PDA

View Full Version : LOL@Wood Harris And Jamie Hector Trying To Be Rappers In Just Another Day Movie

CharlesJones
12-31-2011, 09:55 AM
I saw Just Another Day last weekend and it's terrible. Wood Harris and Jamie Hector of The Wire tv show played rappers in this. Wood Harris is always playing a criminal in most of his movies hahahahahahahahahaha. He's only done about 3 movies that were different like Rhapsody with LisaRaye, Jimi Hendrix movie, Remember The Titans with Denzel Washington. His brother Steve Harris who played on The Practice tv show and Sugar Hill movie with Wesley Snipes is a better actor than him. Anyway Just Another Day is about Wood and Jamie are rappers and it's your typical hood movie that has real rappers Trick Daddy, Little Scrappy, Petey Pablo, Ja Rule, Big Daddy Kane(i don't know why he wasted his time with this). Peter Spirer who directed the classic rap documentary movie Rhyme And Reason did this movie. Black model Esther Baxter also has a small role in this. I'm mad that i wasted my time watching this crap.

CharlesJones
12-31-2011, 09:56 AM
Oh i forgot to say Clifton Powell who was Pinky in the last 2 Friday movies with Ice Cube is also in this. Clifton has been in so many movies LOL. He stays working and getting paid. He also does stage plays.

buckshotstheone
01-04-2012, 03:28 PM
This movie was hilarious. Terrible, but hilarious.

check two
01-04-2012, 06:16 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/cv/ip/ap/default/120103/fat.jpg