PDA

View Full Version : NEw shifter LIfe story (bringing it back)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Typing....enjoy mi bredren

kurupt_kw
01-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Typing....enjoy mi bredren

Send me a PM when you're done.

I was dead at work for a year or two at the height of your story telling and spent hours of work time reading them but you'd never finish the stories!

Shifter vs the fat girl
Shifter vs the bullies

Good stories, too bad they weren't finished.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 01:02 PM
I initially wanted to write a recent big girl story but I've put that on hold because of events that have happened lately that could have a better outcome to it so I'll write a diff one based on my high school days ( ps..I always appreciate the feedback because I usually go back and professionally rewrite em into scripts for film so fuck with me).

Alright so this one is set around christmas time in the mid 90s, I had gone to the Bally of kings (me and my dudes hangout spot) to party with them, it was like 25 dudes in there,some chicks as well and we had pretty much started celebrating from 9 in the morn or whatever.anyways there was an abundance of weed and vodka,including weed brownies so you best believe we did no hesitate to indulge as much as we could, by noon, I was high as fuck, just chilled on a sofa observing my surroundings not saying too much, you had dudes in there pressing on chicks,others scheming on dough and all the like but they all knew go keep their distance because I wasn't even trying to move around and be the center of attention in the party or whatever. My dude chaos who was this mixed cat with cat like eyes,short tempered as fuck and known for being a trouble maker in the block came and sat by me and said "yo cris, this party is weak, I see why u just kicking back not saying shit", I'm like " yea plus I'm wasted right now..I just wanna..I'm just enjoying the high or whatever. Chaos sits back for another 15 mins and is like "yo cris, I'm bout to head over to the store down the street to use their phone to make a call, let's walk g", I didn't hesitate and followed. As we walked..my high was getting amplified, I couldn't quite understand what was going on.. But my vision kept getting dimmer and everything was echoing majorly. I always smoked a blunt or 2 with my dudes but this was some sinister version of getting high. Anyways as we walk,I ask Chaos, who you calling bro?", he replied with this revealing smile like "my girl Sandra,remember her?,the one I knocked up", I'm like "yea,that chick is serious", he responded "yea and her serious ass is about to make my night tonight" so we both laughed and continued to deliberate about the chicks we had been with and who we felt was better than the other.

About 10 mins later, we get to the store, chaos walks in..greets everyone in the store and sparks convo with em. That was one thing about him, he was cool with a lotta people in the neighborhood and a majority of them always seemed to have a positive view of him, except for a few and it was usually those in our age range for obvious reasons. so anyways he asks to use the phone and they oblige and so I'm standing by the door of the store waiting on him as he spoke on the phone. As he spoke, I realized his voice was getting dimmer and he was turning redder. Veins started being seriously visible on his neck and forehead and it didn't take a rocket scientist for me to know the conversation on the phone was not going well. He spoke for maybe about 20 minutes, slammed the phone ,turned to me and said "let's walk". Without question, I followed him as our bearings lead into the hood..the inner part of it. I wasn't worried because he was from the area so I knew no one would dare come at me sideways . Besides, I was a regular in the block too and all the older cats who ran things out there knew me, I was known as their lil nigga from the burbs who was down or whatever. ANyways there was a part of the block I had never been too, I had been warned numerous times not to go there for my own good and suprisingly we were headed there. Based on his anger levels, I didn't even dare think of questioning him, we silently walked as we approached an old looking depreciated blue house. It had worn out picket fences and shrubs all over em. The grass around it was un trimmed and it pretty much looked like something out of a horror movie. We get to this house and he knocks on the door. Some older lady, had to be I'm her 60s let us in.He turns to me and says "cris, stand by the door, do not let anyone in or out", I answer "u got it". as I stood by the door, my mind was working overtime trying to figure out what we were doing in there. I started making a mental note of everything in there. It was a little enclosed house to say the least, there were about 6 kids, 5 women and prolly about 6 men in there, 3 of which were elderly,old enough to be both our grand dads.
Chaos first words were "we agreed today, I'm here, let's make this quick", the oldest of the men responded "this is a bad time, there's kids here, plus the week has been horrible, how about you return tomorrow and we talk?", chaos turned back to look at me and says "u hear this old piece of shit? He talking smart when he is backed up against a wall right now..you see this shit?". I kept my silence. The old man added "I'm not trying to be smart with you, it is fact, accept it,calm down and let's reach an agreement when there's less traffic here", then out of nowhere, the old man smacks one of the kids for being noisy and all I saw was a punch to his face . The man landed on his back, as chaos proceeded to throw blows randomly at every dude in there. Some of the women ran into the other room as he punched the old man repeatedly yelling "u try to play me for my fucking money then beat up youngings in my face..you piece of shit, I'm gonna kill you today". I'm standing there debating within whether to intervene or not. 2 reasons kept me still, the dark side in me enjoyed the whole scenario and the other side of me knew when chaos is angry, don't stand in his way so I stood there watching but things got crazy when I saw him walk into the room where the women were and I could hear what sounded like punches to a female. At that point.I was horrified. One of the women managed to escape the room with her young daughter and came to the door and pleaded with me "please, let us out, this guy is crazy, he is going to kill us,please". At this point, I realized that she had a point so I opened the door and let her out as I stared at the dudes laid up on the floor from his beat down. Chaos walks out of the room and walked towards me and said "dude, I said no one leaves, what the fuck did u just do". I responded "look chaos,I got ya back with whatever but women and kids..no g, it's not happening, I can't play a part in that". Chaos took a breather and said "fine" and as he said it..one of the guys snuffed him from the back, I turned to my right and a hard blow clashed with my face. At this point I knew it was on so without hesitation, we all were going at it, punches exchanged left and right..at some point, it was getting a bit overwhelming because we were outnumbered but we kept going. As we fought, my strength levels were getting lower but my senses were high because the whole scenario and place were creepy as I heard one of the men yell " go get the gun..get it NOWW". Chaos heard that too and yelled at me "cris..bail,let's get the fuck outta here" so without hesitation, we hit the exit, jumped over the shrubbed out fence and ran

To be continued

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 01:04 PM
I initially wanted to write a recent big girl story but I've put that on hold because of events that have happened lately that could have a better outcome to it so I'll write a diff one based on my high school days ( ps..I always appreciate the feedback because I usually go back and professionally rewrite em into scripts for film so fuck with me).

Alright so this one is set around christmas time in the mid 90s, I had gone to the Bally of kings (me and my dudes hangout spot) to party with them, it was like 25 dudes in there,some chicks as well and we had pretty much started celebrating from 9 in the morn or whatever.anyways there was an abundance of weed and vodka,including weed brownies so you best believe we did no hesitate to indulge as much as we could, by noon, I was high as fuck, just chilled on a sofa observing my surroundings not saying too much, you had dudes in there pressing on chicks,others scheming on dough and all the like but they all knew go keep their distance because I wasn't even trying to move around and be the center of attention in the party or whatever. My dude chaos who was this mixed cat with cat like eyes,short tempered as fuck and known for being a trouble maker in the block came and sat by me and said "yo cris, this party is weak, I see why u just kicking back not saying shit", I'm like " yea plus I'm wasted right now..I just wanna..I'm just enjoying the high or whatever. Chaos sits back for another 15 mins and is like "yo cris, I'm bout to head over to the store down the street to use their phone to make a call, let's walk g", I didn't hesitate and followed. As we walked..my high was getting amplified, I couldn't quite understand what was going on.. But my vision kept getting dimmer and everything was echoing majorly. I always smoked a blunt or 2 with my dudes but this was some sinister version of getting high. Anyways as we walk,I ask Chaos, who you calling bro?", he replied with this revealing smile like "my girl Sandra,remember her?,the one I knocked up", I'm like "yea,that chick is serious", he responded "yea and her serious ass is about to make my night tonight" so we both laughed and continued to deliberate about the chicks we had been with and who we felt was better than the other.

About 10 mins later, we get to the store, chaos walks in..greets everyone in the store and sparks convo with em. That was one thing about him, he was cool with a lotta people in the neighborhood and a majority of them always seemed to have a positive view of him, except for a few and it was usually those in our age range for obvious reasons. so anyways he asks to use the phone and they oblige and so I'm standing by the door of the store waiting on him as he spoke on the phone. As he spoke, I realized his voice was getting dimmer and he was turning redder. Veins started being seriously visible on his neck and forehead and it didn't take a rocket scientist for me to know the conversation on the phone was not going well. He spoke for maybe about 20 minutes, slammed the phone ,turned to me and said "let's walk". Without question, I followed him as our bearings lead into the hood..the inner part of it. I wasn't worried because he was from the area so I knew no one would dare come at me sideways . Besides, I was a regular in the block too and all the older cats who ran things out there knew me, I was known as their lil nigga from the burbs who was down or whatever. ANyways there was a part of the block I had never been too, I had been warned numerous times not to go there for my own good and suprisingly we were headed there. Based on his anger levels, I didn't even dare think of questioning him, we silently walked as we approached an old looking depreciated blue house. It had worn out picket fences and shrubs all over em. The grass around it was un trimmed and it pretty much looked like something out of a horror movie. We get to this house and he knocks on the door. Some older lady, had to be I'm her 60s let us in.He turns to me and says "cris, stand by the door, do not let anyone in or out", I answer "u got it". as I stood by the door, my mind was working overtime trying to figure out what we were doing in there. I started making a mental note of everything in there. It was a little enclosed house to say the least, there were about 6 kids, 5 women and prolly about 6 men in there, 3 of which were elderly,old enough to be both our grand dads.
Chaos first words were "we agreed today, I'm here, let's make this quick", the oldest of the men responded "this is a bad time, there's kids here, plus the week has been horrible, how about you return tomorrow and we talk?", chaos turned back to look at me and says "u hear this old piece of shit? He talking smart when he is backed up against a wall right now..you see this shit?". I kept my silence. The old man added "I'm not trying to be smart with you, it is fact, accept it,calm down and let's reach an agreement when there's less traffic here", then out of nowhere, the old man smacks one of the kids for being noisy and all I saw was a punch to his face . The man landed on his back, as chaos proceeded to throw blows randomly at every dude in there. Some of the women ran into the other room as he punched the old man repeatedly yelling "u try to play me for my fucking money then beat up youngings in my face..you piece of shit, I'm gonna kill you today". I'm standing there debating within whether to intervene or not. 2 reasons kept me still, the dark side in me enjoyed the whole scenario and the other side of me knew when chaos is angry, don't stand in his way so I stood there watching but things got crazy when I saw him walk into the room where the women were and I could hear what sounded like punches to a female. At that point.I was horrified. One of the women managed to escape the room with her young daughter and came to the door and pleaded with me "please, let us out, this guy is crazy, he is going to kill us,please". At this point, I realized that she had a point so I opened the door and let her out as I stared at the dudes laid up on the floor from his beat down. Chaos walks out of the room and walked towards me and said "dude, I said no one leaves, what the fuck did u just do". I responded "look chaos,I got ya back with whatever but women and kids..no g, it's not happening, I can't play a part in that". Chaos took a breather and said "fine" and as he said it..one of the guys snuffed him from the back, I turned to my right and a hard blow clashed with my face. At this point I knew it was on so without hesitation, we all were going at it, punches exchanged left and right..at some point, it was getting a bit overwhelming because we were outnumbered but we kept going. As we fought, my strength levels were getting lower but my senses were high because the whole scenario and place were creepy as I heard one of the men yell " go get the gun..get it NOWW". Chaos heard that too and yelled at me "cris..bail,let's get the fuck outta here" so without hesitation, we hit the exit, jumped over the shrubbed out fence and ran

To be continued

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Now me and chaos sprinted on the streets as he said "dawg, these cats won't quit till they get us, they most likely getting a car..we gotta split", Im like "aight bro..catch u later" and took to the west direction, going through people's backyards into a desolate bushy area which I had never ever used before but i kept running, it did not matter if I was being chased or not anymore, I had to keep going. In all honesty my adrenaline was pumping hard, my fear levels were high but at the same time, the thrill of the situation intrigued me..as I ran I saw across the main road a very familiar neighborhood. The Waterford surburbs. Although I hardly frequented the place, I headed towards there as it was the safest option for me at that moment to take a breather and some rest. As I approached the neighbourhood, it was quiet, real serene, almost like a ghost town, the winds whistled and the subtle calm of the place was nothing short of cozy. It was very inviting in a weird sinister way. I slowly walked through observing people peep through their windowns and quickly close the curtains when I caught wind of them peeking at me. About 5 minutes into the neighbourhood I saw what looked like a very familiar figure and I was dead sure it was who I thought I was because everyone knew she lived there, just never knew the exact house.

