PDA

View Full Version : a black people thread

TSA
01-12-2012, 08:19 PM
dude black ppl are gay.
i guess someone's suing panera bread cause it mainly hires white ppl..

idk if the person is black but it seems like some black person ass shit, which brought me to the conclusion, black people are assholes.

wtf, so what if they hire white people? fuck you! start your own bread company. nobody's beefing you because you hair saloon barbershop and BET is hires mainly black people. fuck off. panera bread is whiter then pedophilia, wtf, let them have it. if white ppl want to enter a room, see their people, eat potato soup and be white without you asshole interrupting and making it all faggoty then so what? let them have their moment, fuck off, they just want to deal with their own people.
instead of making your own bread company you just hate on already established ones like a bitch. fuck off

fuck off.

so what if abecrombie what's to have white models. fuck it dude, that's the look they're going for and you're not it. fuck off. It's their thing, let them have it. Who the fucked beefed with Fubu over not having enough asian and white models. fuck off. make your own clothes. make your own money, quit being a bitch. Cristal doesn't want you drinking then shit then fuck it, so what, stop. are you going to FORCE someone to let you buy their useless shit? fuck you. you're a faggot. lol

It's like when i go to nigerian parties. I dont want to see white people. that shit kills the buzz and reminds you of where you're at. fuck that. I want to see my own people. white ppl have the right to see their own people too just like you queers do

and instead of focusing on science, education and finance like other races that have a future (chinkz) you're primary community 'issues' are "how your depicted by others", "who and who doesn't like black people" "the en word, is it cool to say it with an A?" "where can we force ourselves into and kill the vibe"

fuck off! lol. All that shit boils down to black people's primary concern is forcing ppl to like that.

ARE YOU LIKEABLE? no seriously? ARE YOU LIKEABLE? must everyone like you? are you a pleasant group of humans? black americans go out of their way to offend EVERYONE'S sensibilites and get mad when ppl are fed up with it because their threshold for shame is off wack compared to everyone elses.

notice how beaners only kick it with other beaners? ppl just like their own kid dude wtf? leave white ppl alone, they're not different, you like themselves, why the fuck wouldn't you like yourself? black americans fucking hate black people, all they talk about is hair and being lightskinned, they completely hate black people, so it's odd to them that everyone else in the world likes themselves but they can't step outside of their compromised ass skin to realize it

I don't want your black ass at panera bread, i don't want white ppl in asian resturants, i don't want to watch an african movie starring spics. fuck that shit. sometimes you just want to see and be with your own people and everyone is creating their OWN avenues for this except black ppl, how stand on the side lines and hate of everyone else's.

get the fuck out of white ppls clubs
get the fuck out of white ppls tv shows
get the fuck out of white ppls bread companies.

i've been to panera 1 time in my life. i smashed a white whore that wets up like a goat, stayed the night and she begged me to go to panera bread with her. I agreed and understood i was entering another races sphere of influence. I just got the fucking potato soup and ate it and that shit went nigger. I had never had it before. I'm fucking black, oh well dude lol. I was the only negro there. that place was specifically for white middle class women. fuck it dude lol let them have it. quit being a fucking hater and a faggot. faggot.

in fact get the fuck out of other ppls whores. wtf? your the only group of people on planet earth that don't want to breed with their own kind. no shame. i mean you can fuck em or whatever but stop having kids with them, that shit is tacky and determental to your life. name what black nigga with mixed kids and a responsible life. same with white bitches with no shame.

fuck off. let people enjoy their culture and people. if you were real you would have listened to me and killed off white ppl a long time ago, but you all pussied out so fuck it, they win, just let them enjoy their life. nobody has to like you, you go out of your way to be unlikeable.

TSA
01-12-2012, 08:21 PM
fuck your own kind. everyone reasonable on earth is fucking their own kind. quit being a spoiler and a dick head. nobody has to like you, you're fucking obnoxious and don't even like yourselves, why would someone go out of their way to like you. fuck off. why does other ppl liking you matter so fucking much anyways? get your fucking pussy and go home lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-12-2012, 08:25 PM
hahahahaha diezzzzzzzzzzzzz

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2012, 08:40 PM
i've been to panera 1 time in my life. i smashed a white whore that wets up like a goat, stayed the night and she begged me to go to panera bread with her. I agreed and understood i was entering another races sphere of influence. I just got the fucking potato soup and ate it and that shit went nigger. I had never had it before. I'm fucking black, oh well dude lol. I was the only negro there. that place was specifically for white middle class women. fuck it dude lol let them have it. quit being a fucking hater and a faggot. faggot.

AHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAha

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2012, 08:52 PM
I agree, when i go to a chinese resteraunt, I dont want a non Chinese person serving me. I dont want a non Chink cooking my chinese food. I want a chink experience.

So fuck you PF Changs...you suck, your a fucking american MESS. Lettuce wraps? fuck off. Thats some greek shit or something.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2012, 09:19 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdoxbv9X1qgkai1o1_500.png

CEITEDMOFO
01-12-2012, 09:22 PM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/675b90f7-d960-4232-9a88-72b57c2ed6d4.jpg

diggy
01-12-2012, 09:24 PM
I think TSA's opinion regarding this matter in the Americas does not matter. Fuck his opinion!!!

PALEFORCE
01-12-2012, 09:39 PM
your right. if i said that id be a racist though

black people suck

i wonder where they get this over inflated sense of entitlement?

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2012, 10:00 PM
I personally want Aziatic Asians cooking up my food in their restaurants as well..

But I don't wanna see this gay shit unfolding before my eyes while I order/eat

wshhEi4wqVnW8zSh210f

cinemapasta
01-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Black people thread?
Black people thread.

BYW6C44zo24

check two
01-12-2012, 10:06 PM
http://imdatingablackguy.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/fat-chicks-ghetto.jpg

Mr. R&B
01-12-2012, 11:51 PM
To be real, TSA does have some valid points.

But I'm white as hell and I'd never be caught dead in a Panera location, and there's one right across the street from me.

It's a pretentious fag palace.

BrokenWrists
01-13-2012, 12:47 AM
I ate at Panera bread the time this was posted, i had a Mediteranean sandwich which was pretty good. I worked their for about a month and got drunk and couldnt get up for work. I saw people of many races working and eating their.

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2012, 12:59 AM
I ate at Panera bread the time this was posted, i had a Mediteranean sandwich which was pretty good. I worked their for about a month and got drunk and couldnt get up for work. I saw people of many races working and eating their.

_Re6pZri8Gw

food for thought
01-13-2012, 01:05 AM
your right. if i said that id be a racist though

lmao are you saying youre not racist as fuck bro?

theheavens
01-13-2012, 01:22 AM
I'd say something but a comment from me is expected, so fuck it. i'm going to jerk off to little league baseball or something and call it a night

Mr. R&B
01-13-2012, 01:52 AM
TMI bro.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 06:37 AM
I love panera bread LOL their sandwiches are the truth

Mumm Ra
01-13-2012, 06:53 AM
their asiago breakfast sammich and egg souffles are fkin chronic

cutn' heads
01-13-2012, 07:10 AM
the half sandwich half salad deal at panera makes for a fine lunch.

i think tsa makes some good points. although in baltimore its common to see many respectable black families at any panera location. my only beef is they always use like 7 or 8 packets of butter on a piece of bread. you cant even taste the bread anymore once you do that. i just dont get it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Bingo!!!

Twiztid-Wutang
01-13-2012, 07:54 AM
http://galleries2.adult-empire.com/97/9715//150/pics/p4.jpg

Twiztid-Wutang
01-13-2012, 07:56 AM
''and instead of focusing on science, education and finance like other races that have a future (chinkz) you're primary community 'issues' are "how your depicted by others", "who and who doesn't like black people" "the en word, is it cool to say it with an A?" "where can we force ourselves into and kill the vibe"

fuck off! lol. All that shit boils down to black people's primary concern is forcing ppl to like that.

ARE YOU LIKEABLE? no seriously? ARE YOU LIKEABLE? must everyone like you? are you a pleasant group of humans? black americans go out of their way to offend EVERYONE'S sensibilites and get mad when ppl are fed up with it because their threshold for shame is off wack compared to everyone elses. ''

Valid points, no doubt

ShaDynasty
01-13-2012, 08:44 AM
some interesting points but come on if someones qualified for the job, their race shouldn't matter. i guess if they're really fat or ugly i wouldn't hire them.

i do find it weird that i rarely see a chinese person working anywhere but a chinese restaurant though.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=Sosa;2185121]some interesting points but come on if someones qualified for the job, their race shouldn't matter. i guess if they're really fat or ugly i wouldnt hire them [\quote]

Hahahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 10:52 AM
lmao are you saying youre not racist as fuck bro?

Hahaha diezzzzzz

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-13-2012, 10:59 AM
All of you are coons so it doesn't fucking matter.

