PDA

View Full Version : anybody that thinks kangay west is an all time great producer or a creative genius...

angry!
12-29-2011, 04:23 PM
helped kill hip hop and has GAY taste!!!!!!!!!!!

guy has like 10 classic beats...

hasnt made a classic beat in like 10 years...

"b-b-b-but jon brion helped him produce late registration and its sooooo complex"

STFU... youre easily impressed and rolling stone is by your toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curtis mayfield studio scraps >>> kangays touch the sky

its mostly 2k nuclear gay crack babies that hold kangay as some kind of never before seen super talent that redefines hip hop.....

sample really popular records...

get co-producer to do everything other than pick the sample like diddy...

get praised as creative genius....

BABAHBAHAAHBAHABAHBAHBAHAB

i see a gay rapper making gay rap popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when kanye became the "IT" producer rap turned into a gay label slaving side show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every limp wrist freak faggot in loud clothes got bars now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay is a genius....

if youre a gay kid who started listening to rap after you found out boy bands were through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bestfan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/kanye_west.jpg

"b-b-but hes such an epic performer"

guys sucks live so he has the circus behind him with the glow in the dark light show for his wimp fans....

distractions....

guy huffin with the whole stage spinning...

GUY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is the FACE of the GAYEST time in hip hop history....

celebrate if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wh0am3ye?
12-29-2011, 05:12 PM
N2bCc0EGP6U

Sky Blue Bally Kid
12-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Not another thread about clothes in hip hop...

http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=405196&d=1278553173

kingGirlfriend
12-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Co-sign with OP. Dude epitomizes everything wack about current hip-hop.

ShaDynasty
12-29-2011, 05:31 PM
'beautiful dark twisted fantasy' shits on anything released this year.

he does use popular samples, but who cares. theres enough crate diggers out there, kanye usually just use one musical phrase as a jumping off point and builds around it.

angry did you film any of your time in the studio infiltrating kanyes credit stealing ring?

JASPER
12-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Not another thread about clothes in hip hop...

http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=405196&d=1278553173Did you even read the post?

Wholeheartedly agree with angry.

He doesn't dig, just sample semi popular hipster shit and add a couple of 808's on it.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
12-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Did you even read the post?

Wholeheartedly agree with angry.

He doesn't dig, just sample semi popular hipster shit and add a couple of 808's on it.

Yes I did, all I got from it was Kanye is gay retyped in 8 million different ways, lol. And he's gay because the samples he uses aren't obscure enough? lol, what type on fanboi shit is that?

MonkeySmuggler
12-29-2011, 08:03 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/322/7/3/Black_Quagmire_by_familyguyclub.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
12-29-2011, 08:20 PM
WORST SHOCK THREAD EVER

QUESTIONING A WU FORUM WHO HALF STIL THINK HOLOCAUST IS DOPE OPINION ON KANYE,

EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM DICKRIDES RZA

NO ONE THINKS KANYE IS BEST PRODUCER WTF

FAiL

JASPER BEARDLY
12-30-2011, 05:11 PM
People act as if he's the best one out though, which is kind of fucked in my opinion.

Give me a nottz, 9th wonder, just blaze, alchemist beat over kanye. He's got a fair amount of classic shit in the can but from what i've heard he doesn't do as much w the samples as a lot of other dudes. Not that that's the be all and end all, but it counts for something.

p-rok73
12-30-2011, 05:50 PM
I'll say that Kanye IS a great producer of his era (2001-??). Just like I'll say that RZA was on his (93-2001?). Kanye had 808's and heartbreaks and RZA had 8 Diagram's. Both album's were hated by many. Kanye has his fashion style that many wouldn't dare try to copy just like RZA has his spiky rings that many wouldn't wear. Kanye has his Nike Air Yeezy's just like RZA had a Nike Dunk made (36 pairs made). Both are eccentric dudes IMO with tastes that many wouldn't try to follow, but what probably made them what they are. If there's a Hall of Fame for Hip-Hop then I would vote both in.

JakobR
12-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Shitty live performer? haha, who the fuck is this low life kidding? I saw him in Copenhagen in august and I can safely say that was one of the best shows I've ever seen in my whole entire life. Definitely not a fan of his rapping but the guys musical and creative mind is incredible.

I wonder if hip hop would still be popular today if the sound hadn't evovled over the years. No doubt different approaches to music have inspired rappers lyrically in different positive directions.

The only thing I miss about Kanye West these days is him putting out albums with great rappers like he did with Common (Be + Finding forever).

