PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt!!!!

baby jesus
10-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Sitting Here On This Friday Night I Got To Thinkin About The Days Of Playin Manhunt All Night. I'm Pretty Sure It's Got Other Names But It's Basically Like Playing Tag But You Tackle People Instead Of Tag Them, You Got The Team That Hides And A Team That Looks For The Other Group. Did Any Of You Guys Play This When You Were Younger If So What Did You Guys Call It? And What Were The Rules? We Use To Play Where Everyone Had To Be Found Before It Was Your Turn To Hide But I Know People Who Use To Play With A Home Base And Shit Like You Can Save Someone Who's Been Caught By Taggin Them.

Fr@z
10-28-2005, 09:07 PM
we called it 2 man hunt.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the good old days

My First Timbs
10-28-2005, 09:44 PM
we used to play it too and we had no area limit.. so ppl used to hop on buses to other cities and still get caught !

My First Timbs
10-28-2005, 09:59 PM
yes.. those were the days... i wonder if kids nowadays do stuff like that...

i guess the closest they get to that feeling nowadays are hour long stints of playing deathmatch or capture the flag on whatver FPS is out (which is all good), but it lacks one crucial thing................................. imagination

Fr@z
10-28-2005, 10:09 PM
I remember playing manhunt (that's what we also called it). It always seemed to get divided into boys vs girls, and it was in a small neighborhood so there weren't trees you could climb or bushes and shit, you were running behind cars and from one front lawn to the next. Best time was once when we had all the girls cornered and outnumbered, we ran at them. Then they started running at us (was almost pitch black outside by that point). Well they were holding oranges and they smashed them all over us so we got all sticky. Bitches.
Was it like Braveheart?

Ballad Ballistik
10-28-2005, 10:23 PM
yea that was some good old days .. did all that door bell dixie ( nigga knocking)
Building tree forts...hootches..and bridges...
We used to play a game called Bulldog does anyone remember that game...
smear the queer...tackle loco...
i turned my back yard into a boxing ring as a kid ...
we used to have some nasty brawls out there....
gloves would come off and shit got crazy...
then we would shake hands and do it again the next..

Fr@z
10-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Other than when they strapped me down and tore off my testicles with their bare hands, no not really.
Did this happen in Bizarro World?