tombstone
12-12-2011, 01:44 PM
rtjcollection.com also pre-order sharpshooters album

tombstone
12-12-2011, 04:04 PM
dudes about to release something no one has ever done before,

oldie
12-13-2011, 06:42 PM
shiiiit, thats a LOT of bars! How long is that gunna run for? i just seen the price too 48. shit, deffo wont be picking that up haha

Frank Sobotka
12-13-2011, 06:48 PM
shiiiit, thats a LOT of bars! How long is that gunna run for? i just seen the price too 48. shit, deffo wont be picking that up haha

If 100 bars will run for about 5 minutes 10000 bars will run for about 8 hours and 20 minutes.

laolu
12-13-2011, 07:29 PM
9 albums worth of material...

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/potter-gifs-body-ready.gif

Prime8
12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I'd laugh if he just read 10,000 lines from an encyclpedia! Oh, wait...

ill Equipped
12-13-2011, 08:16 PM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=964304&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/964304/haha-no.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

laolu
12-13-2011, 08:24 PM

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/mrcrackee/Boxden%20Smileys%20and%20gifs/jaywhatever.png

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Already know about got my shit pre-ordered homes 10,000 bars ain't nobody doing that and people gonna not pay attention, not give bis respect and watch eminem laugh because he can't even rap without drugs properly

Frank Sobotka
12-13-2011, 09:07 PM
It is rumoured that within those 10,000 bars canibus explains how to do several basic chemistry experiments.

Prime8
12-14-2011, 08:58 AM
It is rumoured that within those 10,000 bars canibus explains how to do several basic chemistry experiments.

Sounds like the most boring shit ever.

main_man
12-14-2011, 01:11 PM
he also will throw in a official canibus tear wiping towel with official canibus tears on it that have been wiped from the overly emotional mc himself.

i heard that at least 450 of those bars are disses directed toward rappers who he feels like his material, but dont like it as much as he wants them to.

JASPER BEARDLY
12-14-2011, 01:17 PM
hahaha at main man good shit but bis apologized let it go dog

JASPER BEARDLY
12-14-2011, 01:22 PM
in my book canibus has a true right to be pissed off, hes an incredible mc who's truly been blackballed by the industry and doesnt get 1/10the the respect from the common hip hop fan he should

laolu
12-14-2011, 01:53 PM
in my book canibus has a true right to be pissed off, hes an incredible mc who doesnt get 1/10the the respect from the common hip hop fan he should

Pretty much

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-14-2011, 02:00 PM
in my book canibus has a true right to be pissed off, hes an incredible mc who's truly been blackballed by the industry and doesnt get 1/10the the respect from the common hip hop fan he should

agreed

main_man
12-14-2011, 02:45 PM
i dont think anybody considers canibus a wack mc. quite the opposite.

the problem is HIS FUCKIN ALBUMS ARE BORING.

not because of his flow, dude is a beast on the mic. his beats are always pretty much boring and forgettable.

and all the attempts at beefs with other rappers who couldnt give 1/4 of a shit about anything he has to say makes him look like a desperate idiot.

like i said before, if 'bis really wanted to do something good for his career, he would put out an album with a dope producer (like a muggs vs. album) and just hit us off with that straight classic that i think we all know he can make.

or, he can keep on this path and become a bigger joke than joe budden. the choice is his.

JASPER BEARDLY
12-14-2011, 03:33 PM
you didn't like melatonin magik or c of tranquility?

i thought c of tranquility was a good album, same for melatonin but i could easily see how someone could construe it as a boring one

he should work with stoupe again. thats what his fans truly want. muggs would be an ill fuckin collab as well

laolu
12-14-2011, 03:36 PM
he should work with stoupe again. thats what his fans truly want. muggs would be an ill fuckin collab as well

All this is easier said done.

tombstone
12-14-2011, 05:07 PM
lyrical law is his best produced album since rip the jacker, cypher with self is one of the best beats of the year imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFaTT96uP84

Mr. R&B
12-14-2011, 09:26 PM
I need this in my life...

Pre ordering now.

Tecknowledgist
12-15-2011, 10:02 PM
he also will throw in a official canibus tear wiping towel with official canibus tears on it that have been wiped from the overly emotional mc himself.

i heard that at least 450 of those bars are disses directed toward rappers who he feels like his material, but dont like it as much as he wants them to.

i dont think anybody considers canibus a wack mc. quite the opposite.

the problem is HIS FUCKIN ALBUMS ARE BORING.

not because of his flow, dude is a beast on the mic. his beats are always pretty much boring and forgettable.

and all the attempts at beefs with other rappers who couldnt give 1/4 of a shit about anything he has to say makes him look like a desperate idiot.

like i said before, if 'bis really wanted to do something good for his career, he would put out an album with a dope producer (like a muggs vs. album) and just hit us off with that straight classic that i think we all know he can make.

or, he can keep on this path and become a bigger joke than joe budden. the choice is his.

sounds like you could use that tear-wiping towel more than anybody fam

if you wanna talk shit about the man's antics, do it in the j. cole thread

this is where actual canibus fans can talk about canibus music, not all the drama-queen shit that makes you throw tantrums on wu-tang message boards

fuck outta here

main_man
12-15-2011, 11:14 PM
sounds like you could use that tear-wiping towel more than anybody fam

if you wanna talk shit about the man's antics, do it in the j. cole thread

this is where actual canibus fans can talk about canibus music, not all the drama-queen shit that makes you throw tantrums on wu-tang message boards

fuck outta here

hey, i'd love a canibus tear wiping towel.

so i can wipe down my dick & balls after your whore of a mother sprays her pussy juice all over my nice thick dick. cause thats what i do. i fuck your whore of a mother. she pays me nicely.

cause YOUR MOTHER is a whore.

and my statements are not tantrums, skippy. it aint nothing but cold hard fact.

deal with it. canibus is rockin major estrogen these days.