I'm not even sure why people insist on boxing the whole genre? Define how hip hop sounds? You can't cus it has taken musical elements from tons of different genres over the years.

Let the music grow.

Frank Sobotka
12-30-2011, 06:02 PM
I believe you already made this thread once before.

theheavens
12-30-2011, 06:51 PM
angry is onto something here. the dude can make beats though, I'll give him that, but he can't rap worth shit. anyway, today's "rap fans" are easily impressed. mac miller's album debuted at #1...what more can I say

THE MASON
12-31-2011, 10:15 AM
Yes I did, all I got from it was Kanye is gay retyped in 8 million different ways, lol. And he's gay because the samples he uses aren't obscure enough? lol, what type on fanboi shit is that?

do you know anything about production in hip hop? or being a producer? have you ever made a beat? or listened to an interview with someone like Pete Rock, or Preemo?

as a producer you take great pride in finding samples no else has found, sample shit no one else would.

using the popular, known samples, doing NOTHING with them except looping one main part, and adding an 808 kick is not producing.

its not so much he sample popular tunes for the sake of remaining known, its the fact people eat this shit uplike he did something amazing, when he barely produces anything but hot air

Sky Blue Bally Kid
12-31-2011, 11:59 AM
do you know anything about production in hip hop? or being a producer? have you ever made a beat? or listened to an interview with someone like Pete Rock, or Preemo?

as a producer you take great pride in finding samples no else has found, sample shit no one else would.

using the popular, known samples, doing NOTHING with them except looping one main part, and adding an 808 kick is not producing.

its not so much he sample popular tunes for the sake of remaining known, its the fact people eat this shit uplike he did something amazing, when he barely produces anything but hot air

To say one producer is better than another because they use more obscure samples is something I don't get. If I feel the end product then I don't really care about the background to it, the construction etc., and doubt most people do.

What are these popular, known samples you refer to? Thread starter used Touch the Sky as an example, which isn't even produced by Kanye, lol.

Besides, I don't really hear people refer to/talk about Kanye being a genius/goat producer etc. anyway. I only hear him talked about these days as a performer on the whole. Like Ceited said, no one is arguing that he's the best producer so this thread is pretty redundant...

THE MASON
12-31-2011, 12:11 PM
you clearly lack comprehension skills and dont get out much either it seems.

the vast majority of people will name Kanye as the best producer to strike earth, outside of internet life if you kids can believe that.

and yes it does make a producer superior to another finding obscure samples because it means there is work put in behind the scenes to go out of there way to find something nobody else has and then the listener can go searching.

but if you enjoy flat, lifeless sounds then you prolly like fuckin chicks who lay stiff as board too.

again, if you have never produced at beat, attempted or concieved the notion you should. then shut the fuck up

angry!
12-31-2011, 12:36 PM
kangay is easily the most overrated overhyped "artist" of all time....

look who comes to kangays defense...

17 year old polish kids...

who think the glow in the dark tour is the greatest show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy sucks live... piss poor clarity no breath control...

he has a budget to build a carnival behind him to keep your attention off his wack performance....

these kids dont even know the mega popular records kangay plays with!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay has like 10 classic beats from his early rocafella days as a staff producer...

even then...

bink!... and just blaze... were dropping HOTTER beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much everyone can agree kangay is a wack emcee...

its time everyone admits hes a wack producer who cant make a hot beat to save his life in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is he any different than diddy in 93?!?!!?!?

sit in studio with more talented engineers/producers such as NO ID and mike dean....

"use THIS sample..."

then he gets ALL the credit...

how DARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill go as far as saying its worse than diddy..

cuz nobody was saying diddy was one of the best producers of all time...

you dont have to use obscure samples...

but diggin in the crates IS essential.. if youre a top shelf producer...

kangay lead ppl to believe he was a b-boy when in reality he wanted to be prince...

difference being...

prince is a real musician!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay samples some of the gayest shit ever...

all the nerds loved touch the sky...

"yeezy is a genius.. lupe is a beast!!!"

curtis mayfield woulda fuckin racked his guitar over kangays head if he heard that SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 classic beats from 10 plus years ago doesnt mean shit...

dude is the gayest rapper of all time and also one of the biggest FRAUDS...

and kangays best beats he admits he was jacking elite producer drums and putting em over loops...

good ear once upon a time...

now he thinks working with HIV sean and LMFAO is a sound idea...

and watch the throne SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bink! had the hottest beat on kangays last album...

bink! bein better than kangay is nothing new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. R&B
12-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Bronze Feet droppin' jewels ITT.