Sitting on the stairs was Cassandra . One of the baddest chicks in school, every dude had her on their radar ,some to the point of making up fictional stories to their peers about having intimate moments with her but off course ,such stories were always proof checked and none ever panned out. As I approached she looked at me with the whole "what the fuck?" look and said " wow..you look like hell ,what the he'll happened to you CRis". I stopped, took a breather,hands to my knees while panting and said "long story, u have no idea". she rose from the steps and walked towards me and sAid "what the hell havebu gotten yourself into..and I thought you were not like the rest of em". At that point, I wasnt trying to hear a lecture so I said "look, I gotta rest, u mind if I chill on your steps for a few till I'm sure everything is cool then I'll be outta ya face". She responded "look if u in trouble. You are better off inside..come in..u can have some water or something..use the shower if you need too, u obviously need some kinda aid..your face is all swollen". I did not hesitate to take her up on her offer especially after her confirming her parents were not gonna be around till way later in the night.

I walked into the house with a very impressed impression. The whole place was decked out, not too much of a surprise being that her dad was a lawyer, one with a rotation for getting the job done as well so the interior of the house definitely define his status. He was a man with money and he made sure you knew it minute you walked in. I perched on the couch and gave in to it's soothing comfortable feeling. It was almost as if that couch was meant to save my life. She walked towards the kitchen as I observed her from the back, she was well rounded, just at the apex of a woman's body in it's spawning stages. Her long reddish hair dangled complementing her butter peacan like skin. Such a vision took away the pain I felt for the moment I was there. She walked back into the living room holding a glass of water and offered it to me as she sat to my right on the same couch crossing her legs bringing her un scarred smooth tighs together. I thought to myself "damn, this girl is sexy as fuck" but then quickly entertained another thought "I wonder whats going on with chaos"

All kinds of things played in my head and I was on the brink of losing it when she brought sequence to my thoughts by asking me "so what's the story..u owe me that, tell me what happened". Well I was in her house, I may as well get some conversation going so I told her everything that happened, as I spoke..her deep brown eyes focused intently on me, to a point where intimidation at some points made me stutter a bit. After I explained the situation, she added " why do u keep following those guys cris, u not even from the same world as em, they gonna get you killed", I responded " u don't get it, those cats call me friend and mean it, they don't care where I'm from,what I got, they get me, they understanding me, I fuck with em because they embrace the fact thattheybare regular people so there's no need to be something you not around em", she nodded in agreement " I guess I can understand that". After that, she reached for the remote control and turned on the tv, asked me what I wanted to watch, I told her "whatever's clever", so she put on the "Keenan and kel show". I remember watching that show innher presence and sharing laughs thinking to myself "I like this girl, she's not as stuck up as people claim she is,she's pretty down to earth"

About half an hr into watching tv, she I could feel her eyes locked on me as I paid attention tl the tv screen, I could feel her breathing fastening but. I didn't really want to think much of it, then she asked "are u always this shy", I responded "me..shy..hell No?.", she then went on to challenge me "bullshit, u all balled up like a rabbit like I'm gonna bite you, do I scare u or something", I responded "nah..how could something as beautiful as you scare anyone?", she smiled blushing then said "then why you just sitting there not acknowledging me?",. I had to let my mind work magic quick to come up with the ultimate answer and responded "it's not that I'm not acknowledging you, it's just the vision of what I think this situation right now could be might not appeal to you...or maybe it might" and she responded looking up from bottom up, " how will u know if you don't try and find out? Didn't ya mama ever tell you closed mouths don't get fed?". I kept silent for about a minute and asked "so what u saying? That I should entertain my thoughts?", she responded "Im not saying you shouldn't..am I?", and slowly I started easing my tongue on her neck while whispering "ready to stop me yet? ", she replied in a moony weakened voice "no ...don't stop

At that point, I knew I had her, I couldn't believe it, the one chick everyone's been failing at bagging is about to get poked up by me, this is crazy, I thought to myself as her blouse landed somewhere across the living room. My finger felt up her pussy, it was semi tight and wet as I moved it back and forth in her for about 5 mins and when I felt she was ready to the grand finale, I threw her on the couch ready to penetrate her with might but before I could jump on her..she stopped me and said "wait..not on the couch..my parents got radar for stuff like this, they will def know something happened in here,follow me to my room" she said as she grabbed my right hand and led the way

Her room was the typical girls room, posters of what chicks considered idols etc, Teddy bears on her bed and it was all pink, with the exception of a few appliances like the tv and maybe her stereo system, the whole place was pink as fuck. She vigorously pushed me on the bed and unbuttoned my pants. I laid there thinking "oh shit..plus she's aout to suck my dick,talk about a bad day turning really good" as I laid back and her her lips do their magic on me. I was the most relaxing moment I had ever experienced, the effect of her back and forth throbbing on my dick definitely made the pain see, inferior as far as my senses went. When I felt I had had enough of her lip job.. I got up..made her place her hands on the bed and stroke her from the bad numerous times. I engaged her with a lotta strength,almost as if I wanted to break her down but then again, a girl like her, u definately had to make sure by the time you're done with her, she gives u a standing ovation. After that, we proceeded to fuck every other common way known to man till I was getting to the point of climax, as I pulled out, I was about to squirt on the floor when she grabbed my dick quick and opened her mouth and took it all in. I stood there with the might of a champion thinking to myself "I fucked her and busted in her mouth..alleluyah".

When it was all said and done, we laid on her bed having the usual pillow talk or whatever when I realized there was something about her I never thought I would hear from a girl as gorgeous as she was. She said "I hope after this , u ain't gonna diss me and act like u don't know me"then she kept asking on and on "do u think I'm sexy..am I girlfriend material, would u be proud to bring me around your friends..do u think I'm beautiful" and then it made sense..beneath all that beauty was a girl with low self esteem. At that moment..it kinda threw me aback but at the same time, it didn't bother me too much as I thought to myself, that even makes me easier for me to bag her and keep her mind state where I want it, she would be am easy one to handle..she has body issues,work on that cris and she will be at your feet for life. Little did I know what was coming

To be continued

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Now me and chaos sprinted on the streets as he said "dawg, these cats won't quit till they get us, they most likely getting a car..we gotta split", Im like "aight bro..catch u later" and took to the west direction, going through people's backyards into a desolate bushy area which I had never ever used before but i kept running, it did not matter if I was being chased or not anymore, I had to keep going. In all honesty my adrenaline was pumping hard, my fear levels were high but at the same time, the thrill of the situation intrigued me..as I ran I saw across the main road a very familiar neighborhood. The Waterford surburbs. Although I hardly frequented the place, I headed towards there as it was the safest option for me at that moment to take a breather and some rest. As I approached the neighbourhood, it was quiet, real serene, almost like a ghost town, the winds whistled and the subtle calm of the place was nothing short of cozy. It was very inviting in a weird sinister way. I slowly walked through observing people peep through their windowns and quickly close the curtains when I caught wind of them peeking at me. About 5 minutes into the neighbourhood I saw what looked like a very familiar figure and I was dead sure it was who I thought I was because everyone knew she lived there, just never knew the exact house.

Sitting on the stairs was Cassandra . One of the baddest chicks in school, every dude had her on their radar ,some to the point of making up fictional stories to their peers about having intimate moments with her but off course ,such stories were always proof checked and none ever panned out. As I approached she looked at me with the whole "what the fuck?" look and said " wow..you look like hell ,what the he'll happened to you CRis". I stopped, took a breather,hands to my knees while panting and said "long story, u have no idea". she rose from the steps and walked towards me and sAid "what the hell havebu gotten yourself into..and I thought you were not like the rest of em". At that point, I wasnt trying to hear a lecture so I said "look, I gotta rest, u mind if I chill on your steps for a few till I'm sure everything is cool then I'll be outta ya face". She responded "look if u in trouble. You are better off inside..come in..u can have some water or something..use the shower if you need too, u obviously need some kinda aid..your face is all swollen". I did not hesitate to take her up on her offer especially after her confirming her parents were not gonna be around till way later in the night.

I walked into the house with a very impressed impression. The whole place was decked out, not too much of a surprise being that her dad was a lawyer, one with a rotation for getting the job done as well so the interior of the house definitely define his status. He was a man with money and he made sure you knew it minute you walked in. I perched on the couch and gave in to it's soothing comfortable feeling. It was almost as if that couch was meant to save my life. She walked towards the kitchen as I observed her from the back, she was well rounded, just at the apex of a woman's body in it's spawning stages. Her long reddish hair dangled complementing her butter peacan like skin. Such a vision took away the pain I felt for the moment I was there. She walked back into the living room holding a glass of water and offered it to me as she sat to my right on the same couch crossing her legs bringing her un scarred smooth tighs together. I thought to myself "damn, this girl is sexy as fuck" but then quickly entertained another thought "I wonder whats going on with chaos"

All kinds of things played in my head and I was on the brink of losing it when she brought sequence to my thoughts by asking me "so what's the story..u owe me that, tell me what happened". Well I was in her house, I may as well get some conversation going so I told her everything that happened, as I spoke..her deep brown eyes focused intently on me, to a point where intimidation at some points made me stutter a bit. After I explained the situation, she added " why do u keep following those guys cris, u not even from the same world as em, they gonna get you killed", I responded " u don't get it, those cats call me friend and mean it, they don't care where I'm from,what I got, they get me, they understanding me, I fuck with em because they embrace the fact thattheybare regular people so there's no need to be something you not around em", she nodded in agreement " I guess I can understand that". After that, she reached for the remote control and turned on the tv, asked me what I wanted to watch, I told her "whatever's clever", so she put on the "Keenan and kel show". I remember watching that show innher presence and sharing laughs thinking to myself "I like this girl, she's not as stuck up as people claim she is,she's pretty down to earth"

About half an hr into watching tv, she I could feel her eyes locked on me as I paid attention tl the tv screen, I could feel her breathing fastening but. I didn't really want to think much of it, then she asked "are u always this shy", I responded "me..shy..hell No?.", she then went on to challenge me "bullshit, u all balled up like a rabbit like I'm gonna bite you, do I scare u or something", I responded "nah..how could something as beautiful as you scare anyone?", she smiled blushing then said "then why you just sitting there not acknowledging me?",. I had to let my mind work magic quick to come up with the ultimate answer and responded "it's not that I'm not acknowledging you, it's just the vision of what I think this situation right now could be might not appeal to you...or maybe it might" and she responded looking up from bottom up, " how will u know if you don't try and find out? Didn't ya mama ever tell you closed mouths don't get fed?". I kept silent for about a minute and asked "so what u saying? That I should entertain my thoughts?", she responded "Im not saying you shouldn't..am I?", and slowly I started easing my tongue on her neck while whispering "ready to stop me yet? ", she replied in a moony weakened voice "no ...don't stop

