PDA

View Full Version : Eminem refuses place on new J Dilla album

Shoeshiner
12-26-2011, 05:27 PM
According to Jonathon Taylor the CEO of Yancey Music, J Dilla's new album which is called Rebirth of Detroit features a who's who of Detroit rappers, most of them offering their verses for this new Dilla produced album. But he spoke about how hard he and Dilla's mother have tried to convince Eminem to be a part of the album but to no avail

This is all in a new radio interview Jonathon Taylor did on Friday - links here http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic.com/entry/index/2011-12-24T12_46_08-08_00 and he is about 10 minutes into that part talking about it

why Em wouldnt want to be involved with this chance to work with Dilla I dont know

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-26-2011, 05:39 PM
smh

check two
12-26-2011, 06:17 PM
No need to worry, Detroit's own T Baby can fill in his spot

aktLRiWXfqg

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-26-2011, 08:53 PM
who needs eminem, if he don't know who j dilla is then he don't need to be on it, we know royce knows, we know elzhi knows, we know guilty simpson knows they all know how this dude don't know who dilla is wtf

Prime8
12-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Eminem fell off anyway.

I don't want to hear some old ass white man scream about how he's not afraid to take a stand, throwing a wooden chair in his video to show how serious he is.

ShaDynasty
12-26-2011, 09:14 PM
i'd like to have heard em on dilla beats. sounds to me like they had some sort of personal issues.

MaskedAvenger
12-26-2011, 09:37 PM

aktLRiWXfqg

ahahahahahaha this is the illest shit I seen in a while

ALCATRAZ
12-26-2011, 10:01 PM

aktLRiWXfqg
lol its so cooold in da d, how da fuck do we sposed to keep peace lolololl

claaa7
12-27-2011, 09:26 AM
i'd like to have heard em on dilla beats. sounds to me like they had some sort of personal issues.

no, i actually heard Dilla say in an interview that he and Eminem were sort of buddies, or at least aquintances and they were supposed to work together but shit never went down. But Dilla had nothing but love for Em and was happy for the huge success of a fellow artist from the D. Also remember that Dilla and Proof was tight, going back to the Hip-Hop Shop Days so it's very likely that he met Em on several occassions back then.

that Eminem won't do this makes me disrespect that motherfucker BADLY! he obviously got no respect for where he came from anymore, he got no respect for the dead heroes of his hometown, and he got so much money that he should do this for fucking free out of respect without giving it any second thougts.

Eminem these days is a joke, the producers and guest artists he choose to work with these days are pathetic and the same type of people that he made a career out of dissing. his last album had maybe two good songs, but he is fucking over... his music is just as bad as that of those fucking Insane Clown Pussies at the moment. Mr. Mathers should have a meeting with Bas Rutten to snap him out of that mental coma he's in:

P8mBe0_Ha78

Mumm Ra
12-27-2011, 10:02 AM
eminem might be the biggest waste of talent in hip hop history

Frank Sobotka
12-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Maybe he has a good reason, like he sounds like shit on a dilla beat.
I assume that's also the reason he never rapped over an ALC beat.

TAURO
12-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Eminem is so used to rapping on his own wack production that he's forgotten what dope beats sound like.

GhettoGnom
12-27-2011, 12:55 PM
If this is true, and Eminem himself doesn't want to be on this, that's straight up embarrassing on Em's part. Unless he has realized that he'll only bring the project down in quality, if so, good for him. Know thyself.

Maybe he has a good reason, like he sounds like shit on a dilla beat.
I assume that's also the reason he never rapped over an ALC beat.
CqTHGBscOrg

Rame
12-27-2011, 01:50 PM
I haven't heard the interview but he might not like what they're doing with Dilla's legacy. He might also be an egocentric asshole. Don't know, don't care. There are lots of OTHER dope rappers who can be featured on the album.

main_man
12-27-2011, 02:22 PM
man, this article is a perfect example of putting something out in the media to get people riled up.

in all honesty, this is probably that managers way of getting eminem's attention because he cant get a hold of him. its hilarious to see people get all emotional over this.

anyway.....if he dont do it, who fucking cares. it'll probably be the same damn beats from "donuts" we've heard 1000 times before.

and in all honesty, if it's the bet cypher, teaching mcs how to ride beats, flow circles around most slim shady, then yeah, i'd really like to hear him on a detroit hip hop compilation.

but if it's this new motivational, im not afraid, bruno mars chorus havin, "i want all rich white suburban pop kid fans" marshall, it would be better if he stayed as far away from this project as possible.