Kanye is incredibly overrated, his fans are under the same misguided mindset that fucked the game up in the first place.

Notariety + high-profile gossip = Success

Wrong...Wrong....WRONG!!!

Fuck these industry idolizers, the major label system has destroyed us.

We as denizens of the culture should take up arms against the perpatraitors.

If what I post doesn't resonate with you, then you are the target of my ire.

Don't make me regain focus, or I'll lay out 90% of these kids kickin' that bullshit nowadays.

For all of you internet babies turning Hip-Hop into a TMZ gossip circle, I say this......

You ain't built for this shit, get the fuck out!

I'm sick of the internet. I'm sick of nonsensical conjecture. And I'm sick of stupid-ass little kids who think rappers with rudamentry skills are amazing, while tried-N-True MC's are viewed as washed up to these children with a lack of cultural perspective.

In summation: Fuck your life. Fuck your thoughts, and fuck your lop-sided view of Hip-Hop..............DIE SLOW!

gerardoletal
12-31-2011, 01:53 PM
What are those 10 classic beats from Kanygay? I can only think in about 3 but not 10 :)

JASPER
12-31-2011, 10:00 PM
>Tell people about my my hobby, making beats
>They ask if I play instruments
>I tell them I can play a little piano, but mostly use an MPC
>What's that they ask
>I tell them it's a sampler, I use it to trigger samples
>"Oh like Kanye West"
>mfw

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/c5bf419d.jpg

People think Kanye West invented sampling. Fuck this gay earth.

BrokenWrists
12-31-2011, 11:39 PM
Yea, the only Kanye album i bought was Late Registration, and that is an irritating album 6 years after its release. The album after Late Registration someone gave me and it isnt a bad album. Watch the Throne was wasn't very good. Kanye does have some good songs and beats though....he made Slow Jams, Through the Wire and produced The Blueprint, so he can basically sleep on the floor of the studio for his career.

OPTIMUS
01-01-2012, 02:05 AM
on point again angry! need to start your own blogspot like bigghostnahmean. I admit some of his stuff i can listen to and like but on a whole guy is the downfall of hiphop

Nasty Nash
01-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Although digging crates for obscure samples is respected. Like someone else said earlier in this thread, the end product is what truly matters. If you don't like the common samples he uses, what do you make of James Brown's Funky Drummer Break at 5:35 that so many hip hop songs have used. The drums in that one are awesome and clear, but not an obscure sample. Obscure sample≠best beats, Common sample≠best beats. It's how they are used.

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2012, 05:42 AM
WTF is this LOL??

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/41591

Edgar Erebus
01-01-2012, 06:30 AM
get co-producer to do everything other than pick the sample like diddy...

While at the same time having no problems with Muggs using Alchemist as a ghostproducer back in the days and giving him no credit at all.

Ah, the beauty of hip-hop hypocrisy.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-01-2012, 09:21 AM
you clearly lack comprehension skills and dont get out much either it seems.

the vast majority of people will name Kanye as the best producer to strike earth, outside of internet life if you kids can believe that.

and yes it does make a producer superior to another finding obscure samples because it means there is work put in behind the scenes to go out of there way to find something nobody else has and then the listener can go searching.

but if you enjoy flat, lifeless sounds then you prolly like fuckin chicks who lay stiff as board too.

again, if you have never produced at beat, attempted or concieved the notion you should. then shut the fuck up

lmao off at this response! Ok, next time I hear a beat I'll pause for a second, check if the sample is 'obscure' or not before deciding if I'm supposed to like it or not! smh...

And I highly doubt the producer will want the listener to 'go searching' for the sample they used. This usually ends up with original artist/their estate suing the producer/label, lmao!

smh at Bronze Feet thinking he's some kind of fountain of knowledge for production with posts like this...

angry!
01-01-2012, 10:24 AM
kangay dickriders fanboys and apologists...

PLEASE STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont give a fuck if a sample is obscure or not...

kangay jacks gay samples and turns them into gay songs that gay hip hop heads consider classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRONGER is easily the gayest "hip hop record" of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay samples daft punk... like a FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!

see the problem is with a lot of kangay stans...

like the 2 monkeys in this thread...

they have very little musical knowledge/interest...

when they think of "real music" they think of try hard frauds like kangay...

their parents probably watched jeapordy and wheel of fortune... no music in the house...

as they played warcloud records alone in their room....

they think kangay is out the box...

they dont recognize the samples... the lack of manipulation....

hes got all this surrounding help in the studio... live musicians, mike dean, no ID...

at least dre is a master level engineer on his LAZIEST day...

kangay cant even say that....

kangay admitted to jacking dres 2001 drums for a lot of early beats but you let these rainbow brigade rap fans tell it...

kangay surpassed dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

i said kangay had 10 classic beats maybe i was being generous...

best 10 bink! beats > kangay
best 10 just blaze beats > kangay

kangay was never the best producer out he wasnt even the best in house producer at his BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hip hop george michael!!!!!!!!!!!

dude is on some queen shit and all his followers are soft handed feminine boy scouts!!!!!!!!!!!

jay-z - haters

thats kangay now!!!!!!!!!!