At that point, I knew I had her, I couldn't believe it, the one chick everyone's been failing at bagging is about to get poked up by me, this is crazy, I thought to myself as her blouse landed somewhere across the living room. My finger felt up her pussy, it was semi tight and wet as I moved it back and forth in her for about 5 mins and when I felt she was ready to the grand finale, I threw her on the couch ready to penetrate her with might but before I could jump on her..she stopped me and said "wait..not on the couch..my parents got radar for stuff like this, they will def know something happened in here,follow me to my room" she said as she grabbed my right hand and led the way

Her room was the typical girls room, posters of what chicks considered idols etc, Teddy bears on her bed and it was all pink, with the exception of a few appliances like the tv and maybe her stereo system, the whole place was pink as fuck. She vigorously pushed me on the bed and unbuttoned my pants. I laid there thinking "oh shit..plus she's aout to suck my dick,talk about a bad day turning really good" as I laid back and her her lips do their magic on me. I was the most relaxing moment I had ever experienced, the effect of her back and forth throbbing on my dick definitely made the pain see, inferior as far as my senses went. When I felt I had had enough of her lip job.. I got up..made her place her hands on the bed and stroke her from the bad numerous times. I engaged her with a lotta strength,almost as if I wanted to break her down but then again, a girl like her, u definately had to make sure by the time you're done with her, she gives u a standing ovation. After that, we proceeded to fuck every other common way known to man till I was getting to the point of climax, as I pulled out, I was about to squirt on the floor when she grabbed my dick quick and opened her mouth and took it all in. I stood there with the might of a champion thinking to myself "I fucked her and busted in her mouth..alleluyah".

When it was all said and done, we laid on her bed having the usual pillow talk or whatever when I realized there was something about her I never thought I would hear from a girl as gorgeous as she was. She said "I hope after this , u ain't gonna diss me and act like u don't know me"then she kept asking on and on "do u think I'm sexy..am I girlfriend material, would u be proud to bring me around your friends..do u think I'm beautiful" and then it made sense..beneath all that beauty was a girl with low self esteem. At that moment..it kinda threw me aback but at the same time, it didn't bother me too much as I thought to myself, that even makes me easier for me to bag her and keep her mind state where I want it, she would be am easy one to handle..she has body issues,work on that cris and she will be at your feet for life. Little did I know what was coming

To be continued

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-14-2012, 10:37 AM
I read the 1st one, sounds like some RAGU shit fam :)

ShaDynasty
01-14-2012, 05:16 PM
you posted that shit twice

you posted that shit twice

cool story though, finish it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-15-2012, 01:21 AM
thanks my dudes,glad yall read,im def gonna finish this one,ill continue it tomorrow p.e.a.c.e

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Alright..continuing this..sry bout the wait

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-17-2012, 01:36 PM
So anyways after we did what we did and had our little pillow talk, time had advanced And I felt it was safe for me to leave so I made my intentions known to her. She quickly suggested that I allow her to drive me home just to be totally sure about things so naturally I did and so we were on the road. We didn't say too much to each other on the road as she had some swv cd playing and I think the thought of the fact that we had just hooked up might have still been dawning on us. Anyways we got to my house as I invited her in. As I was hers, she was pleasantly impressed with my home as I offered her some beverage of some sort. She sat quiet in the living room as I proceeded to go to the kitchen where I ran into our house made JOyce who had this look of " I know what u did" on her face and smiled as she said " so is that the new one CRis?" I responded " don't know..it's not even official yet" she laughed and added " you smell like u already made it official". We both laughed as I realized I need to take a shower before my parentsnreturn or I'd have a lotta explaining to do. Anyways I headed back to the living room, chilled for a little with her in my arms then about half an hour later, she reluctantly left as she needed go be home to have dinner ready for her family. I walked her out, share a hug and she left. Feeling like a champ, I quickly returned inside and took a shower to kill the sex smell and then was my next quest, to find out where CHaos was, my obvious next destination would be the valley of kings which I quickly headed to when everything was said and done.

At the valley say Anthony, the oldest of us, seg, his brother and Willie dog, a serious weed head who hardly said much but when he did utter the one liners he did..they made more sense than every one of our opinions combined. I walked in to the strong scent of herb clouding the room as I perched on a stool by the door. Upon my entrance, everyone was like " whoa whoa..your face..what happened?. I ran the whole story down for them then asked them if chaos had stopped by or if they had even seen him anywhere the whole day. none of them had, to make things worse Anthony further gave me more intel on the people who lived in the house the situation had happened and how they we're drug dealers who worked for a more heartless crime lord who is sure to get at me and chaos if he got wind of what happened. So at that point, I knew I had gotten myself into a more serious situation them I thought. Seg suggested " dawg..chaos should be the least of your worries right now, he is used to this lifestyle, that's what he does but you? That's a whole other ball game, we got ya back but u gotta lay low for now". I took heed ofnhis words, headed to the fridge and cracked open a beer as Anthony added, " so I heard you finally nailed cassy" and laughed along with seg, he then asked "how was bro..is it everything it's cracked out to be?". I sat back shocked at how quick the news got to them but then again, that's how news got around where we lived and all I had to say was "it was unexpected and great..really great". Willie dog added "but there's an issue.." and I responded "u can kinda say that..I mean we just fucked but she was tLking all the girlfriend stuff so quick". Willie dog added again " insecure or long time admirer", I sat and thought about it for a second and added " u might be on to something there", Willie added "fucked raw?" I added yea spur of the moment thing", Willie rebuked "stupid move". I responded " yea I know but I had to have it or her at that moment ya know?", wille concluded "no escape, you sealed deal, she's yours". Everyone else in there laughed. I pretty much didn't find it funny

3 days had passed and I hadn't seen or heard from chaos, based on the fact that I was trying to keep a low profile, I spent most of the time at home with cassy when she stopped by to visit and she did that alot. As I started getting to know her more, I realized that what we did was bound to happen because we both and a mutual eye on each other. Day 4, we were chilling on the sofa bored. Nothing really worth watching ornwhatever when she suggested "let's go to the mall, I kmow you're hiding out or whatever but you can hide out forever..let's go have some fun". At first thought k was reluctant about it but then I thought to myself..she has a point..besides,what are the odds of running into them at the mall so after much deliberation about it, I obliged and we headed out there. 15 mins later , we walking through the mall and it was an experience that taught me alot about the female brain. When I didn't have a girl by me, most girls didn't care to even regard my presence..but this time, as I walked with her, these females where staring, some smiling and shit. I tried my best not to pay them any mind as she gave them the screw face look. And then turn back to see my reaction to to either validate one of 2 things, if I was responding to the girls or not. When she realized they wouldn't stop, she grabbed my arm and got closer to me. My suspicions on her insecurity were further validated. I didn't say a word as we walked and ran into one of her home girls Katie who was pretty excited to see us together and made it known that she had known for a while that we both liked each other. I stood there like wtf..was it that obvious? . But then again, i did stare at her alot at school. kAtie then said she was throwing a party the next day and she wAnted us to be there. Off course before I could say anything cassy responded " we will" and so she bailed. I knew I had to ask so I did and said " cassy,did u like me before we..." and she smiled and said "what do you think?, and now I have what I want...oh by the way..I do what I have to to keep what I want" and gave me this sinister look. At that point, I didn't read much into those words..something that was gonna prove dismal in the future

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 11:48 AM
The next day we at her friend katie,s party. It was really live,it was almost as if everyone in there were competing against each other to prove who could party harder than the other. Some people put tons of effort on the liquor while others went all put on the more physical stuff like dancing....and some lewd sexual acts here and there in the shadows. As usual, I was just composed, sited on a sofa with a glass of vodka in my hand just observing it all while cassy say by me with her head to my chest not letting go for a sec. Alot went thru my mind. For one there were tons of hot chicks in there who stared at me from time to time and made their intensions known with a few winks or whatnots but cassy didn't make it any easier by being my human handbag. After hrs and sitting on the couch and looking like the odd man out. I decided to excuse myself from the room and headed to the pool area after convincing cassy I needed to go outside for a breather. She let me out under the condition of me returning as quick as possible which o obliged too. So here I was outside by the pool area. It was the more deserted part of the party. Outside was just me and maybe 3 other people and from speculation, I figured the one thing we all had in common was that a certain discomfort with the party lead us out there. As I drank my vodka, I stared into the pool, for some reason it intrigued me, to am point where thoughts kept racing in my head. I stared at the water thinking ( dude..what's next for you, high school is over, u gotta do something big with your life, u gotta make moves) , as I entertained the thoughts, a voice interupted "finally free huh?", it was a deep male voice that sounded familiar but the only way to validate that was to turn around and see who was talking.

To my surprise, it was djk (names changed for personal reasons), he was one of the most famous dj's in town, had a reputation for partying hard and loving numerous women. He was also the guy you went to if you wanted to make a mark as an artist in town. It was crazy how he popped up while I was thinking about next steps towards my future, especially being that I was a barely known rapper in town so I responded "pardon me,don't get what u mean?" and he laughed and responded "man don't know what u did to that girl but she is stuck on you like q magnet,just noticed that is all, also noticed you were writing poetry on the side too, you some sort of poet?", I responded, " I rap,that's my passion, been trying to get a demo done so I've been writing endlessly towards making it a reality", he pulled put a cigarette, lit it and said " well Interesting,I help guys like you in a sense find their dreams", I added " trust me, I know, I know who you are,it's an honor to even be standing by you right now..youre like my hero". Dj k laughed, puffed on the cigarette and said " trust me,I'm just like anyone else,only diff is I have the job most need to make it happen..so I'm interested in hearing how good you are..spit something real quick for me..say I was interested in what u do and u auditioning for me trype thing, that's the kinda stuff I wanna hear u spit..the once in a lifetime stuff..u know...the kinda shit your whole future could depend on..you game?". I kept silent for a moment there . I hadn't expected this, i wasn't prepared for it but at the same time, he was someone I didn't even think I was likely to even meet so after careful deliberation within, I decided to spit something I wrote a while back, something I considered my best written and blended with the vodka courage in me, I let it all out. As I rapped with all my might, I noticed the pool area started becoming clustered with people, suddentlu I was the main event, suddenly I had become the one reason I came out to the pool in the frst place, the stand out guy but I knew who this man was and knew he could be my wayto getting things rolling, at this point, it was all or nothing. After I dropped my rhymes. A mirage of hand claps echoed from side to side as everyone was impressed. Dj k added with an approving smile "that as really good dude, I tell you what, here's my card, get your shit together, when u ready..and I repeat..when u ready for something real serious in terms of this career,give me a call,I think you have mad potential". I took his card with a mixture of emotions within. I felt galant, and accomplished, I hadn't even made a mark yet but I felt like I already was going yo be big. I thanked him gracefully and shook his hand as he left emphasizing "'make sure you gimme that call..When u ready..trust me on this".

