PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Roy Appreciation Thread

Dirty Knowledge
12-15-2011, 11:52 PM
wnliyfb-cCw

-c5NdlnJkmI

oOU1-94Iu5M

W3bliF1TIzk

the recent 2k12 roster update removed roy from the game...they should be ashamed they should have left him this year as an R.I.P to his cut short woulda-been HALL OF FAME career

Charles Barry
12-16-2011, 06:46 AM
I approve of this thread. Peace to B. Roy, your career ended too soon.

CharlesJones
12-17-2011, 02:37 PM
That's sad he had to retire early. He must have a lot of money saved. He was a good player. I think Greg Oden is gonna have to retire if he continues to get injured.

spiggity_ace
12-22-2011, 03:36 PM
wow this thread has 2 posts, probably not a lot of nba fans in this forum, but B roy retiring is one of the saddest things i've heard, i hope he can make a come back later on like grant hill but who knows.

the blazers are a cursed team b roy goes down, oden cant get on the court, and recently camby goes down, they got a piece of dynamite playing gerald wallace, hopefully aldridge can stay healthy and mathews can keep his play up to what he did last year.

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Blazers have a nice team. I'm surprised their projected 8th. Gerald Wallace is another one of my favorite players in the league today. I like that young dude Nick Batum off the bench, energy guy with a good jumper. Aldridge is on the verge of becoming an All Star/Superstar. Should've been an A-S already. If Oden can supply anything, they'll be a tough out for sure.

Felt bad for Wallace last night though, got dayum

SvvpzIk_iAQ

He slides and hits the backstop like "Yo..thought this was preseason"

check two
12-24-2011, 11:37 PM
wow this thread has 2 posts, probably not a lot of nba fans in this forum, but B roy retiring is one of the saddest things i've heard, i hope he can make a come back later on like grant hill but who knows.

the blazers are a cursed team b roy goes down, oden cant get on the court, and recently camby goes down, they got a piece of dynamite playing gerald wallace, hopefully aldridge can stay healthy and mathews can keep his play up to what he did last year.

I don't think he would ever be able to come back, or he might not ever walk again.