PDA

View Full Version : Letter from The Messenger

LORD NOSE
12-15-2011, 07:10 PM
I have offered ........ the disbelievers with $10 thousand to disprove any misinterpretation that I give to prophecy on both Bible and Holy Qur-an. I am visited now by many of the scientists of Islam from this part of the world and other parts here in Phoenix and outside of Phoenix. There are two here and they visited me not long ago with tears and wanted to make another visit. They want me to give them some of the great interpretation that I have given them that will change their own knowledge, their way of understanding on tape so that they can play it at Al-Ahzar.

" And one went so far as to say that the Holy Qur-an must be reinterpreted due to the things that I am doing and what Allah has revealed to me of the truth. And several of the gladly bear witness now that the sunrise from the west if surely fulfillment from the teaching I am giving them; that one day soon the light of Islam will shine brighter from the revelation given here to me than from the east. And that all people will have to follow the man raised from the dead whom God gave a greater light than those of the east.

Sar Shalom
12-15-2011, 09:04 PM
do you eat eggs?

LORD NOSE
12-15-2011, 10:54 PM
does eggs eat you ?

Fatal Guillotine
01-25-2012, 11:22 AM
remember reading this