PDA

View Full Version : the first Nas verse of 2012 is here...

claaa7
01-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Nas first joint of 2012 is with ultimate faggot Rick Ross and is called "Triple Beam Dreams". produced by Justice League and from Ross mixtape that was released yesterday...

"TRIPLE BEAM DREAMS" (http://www.mediafire.com/?3c8we59sjxjfwzj)

IrOnMaN
01-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Why are so many people upset at Rick Ross?

OntheHorizon
01-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Why are so many people upset at Rick Ross?

Because there mad he wasnt a real Drug dealer (Even tho working in a prison doesnt automatically mean he wasnt either, what better place to make a connection???)

Most folks still believe the hip hop fairy tales in the lyrics and when they find out its a lie they pout and throw hissy fits like the day Mommy told them Santa Claus wasnt real

I never liked Rick Ross before that shit about him being a fraud leaked but I laugh at all the people who use to like him that jumped ship, like any of that bullshit effects the records whatsoever.........

claaa7
01-08-2012, 06:54 AM
well, i never liked Rick Ross before, he doesn't make dope music, he's not a good rapper and he never been real. if you take a listen to the song you'll hear that Nas is talking about the same bullshit stories we all know he never been a part of, but he has made plenty of songs letting his fans and listeners get to know him and his persona... have Rick Ross even made #1 song as what ever the hell his real name is?

if you don't believe that there's "real" rappers out there, you better jump ship

Big Baby Jesus 666
01-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Nas sounds old on this one son

noel411
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-25/31861248505237PF88wl8.gif

IrOnMaN
01-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Because there mad he wasnt a real Drug dealer (Even tho working in a prison doesnt automatically mean he wasnt either, what better place to make a connection???)

Most folks still believe the hip hop fairy tales in the lyrics and when they find out its a lie they pout and throw hissy fits like the day Mommy told them Santa Claus wasnt real

I never liked Rick Ross before that shit about him being a fraud leaked but I laugh at all the people who use to like him that jumped ship, like any of that bullshit effects the records whatsoever.........

Yeah, I know. I look at it like this: Today's hip-hop artists are nothing more than entertainers. Like actors. It's their "job" after all.

buckshotstheone
01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Yeah cause Pac wasn't a studio gangster, Ice Cube wasn't a studio gangster, Biggie never lied on wax, and as someone mentioned....Nas "Escobar" certainly never lied while he was looking out his bedroom window penning lyrics about selling drugs. Word.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Beat's wacker than Ross...

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 01:07 PM
i dont understand why he even bothers collaborating with Ross

Mr. R&B
01-09-2012, 05:32 PM
^To stay commercially relevant.