopause in your moms before you were born
Technically you don't even exist, God"

This is literally saying nothing. Nothing what so ever. It's not intelligent, it's not cryptic, he's saying nothing.

"Discombobulate prostates re-hydrate dry lakes
Wipe Ammonium Nitrate across the side of ya face
Anthropomorph, illogically speaking I'm out of ya league"

"Discombobulate prostates re-hydrate dry lakes"

"Discombobulate prostates"

"Discombobulate"

Yeah...

Blue Strawberry
12-12-2011, 01:44 PM
awww shit is this the real canibus?? if so peace been a fan still a fan.

Appreciate it fam. You own any albums? Hope not just the ones where the label was getting the doe. Nah just playing. But much respect

RTJ

tombstone
12-12-2011, 01:49 PM
If this really is Canibus (Doubtful), then lol @ his entire life.

I used to like Bis, 'til he became repetitive, boring and just plain shit.

"Metaphors started menopause in your moms before you were born
Technically you don't even exist, God"

This is literally saying nothing. Nothing what so ever. It's not intelligent, it's not cryptic, he's saying nothing.

"Discombobulate prostates re-hydrate dry lakes
Wipe Ammonium Nitrate across the side of ya face
Anthropomorph, illogically speaking I'm out of ya league"

"Discombobulate prostates re-hydrate dry lakes"
"Discombobulate prostates"

"Discombobulate"

Yeah...
fail!!!! that track is 8 years old

angry!
12-12-2011, 01:59 PM
LOL

rap is so PATHETIC in the year 2011...

the coming apocalypse will be a gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap fans exist almost exclusively on the internet...

gay rappers are praised for their courage and creativity...

open gays like twig sean make girl records on NO ID beats...

bloggers get mad at canibus for dissing toys like j.cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canibus is crazy... i like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW j cole flopped and will be asking his drunk manager to hook up a tour with canibus in 5 years if hes lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

au0AkGyJmhc&feature=related

ill remember bis for shit like this not dissing faggots like j cole out of nowhere HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j.cole... LOL who cares

i wonder how many rappers would carry on in canibus shoes...

bitch ass jay electroncia is loved by bloggers when he cant drop a turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bis drops shit all day no help and gets shit on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit is backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canibus will still bomb on anyone and go head up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem is scheduling plastic surgery and AA meetings waiting for hooks from bruno mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay-z best friend sings for cold play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canibus been the underdog his whole career still barkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first rapper to embrace the internet and look what he gets for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHABHABAHBAHAHAHAHA

bis the mad man respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jammin
12-12-2011, 02:19 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2174531&postcount=8

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Wow Canibus is one of the generals sisters? Who do you think it is?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Probably a half sister. Maybe one of the generals mommas fucked Charlie Villanueva.

http://www.belgraviacentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Charlie-Villanueva-21.jpg

Prime8
12-12-2011, 03:41 PM
fail!!!! that track is 8 years old

It still sucked an enormous amount of AIDS infested rhino cock.

tombstone
12-12-2011, 03:56 PM
It still sucked an enormous amount of AIDS infested rhino cock.

it's still dumb as fuck to say you aint feeling bis in 2011 then bring up a track from 8 years ago.

Prime8
12-12-2011, 03:59 PM
it's still dumb as fuck to say you aint feeling bis in 2011 then bring up a track from 8 years ago.

His stuff from 8 years ago >>> His stuff now.

Personally, I feel Canibus' voice has become 'worse' over the years.
It didn't bother me before, to the point that I couldn't listen, but it does now.
Also, not really feeling a lot of the beats he uses now.