Mumm Ra
01-01-2012, 10:35 AM
lmao off at this response! Ok, next time I hear a beat I'll pause for a second, check if the sample is 'obscure' or not before deciding if I'm supposed to like it or not! smh...

And I highly doubt the producer will want the listener to 'go searching' for the sample they used. This usually ends up with original artist/their estate suing the producer/label, lmao!

smh at Bronze Feet thinking he's some kind of fountain of knowledge for production with posts like this...
^ still doesn't get it
the point is 'talent'

i dont know kanye's body of work because i dont like his music but ill give you an example

sure, you could sample this guitar lick that you know millions of people have heard, love and recognize
bKttENbsoyk

or you could create something out of virtually nothing [sample@36 seconds]:
EOhMvVhxD0Y#t=36s

sure i could sample hit records all day that i already know people love and put a couple 808 kicks on em, but its kinda lame and cheating and not very hip hop. where's the creativity in that??
----

to add on to angry's points - kanye jacked pete rock's drums too. if he were any type of elite producer, he'd have people jacking his drums

JASPER
01-01-2012, 11:57 AM

Ok, here's an idea. I'll go sample GZA Liquid Swords. I'll just loop up Duel of the Iron Mic. I'll just change the pitch slightly and add some harder hitting drums over it. Then I'll name it...uhm... Get Hyphy Dawg! Young fucks won't recognise I jacked RZA and will think I'm the genius.
You like Duel of the Iron Mic? You'll like Get Hyphy Dawg!

JakobR
01-01-2012, 12:08 PM
If what Kanye does is so easy and talentless why don't more people do it? Or at least as well as him.

Kanye West is important for modern hip hop.

JASPER
01-01-2012, 12:18 PM
If what Kanye does is so easy and talentless why don't more people do it? Or at least as well as him.

Kanye West is important for modern hip hop.
They do actually, hundreds of thousands of people do what Kanye does. But not everyone knows the right people in the bizz or has the budget to go big like he does.

I won't say he's talentless, because I've seen him do some more complex things, but that was years and years ago.

But sampling 2010 pop music and barely changing anything isn't hip hop...

aXAuxxxFGGE

OntheHorizon
01-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Kanye West looks, sounds and acts like he walked out of a "Pardon me, could you pass the Grey Poupon" commercial

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-01-2012, 09:00 PM
smh, ok, time to stop crying over Kanye stealing drums. Majority of drums in hip hop are sampled, it's not like Pete Rock breaks the drum kit out every time he wants to make a beat.

lmao at people complaining that all he does is throw drums over a sample...then say his best stuff was from his Rocafella days? His production from back then was nothing but samples with drums over the top! Compare those productions to, say, his last album.

I can appreciate that there are producers who can find obscure sounds, sample them just right and create a nice beat, and I admit that takes skill. But people don't realise that looping part of an existing song to create a new beat is a skill in itself and doesn't make one producer's style better than another because of the approach used, like I said, it's the end product.

Ok, here's an idea. I'll go sample GZA Liquid Swords. I'll just loop up Duel of the Iron Mic. I'll just change the pitch slightly and add some harder hitting drums over it. Then I'll name it...uhm... Get Hyphy Dawg! Young fucks won't recognise I jacked RZA and will think I'm the genius.
You like Duel of the Iron Mic? You'll like Get Hyphy Dawg!

I find this post funny because RZA basically sped up Shadowboxing for the Fast Shadow beat. But because RZA isn't a mainstream producer this makes it ok. If someone like Kanye did this though...

But I'm still waiting for someone to post all these so called popular songs Kanye is re-producing with no skill (I don't class the Cassius track as popular and it also uses a popular sample itself)!

Thread starter is dick riding Just Blaze in his posts and calls Kanye gay for sampling Daft Punk? Just Blazed sampled one of the gayest Europop songs ever!...

jRx5PrAlUdY#t=51s

Why no rant about Just Blaze killing hip hop?

