PDA

View Full Version : Is this hat trend in your city?

diggy
12-29-2011, 06:48 PM
I've seen a few people do this now - turning the brim of the hat upwards. It was usually retards who do this, but I see it is an official style now.

tekunique
12-29-2011, 06:51 PM
no

CEITEDMOFO
12-29-2011, 07:00 PM
FMJ IS a WARCLOUD FAN AKA HE LIVES IN A PUSSY ASS COUNTRY/CITY

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-29-2011, 07:10 PM
i've only seen inebriated caucasoid hipsters do this and it looks horrendous

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-29-2011, 07:16 PM
FMJ should have his own show on Bravo, where a gangly, African-Canadian homosexual shares his bipolar views on the latest haberdashery trends in Toronto and around the globe.

check two
12-29-2011, 07:50 PM
It looks really stupid, as does any flat brim hat. I thought the horrible flat brim hat fad would have died out completely by now, but there are still a few weird people hanging on to it for some reason.. it's usually a fat girl or a guy that looks like Krondon.

diggy
12-29-2011, 08:24 PM

Yes, I've seen a caucasoid, and tonight - a negroid did this.

It looks really stupid, as does any flat brim hat. I thought the horrible flat brim hat fad would have died out completely by now, but there are still a few weird people hanging on to it for some reason.. it's usually a fat girl or a guy that looks like Krondon.

I find it also ridiculous that he wore that hat in -18 degree Celsius weather.

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Anyone over the age of 25 needs to stop paying attention to how high school kids dress

Except 4 ceited cuz he chills with machine gun kelly type kiddos

Mr. R&B
12-30-2011, 07:15 AM
^You speak the truth, sir.

beautifulrock
12-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Sorry, but horrendous fashion trends are always made by whoights and copied 10 years later by the blaques.

80's hipster fashion = 90's ghetto fashion

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Who started the beat-up-work-boots-with-extra-medium-basketball shorts look?

beautifulrock
12-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Wouldn't know. Don't own work boots, because I don't work.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2011, 09:01 AM
Anyone over the age of 25 needs to stop paying attention to how high school kids dress

LOL wow, machine gun kelly is known outside of cleveland. How?? i dont understand how.

but anyways, you are right. Teenagers and youngsters these days are almost dressing like people back in the 80's did. lots of colors, tighter clothes...even the snapback hats are back in style. They sell the hats now with the flip up brims.

the 1960s vietnam army issue eyeglasses are in style.

If you were born in the late 70s, early 80s, by the time you were a teen, baggy pants, even for stoners was in. conservative colors were the trend. polos with stripes was as funky as it got.

but then, amongst portions of the white mans culture, the whole hippy thing came back into style. Tye-Dye, birkenstocks, unwashed long hair, grateful dead shirts, etc. etc. Those new woodstock concerts.

So it seems that every 30 years, fashion comes back.

I'm guessing next decade will be a redux of the 90's. And then 40 year olds like me can feel a sense of nostalgia.

Maybe Wutang may even seen a boost in sales.

CEITEDMOFO
12-30-2011, 09:20 AM

I CHILL WIT THE GOONS THAT THE ONLY WHITE GUY AROUND GETS CALLED "ROAcH" AND ANOTHER GOT CALLED " REMI" FROM HIGHER LEARNING

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2011, 09:24 AM
i heard jasper flips his brim up

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2011, 09:50 AM
I CHILL WIT THE GOONS THAT THE ONLY WHITE GUY AROUND GETS CALLED "ROAcH" AND ANOTHER GOT CALLED " REMI" FROM HIGHER LEARNING

Any white man that would lower himself enough to hang with a lower caste deserves those insults and recieves far worse from the White Mans Culture.