IXAqO9Bv3fA

LORD NOSE
12-25-2011, 12:02 AM
check shoe stop posting in KTL

you're like a fly in my face while i'm eating -

get the fuck outa here

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-25-2011, 01:50 AM
Santa Claus is Saint Nicholaos of Myra. He dedicated his life to helping people, so they sainted him.

Christmas celebrates the arrival of the 12 Magi and a host of Parthian Cataracts who descended upon Bet Lehem and swore fealty to the infant God-King Yehoshua Emmanuel Ben David and bestowed upon him gifts of Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh and anointed him in the Aban and Atar (The Baptism of Water and the Baptism of Fire.)

Yes ladies and gentlemen. Jesus' title "King of Kings" refers to his position as Shahanshah of Persia (and the whole world). That is why he is the Messiah. Two other well known men were declared the Messiah: Alexander the Great and Khorvash the Great. Both were also declared the Shahanshah.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

LORD NOSE
12-25-2011, 02:41 AM
I posted in KTL before you even arrived. My buddy Sam7 would be ashamed if he saw what it has turned into.

i don't care about how you used to make fish sandwiches in KTL for Sam 7 before i got here - I'm here now - I'm eating a fish sandwich that i cooked - and you're a fly in my face about to become pus on the wall

LORD NOSE
12-26-2011, 02:25 PM
up