THE MASON
01-23-2012, 12:13 PM
fuckin one hell of a story bro lol

when i was reading , i was playing this

it added on http://www.box.com/s/l6gcuauopqnx4ciaij74

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 12:41 PM
In the car after the party, there was an eerie silence between me and cassy. For the first time since we got together, she didn't have too much to say. Personally I didn't mind because I was Half drunk and really wanted to relax till she dropped me home. But as i suspected, the silence was diminished as she said "I knew you rap, but I didn't know you were that good?". I responded slurring my speech "thanks babe", she then added "I think u need to meet my father". The suggestion quickly subsided my drunkeness as I asked in a defensive manner "wait..why?". She laughed sarcastically and said "he already knows about you anyways so sooner or later, you gonna have to meet him but look, I support you and what u wanna do, my dad knows a ton of people on the inside of that industry, you impress him, he will hook u up with more than that dj can, and trust me, since I told him you make me very happy, he really wants to meet you and get to know you, get on his good side, you will be the top guy in this city,I guarantee you". I sat there not saying a word, for one we hadn't dated for long and she told her dad about me, that was a bit of a question in my mind but then her statement "u will be the top guy in the city", was enticing, that is exactly what I wanted, to be at top of the game as a lyricist in town, to be the head Negro in charge, such an offer was too gold to pass by. Besides, how bad could it be meeting her dad. All I had to do is play the respectful guy, keep a smile on my face,win him over and get what I want so I turned to her and said "alright,I'll meet ya dad, it was bound to happen anyways". She responded in excitement "good because I set things up for Sunday lunch already. All I heard in my mind was "what the fuck..."

As the week went by, I kept busy writing rhymes to beats by known producers like diamond d etc. After the whole experience with dJ K poolside, I was more than inspired, it was like the inner monster that was waiting to come out had been unleashed , I was ready to take on the world, all I needed was a go ahead from a critic with clout and I got one, with a standing ovation at that, it was my time to shine so I made sure I worked towards it. For most part of the week, cassy was busy which didn't bother me at all as my mind was on my music . She would call me every other minute to check on me. To be frank, it was getting annoying for a minute there but I knew thats who she was and if I was going to be with her, I needed to accept it and understand it. With every call, she would remind me countlessly "remember cris, Sunday, u meet my dad, try to dress respectable and be respectful", my response always was "I know I know.I got this and usually the convo would end.

Sunday afternoon, I sat on the right side or cassy adjuscent to a brawny big bearded man in a suit.across the table from him was cassys mother who took a seat after setting up the table, across from us, CAssy's older sister Amanda who looked like the older replica of her, only less serious and always pleasant. As the food sat on the table, everyone dipped in, I sat and waited for permission to as her dad said "are u gonna just stare at the food like it's trash..what are u trying to say about my wife's cooking?", I responded intimidated "my apologies sir, just thought it would be more respectful for the ladies to start first". Her dad drank some water and responded "so you saying i have no manners?", cassy quickly intervened "dad????", I kept quiet. The rest of the meal continued with the usual questions a dad would ask, the usual "how did u meet my daughter, what are your future plans, what do your parents do for a living, are u on drugs, u got kids" etc. I answered em all diligently hoping every answer I gave was to his satisfaction. After the lunch meal was over. He invited me outside to the backyard of his house. He had a make shift gold course as he swung his club on balls left and right while saying "u seem uncomfortable in my presence son", I responded "it's more of a respect thing sir ". He perched the golf club on his shoulder, walked towards me and said "tone it down, we all men here..I'm not that uptight, just do it so that her mom can think I'm being a father..u know? It's marriage, comes with the territory". I nodded my head pleasantly as he pulled put a joint from his pocket and said " u want a hit of it?", I battled within whether to say yes or not, I wondered "what if he is testing me?", but then I thought to myself..ah well..what the heck, it is what it is and reached out to grab it..took a puff and passed it to him as he smoked and then brought up a subject I wanted to really talk about

"so you're an artist huh?", "yes sir I responded", he quickly suggested "Desmond,call me Desmond..that whole sir thing doesn't sit well with me..I'm not that freaking old ya know?. I quickly apologized. He then added "I like you cris,I think you a smart guy, I see that fire in your eyes, you look like the kinda guy who Wong disappoint me if I put my trust in you..or would you?", I quickly responded "sir..I'm hungry, I wanna make something great outta my life, out your eggs in my basket and u won't regret it, I promise u". He looked at me investigatingly squinting his eyes then said "ok..gimme a sec" and got on his phone. After 5 minutes of being on it, he said "tomorrow.I want you to go meet a lady by the name of zeldana at the coffee shop in the mall, 3pm sharp, that's where it all begins..miss that, don't come to me ever again talking about this subject..u got it?", I responded intimidated but excited at the same time "got it Desmond". He then grabbed another club,handed to me and said..let's play. As we played..my comfort levels around him were better, we talked about different things,social issues,his family,mines till I asked for permission to leave.he gladly gave me the green light and said as I hopped in cassys car "tomorrow,3sharp..that's your key to the door"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 01:14 PM
2:54 the next day, I'm at the coffee shop in some stone washed jeans and a white t shirt wondering how in the hell I was even gonna identify this zeldana chick. So I decided I was just gonna sit in there and see what happens. Before that, I ordered a mocha and asked the lady serving me the coffee if they knew who zeldana was. She had no idea who I was talking about. I was exactly 3.01 when I heard a voice say "u must be cris huh?", I turned around and it was this bombshell of a mixed chick. Had curly hair with green cat like eyes and the most potent figure a woman could ever posses, she stood over me in a female suit and gradually took a seat across from me. All that went through my mind was "wow". She then added "you're early, I like that"' I responded "thanks", she then added with an attitude to her demeanor "let's see, you're not usually what he sends my way..for one, the clothes just don't have character, they don't say shit about you,all they say is, hey look,I'm a boring guy who just happened to be lucky and meet the right people". I sat there in awe about how rude she was as she continued "braids? What are you..stuck in a time machine?, those gotta go?, I can't get a reading about you..your whole look is hideous,..too much work..too much work to be done here...". At that point I knew I needed to defend myself or she was going to verbally destroy me if I was passive so I said "u don't even know me,besides,I'm happy with how I look,I came here to talk about my music career, not how I look". She laughed, stared me up and down and said "lemme explain to you what I do, I take trash and I make it the best, I'm here to make you be in the ranks of the greats, in other words..you won't get no even a centigrade ahead looking like that, oh..by the way, attitudes dont phase me, I'm the queen of em, cut one nut off if u wanna deal with me..because from today onwards..you my lil bitch and for a good cause, u don't question me, do as I say, do it quick and right and you will get what you want. Now with that being said, meet me here, same spot, 5.30 am tomorrow morning, I got other clients to meet. And she just got up and left. I say there once again like "what the fuck??

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Later that day, I sat at on the balcony of the valley of kings with a few beers in hand talking about the events that transpired through the week leading to me meeting zeldana. "530 in the morn, who the fuck conducts business that early..what the fuck" I fumed " opportunists" Willie dog added. Anthony lit a blunt and added " sounds like one of those women who whip dudes into shape,u know? The ones who know they look good but kinda hate men and shit". I grabbed the blunt. From him and continued venting "man this bitch looked at me like I was a piece of trash, made me feel like I was nothing, I had to go home and look in the mirror for a while like wtf was she talking about?". Willie dog added again "she's good" as Anthony added "dawg she told you that's her job, I agree with Willie, u had to go home and look at yourself and question her opinion about you, maybe she was on to something?. "image test" Willie dog said again. I quickly debunked their opinions "nah yo, I'm happy with myself,I don't even give a shit about how she feels about my looks but this whole 530 thing makes no fucking sense to me". "punctuality test" Willie dog added again. Anthony grabbed the blunt and concluded "yep,she wants to see how bad u want this, if I were u, I'd make it there even before her, prove her wrong in every way, that's how u handle women like her". They both had a point, good ones at that and deep down I knew I wasn't gonna let her down me any further so I took leave from the valley of kings to get an early rest so I could make it in time the next day

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 01:41 PM
fuckin one hell of a story bro lol

when i was reading , i was playing this

it added on http://www.box.com/s/l6gcuauopqnx4ciaij74

Haha glad to hear bro

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-24-2012, 01:55 PM
5:25 the next day I'm standing the the door of the coffee shop half asleep,half weak waiting on zeldana show up. As I stood there, I hoped she would arrive late so I could have something to say about her but a minute before the set time,she showed up looking sweaty in a track suit and some headphones on. Her first comment was " you made it, early too, very good, now let's exchange cellphone numbers". I didn't question anything, to be frank I kinda admired her sense of professionalism, especially being that she really did make it there in the time she said,as early as it was. After she punched in my number into her cellphone, she put her headphones back on and said "ok,today's objective achieved, you can head on home now" and then proceeded to jog away. I stood there in a fit of rage. I couldn't believe what had just happened there. This lady had just made me wake up that early in the morning, for what? To exchange numbers? In the span of like a minute and just bail on me?, I just didn't understand what kind of mind fuckery she was up to and at that point, I was on the verge of giving up on the whole scenario as it felt like I was in the center of a big cruel punchlines. I slowly walked back home reassuring myself in regards to the situation at hand "her dad wouldn't just set me up to punk me like this, he doesn't seem like the kinda guy....or is he?" I thought to myself as I walked home semi dissapointed. The point was, I was ready to get things rolling, I was ready to make moves and start working towards making timeless material and everything seemed so static, I wondered if I was better off making my own demo tape and calling dj k without all this extra hassle. After I got home, I didn't hesitate to drop on my bed and make up for the few hours of sleep I missed. Aft an hour and a half of napping. cAssy came over and interrupted it but it was a very welcome interruption as she surprised me by creeping into my bed while I was asleep and initiating a brief but passionate sexual episode. After we were done,we laid in the sheets talking as I expressed my doubt about zeldana and whatnots. cAsssy laughed and reassured me "zeldana is the industry itself, she takes her job very serious so trust me, whatever episodes she is taking you through, do em and do em without question, trust me, she is known for great results, I've seen her make something outta even talentless hacks,this ain't no joke,just listen to her and trust her on this." after being reassured, my attitude geared back to it's initial state.I was ready to take on this endeavor again. Gradually cAssy left and I continued writing raps, still the thought of what happened or where chaos was crossed my mind from time to time, but I also knew the magnitude of the problem was beyond my so the best thing to do was to mind my own business and not get involved in the matter. Besides, I had this opportunity to focus on and I wasn't going to let it pass by

