PDA

View Full Version : CANIBUS AKA BLUE STRAWBERRY APOLOGIZEs TO J COLE

CEITEDMOFO
12-12-2011, 07:01 PM
THIS REMINDS ME WHEN THE KID WHO SNUCK LIL B REALIZED THAT LIL B WAS GOD (BASEDGOD) AND MADE A APOLOGY VIDEO IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
DTVf4i-aYWw

http://gifs.gifbin.com/012010/1264091579_kirk_rofl.gif

OntheHorizon
12-12-2011, 07:07 PM
And people will still find a way to defend this educated idiot

Canibus is that genius with 185 IQ that drools on himself and cant tie his own shoes

Fuck outta here with this dude, everytime he disses somebody the internet rides his dick for a week or 2 and then forgets he's alive again and he'll drop an album that 500 people give a fuck about

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-12-2011, 08:26 PM
this shit seems like a parody than an apology to me

standout
12-12-2011, 10:50 PM
And people will still find a way to defend this educated idiot

Canibus is that genius with 185 IQ that drools on himself and cant tie his own shoes

Fuck outta here with this dude, everytime he disses somebody the internet rides his dick for a week or 2 and then forgets he's alive again and he'll drop an album that 500 people give a fuck about

Agreed, minus the "internet rides his dick" part. most people, on 99% of the rap forums, clown him and tell him to cut the shit off..

really its only on certain forums, wutang corp for one, where canibus has a small section of supporters...mostly its just complete morons like that one angry dude.

with that said, its always important to keep in mind that its a cole world....and you the champ j

CEITEDMOFO
12-12-2011, 10:53 PM
KINDA GAY FOR U TO CALL J COLE THE CHAmP

HES NICE BUT HIS ALBUM WAS FOR CHICKS REAL SOFT

ill Equipped
12-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Didn't seem real sincere to me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-13-2011, 08:31 AM
standout, I pray to God you not a grown man talking all this cole world shit,thats just straight up twiligt groupish and for that reason alone,your whole argument has become invalid..man you groupie ass dudes annoy the fuck outta me,u come in here calling people morons for supporting bis then talking about it's a cole world lmao foh...tlk about pots calling kettles black

MaskedAvenger
12-13-2011, 09:01 AM
wtf is the deal with the video, going over and over

Young Gun
12-13-2011, 09:44 AM
wtf is the deal with the video, going over and over

I was wondering that myself.

J Cole isn't even someone to get worked up over. He'll have his run for a year or two, then fade to black like the rest of the "used up" pop icons. Canibus needs to focus on getting his name in people's mouths again permanently, not dissing his supporters then apologizing to get people talking for a week....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-13-2011, 10:28 AM
i do totally agree with that young gun

laolu
12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
This is far from an apology...

standout
12-13-2011, 01:58 PM
standout, I pray to God you not a grown man talking all this cole world shit,thats just straight up twiligt groupish and for that reason alone,your whole argument has become invalid..man you groupie ass dudes annoy the fuck outta me,u come in here calling people morons for supporting bis then talking about it's a cole world lmao foh...tlk about pots calling kettles black

Amen,

And I likewise pray to God that your not that big of a moron to not catch my sarcasm of saying "its a cole world" after the blatant excess use of "cole world, you the champ, j" in the video posted in the original thread that you clearly did not watch.

but j.cole can rap tho.

oldie
12-13-2011, 06:30 PM
ummm...yeah whats the deal with the repeats?? made me think this headache i got right now was doing some crazy shit to me lol

I havent heard his J.Cole diss but i did read that he went at Cole, now he's retracting his diss it makes him look like Holocaust, just going at anyone for the sake of getting his name mentioned.

Bis is a ill mc & its recognised so he dont really gotta be an attention whore BUT its kinda big of him to apologise, gotta give him credit for that.

but saying J.Cole is a champ & 'it's a Cole World right now' is bordering arse licking, IMO J.Cole is nice & I got his music in my collection but he deffo aint ruling shit right now

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-13-2011, 07:46 PM
lmao story end!

ShaDynasty
12-13-2011, 09:37 PM
canibus wishes he could sell some records. cole is usually eh, nothing special. this one is pretty pimpish though.

1RrVUAExfGU