PALEFORCE
01-13-2012, 11:16 AM
the only color companies care about is green

if you dont get a job its not because your black
its because your dumb as fuck, got a bad attitude, and suck

and FMJ im not racist bro
i believe equal rights for everyone

food for thought
01-13-2012, 11:27 AM
im not racist bro
i believe equal rights for everyone

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff496/dmais84/confused.gif

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-13-2012, 11:29 AM
^Yo Food for Thought can I date your ugly ass mother?

Luz
01-13-2012, 11:35 AM
I love how TSA is such an expert on these things. Being born in Africa and living in Bumfuck, Nebraska really gives you a clear perspective on things.

Fuckin Nebraska. Don't say another word until you move out of Nebraska. Nobody gives a shit about that place or the rapping Igbos of that place.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Lmao...diezzzzzzzz y'all cats is crazy yo

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
you can still see that the wounds of TSA's past victims are still fresh....

IrOnMaN
01-13-2012, 01:24 PM
you can still see that the wounds of TSA's past victims are still fresh....

Lol. Jesus!

Mr. R&B
01-13-2012, 03:46 PM
some interesting points but come on if someones qualified for the job, their race shouldn't matter. i guess if they're really fat or ugly i wouldn't hire them.

That's still descrimination, bro.

Therein lies the problem, this country is so inherently bigotted that once it's no longer allowable to descriminate based on color or creed, these devils go after whoever isn't off limits: fatties, ugloids, women, etc.

Ageism is rampant right now when it comes to and individual in their late 40's or 50's seeking employment after being laid off when the ecomomy went to shit.

People have to hate someone, and at this point it's limited to ugly fucks, fatsos and old farts.

Those are the only groups left you can still shit on without being pointed out as the bigot you really are.

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-13-2012, 03:48 PM
^Shut the fuck up Dan before my FBI, CIA, TSA and DEA friends shoot your balls off son.

TSA
01-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Lots of shiity secondaries have accumulated since I've gone I see. Neways man black americans are fags. And instead of working on being likeable they find ways to force you to like them. There's nothing wrong with not wanting black employees. Fuck it dude, you think the nba wants cripples? You think the modelling agencies want fat people? Does ur local church get sued for not having jewish pastors? White people are reasonable and like seeing their own skin I'm reasonable and like seeing my own skin so fuck it dude. Everyone with a future in the world like their own skin. Every reasoable black american has a black wife. These are the ones not ending the laws of nature. Everyone wants kids that look like them. Why the fuck will I be black, my mother black, father, ancestors, then ill throw my dick in the dirt and start having samoan looking kids. Mixed kids don't even look good. I know its the law to believe so but if you see a fine mixed bitch stand next to a fine black or white one come the fuck on dog! There's no comparison except to black americans because the purposely do everything ass backwards. Notice how white dude have the fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinest black bitches on planet earth, and most of them are full blown black?then you'll see balck american dudes with white girls they look better then just to make sure their seed looks like sinbad? Wtf are you doing? Lol I guess you niggas like yellow flesh nigga. Anyways if your going to come in draped in fubu with some hunchback neander bitch that spent life cowering in the caucus mountians and a bunch of kids that look like Walt disney I wouldn't hire you niether. Black ppl areent likeable, they suck.

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2012, 11:00 PM
neandah / chocolate flesh breeding musics

Piero Umiliani – La Ragazza Dalla Pelle di Luna

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/413/coversmallk.jpg
This is the soundtrack for a 1970 Italian film that played out the romantically charged story of a couple coming apart against a sultry tropical island locale. Fittingly, composer Piero Umiliani’s score mixes jazzy romanticism with strong tropical rhythms to create a score that is both lush and exotic. It is built on one main theme, “Pelle Di Luna,” a hypnotic tune that is seductive and bittersweet all at once. This theme is repeated through the majority of the cues. This could have resulted in a dull score, but Umiliani makes it work because he consistently takes the theme in new and interesting musical directions through imaginative arrangements; the many forms it takes on include an acoustic guitar theme with chorus, a solo organ piece, a mellow instrumental built on steel guitar, and a full orchestral version that mixes layers of the vocal chorus over swirling strings.
Tracklist
01. Pelle di Luna
02. Pelle di Luna
03. Mahe
04. Addio Isola Felice
05. Tanto Tempo Fa (Extended Version)
06. Il Santone dell’Isola
07. Seychelles Isole Dimenticate
08. Seyga Seyga
09. Bossa at Seychelles
10. Ricerca nell’Isola
11. Pelle di Luna
12. Un’Incontro Fatale
13. Danza del Fuoco
14. Un’Isola Felice (Extended Version)
15. Stella del Sud
16. Tanto Tempo Fa
17. Laguna Tropicale
18. Tanto Tempo Fa
19. Stella del Sud
20. Ricordandoti
21. Danza della Luna
22. La Ragazza Dalla Pelle di Luna (Extended Version)
23. Funerailles d’un Heros
24. Tanto Tempo Fa
25. Pelle di Luna
26. La Ragazza Dalla Pelle di Luna
DOWNLOAD! (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2VEKTSSN) MEGAUPLOAD
DOWNLOAD! (http://www.mediafire.com/?80b3y5zvvf60ilw) MEDIAFIRE