Around 3 in the day time, my cellphone rang, I picked it up and it was zeldana, she didn't waste time with formalities and went straight to the business. The business was simple,she gave me her adress and told me to meet her there in an hour. I knew the neighborhood she supposedly lived in. It was a private residence with high end condos, although I had never been in the place for more than a minute, I knew it wasnt a dwelling for commoners and whatnots. After the call,I didn't hesitate and found my way to her condo. Longing on her white leather couch , the atmosphere of the place was inviting. I had been to many exquisite dwellings in my time but none like this, this lady had class and it wasn't your usual type of class, her condo was like something out of a space fantasy, almost outer worldly like..the visuals were stunning, walls with paintings who,s definition would take a man with the iq of Einstein to figure out, across from the couch I sat, was a wide glass window which exposed the whole city to her pleasure. To say her dwelling simulated a futuristic setting would be accurate. At least that's what I thought she was going for. For a period of like 10 mins,she handled other business on the phone , and did with with uttermost professionalism. When she was done, she cranked open a bottle of wine, poured me a glass and sat down and spoke " ok,one thing I like about handling you is you present a challenge, I like challenges" she said. I asked a bit surprised "how so?", she continued " like I said before, you have no style..no identity in terms of who you are as an artist,no cred, nothing, dealing with you is building you from the ground up,good goood" she added ," yo I got cred man..I did a ton of radio freestyles before meeting u, I'm fairly known around here" I defended myself proudly. She laughed and debunked my statement " and yet..I don't know who you are..lemme put it like this, if I dont know you..you are nobody..furthermore radio freestyles? That's amateur bullshit..think bigger, think larger than that..I'm the one who makes that happen, now are u ready to play this game my way? Because if you not, I don't have time to waste". I did not hesitate in telling her now ready I was. She then made suggestions " ok first things first, we gonna clean up your look, that beard makes me cringe..and the braids gotta go,here take this card, head to this a dress, don't worry, they'll know what to do before you get there so just get there, shut up, get primped up then call me when it's said and done then we on to the next thing". What she had just suggested was something I initially would not have thought of doing but looking at the bigger picture made presented a better attitude about it so without hesitation. I tool the card and headed out. I was a man with a plan and wanted to do whatever it took to see it through.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Upon reaching the a dress she gave me, I walked into what looked like a high end salon. The minute I walked in,a middle aged lady spotted me and knew who I was instantly. U could tell she took her trade seriously as she gasped and complained "no no no..that's no way for a man to look, don't u worry now, we will fix u in no time". I personally didn't have much to say as I sat on the high set as she ran clippers through my hair which was a bittersweet moment as I took so many years to grow it. The whole experience was no short of entertaining as she spoke and spoke and spoke of zeladana and how much she respected her and held her in high regard. I sat there quiet answering with the yes and no short answers. After the hair cut, she worked on the beard buchering it like it was some tick on my face which was unwanted. It took approximately for an hour to acquire the new look as she allowed me to take a glance at myself in the mirror. To be honest, the new look was pleasantly great. A nice fade cut with a clean shaven face. I liked it, I looked different and that made me think that maybe this zeladana chick was on to something. After the cut and shave, I freaked out for a lil when it dawned on me that I had to pay her, but my fears were lessened when she said " no no no..zeldana has already taken care of that..enjoy ya new look and don't forget to tell you friends about this place"

Outside I felt new, with the new feeling came a sense of empowerment to a degree, I liked it, I liked it alot . I called zeldana as soon as I was outside to let her know of the progress made. She instructed that I wait there for her as she would come and get me. Not more than 15 minutes later, there she was in her convertible inviting me in to sit by her and ride. As we rode she said "nice, u finally look like a respectable human being,next chapter...we need to get you in with the crowd", I asked curiously "what crowd?", she answered " u need to up your company a notch, time to know who is who in the zoo, networking is essential, u meet the people with the key to the door and make em feel comfortable enough to build u a room in that house to give u a key as well, but first things first, they won't take u serious dressed like That, we going shopping,time to change that horrible wardrobe". That sounded like something great but I lacked money as I said "that's gonna have to wait,I can't afford new shit right now". She shocked her head saying " u got alot to learn buddy,we going shopping"

Gotten run,I'll content later...

Mumm Ra
01-24-2012, 04:19 PM
http://annamargaritapinedaruiz.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif?w=640

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Continuing..I see y'all reading..good views..enjoy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Shopping at the mall was an interesting experience. Her taste in clothes in to men wasn't too far off from what I considered cool, only she chose in a more sequenced fashion and whatnots. Anyways we got a ton of new gear which really made me wonder how the he'll I was gonna pay her back for all of it. But then again, if she was doing this on her own accord, then she knew what the stakes were and did what she did in the gran scheme of things. After shopping, she dropped me home and instructed I await her call because next up were were to embark on the networking phase of the endeavor . The minute I walked into the house my brother and sister and their friends showed approval for my new look. They had no idea why I got it but all endorsed it and suggested I kept it that way. I thought to myself, this girl knows her thing. I relaxed in my room for a while just laid up on the bed texting with cAssy while kook g raps ,roots of evil album played. cAssy inquired about my plans for that night, I told her it was sketchy because zeladana had told me to be on standbynso she understood and told me to invite her over if nothing came up. Fatigued got the best of me gradually and I fell of to sleep for about an hour or 2. Woke up and checked my phone and there was a text from zeladana, it read (Friday evening,we heading to an important party, be ready by 630, u might wanna wear the leather jacket and the new times). I responded back texting (bet), she texts back (don't text me back like an hr later ever again,stay on point..u never know when opportunity knocks on your door), I responded without question (ok got you).

Friday night, it's around 8, deep into this gathering zeldana had taken me too. I was like a child in a candy store. Everyone who mattered in the city were there, all the known celebrities, the models,the actors,comedians,politicians, u name it, they were all there. I sat in a corner intimidated with a glass in my hand as zeldana would introduce me to different people from time to time. This was not my kinda crowd so I was very shy and reserved about things. Zeldana came and sat by me after a while and said "ok, so this is where everyone is, pay attention, watch their body language, how they do things, operate,any of them take an interest in you, indulge em, take cards, numbers,I'll be right here to make sure it all goes well ok?", I nodded my head agreeing while sipping on some wine. One thing I had noticed was that since me and zeldana had stepped in there, there was a group of about 15 men standing in the corner who from time to time stared our way while discussing with each other, another peculiar thing about them was they all wore a very odd looking ring which had a symbol on it. I tried to figure out if I had seen the symbol somewhere but nothing came to mind. As soon as zeladana shifted from me, one of the elderly men from that group walked towards me introducing his genesis to the conversation by saying "I've never seen you around here, you must be one of the new ones huh?", I responded "sorry sir, I'm not following..new ones?" and he added " yea..these parties only accommodate the special, the rich, the, the gifted, the high rankers in this city, being that I have never seen you here before, you must be one of the new members of the club", i responded "Ohhh I see, yea I am artist, a rap artist, just trying to get acquainted with fellow artists ya know?". He nodded with a smile and gulped his drink .

After a lil silence he said "do you know why you're amongst us?", i responded "yea to network", he smiled while getting more comfortable on the couch and added "true as that may be..you do realize that you're here because obviously you're a cut above the rest, you one of us.. The special..". I sat quiet still figuring where he was going with the conversation as his face took a more serious phase and he asked "are u religious, do u believe in god?". I responded " I'm a spiritual kinda guy, not a fanatic like some people out there". He responded "good good,when people tell me that they are spiritual, it means they aren't totally sold on the God the rest of these folks,speak off which I think is a good attitude,it's dangerous to believe in something that hasn't proven useful to you". I responded faintly "yea u might have a point there" as he continued " we who are speciAl, we must know what we believe in for our talents should not be misused,this God they all believe in, he causes famine,suffering,heartbreak, he'll he made his supposed son suffer and yet, they worship him, a god that never rewards them..what sense does it make?", I sat quiet listening as he continued "we the special, we have our own god, one that puts power in your hands, one that gives you power over everyone and everything else, one that will guarantee you wealth for eternity, he has been tested and rewarded me and my friends..a special guy like you would do well with our movement". My curiosity peaked as I asked "interesting, who is this god of yours and what does it take to be part of such a movement?", he sat closer to me with enthusiasm in his face as he said "those are matters that can only be discussed in private,we don't reveal names or conduct business in high traffic areas but your interest in what I've brought forth really makes me happy so here, here's my card, give me a call in your free time and we can discuss your journey" as he handed me his card and shook my hand afterwards. "remember power can be yours if you want it, believe in what brings results" he said as he walked away.

As soon as he left ZEldana quickly sat by me as I said "weird guy..but interesting things he said to me". She added "he spoke of their little movement huh and how they can give you everything you ever wished for huh?", I responded "yea...u know him?", she responded with a face that simulated caution "he is a cultist, if I were you, I'd stay as far away from him as possible,infact when u get home,burn the card he gave you, I've heard stories and none are good, rumors are they even worship the devil and they take your soul for membership with em,bad news....bad news". The shock of what I had just heard left me I. Awe, I had never met a cultist in my life or even yet asked to join one,it made me wonder what kind of people were in this gathering and what kind of weird things they were into. Zeldana quickly grabbed my Hand "follow me,someone u need to meet"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-25-2012, 01:06 PM
We walked towards a tall dude with braids with his back to us. His build was familiar but I couldn't quite make up who it is till he turned around and to my amazement was specs(real name changed for obvious reasons), the cities most famous and successful rapper. He was the one guy everyone looked up to in the state if they wanted to make anything out of careers and at that point,he was at the top of the game. It was truly a pleasant surprise knowing I was about to meet him as zeldana said "hey you..long time no speak", he quickly gave her a hug and bragged " well u know how it is..outta state shows,Europe as well, I'm doing it babayyy,how u been?". Zeldana responded "living and working as usual, listen there's someone I want you to meet, cris,spec,spec ,cris". Spec looked at me for just a military second ,not even a hand shake or a hi and proceeded to ask zeldana "so what's new?. I stood there amazed at how much of an asshole this dude was in person. He had preety much treated me like I didn't exist, like I wasn't even a factor in the conversation.I personally wasn't gonna stand there and look stupid to intold Zeldana I was gonna go outside for some air. She understood and told me she would just me in just a few as I took leave of the situation at hand.I walked outside,pulled out my phone and called cAssy and told her about my experience thus far in the party. She laughed saying "they can be weird like that these celebrity types,don't let it bother you, just get what u need outta it and later,imma give you some of that good loving". Her words were needed, it felt good talking to someone down to earth and not weird for a few minutes there. After the conversation with her, I walked towards the back of the building and spotted someone else too on the phone. My eyes marveled. It was her, Sonya Reece, one of the states most gorgeous models, one that I had a huge crush on as well, she looked breath taking in person. I kept my distance admiring her from head to toe as she spoke on the phone with a majestic posture.I was almost in a state of trance staring in admiration when zeldana's voice interrupted me saying "you like her huh?", I responded trying to brush it off "nah it's not even like that". Zeldana lit a cigarette and took a puff out of it and said "no need to be light about it,she's every guys fantasy in this town and she's exactly what you need to get some eyes on you around these parts". I responded investigatingly " wait....I don't follow?" zeldana added " tonight, you are going to get to know her, you are going go work towards being her love interest, then you are going to date her after fucking her and do alot of public appearances with her involved,it's perfect ,she's what every guy wants,and what every girl wishes to be and once u have that, you have the eyes of everyone that matters". I laughed hard and reminded her " first of all, I got a girl, secondly she prolly has a man,u think she would ignore all the rich successful dudes in here for a guy like me? Common...", zeldana responded with a straight serious face "first of, I know sonya , she likes em just like you, still humble, untamed and whatnots, she has no man because all the other guys were make belief Type of guys, you a normal dude,that's what she wants bad,oh and another thing, sooner or later, you are gonna have to get rid of your girl, she is gonna ruin the mojo..u gotta give these women the feeling they can have you, chicks buy records, but they buy more records when they know they could possibly have a night with the artist, u remember that". I stood there stunned at what she had just suggested, she had wanted me to go after one of the most beautiful most successful women in this state and in the process ditch my girl?, it all sounded so unrealistic to me but so far, her plans had worked out so maybe she knew what she was doing I thought. So I asked her "ok, say I'm game, how do i get Sonya Reece to even notice me?". "it's simple, you gonna keep ya eyes glued on her the whole night, I know her too well,she loves the attention, she thrives on it, once she notices that you're staring at her,she's gonna come after you but before that ,find a quiet place and initiate conversation with her, that's if she doesn't do it first". I laughed sarcastically adding "but still..why me over all the dudes here?". Zeldana flicked what was left of the cigarette away and said "look around you..there's either middle aged men with their wives or very elderly guys here, those your age are here with entourages of women, for instance, that asshole spec which she would never even think of going for because of his reputation, and then theres you, u stand out..no entourage, no girlfriend, eyes that simulate hunger for power and more..she's single in here feeling left out..it's perfect,keep your eyes on her, attract her,fuck her and work her,let's get it done" then she walked away. Zeldana was a very calculating chick, even thought I had my doubts about this, I decided I was going to give it a shot just to see where it would take me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Ira about 25mins later as I sat on one of the couches across from Sonya Reece with a glass of harder liquor in my hand. The room by this point was packed with people, everyone going about their business conversating with each other nothing paying me any mind as if I was some kinda ghost. It just further proved what zeladana had said days ago. I was really a nobody when it really came down to it. As planned I kept my eyes on Sonya. One thing for sure was that I was enjoying it but then zeldana's words started becoming fact when she first caught glance of me looking at her. She pulled out her phone and would text periodically and then stare back. Before I knew it, some of her homegirls were sitting by her giggling and all adhering to my actions. It was really flat erring to know that a girl as gorgeous as Sonya would even smile back at me,and he'll even tell her friends about the guy sitting across from the room giving her the eye. After minutes of her friends showing up, I went into phase 2 of the plan and rose from the couch,glass in hand heading outside where it was quieter. This was truly the point where zeldanas words would either prove to be true or false, and if they did prove to be true, then my faith in her would be at it's highest level ever. I stood outside by the pool for about 5 minutes when a calm soothing voice said "god it's so congested in there, had to get out of that madness and guesss what..it's you again". I laughed and reassured her in an apologetic manner that I wasn't following her " o my bad..we just seem to be running into each other tonight..trust that I came out here for the same reason too". Silence for a bit then she said "Sonya..my name is Sonya..hope u doing mind me hanging out with you out here"' i quickly responded "no no,please join me...glad u came before the marshians did,adbuctions are at an all time high these days ", she laughed "ok now that's funny,so what's a clearly sane guy like you doing at a party like this?", I looked around sarcastically and added "sane..who..me??" as she laughed on then I gave her the answer she seeked "the same reason, u here..to have fun and relax". She proceeded to sit by the pool with her legs dipped into the water and said "I never have fun..everything for me is about appearances, sometimes I feel like my life isn't real,almost as if I'm a walking billboard". It didn't take a rocket scientist to tell me to join her by the pool as I removed my boots and socks and dipped my legs in to and said "ok see..now we even..we feet, both of us..how u like that bang!!. She laughed again and said in a calmer tone "you're funny, I like you" and right there I knew I had this one in the bag. The conversation quickly peaked as we talked about everything from her career to my aspirations to love lives,everything. The whole night for the rest of the party was just me and her by the pool chatting it up till mad late. When it was all said and done, I walked her to her car as she stood by the drivers seat door stretching her hands to hug me. I willingly hugged back as she whispered in my ear "thanks for tonight, really needed someone sane to talk to so bad". I responded "anytime Sonya". She hopped in the car, started the engine as I walked away thinking "damnit,I gotta find a way to see her again". But as I walked she drove by me and said "it's rude to meet a girl,impress her and not wanna stay in touch" then braked. Mentally I laughed victoriously and said "how dumb of me,here's my number..call me anytime" and gave her my number as she gave me hers and said "I will definitely be cAlling you..don't forget about me". I responded "never that" as she drove away.

