12-29-2011, 05:09 PM
im going with jean

AsoBhtVwWPg

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 12:38 PM
up

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-09-2012, 12:47 PM
There is no such thing as more lyrical when it comes to hiphop. We are all in this together so why compete?

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 12:49 PM
^you believe that?

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-09-2012, 12:57 PM
^I am a member of the Temple of HipHop son and we don't compete with one another. We might "battle" to sharpen our darts up but we don't say "oh I'm more lyrical than so and so" because thats not how the kulture of HipHop operates son. You need to study some of the Temple of HipHop documents son and go from there.

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 01:05 PM
so you saying there no such thing as better than

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-09-2012, 01:08 PM
You need to study metaphysics also son and find out the real meaning of words in the english dialect.

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 01:10 PM
lol smh

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-09-2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/better

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 01:16 PM
definition 3

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-09-2012, 01:20 PM
So therefore in HipHop if everyone is highly skilled that means there are no better ones. I guess you are caught up in the mix like the other coons who don't know shit about the foundation of the kulture.

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 01:26 PM
dude truthfully there's music and then there opinion.
and opinions are ideal with it comes to genres of music. you can argue the point that there is no better than anything in hip-hop but that would be false.

go ask krs his opinion on if he thinks he better than nelly

btw the gesture that you take in namecalling benefits no-one

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Fuck you coon. And what the fuck does Smelly have to do with the kulture you coon? Speaking of KRS-1 did your dumb ass read the Temple of HipHop manual that is readily available online or are you still caught up with the word "better"? If my dick is better than your fathers dick does that make me a better fucker when I fucked your dumb ass mother? Is that a better explanation of the boring ass word better for your dumb ass or do you want to better yourself by unzipping my pants and letting me fuck your mother again?

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 01:44 PM
you not adding to it nor are you taking from this post. and you mean to tell me you over there PMS'ing over a a thread on hip-hop??? really? you like a ole menstruating ass woman!! you need to get ya ass a kotex ya dumbsunabitch we know what your mother does for a living theres a reason she leaves homes with construction pads on her knees (everyone on there knees isnt praying) sucking dick appears to be your mothers of giving back to the community

opinions are like assholes everybody has one...if you don't like another person opinion so fucking be it...you trying to superimposed yourself on someone because you have this ego to fuel. this ego that "makes my opinion hold weight" because you have someone to agree with you. you want to borrow from KRS-ONE YOU CANT BE FUCKING SERIOUS...no disrespect to KRS i admire the brother but who says that he's the go to person when it comes to hip-hop? you? also if you have read more than one book by krs and seen more than one interview from krs you'll know the brother has contradict hiself

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-09-2012, 01:49 PM
^You fucking robot. Me and my illuminati friends are going to kidnap your dumb ass and force you to listen to every KRS 1 album that has ever dropped. Why the fuck are you disrespecting the Teacha like this you coon?