Thread starter is coming across as an insecure 15 year old who feels uncomfortable listening to songs which don't have manly samples as their main ingredient, lol...

http://gifsoup.com/view/47693/redneck-o.gif

(^^^Angry psyches himself up for another 800,000 word menstrual rant on Wu-Corp...) :mmmyah:

JASPER
01-01-2012, 09:27 PM
I find this post funny because RZA basically sped up Shadowboxing for the Fast Shadow beat. But because RZA isn't a mainstream producer this makes it ok. If someone like Kanye did this though...

But I'm still waiting for someone to post all these so called popular songs Kanye is re-producing with no skill (I don't class the Cassius track as popular and it also uses a popular sample itself)!

I never said that's ok.

The thing is, Daft Punk samples an obscure song barely anyone heard and make it fresh and Kanye samples Daft Punks top 10 pop song everyone and their neighbours dog heard and doesn't do much to it.

How is that creative or genius?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Angry nailed it again!!

Socrates92
01-01-2012, 10:09 PM
All I know is he's a gay fish

ShaDynasty
01-01-2012, 10:28 PM
haha keep sampling some old jewish hymns and 80s sufi rock and thinking someone gives a fuck.

kanye west is doing pretty good far as geniuses go.

angry!
01-01-2012, 10:35 PM
ANOTHER PROBLEM....

most faggots who think kangay last album was classic...

had never heard of mike dean PRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike deans rap-a-lot catalog >>>> kangay west entire catalog

trillion times more talented as both a producer, and engineer... and a real musician...

plus bink! had the hottest beat on the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just blaze does sample wack shit now... and he drops wack beats...

but he is still a million times better as a producer...

kangay jacks his plug ins and could never program/manipulate stuff like just blaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay wishes he was prince..

but prince is actually true genius...

and kangays best beats were soul samples on jacked dre kits!!!!!!!!!!!

now kangay is hiring jon brion to play finishing touches on filtered trash as kangay eats fruit in the studio... like a FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let bloodspitta tell it, hes evolved.... and moved hip hop forward....

SMH

yeah, sampling daft punk is just what hip hop needed!!!!!!!!!

so fresh!!!!!!

ill say it agian...

kangay west = rap george michael

made being a soft weirdo cool....

ANYONE that thinks kangay is a musical genius has limited, wack taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at his followers.... tell me im lying...

if you had shit like marvin gaye, the dramatics, the impressions, earth wind and fire, james brown in the ears coming up..

youd know kangay is a hack and one of the prime contributors to the fall of black music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bad far outweighs the good...

he produced heart of the city...

he also inspired faggots like drake to pick up the mic and made bow ties fashionable in rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have neevr met a cool, intelligent, kangay stan, in my life...

its always the same pencil neck geek nigga, playing haters in his POS car with a draggin muffler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

videos suck
character sucks
raps suck
and now his beats suck

"kangay had some gay artist design the WTT cover.. what a genius"

derrrrpppppppp

kangay sucks and kangay stans really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bloodspitta is the perfect example of someone impressed by kangay...

he has wack tatse and no culture so everything sounds new and original...

when you defend kangay AND holocaust online...

you son yourself into oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gizm0
01-01-2012, 10:51 PM
^lol, i was with u all the way....until u mentioned the god holocaust and kangay in the same sentence...thats when u lost me

OntheHorizon
01-01-2012, 11:13 PM
LOL @ Kanye being the Rap George Micheal, its kinda true tho

I dont listen to enough of his music to co sign Angry or his opinions on it, but I will say Kanye and his impact are all I need to see to know that If I were a kid growing up now I wouldnt listen to hip hop at all, he tinged the whole genre with his gay tendencies and Softer then Baby shit aura, If my first impressions of rap were hearing Wayne and Kanye on the radio, I would never care to dig deeper because the whole mainstream scene, which Kanye and Wayne have molded, is on some Metro sexual Retarded Egomaniac shit

When I was a kid, actors and other Non Hip Hop Celebrities were so afraid of rap that they Protested against it, Kanye has made it so safe and cookie Cutter that Gwyneth Paltrow & Renee Zellwegger now proudly admit to liking him.......

Kanye gave the industry what they wanted, he's a Non Threatening Rap Artist who makes music for white Housewives in their mid 40's

My Grandmother likes this dude........She's 77 and white

Nuff said

Hollow Dartz
01-01-2012, 11:14 PM
yeah kanye's first 3 albums are shit....lol smh
same nigga who made the topic was on kanyes dick last year

JASPER
01-01-2012, 11:22 PM
haha keep sampling some old jewish hymns and 80s sufi rock and thinking someone gives a fuck.

kanye west is doing pretty good far as geniuses go.
Success doesn't equal talent.

