PDA

View Full Version : David Banner Breaks Down V-Nasty!

Jammin
12-23-2011, 01:37 AM
#REALTALK

0POP--V6ElE

VNWXpE-tTuU

food for thought
12-23-2011, 02:34 AM
fucking unbelievably horrible response to the mista fab sound bite

diggy
12-23-2011, 03:06 AM
Too bad Banner is the only rapper I see speaking out about this.
Then again, the fact that rappers use that word...it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. If a word is bad, then it's bad no matter who says it. But then again, there is moral ambiguity.

cap
12-23-2011, 08:36 AM
lol im a white dude from europe and it irritates me that she says that. actually she irritates me even if she doesnt say it. and its not because i think its wrong or whatever (which it obviously is) but its just corny as hell!!!! and i cant understand all the people co signing and liking that!

whitey
12-23-2011, 08:40 AM
#REALTALK

0POP--V6ElE

VNWXpE-tTuU

i like banner as an artist and person. agree with most of what he said.

except how he was saying we were slaves and all that.

the africans who came over and were slaves are not the same people as black americans today. black americans today are way to quick to play that card like they were just in the fields picking cotton. its not the case, so dont try and play it like thats still going on.

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2011, 09:09 AM
FUCK D BANNER DUDE IS SOFT

STREET NIGGAZ KNOW THERE WAS ALWAYS STREET WHITES WHO SAY NIGGA SINCE 90s

GUCCI>>>>> D BANNER

P.S. HES FURIOUS CAUSE V NASTY ETHERED HIM

On her recent album with Gucci Mane BAYTL, the White Girl Mob rapper attacked David Banner with the line, “Got more bricks than houses in Atlanta/Damn how a white bitch more hood than David Banner,”

http://supremereaction.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/gucci-mane-v-nasty-fuck-you-firstup-se_.jpg

Twiztid-Wutang
12-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Who are these white broads, and why aren't they in the kitchen

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-29-2011, 08:17 PM
FUCK D BANNER DUDE IS SOFT

STREET NIGGAZ KNOW THERE WAS ALWAYS STREET WHITES WHO SAY NIGGA SINCE 90s

GUCCI>>>>> D BANNER

P.S. HES FURIOUS CAUSE V NASTY ETHERED HIM

On her recent album with Gucci Mane BAYTL, the White Girl Mob rapper attacked David Banner with the line, “Got more bricks than houses in Atlanta/Damn how a white bitch more hood than David Banner,”

http://supremereaction.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/gucci-mane-v-nasty-fuck-you-firstup-se_.jpg

yeah but you're an ignorant faggot, so of course you would support this buffoonery.