Zeldana walked towards me with another cigarette in hand saying "you did me proud..now things are rolling smoothly, keep ya phone handy later tonight because she is definitely going to call you as soon as she gets home". I stood there and looked at zeldana for a good minute as a believer and said "you're really good", she puffed the cigarette and answered nonchalantly "that's what I do"

JASPER BEARDLY
01-25-2012, 02:05 PM
damn this is an interesting story

i had a bad feeling about that old dude u met haha seemed like some illuminate fuck/something similar (from the way u described it, before zeldana confirmed my suspicions)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-26-2012, 11:29 AM
damn this is an interesting story

i had a bad feeling about that old dude u met haha seemed like some illuminate fuck/something similar (from the way u described it, before zeldana confirmed my suspicions)

only gets crazier fam,keep reading and thanks for peeping thus far

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-26-2012, 11:32 AM
also sorry bout the spelling mistakes guys..the auto correct feature on the ipad is a bitch

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-26-2012, 11:34 AM
I let Method Man and Gza read this and they want to add it in the new Wu novel. Is that ok with you son?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-26-2012, 11:36 AM
lmao funny shi. P.e.a.c.e

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Later that night, zeldana dropped me home after the party. I was slightly fatigued but also kinda excited about how well the night went with Sonya,I slowly opened the living room door to my brother perched on the sofa watching wwf wrestling. Being that I was a big wrestling buff at the time, my first question upon walking in was "bro, tell me undertaker served Vince McMahon ..right?", my bro responded "dude, u missed the event of a lifetime, guess who came storming into the ring and fucked everything up, beat everything down bro?", I responded asking "who stone cold?", he responded in an excited fashion "hell yea, shit was crazy...by the way..you smell Ill as fuck..what chick were u hugging bro..that's some serious perfume..wait lemme guess..cassssy huh?". I took a seat on the lazy boy and answered nonchalantly "nah bro, I think that's after Sonya Reece hugged me before she left". My brother sat back,silent for a moment almost trying to register what i had just said to him then he asked "Sonya Reece?..the Sonya Reece..billboards, shooting an indie film now sexy ass chick Sonya Reece?", I responded with a tone of pride mixed with a nonchalant behavior "yup that would be the one bro, spent most of the night with her at this party I went to, real cool chick man..exchanged numbers and all". My brother laughed in disbelief making his skepticism known "fuck outta here..I call bullshit big bro". I just laughed and responded "u have no idea" as the subject came to a halt. We sat watching the wrestling matches for a lil while longer when my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Sonya's name on the caller Id and hit the talk button at an instant. Her voice was beautifully soothing on the phone as she said " gosh...I'm sposed to be asleep right now and I can't sleep to save my life..now...now, I wonder who is responsible for my lack of sleep hmm", I laughed responding accordingly "hmm could it be the marshian u met earlier today who impressed u and nearly left without your number?". "that would be the culprit" she responded jokingly then asked "what u doing?". My brother stared at me with this look on his face like no way, it can be as I responded "nothing,just chilling here with my brother watching wrestling". She responded in an excited fashion "wrestling?? I love wrestling?" then went on to tell me about her favorite matches,wrestlers and whatnots. As she spoke, I thought to myself, this chick is mad cool, maybe I should go on a limb and ask her to come over,what would it hurt trying so after she professed her love for the sport, I suggested "maybe u wanna come join us and watch,that's if you are up for it ". She responded happier than I expected "thought u would never ask,I'd love to,gimme your adress " and so I did

It was approximately about 15 minutes later when she arrived at the doorstep of my house and made her presence known by buzzing the ringer by the door. I quickly got up, opened the door and there she was, looking gorgeous as ever with those piercing hazel eyes, dark black hair and redbone complexion. She stood there with a smile that simulated how happy she was being invited to my residence as I hugged her and invited her in. Even in some pajamas, her figure dominated the whole semetry.she was truly built how the ultimate bombshell of a woman should be. Upon walking in ,my brother did not hold his opinion in as he said "oh shit". I quickly introduced them to each other then we all sat and watched the matches. As we positioned ourselves on the couch taking a state of comfort, I could tell my brother was pleasantly shocked as he kept staring at us from time to time while texting on his phone. My best guess would have been, he was sending out the 411 on who was in our residence at that moment. Sonya,s comfort level was assuring, furthermore she came off as the type of girl who delved into her emotions when she wanted to let her intentions be known, it wasn't too long before her head was fixed on my chest as she balled into my posture on the couch adopting more comfort. I acted accordingly and held her close,almost as if it was instinct.almost like human nature to know what to do when a female responds to your aura. Before I knew it, she fell asleep on my chest peacefully. The whole scenario was comfortable, it was definitely one I wouldn't mind being played over and over again. I really liked this and everything that came with it. My brother left after a while on his late night escapades, as he left ,he reminded me why he was proud I was his brother,truly words that stick with me till this day. I slowly picked her up, took her to my room, took off her socks and placed a blanket over her on the bed and returned to the living room to sleep on the couch. To say I was a believer in zeldana's tactics would have been an understatement at that moment,I was more than a believer.zeldana had become everything that represented results in my life. I laid there dozing off knowing I had a very powerful instrument in the form of zeldana.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-26-2012, 01:40 PM
nice, but unless I have visuals I lose interest quick. Someone get me a picture book lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-26-2012, 01:55 PM
The next morning, my sleep was interrupted by our house maid as she tapped me to wake up and indulge her curiosities. "cris, ...um I was going to your room to get you laundry and..." and I responded while rubbing my eyes of the semi dose of sleep left in me "and?" she proceeded "and there's a girl laying on your bed..". I yawned which a response "so? U have found girls in my bed before..what's the big deal,something wrong?" and she finally expressed the root of her curiosities " no nothing is wrong, it's just that, I could swear that's the same girl on tv and on the bill boards....what's her name again...um...um...Sonya..yea that's her Sonya ." "it's her" I responded while opening the window curtains for some light. The maid looked like she was star struck and said "cris...ever since u got that whole new look and attitude..you just been full of surprises, I like that". I sat back on the couch and made a request "thanks,say can u while her up the best breakfast u have ever made in your life and have it by the bed for her before she wakes up, I'd gladly appreciate it ". She nodded positively and headed to the kitchen to handle the task.

Mornings for me came with a ritual, usually when I was home in the mornings with no commitments, I loved to go outside, sit on the ground Indian style and stare at the sun. It was something I picked up after a near death experience earlier in my life, the sun had become very intriguing to me. I often loved to go wait outside and look at it and marvel at it's beauty and how it's dominance influenced the look of the skies. I sat outside staring at it for about 25 minutes when i felt a presence behind me. Being that it was an inviting presence, I stayed still sun observing and till the voice behind me spoke. It was Sonya. I turned around to her with a blanket over her with a cup of hot cocoa in hand as she asked curiously " what are u doing?", I responded "good morning to you too Sonya" and laughed. She laughed and added "my bad , good morning,..my question, answer please?". I responded " the sun, I love to stare at it in the morning, reminds me why I gotta shine, reminds me why I'm alive..a big ball of heat and yet..such a beautiful round marvel in the sky". She took a gulp of the cocoa and said "that's deep, never looked at it like that..you appreciate the things we take for granted in life, don't you..", I agreed. She then asked "can I join you and sun stare?". I made a gesture with my arms inviting her to sit by me. She slowly took a position to my right as we glanced then she said "last night, u tucked me in, didn't even try to take advantage of me..the last time I fell asleep in a dudes house, I nearly got raped..u don't know how many points u scored me with me instantly with that act". I looked at her with a puzzled face "I did nothing, I did what any man should and I'm sorry that happened to you". She stared at me intently as I looked back up and proceeded to wrap her arms around me. The conclusion to my opinion about her was simple. I really liked this girl. No girl I had ever had a love interest had ever joined me to sun stare, she made history in my books.