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 12:06 AM
NEVER DOWNLOADED KANYES LPs BUT HES A GOOD PRODUCER

THE DOUCHEBAG TRACK IS PEACe

I THINK DUDES THAT TRY TO SOUND LIKE JEDI MIND TRICKS ARE WORST

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-02-2012, 07:31 AM
ANOTHER PROBLEM....

most faggots who think kangay last album was classic...

had never heard of mike dean PRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike deans rap-a-lot catalog >>>> kangay west entire catalog

trillion times more talented as both a producer, and engineer... and a real musician...

plus bink! had the hottest beat on the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just blaze does sample wack shit now... and he drops wack beats...

but he is still a million times better as a producer...

kangay jacks his plug ins and could never program/manipulate stuff like just blaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay wishes he was prince..

but prince is actually true genius...

and kangays best beats were soul samples on jacked dre kits!!!!!!!!!!!

now kangay is hiring jon brion to play finishing touches on filtered trash as kangay eats fruit in the studio... like a FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let bloodspitta tell it, hes evolved.... and moved hip hop forward....

SMH

yeah, sampling daft punk is just what hip hop needed!!!!!!!!!

so fresh!!!!!!

ill say it agian...

kangay west = rap george michael

made being a soft weirdo cool....

ANYONE that thinks kangay is a musical genius has limited, wack taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at his followers.... tell me im lying...

if you had shit like marvin gaye, the dramatics, the impressions, earth wind and fire, james brown in the ears coming up..

youd know kangay is a hack and one of the prime contributors to the fall of black music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bad far outweighs the good...

he produced heart of the city...

he also inspired faggots like drake to pick up the mic and made bow ties fashionable in rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have neevr met a cool, intelligent, kangay stan, in my life...

its always the same pencil neck geek nigga, playing haters in his POS car with a draggin muffler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

videos suck
character sucks
raps suck
and now his beats suck

"kangay had some gay artist design the WTT cover.. what a genius"

derrrrpppppppp

kangay sucks and kangay stans really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bloodspitta is the perfect example of someone impressed by kangay...

he has wack tatse and no culture so everything sounds new and original...

when you defend kangay AND holocaust online...

you son yourself into oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you noticed all the samples you are crying about were used on singles...? Doesn't that tell you something?

And if you think Kanye is the only producer to have a 'team' with them in the studio then you know nothing.

And talking about self sonning, a while back weren't you were telling everyone Bubba Sparx album was some kind of underrated classic? Bwaahaahahhhaah!

angry!
01-02-2012, 09:15 AM
LOL

warcloud fans literally have the worst taste in music EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially warcloud fans that love kangay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubba sparxxx the rapper >>> kangay west the rapper

timabland best beats >>>> kangays best beats

organized noise best beats >>> kangay best beats

deliverance LP >>>> any kangay west solo LP

you dont make any opinion of your own youre a hipster faggot that reads rolling stone and looks into warclouds where abouts!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill give you a hint, hes wearing a diaper, and he cant go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody that defends kangay west online or in real life has terrible taste in music.. period!!!!!!!

i have never met a cool kangay fan...

mohawk penicl neck nerd nigga in a bow tie: "did you hear yeezys new album? classic"

kangay got more wack beats than hot ones and his music attracts cultureless nerds with poor taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

example : bloodspitta

example b : jakobr a 16 year old polski music nut who consdiers kangay west the best show hes ever been to

LOL

james brown on his way out >>> kangay at his best

ppl that lose breath at kangay shows wear chest glitter and give drakes albums an honest listen!!!!!!!!!!!!

JakobR
01-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Try a little harder, little girl! ;) Unlike you I have integrity and have no problem admitting what the hell I like.

One day you'll grow old and learn how to appreciate life.