5wlnBhvf0fI

TSA
01-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Who doesn't want to mate with their own breed?! That's a primary sign of retardation. Even retards fuck and suck other retards. I hate having black american freinds too. They're useless as fuck, you don't gain anything from them in anyway, ur luck get worst, ur english gets worst, and they are deadly afraid of growing up and having to take their lives seriously. My brother is a 20yr old rapper. Do you know how many 35 yr old rappers are begging for a 'collab'??! Fucking professional failures, unashamed and indifferent to telling anotheer man he has multiple kids with mulitple ugly women and all the sperm donations look like rakishi. Stay the fuck out of panera breed. Not that blsck american women are any better lol they're usually retard shameless and immature, but even retards are fucking other retards. No shame. Everyone at panera bread has shame, get the fuck away lol. There's this black american trying to be a supervisor at my work that says nigga infront of the bosses aka the stateof nebraskas reps. Says nigga! One day at a group meeting when him n I were the only blck ppl there dude has the nerve to say he doesn't watch friends cause its racist. Wtf?!!!!! Black people are like the native americans of the black world. Only thing making you. Even seem human are sudanese ppl and liberians, which r still blck americnas

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2012, 11:03 PM
basically that album is like taking your one good sex move and remixing the fuck out of it.

TSA
01-13-2012, 11:03 PM
And somalians. Those the bottom 4 and black americans take up 2 of the slots

diggy
01-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Who doesn't want to mate with their own breed?! That's a primary sign of retardation. Even retards fuck and suck other retards. I hate having black american freinds too. They're useless as fuck, you don't gain anything from them in anyway, ur luck get worst, ur english gets worst, and they are deadly afraid of growing up and having to take their lives seriously. My brother is a 20yr old rapper. Do you know how many 35 yr old rappers are begging for a 'collab'??! Fucking professional failures, unashamed and indifferent to telling anotheer man he has multiple kids with mulitple ugly women and all the sperm donations look like rakishi. Stay the fuck out of panera breed. Not that blsck american women are any better lol they're usually retard shameless and immature, but even retards are fucking other retards. No shame. Everyone at panera bread has shame, get the fuck away lol. There's this black american trying to be a supervisor at my work that says nigga infront of the bosses aka the stateof nebraskas reps. Says nigga! One day at a group meeting when him n I were the only blck ppl there dude has the nerve to say he doesn't watch friends cause its racist. Wtf?!!!!! Black people are like the native americans of the black world. Only thing making you. Even seem human are sudanese ppl and liberians, which r still blck americnas

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/23/article-1215446-068C6999000005DC-639_306x423.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/red/blue_pics/2008/11/06/jackson.jpg

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/images/2008/11/05/jessejacksongettymgs.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/194880-3x2-940x627.jpg

http://cdn.lightgalleries.net/4bd5ec090c079/images/People2A-2.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-14-2012, 02:56 AM
ahahahha

those tears

ShaDynasty
01-14-2012, 07:32 AM
TSA is the most racist. lmao

i don't care what you say, half black half white bitches are the finest ones on earth and i think its our duty to make as many of them as possible for future gererations.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-14-2012, 08:46 AM
dawg,i beg to differ about mix chicks,well that's mostly what I date but mist mixed chicks are fine as fuck.....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-14-2012, 08:52 AM
and TSA lemme ask you something...do you think we africans are any better? Especially west africans? Before you answer..remember who is asking you this

RALPH WIGGUM
01-14-2012, 09:53 AM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=3296092&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/3296092/minister-worksout.html)

Mr. R&B
01-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Goddamn, this thread is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PALEFORCE
01-15-2012, 11:59 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/americanhistoryx.jpg