After a while, her phone went off. It was time for her to leave and head back to set for the short film she was in. I walked her to her car as she expressed how badly she would love to see me that evening again. I made no promises but let her know if the chance arose. I would let her know. I spent an hour or so after doing a few chores around the house when my phone went off. It was zeldana, she had wanted me to be ready with my rhyme books and all, we were to go to a studio and record. She had set up a session for me. Her punctuality never ceased to amaze me. It was crazy how well she kept time. We drove to some studio downtown and recorded one of the songs I had been working on the whole week. The engineer gave me a standing ovation after "dude you're hungry, I love working with dudes like you..it's gonna be fun banging out more cuts".. After the session was done , we rode around town as zeldana said "working on getting you some radio play for this track, spoke to a few dj's and got em on board". I expressed major excitement about that as she added "you inviting Sonya over,great move, you have to make her permanent in your life,at least while we can still use her". That suggestion provoked a lotta feelings within because I knew deep down I really liked Sonya but I had Cassandra and everything I was at that moment was through her, it was truly a bad situation to be in as I said "shit how am I sposed to do that without crippling a ton of feelings?". Zeldana asked "how was yap our night with Sonya...give me the run down?". I told her everything that happened and brought up the sun stare moment and how it surprised me that she did that . Zeldana suggested "tell u what, invite cAssy over tonight..have her spend the night, and do the same thing tomorrow morning..see if she will care enough, there lays your answer". Once again, her cunning ability to come up with a scenario for every situation had manifested itself. What she had suggested was crazy but also a good way to test and see what kind of girl I was dating so I obliged.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-26-2012, 02:39 PM
That night, I went home, first called Sonya and made up a lie about a session I had that night and how I couldn't hang out, she was understanding about it all and then called over cAssy. I guess the whole feeling of meeting a new girl overtook my train of thought as my attention was greatly divided. It was like I was there in person but my soul was elsewhere. Luckily cAssy didn't notice. He next morning, I sun stared again as she came out there and expressed how weird I was being and how she would rather we were in bed knocking boots than sit outside getting all hot for no reason. Once again zeldana had nailed it . I guess that's how emotions worked, you truly couldn't see someone for what they really were when you didn't have something else to contrast things with. After that day, I focused more on Sonya . A week after she spent the night at my place, she invited me over to her mini mansion. It was exquisite, way out of most residents, in a real quite Cozy subtle area. I spent many nights there on the couch with after. Most of the time we watched movies, talked and got to know each other on a more intricate level. Sex hadn't come to play yet, there was something real special about her that made it worth it taking time about things so i followed suit. I saw cAssy in the day time mostly but we didn't hang much, I always had an excuse about how me and zeldana had to make moves. 2 weeks later, it was a Tuesday when i got a text from zeldana. The text instructed me to turn on the radio and so i did and to my surprise, my song was on. People called in to give me a standing ovation which made it all better. Sonya instantly hugged me out of excitement and pulled out a bottle of wine out of her fridge to celebrate. Out of excitement, I texted everyone I knew about what had happened including cAssy, her response was short and unmemorable "good job". at the point,her opinion did not even matter to me. Zeldana texted me again wanting to meet with me about something important. As soon as I told Sonya about that, she gave me the keys to one of her cars, the range rover. My reaction reflected surprised as she said "that way, you will come back here to me" and planted a kiss on my chick. I texted zeldana back letting her know I would be driving there ,her text back was "that's how it works..keep people in your life who can help your cause". Once again, I was a believer even further.

1o minutes later, I'm at zeldanas condo relaxed on the couch with a glass of wine in hand as she said "you got work..guess what the radio gig brought right to our doorstep?", i asked curiously "who?", she responded "spec, he wants to do a track with you for his upcoming album, the session is tomorrow,we need this one in the bag". Before I had met him, that would have been the greatest news for a guy like me but for some reason, I disliked the fool and thought he was a stuck up asshole and so I made it known to her "I really don't like dude..especially how he treated me that one night..what makes me so cool now?". Zeldana responded while lighting a cigarette "this is not about who you like or don't like, this is about climbing up the ranks, that asshole has something you want, he had clout here, use him, get heard and let's take our place in this city. She presented a good point and without argument I was with it.

The next day, I drove to the studio after asking for the car again. Sonya was more than happy to let me use it. Besides, she had her convertible so it wasn't going to inconvenience her in any way. Upon reaching the door to the studio, I heard noises inside..mainly women and one loud man who definitely sounded like spec. I opened the door and the whole place was filled with chicks just lounging while spec was standing on the table looking tipsy as fuck already with a bottle in hand yelling "ah there he is". I waved at everyone and took a seat on one of the vacant couches as he jumped off the coffee table and walked towards me stretching his hand to shake mine. I shook his hand back as he said "a range huh..shit I ain't know u do it like that". I sat quiet. He took more gulps of the drink and offered me some. I rejected kindly and pulled out my rhyme book from my bag as he said " straight to business kinda cat huh..I can dig it". Spec then yelled at the engineer "ayo, play those beats man.." then turned to me and said "so check it ,we gonna play you like 4 beats, pick the one you feeling the most and let's do this". I responded "sounds good". He then grabbed one of the girls by the hand and pulled her into a room in the corner of the studio and what sounded like the act of sex was going on. I was in awe, I had never seen stuff like that happen so blatanly but I drove my focus back to the matter at hand, the music as the beats played.I listened while texting zeldana "this dude is half drunk,having sex in this bitch...wtf?", she responded "a tool, that's how they operate"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
So while he was in there clearly having sex with the chick, I listened to all four beats, the first 2 were crap, you could tell they were made for pop hits, I quickly dismissed em and picked number three which was dark and grungy.the fourth one was dope too but not as hitting as the 3rd beat. It reminded me of some wutang meets bootcamp click boom bal type of stuff. The minute my selection was made, the engineer let the beat play continously as I let the pen do the rest of the work. It was about half an hour aftervi started writing when spec walked back into the studio buttoning up his pants,almost as if he wanted everyone in there to know he had just got laid. To me it was a pathetic attempt at showing off. As he walked towards, he spanked another girl,s butt in there and she giggled almost if if her god had spanked her. I had never seen anything like it, thegirls in there were almost like his servants, almost as if they were there to serve his every dirty twisted fantasy. They were like his cargo of human flesh must on stand by for him to poke and do whatever he wanted to anytime he felt like. I had heard of groupies in my time but never really did see their ways up close and personal. The most memorable act of groupie madness I experienced that night was when a girl, really gorgeous looking girl,probably could have any man she desired sat back on a couch and started rubbing her pussy in clear sight of everyone. Spec licked his finger and stuck it in her pussy till it started creaming up. She sat there with her legs spread up enjoying it while the other girls looked on almost as if they envied her and wished it was them he was finger fucking. I sat there in awe,writing and texting zeldana about everything that was happening in there. She texted back "write the best verse you ever wrote,ignore the nonsense, u there for a reason, those are whores, that's what they do". After the act , he sat by me and said " my bad g...man listen pick whoever u want and go smash her..I don't leave my guests hanging like that nah mean?". I quickly rejected his offer saying "nah I'm cool".. He then yelled at the engineer "is that the beat he chose?", the engineer nodded his head in agreement. Spec then added "chosen like a true newbie to this business..didn't I tell u he was gonna pick that beat..these new kids,they get in the business still trying to do all that hardcore shit..but soon then benjamins will roll in then he will take my path", I asked "what path?" curiously, he responded "shit do u see how rich p diddy is..have u peeped his new bids with made..man those suits are so cold,that's what I'm on now..that money making music..this hard shit don't make paper..fanatics don't support as much as big booty, sweet pussy bitches do, feel me ?". I maintained my silence.

He then grabbed his rhyme book off the table and said "guess I gotta write too". Before he wrote, he pulled out a grey foil like paper and littered some white substance on the table and sniffed as he said "time to sniff that inspiration ya dig.", I sat quiet pretending not to see what he was doing as he offered me some coke "bro..dip in..you need this shit, this is the power source my man". I quickly refused "nah I'm cool, I don't fuck with that shit". After sniffing, he sat right in front of me staring at me looking high and dazed and said "u sound to me like one of them alter boy type of niggas, u don't drink, you don't smoke,u won't sniff...nigga you better not write some gospel shit for my track..nigga loosen up..bad bitches in here..tons of liquor and coke..have fun..welcome go the life man..shit is short have fun..isn't that what he doing?" as he turned to everyone else in there waiting on their answer, they all agreed "Yea". I responded "I drink, smoke occasionally, don't do weed and I'm here to make ya album sound good..doing that shit throws me off my train of thought..". He got up, wiped his nose and said in a less louder voice "good answer nigga, I feel u, aight man..let's get this popping". As he grabbed his rhyme book, sat in the middle of 2 of his groupies and started writing

TeknicelStylez
01-26-2012, 03:37 PM
got me hooked as usual kid, keep em coming

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 04:39 PM
moarrrrrrrr

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-27-2012, 10:42 AM
P.e.a.c.e my gzz...glad u enjoying it..let's continue this shall we

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-27-2012, 11:46 AM
As we wrote, I could hear him humming his first 7 lines beneath his breath and they were kinda weak but that wasn't my problem. As he wrote, I sat reciting my verse in my head waiting on him to be done so we could get the track in motion. At some point, he paused for a second, his hands stopped moving, almost as if his whole brain froze and couldn't control the mechanism in his body. He demanded the groupie on his right pass him the bottle of liquor which she did without question which was no surprise. He stared at his rhyme book intently with a look of confusion then took a gulp of the liquor then said to me "yo..gimme 9 more lines to finish this shit I'm writing". I was stunned for a second, at a point I thought I had heard wrongly what he had said but then he continued "shit, my mind ain't right tonight..gimme 9 lines hommie". I responded reluctantly "o......k" as he added "don't worry g..u I'll get your credit for them lines..think about it like this, you contribute to a hot verse and the masses dig it, u gonna be the nigga that wrote the 9 hottest lines on a spec verse..that's tons of pussy and respect coming at you b..feel me?". After putting it that way, the whole situation sounded good, I didn't just wanna ghostwrite a verse for him without getting my props, especially in my position, every prop mattered so I said "pass me your rhyme book" and quickly penned down an extra 9 lines for him as he sat there planting his tongue on the breasts of the girl on his left. As I wrote, I thought to myself..this dude is really a tool, how can these females not see that about him, how are they so blind to his bullshit, in the span of an hour I had figured his whole angle out, but then again, people's perceptions can easily be clouded when you throw a few dollars at em.

After the verse was written down, we were ready to record. Spec suggested I enter the booth first and lay down my verse which I did. I took 3 takes being that I wasn't too happy with my first 2. After the verse was done, I came out and sat next to the engineer in front of the main boards with all the controls and what nots. I looked at all the buttons, some who's function I knew and others I had never heard of before, I carefully watched as the engineer did his thing with ease tweaking sounds and adjusting vocals to perfection. It was truly an art watching him at work as he said "that verse was massive dawg, good work". I thanked him humbly feeling accomplished and focused my attention back on the man in the booth behind the glass we stared straight at. Spec took his sweet time in there, reading the verse over and over then finally saying "aight let's go". The minute the beat came on, he started off beat, the engineer paused it and told him to go again, which he did but kept messing the verse up at the middle of it. In the span of 20 minutes of him recording, he had repeated his verse over and over like 10 times. I knew it was going to be a long night. I sat there and I watched what was the city,s greatest rapper being belittle to no end by what seemed like a straight forward simple track. At some point, he would yell "yo punch me in after the 6th line". Being that it was the engineers job to please the artist and get the track recorded, he didn't argue and punched him in and still there were faults in his flow. Slowly but surely frustration overcame spec, the embarrassment of him being outshined by the newbie rapper on his own track was probably what was messing with his head as he started punching walls in the booth anytime he fucked up. The engineer yelled "yo my man..don't destroy my studio..chill with that" as spec rebuked him yelling louder "man kill that noise, fuck your studio nigga, I got enough dough to buy 2 of them joints..fuck outta here". The engineer mumbled under his breath "and yet your talentless ass is in here".