EDIT: And George Michael is cool to me. Red wine and Spinning the wheel go perfectly hand in hand.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-02-2012, 10:13 AM
lmao, why'd you go see him on tour if you hate him so? rofl, Fagry's one angry hipster fanboi :no:

"I made Jesus Walks so I'm never going to hell"

http://strangebeaver.com/gallery/albums/uploads/memes/mad/kanye_mad.jpg

ShaDynasty
01-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Success doesn't equal talent.

lol break it down son

kanye makes music that i like, all that counts. you guys just say shit that ain't true or irrelevant, like he doesn't contribute to his own productions, most of his productions are well known samples, he stole pete rocks drums?! lmao playahaters

qkyDWyFoNmM

angry!
01-02-2012, 11:18 AM
lol break it down son

kanye makes music that i like, all that counts. you guys just say shit that ain't true or irrelevant, like he doesn't contribute to his own productions, most of his productions are well known samples, he stole pete rocks drums?! lmao playahaters

qkyDWyFoNmM

LOL

thats a video of kanye west

a producer nobody gave a fuck about that would have a cpl hot beats on a rocafella project!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay west is the guy that recorded watch the throne in paris with gay-z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please find and post that vid..

softest studio session ever... eating fruit, talking bout basquiat like a cpl of FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody that considers kangays last album incredible needs to thank NO ID and mike dean...

ima say 5% of kangay fans actually understand mike deans contributions to music...

mike dean and scarface >>> mike dean and kangay

mike dean production >>> kangay prodcution

mike dean engineering >>> kangay engineering

biggest fraud going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW big brother is easily one of the GAYEST songs ever recorded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the idea of an adult male screaming at a kangay show

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Kanye>>>>Drake

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 11:57 AM
DRAKE>>>KANYE
& IM SURE ANGRY AGREEs
NJ9pYU-fa18

BUT CHECK IT ..

BUBBA SPARxx IS EQUALLY AS GAY AS THIS VID
MN2bkYugcCs

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Drakes such a fag

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 12:01 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw0dqb35591r6l1yto2_500.gif

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 12:11 PM
exactly

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 12:12 PM
and that aha song>>>>Drake

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 12:17 PM
THE WHAT SONg?
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/you%20mad/grand/you_mad_gif.gif

JASPER
01-02-2012, 12:23 PM
qNigczcqcd8

fags.

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 12:25 PM
b3JUU9eOzkQ

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Admiral crumplestillskin > Kanye & Drake

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2012, 12:28 PM
qNigczcqcd8

fags.

Hiding in Hip Hop

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 12:29 PM
THE WHAT SONg?
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/you%20mad/grand/you_mad_gif.gif

the a-ha song you posted Moron.

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Admiral crumplestillskin > Kanye & Drake

http://cdn.videogum.com/files/2011/12/stanleyweird4.gif

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 12:49 PM
the a-ha song you posted Moron.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/6cd/a70/289/resized/high-expectations-asian-father-meme-generator-you-no-go-to-afterprom-you-faggit-eca40d.jpg

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 12:52 PM
you spelled faggot wrong moron.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 01:09 PM
NEVER DOWNLOADED KANYES LPs BUT HES A GOOD PRODUCER

THE DOUCHEBAG TRACK IS PEACe

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/121/994/faggot.jpg?1305055083

Mumm Ra
01-02-2012, 01:23 PM
he's a good producer - good...

when the genius word gets thrown around it's just ridiculous

4th disciple is ten times the talent of kanye

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 02:39 PM
4TH DISCIPLE IS THE KING OF HALLOWEEN BEATs

KANYE COULD BE GENUIS COMPARED TO MOST COMMERICAL PRODUCERS

IM NOT GONNA FORGET THAT HE MADE SOME UNDERGROUND TRACKS CAUSE SOME CRACKERS WHO LIKE A-HA DONT KNO HIP HOP

EDGtRo-O1Mg
:yes: :loser:

EVEN THOUGH 4TH MADE BETTER BEATS DOESNT MEAN THE RAPPERS ON 4THs BEATS ARE NICE ESPECIALLY NOW

BLACK THOUGHT> ANY CHAMBERMUSIK RAPPER ON 4TH BEATS RIGHT NOW
lmrYnvl29Jw
vGz5g2aNhks

cap
01-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Y'all didnt like college dropout?

Y'all didnt like Late registration?

Y'all didnt like graduation?

Y'all didnt like Be?

these tracks arent some of the best pieces of hip hop from this young century?

rV_Dl9H8t9g&feature=fvst

V9mwuYBljUA

92FCRmggNqQ

26BvWCTpLIQ

Zp4_r8_MMho

6mnKNr2Tiq8&ob=av2e

E58qLXBfLrs&ob=av2e

LQ488QrqGE4&ob=av2e

UjVGft5wqSc

2K0q74jtV8s

Lol at kanye west regretting leaving the undergroudn behind and having an actual career and actually influincing music and pop culture because he wanted mad 17 year old bassment boys to like his music. you guys crack me up!!