That being said, hip-hop as a whole has become a little stale, for me lately, which is why I've been exploring other genres to keep it fresh.

tombstone
12-12-2011, 04:18 PM
here are some recent tracks that are easy on the ears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1diZbXNAqL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRaAWe5pyaM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6BVoSOdm3M&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg6-nj_blG0

CEITEDMOFO
12-12-2011, 06:46 PM
J COLE >>>CANIBiS
AkhCdu9AkgM&start=19

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-12-2011, 08:35 PM
lmao @ even having the ordasit to hate on anibus yo..yo angry..u right fam..this whole rap game is ass backwards yo..no wonder all these weirdos out here is screaming cole world..and I'm not even a cole hater but sun can't see bis even if God assisted him..real shit

OntheHorizon
12-12-2011, 09:17 PM
lmao @ even having the ordasit to hate on anibus yo..yo angry..u right fam..this whole rap game is ass backwards yo..no wonder all these weirdos out here is screaming cole world..and I'm not even a cole hater but sun can't see bis even if God assisted him..real shit

Canibus brings it on himself for being an asshole

its the same reason you people hate on joe budden, what, you gonna tell me that dude cant rap, dudes the only other person I know besides canibus who spits 13 minute songs out, he can spit all day and night, but because he disrespected the Wu and is an asshole in real life, not a word is mentioned about him in a positive light on this forum

Same way I feel about Canibus, he's got talent but he's the biggest Douche bag in the history of rap

Consider the evidence

Exhibit A - He tapes a phone call he had with LL and leaks it to the internet, even tho when you listen to the call LL sounds like he's trying to be a man about it and Bis is crying like a lil faggot

Exhibit B - He digs up a dormant 7 year old beef with Eminem, buys some unreleased D12 vocals and sews them into his diss record just to make people think Em's peoples turned on him to generate intrest in his album nobody was talking about

Exhibit C - He goes on conspiracy radio and yells and screams for an hour because he doesnt like the questions he was asked about the situation with DJ Premier and Slaughterhouse, he goes on another radio show and gives the host a lecture because she asked him to freestyle and he didnt feel like it because "I'm not a circus animal that performs on command"

Exhibit D - He disses J Cole, the one young mainstream rapper who acknowledges his achievements, for no reason at all, then when he see's that he finally picked a fight that nobodys gonne side with him on, issues a half hearted apology

You can Youtube all this shit, I couldnt make all that up if i tried

fuck this dude, if ya'll can hate on Joe Budden all day and night for the shit he does off the mic, then I can say the same for Canibus.........FUCK THIS DUDE

JASPER BEARDLY
12-12-2011, 09:22 PM
i think that d12 shit was all m 80

JASPER BEARDLY
12-12-2011, 09:25 PM
and the difference between shitting on J COLE and METH is incomparable

especially when budden never issued a real apology that didn't stem from a beat down

canibus did on his own regardless of whatever perceived reason he did it for

OntheHorizon
12-12-2011, 09:28 PM
and the difference between shitting on J COLE and METH is incomparable

especially when budden never issued a real apology that didn't stem from a beat down

canibus did on his own regardless of whatever perceived reason he did it for

The only diffrence is you want to see it diffrently, cause you like one and not the other

EAGLE EYE
12-12-2011, 09:42 PM
faggit.

Can you elaborate?

lmao

tekunique
12-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Personally, I feel Canibus' voice has become 'worse' over the years.
It didn't bother me before, to the point that I couldn't listen, but it does now.
Also, not really feeling a lot of the beats he uses now.

its cuz of the angry battle flow hes stuck on. problem with that flow is since the flow is pretty much one note, not much variation, unless the lyrics can back it up it ends up coming off short.

drippie k
12-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Hey canibus, your music sucks ass dood. Like no kidding. I see retards not just here but other forums too talkin about how thuper lyrical you are, sayin big words n shit mixin em together to rhyme..sounds youre complex but you aint sayin shit really bro..not even as a battle rapper. Every now n then i listen to a song or two that people try to post, just to see if you can really say something dope. Something that'll make me be like "damn that was tight!" but no, my reaction always tends to be "the fuck this dude talkin about? This beat fuckin sucks anyway" and then put something can actually be enjoyable, entertaining and yet get me appreciate, comprehend and understand the good lyrics...your rap career sucks and so does your music. Sorry but im just being honest..and fuck you gettin mad at young talent whos willing to play your music that he is a fan of and show it to ppl who otherwise dont know you or think of you as that rapper who got punked by ll cool j and eminem and can never come up with anything to ourap them anyway. Fuck you and your music. You suck. And im high so fuck you and your stupid "thuper lyrical law" cd that no one will buy

J-Cee
12-12-2011, 11:59 PM
QEB7E1nCV6w

Mr. R&B
12-13-2011, 03:30 AM
Notice how it's the same three users talking shit and bashing Bis in every thread.