even though the bad meets evil joint was pretty good, he still falls into that wack ass motivational speaker style that is just god awful. unbearable.

triPAUD
12-27-2011, 03:33 PM
man, this article is a perfect example of putting something out in the media to get people riled up.

in all honesty, this is probably that managers way of getting eminem's attention because he cant get a hold of him. its hilarious to see people get all emotional over this.

anyway.....if he dont do it, who fucking cares. it'll probably be the same damn beats from "donuts" we've heard 1000 times before.

true true, I couldn't see dude to act like that...ppl gotta look at ppl's character and see how it reflects, and it just doesn't flush. Maybe he just didn't want to capitalize on his death. Niggas haters, if he did jump on ppl would be sayin "Oh, em just jumping on his shit cause he got bigger after he died and he didn't record w/ him when he was alive blah blah blah"

IrOnMaN
12-28-2011, 08:56 AM
no, i actually heard Dilla say in an interview that he and Eminem were sort of buddies, or at least aquintances and they were supposed to work together but shit never went down. But Dilla had nothing but love for Em and was happy for the huge success of a fellow artist from the D. Also remember that Dilla and Proof was tight, going back to the Hip-Hop Shop Days so it's very likely that he met Em on several occassions back then.

that Eminem won't do this makes me disrespect that motherfucker BADLY! he obviously got no respect for where he came from anymore, he got no respect for the dead heroes of his hometown, and he got so much money that he should do this for fucking free out of respect without giving it any second thougts.

Eminem these days is a joke, the producers and guest artists he choose to work with these days are pathetic and the same type of people that he made a career out of dissing. his last album had maybe two good songs, but he is fucking over... his music is just as bad as that of those fucking Insane Clown Pussies at the moment. Mr. Mathers should have a meeting with Bas Rutten to snap him out of that mental coma he's in:

I agree but Eminem is still making money, though.

BRONZBODY
12-28-2011, 10:51 AM
im sure shady has his reasons....possibly

KBOS
12-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Eminem would be disgusted in the music he realeses today if this was 10 years ago and he could hear his future self he would rip himself a new asshole. The internal conflict would be immense. Em doesn't have the heart to rip a dilla track in 2011 soon to be 12. Eminem hasn't been able to select beats to save his life for a while keep in mind. I swear its as if he listens to hear the most uncreative watered down already been done and played out faggoty pop anthems he can find and precums himself. That said we can't really speculate this particular situation with the information we've been given, but it is obvious that eminem or someone very close in his circle is less into the idea of pure hip-hop music and more into the idea of focusing all efforts on industry whoring.

THE MASON
12-29-2011, 10:51 AM
i see no valid reason to deny an offer to be apart of the compilation

buts its Eminem,so who cares. dude can rhyme when he wants to but doesnt seem like he wants to, too busy warming up his singing voice.

id rather them venture out and do something like Jay Stay Paid, let Pete Rock take care of it all again too

Mr. R&B
12-29-2011, 11:56 AM
...but it is obvious that eminem or someone very close in his circle is less into the idea of pure hip-hop music and more into the idea of focusing all efforts on industry whoring.

Right, and most likely the devil in his ear is none other than Jimmy "Lucifer" Iovene.

Therein lies the problem, it's pretty obvious Eminem has been buckling to label pressure the past couple years, but dude is in more than a comfortable position financially, he could quite easily get a distro deal for Shady Records and desolve partnership from Interscope entirely.

It should be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention, that after Proof died Em lost his heart for this shit completely.

He'll sit there screaming about how unstoppble he is, but he looks like a shell of his former self who can't steer his own career anymore, so he keeps churning out radio friendly tripe at the behest of the Label because he doesn't know what else to do with himself.

He's finally scared himself into soberity, after like 4 failed overdoses.

To me, Eminem right now looks like a WWF wrestler from the 80's or mid 90's, once a multi-time champion @ the top of the game with the world at his feet.

Who has now become a sad, hollow faggot who has to keep working even though his time is over just so he doesn't end up in a gutter.

Not because he's broke, but because he can't be left to his own devices.

Jin10304
12-29-2011, 12:26 PM
I dont think Em cares if hes rhyming a on a famous dead Detroit's producer album tarnishing his legacy.....I mean hes done this before. Otherwise, you wouldnt have heard "Dead Wrong" in 1999 or "It Has Been Said" in 2005 (all post BIG)

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
12-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Eminem is wack anyway. I would rather hear William Cooper on a Dilla beat then that asshole Emiwack.

muscularghandi
12-29-2011, 03:50 PM
eminem might be the biggest waste of talent in hip hop history

I'd agree with this.