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 03:34 PM
4TH DISCIPLE IS THE KING OF HALLOWEEN BEATs

KANYE COULD BE GENUIS COMPARED TO MOST COMMERICAL PRODUCERS

IM NOT GONNA FORGET THAT HE MADE SOME UNDERGROUND TRACKS CAUSE SOME CRACKERS WHO LIKE A-HA DONT KNO HIP HOP

EDGtRo-O1Mg
:yes: :loser:

EVEN THOUGH 4TH MADE BETTER BEATS DOESNT MEAN THE RAPPERS ON 4THs BEATS ARE NICE ESPECIALLY NOW

lmrYnvl29Jw
vGz5g2aNhks

I know more about hip hop than you think your still clearly a moron

ShaDynasty
01-02-2012, 04:15 PM
some people on these boards have a weird way of listening to music, like they're listening to the construction or anthropology of some musical notes and completely missing the point.

music is supposed to be entertainment not a competition to impress krs one.

JASPER
01-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Some people on these boards like to listen to pop music before it gets regurgitated and slapped across with an 808 drum machine.
Other people like to think looping well known pop songs is brilliant and ingenious.

angry!
01-02-2012, 04:38 PM
LOL

like i said...

look whos dropping 30 youtube links in defnese of kangay...

norwegian greasers and teen svveeeeeddddds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i said he had like 10 classiic beats but that was a long time ago.....

graduation is a very GAY record...

so is BE...

kangay: "hey common... i was thinking... this is a very gay session, but we should get john mayer here and make it gayer"

chi city is one of his 10 classic beats but that album is for men who enjoy doing laundry!!!!!!!!!!

kangay was a good producer but he turned into the biggest faggot in pop since boy george!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think about what g rap did for rap... without ever sellin crazy units...

then think about what kangay did TO rap selling crazy units....

deep impact: fag rapper meteor that hit and changed it all.. KANGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ kangay singing take me on in a leather skirt

cant make this shit up....

elton john thinks kangay is a flaming homo...

nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 04:57 PM
I know more about hip hop than you think your still clearly a moron

FUCK U AND YOUR OLD ASS SIg PUSSY

Osi
01-02-2012, 05:00 PM
kangay is easily the most overrated overhyped "artist" of all time....

look who comes to kangays defense...

bink!... and just blaze... were dropping HOTTER beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the nerds loved touch the sky...

"yeezy is a genius.. lupe is a beast!!!"

curtis mayfield woulda fuckin racked his guitar over kangays head if he heard that SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not saying I don't agree with this topic, especially the part about Mike Dean, he deserves more props than Ye.

But I'm almost certain Touch The Sky is a Just Blaze beat, unless you were referring to the rapping on it.

boneguttalove
01-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Co-sign with OP. Dude epitomizes everything wack about current hip-hop.

Kanye wa the begining of the feminisation and transmogrification of Hip Hop.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 06:52 PM
FUCK U AND YOUR OLD ASS SIg PUSSY

Go listen to some more Drake and that faggotry in yr sig cocksucking wannabe

ShaDynasty
01-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Some people on these boards like to listen to pop music before it gets regurgitated and slapped across with an 808 drum machine.
Other people like to think looping well known pop songs is brilliant and ingenious.

as stupid as this debate is... you're exaggerating. the vast majority of kanye samples are old soul songs i hadn't previously heard.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 07:30 PM
it is stupid cause it all boils down to personal opinion there was always different styles in hiphop you could listen to K-Solo or De La, Kwame or Black Sheep Krs or Chubb Rock or all of them

CEITEDMOFO
01-02-2012, 08:47 PM
FAGGiT

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM
moron

BrokenWrists
01-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Jerry jerry jerry

throws chair

well the consensus at wu corp is that most people agree with angry's statements.
At the end of the day its only a matter of opinion. Luckily theirs other artists to listen to.

Mumm Ra
01-02-2012, 11:18 PM

that's cool n all but it has nothing to do with anything
but i guess you did agree with me so that's cool too

CEITEDMOFO
01-03-2012, 12:18 AM
YEA I JUST WANTED TO START BEEF OTHER RANDOM WUCORPERs

The Hound
01-12-2012, 10:12 AM
XZSP4yo8Fvw

THE MASON
01-12-2012, 12:07 PM
as stupid as this debate is... you're exaggerating. the vast majority of kanye samples are old soul songs i hadn't previously heard.

maybe 10years ago

not so much now. keep in mind he didnt do a lot of his own production on his last 2 attempts and as pointed out, who knows how much he stole from Mike Dean

i think its safe to say Kanye himself doesnt stray too far from popular samples

people who claim super producer, for the most part, dont actually produce anythin, a la Dre (difference is Dre USED TO created masterpieces)