And you keep repeating the same shit, we get it and we don't care.

angry! was totally on point, J Cole is a toy and so are his stans.

You lil fags should consider it an honor if Bis even acknowledges the exsistence of your socially awkward, #hashtaggot, bag of tropical fruit Skittles lookin' role models.

These kids today sound like the perpetually victimized kid in middle school always snitching to the principal.

"Oh no, my boyfriend just got obliterated by the God...HELP!...POLICE!!!"

I know I'm gonna sound like a dusty, old, eletist fart for this one, but fuck it...

A lot of you kids don't have the heart for this Hip-Hop shit, it's just a phase you're going through, you really don't belong, you're outsiders and culture vultures.

Fuck the industry, fuck their agenda and attempts to blackball any MC with integrity, innovate ideas and artistic merit who refuse to kneel and suck the evil corporate cock, and fuck all this online gossip shit.

Can-I-Bus is still murderin' em in 2011 with no signs of slowing down, while your favorite rapper is just a fart in a bathtub.

OntheHorizon
12-13-2011, 05:40 AM
Notice how it's the same three users talking shit and bashing Bis in every thread.

You lil fags should consider it an honor if Bis even acknowledges the exsistence of your socially awkward, #hashtaggot, bag of tropical fruit Skittles lookin' role models.

These kids today sound like the perpetually victimized kid in middle school always snitching to the principal.

I know I'm gonna sound like a dusty, old, eletist fart for this one, but fuck it...

A lot of you kids don't have the heart for this Hip-Hop shit, it's just a phase you're going through, you really don't belong, you're outsiders and culture vultures.

Fuck the industry, fuck their agenda and attempts to blackball any MC with integrity, innovate ideas and artistic merit who refuse to kneel and suck the evil corporate cock, and fuck all this online gossip shit.

Can-I-Bus is still murderin' em in 2011 with no signs of slowing down, while your favorite rapper is just a fart in a bathtub.

Delusions of grandeur

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-13-2011, 08:14 AM
we joe budden haters? Chill with that gommie..dont throw me in some generalization you thought

JASPER BEARDLY
12-13-2011, 08:32 AM
The only diffrence is you want to see it diffrently, cause you like one and not the other

no meth is a certified legend, j cole is a medicore rapper

IrOnMaN
12-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Hmm. Canibus is still relevant in 2011?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Dan...man...how on point!!!!Notice how it's the same three users talking shit and bashing Bis in every thread.

KBOS
12-13-2011, 11:54 AM
As a bis fan some of you nigs sound real butt hurt like everything is black and white and you need bis to be looked at in all positivity so the sun can still shine.

Try this on for size, you can respect his talent, enjoy his music, acknowledge his career, and still see him for the ass fuckboi that he is. For real, am I the only one who sees the big picture? Am I the only one capable of acknowledging what he does on the mic while admitting that he is a bitter asshole hoe nigga?

Return from candyland and recognize real niggaz.

J.T.S.
12-13-2011, 12:06 PM
i big up canibus for going after these new nobodies.

drippie k
12-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Canibus is wack as fuck, thats what you "fuck the industry" guys dont get. You say that shit just to be sayin it and it doesnt even have to said cuz if youre smart you just know the industry sucks n not tryna be all loud about it like nobody but you n other backpacker fags "really get it". Canibus sucked at getting fans cuz his thuper lyrical thkillth were waaay overhyped..sure he had some raw shit back in the day when he had a good buzz goin but people just started seein that he's just a bitch in general and his music is pretty much all the same shit..he was goin nuts on that pharoahe monch track tho i'll give him that

Origin™
12-14-2011, 02:17 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dan Conner again.

:b

Mr. R&B
12-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Peace God, those true heads with conviction know what time it is.

The rest are clueless.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
12-14-2011, 04:25 AM
ayo ....CANIBUS=G.O.A.T.

PROOF=POET LAUREATE INFINITY

It was written with the intention that you can take the accapella and rearrange the lyrics bar for bar and it will still sound fluent....thats why its called infinity...for thier are infinite ways to flip it....on that note i think i'm gonna make my own geo the god of diction mix.