ShaDynasty
12-29-2011, 06:03 PM
eminem looks permanently like hes going cold turkey and really pissed off about it these days.

GhettoGnom
12-29-2011, 09:53 PM
It should be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention, that after Proof died Em lost his heart for this shit completely.

He'll sit there screaming about how unstoppble he is, but he looks like a shell of his former self who can't steer his own career anymore, so he keeps churning out radio friendly tripe at the behest of the Label because he doesn't know what else to do with himself.

He's finally scared himself into soberity, after like 4 failed overdoses.

To me, Eminem right now looks like a WWF wrestler from the 80's or mid 90's, once a multi-time champion @ the top of the game with the world at his feet.

Who has now become a sad, hollow faggot who has to keep working even though his time is over just so he doesn't end up in a gutter.

Not because he's broke, but because he can't be left to his own devices.

Couldn't agree more... :/

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
12-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Eminem is for white people who have no serious clue about real emceeing.

TAURO
12-31-2011, 04:12 AM
^^Say what you want to say about eminem now but if you honestly think em couldn't hold his own against the legends during the early part of his career then you clearly don't know shit about real emceeing either.

JASPER BEARDLY
12-31-2011, 04:50 AM
Eminem would be disgusted in the music he realeses today if this was 10 years ago and he could hear his future self he would rip himself a new asshole. The internal conflict would be immense. Em doesn't have the heart to rip a dilla track in 2011 soon to be 12. Eminem hasn't been able to select beats to save his life for a while keep in mind. I swear its as if he listens to hear the most uncreative watered down already been done and played out faggoty pop anthems he can find and precums himself. That said we can't really speculate this particular situation with the information we've been given, but it is obvious that eminem or someone very close in his circle is less into the idea of pure hip-hop music and more into the idea of focusing all efforts on industry whoring.

guilty conscience 2

OntheHorizon
01-01-2012, 07:35 AM
They cant afford him

Martial-Expert
01-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Eminem fell off anyway.

I don't want to hear some old ass white man scream about how he's not afraid to take a stand, throwing a wooden chair in his video to show how serious he is.

Haha couldn't of put it better myself, he fell off a long time ago at this stage, LONG TIME AGO

OntheHorizon
01-01-2012, 11:24 PM
LOL @ some of the hate in here, I dont like his new shit either, havent since he hooked up with 50 really, but some of you fools need to stop getting your amature psychologist, wanna be Miss Cleo Psychic Friends shit on so hard

"Em only does this cause of blah Blah Blah, If Em from 10 years ago could see him now Blah Blah Blah"

fuck outta here with that shit, nobody knows the answer to any of that, and it could go in reverse as well, If Em now could see that spoiled brat who threw temper tantrums in public and showed up to TRL so high on pills he dropped his cue cards, he might just slap the shit outta that drug addict, lol

On Topic, who really gives a shit either way, your crying about a has been rapper not showing up to an album full of a dead mans throwaways

SKAMPOE
01-02-2012, 12:05 AM
It should be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention, that after Proof died Em lost his for he shit
ding ding ding
Correct sir
Thing is Proof had to die
It was Em's blood sacrifice requested by the illuminatti
Thats y em made him his hype man n took him every where so as to give him a taste of WHUT was denied to proof

Kinda like when tony killed manolo
After that tony was like wtf have I done

theheavens
01-02-2012, 01:08 AM
Eminem isn't interested in real hip-hop anymore. he'd rather make videos with rihanna and shit where he's in a field screaming at the top of his lungs. Cappadonna's Pilgrimage was better than em's last two albums, for fuck sake

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2012, 05:42 AM
ding ding ding
Correct sir
Thing is Proof had to die
It was Em's blood sacrifice requested by the illuminatti
Thats y em made him his hype man n took him every where so as to give him a taste of WHUT was denied to proof

Kinda like when tony killed manolo
After that tony was like wtf have I done

LoL prove it

Tecknowledgist
01-03-2012, 07:03 PM

^THIS

all they said is that they haven't been able to get him on the project. not that he turned it down, or doesn't want to be a part of it, or turned his back on Detroit, or didn't like J Dilla as a person LOL

you're all just looking for an excuse to chew up slim

groupthink: occurs when a homogenous highly cohesive group is so concerned with maintaining unanimity that they fail to evaluate all their alternatives and options. Groupthink members see themselves as part of an in-group working against Eminem