Hours had passed and we were still in there watching this guy struggle with his verse,as he would stop, edit stuff then continue and still not get it right. Then the most absurd suggestion came out of his mouth as he said "dude, I'm not feeling this concept anymore, we gotta do some other shit, nigga write 2 other verses and I'll pick which one I'm feeling for the joint and we can get it popping". The engineer and I looked at each other stunned as he said "extra charges, hope u know that spec". Spec responded rudely "shut the fuck up nigga, I got the bread". I quickly texted zeldana about his suggestion as texted back "I know what he is tryna do , he doesn't wanna get out done on his own song, here's what you do, write one great verse and then intentionally write another kinda wack verse,I have a feeling he will pick the wack one", I texted back "wait isn't that a bad look for me though?", she texted back "at this point, we need your name on his album credits..doesn't even matter about skill anymore, just use him for his name", so after texting with her I said to him "aight, whatever u need to get this done,I'll start writing". So like she suggested, I wrote one serious killer verse and the other one..not so great, the content lacked sense and was below average. He read the verses and like she said,picked the weak one then said to be "yea nigga, that's that shit..spit this verse right here" and so I did. After I was done with it, he pretended to yawn and said "well nigga, we got your part done so I can come in later and get my shit right, tonight's not working for a g". I sat quiet responding "whatever works". He grabbed his bottle quick, sniffed a fast one and commanded everyone "let's roll". And walked out with his entourage. I grabbed my rhyme book, dumped it in my bag and as I walked out the engineer said to me "yo bro..that first verse was the ultimate verse, I see what u just did, you are the bigger man for real,respect, here's my card, if u ever wanna record man". I grabbed his card, dapped him and headed out.

As I walked out, there was spec standing outside next to his car. Behind it were 2 other gm trucks, black ones with custom rims which harbored his entourage and groupies. Next to him stood the biggest guy I had even seen. The dude was bald with a long beard. His serious face suggested that he might have been spec's bodyguard. As I walked towards them spec said "how u like nigga..benz clk, convertible..peep the rims g..that's how bosses roll ya dig?", I thought to myself (I don't care) as he continued bragging "I ain't tryna knock the rover nigga but shit..once u start doing it like me, u gotta get the don Dada of whips, some shit like mines over here..so what u doing tonight nigga?". I responded nonchalantly "gotta head out to see my girl". "nigga..hit that bitch up and tell her you gonn be late..u partying with me tonight nigga". Partying with this guy was something I really dreaded and would have done anything to avoid but at this point, zeldana's opinion mattered, her opinion spawned results so I texted her "he wants to party with me tonight..what to do?", she texted back "u got to the party, get around him, you wanna know what his true weaknesses are, and you wanna know them when he is in his comfort zone, go ahead and keep your eyes open, it could come in handy". Zeldanas suggestion was all I needed to decide what to do for that night so I said to spec "alright I tell you what, I'm gonna make a quick call to my woman and let her know I'm gonna be late then we can roll". He responded "smart nigga..wants to live the life and still make sure his main squeeze is secure..I like this nigga..go ahead and let's roll nigga". I dialed Sonya up after and explained what was happening, I also added "I think I might be late tonight so I've decided after to just head to my place, don't wanna interupt your sleep at tha time of the night". She quick insisted "no.. Come back tonight,I'll leave the door open". I asked " are u sure?", she in sited further "yes please do, u really wanna come back tonight". I ended the call assuring here that I would be there no matter what time of the night it was and headed back towards spec and his entourage as he said "hop in the range nigga,follow us", I did as he said and so we rode

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Yea I told Chuck D about this and he is going to use this in his new book son. Is that ok with you?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Haha sure my g..tell him to mail that check as well

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-27-2012, 12:48 PM
So here we are on the streets, cars in sequence, ahead of us was spec and his bodyguard in the clk ,then behind them the 2 gm trucks and me in the range over behind following them to their destination. As I drove behind them ,I wondered what would become of the night and where exactly we were headed. It was around 11 in the night at this point as the cars turned into the parking lot of a burger joint. Everyone hopped out of the cars and headed into the joint as I sat in the range wondering what was going on. The big bodyguard dude came my way and said "he wants you inside" and just walked away. I walked out and headed in. As I walked in, I saw all these girls all over him doing whatever it took to impress him. They kept begging him for pictures and whatnots as he
Posed and suggested they come with him. They all expressed excitement as I stood there shaking my head. Money and fame really did things to people on both ends. I walked towards spec as he said "my nigaaaa..yo what u want, I'm hungry as he'll, order whatever the fuck you want". I politely turned his offer down "thanks but I'm ok". He turned to one of the girls he had just met in there and said " yo..this is my boy, we just banged out a hot joint tonight..he is next up but this nigga is tense..u gone loosen him up right...right..", as she stared at me with the thirst of a sexual deviant "he cute, ain't a thing for me" then winked at me. Spec then commanded "shit then go convince this nigga..fuck u standing by me for ". I quickly refused "nah I'm fine..listen I gotta make a call, I'll see yall outside". Spec looked at his bodyguard almost confused "this nigga turning down pussy? What the fuck kinda shit is that? U see this shit Hector?" as I walked out not even regarding his reaction. As soon as I got outside, I headed back into the range and waited till they came out. He walked out burger in hand with his entourage behind him. I sat there and thought to myself "is this what becomes of a man in this industry or is this guy just a special case". As soon as the cars rolled..i followed, only this time there was an extra car behind us, and it belonged to the girls he had just met in the burger joint.

We drove through the city lights right into the highway, at one point it wasn't clear where we were headed but as soon as I saw the pine hill symbol ahead of us, I knew exactly where we were going. We got to a residential neighborhood and this wasn't your everyday residential neighborhood . What the common man knew as mansions were outdone by the castle like buildings that dominated this area. We got to a gate as a security guard appeared out of a small make shift building by the huge main gate confirming who was who. He walked past the car windows with a flashlight asking for our names and some identification. When that was done, he allowed us all in. We drove down the street and turned right to the biggest crib I had ever seen in my life. My eyes marveled at it as I thought to myself ( holy shit). Spec quickly got out of his car with the bodyguard yelling "home sweet fucking home" and stormed into the house. I parked by the road and followed everyone in. I stood by the door with the feeling of a peasant in the kings lair. The living room was nothing short of amazing. Statues masked corners, splendid paintings took their places on the walls as they shared spots with pictures of spec in different events with different people. Floors marbled up with white leather stretched out couches which looked custom made to handled a huge traffic of guests. To the end of the right..huge speakers,slick designed to them and some sound systems installed in compartments etched in the wall specially for then. He speakers were
Positioned quite a distance opposite from each other then there was just this bare space on the wall between them. At the time, it made no sense to me. Spec yelled "grab a seat nigga, get comfortable" and I did gladly. Across from the living room to the left was another room . In there were like 5 guys around a pool table, beers in hand playing pool and ragging on each other. To say that was grand living was clearly an understatement. Spec quickly grabbed a touch screen gadget the size of an iPad and clicked on it and to my surprise, the bare wall which the speakers were separated from opened up revealing a huge screen tv. No matter how much I disliked the guy or viewed him, that definitely demanded respect as he flipped through channels and left it on CNN. He stared at the screen with utmost attention watching the news briefing and said "man..the world has gone to shit, never any good news" then his face revealed what looked like sadness. It was like an episode of bipolar watching this guy as he switched reactions quick to a hype "y'all wanna see a movie?". The ladies were all for it. I sat quiet as he changed tv stations to a movie channel. After he was done, he pulled out more white coke from his pockets, lined it up on the table in rations and rubbed his hands together while looking at his female guests all sitting around the table "ok let's Do this". One by one, they all sniffed except me, including the chicks he picked up from the burger spot. You could tell this was not their thing but the pressure to look cool led them to do it.

The cuter one of the 3 girls from the burger spot was dazed out, she sat back on the couch high to a point where you could see she had lost rhythm and didn't know where she was. She clearly looked confused and out of touch with her senses. Spec pulled her off the couch by her arm and led her up stairs. The whole scenario looked crazy to me. It didn't take a rocket scientist to tell me what we was going to do with her upstairs but one thing was for sure, if that was how we was getting laid, I wanted no part of it. Terminator 2 was on. I was pretty much the only sober one amongst the couch dwellers and watched on still wondering why I was there. If this was his idea of partying,it sure wasn't for me. After he was done which would be like an hour later, he came downstairs and said "newbie, follow me, I wanna show u something", curiosity prompted my actions and so I did. We hopped in his in house elevator to the ground level of his house as he said "man..I'm bout to blow ya fucking mind to the heavens". And so the minute the ground level was reached and the elevator door opened, my eyes popped open. It was an assortment of cars and bikes, had to be about 10 high end fairly new cars and bikes as he said " u see this shit?, now that's what makes me the real deal and you....not so much.. But peep this nigga..play the game my way..shit u might come close". I can't lie, I was really impressed. I walked by the cars inspecting and admiring them as he said "don't be scared nigga, get in them shits if you have to..sit in em.sit in success nigga" and so the cars that really caught my eyes got the best of me.. He stood there looking at me, with a glass in hand laughing with pride. Dude loved to brag

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-27-2012, 01:50 PM
After the whole personal car show he gave me, we headed back upstairs as he invited me to the pool area. It was just 2 of us as he handed me an unopened bottle of liquor and said "that's yours nigga, I know u don't trust me or my people's, shit can't blame me u but nigga..don't get it twisted, I ain't got the aids son..got that shit checked last week". I grabbed the bottle, opened it and reassured him it wasn't like that. He then said to me " so tell me newbie, what's your angle, what exactly you on, u don't party, u don't fuck, what you on nigga?", I responded "I'm focused..tryna get my career started". He lit up a blunt then said "nigga listen, I won't front that verse you spit first was some other shit, I had to think about it like what the fuck is this nigga on..that shit was hard and I don't give niggas props like that ,u feel me?" and in responded "yo means alot, thanks" and drank on. "good shit huh, drinking like a fucking king today nigga", I responded with a head nod simulating that I agreed with his statement. He sat back..eyes squinting almost as if he was analyzing me and stared at me for a good moment then said " that verse was creative man..u made a fan out of a nigga..I can only imagine what your video would look like if you ever shot one..that would be some other shit huh?", I responded in a more excited fashion "shit as a matter of fact, I already got an idea for what my official video would look like", he sat forward with his attention heightened and said "oh word?..shit I'd love to hear this shit..hell I've been in this game forever,I'll tell u if that shit is cool or not..consider it my way of thanking a nigga for the dope verse". With ease and out of excitement I started sharing the visual with him "and then there will be a version of me on the moon rapping, while another version of me is in a starship a distance away from earth, that kinda thing". He listened, kept silent for a second after I was done and said "nigga are u crazy, this is hip hop, not the directing of star trek, that shit won't fly in this game..not in this era..yo newbie..you gotta think the streets..something niggas can relate to..all this space shit will throw niggas off, kill that idea son, just being honest with you". His opinion wasn't one I expected but quickly let him know that I had taken note of his words then we switched topics and started talking about other subject matters. About 45 minutes into our talk, his bodyguard came out to the pool area and whispered something in his ear. His first reaction was "shit, get everything and everyone ready, get the place clean,air fresheners ,whatever, oh yea..get rid of the bitches..put em in the guest room or something and tell all them niggas in there to act right" then he got up quick rushing into the living room as he said "newbie, go chill in the living room". I did as he said as he headed upstairs to his room. In no time, he was back downstairs looking completely different from his usual self, from a baggy Jean huge chain wearing guy, he became a formally dressed guy..suit jacket on, pants and a shirt, all that was missing was a tie. I sat there really wondering what was wrong so I asked "everything alright?", he sat back on the couch looking a bit worried and said "he is coming..do me a favor newbie, just chill and be your alter boy self..aight". I said nothing.

15 minutes later, cars were heard outside, sped quickly rose up from his seat and rushed outside. I looked at the window and could get a semi clear view of what was taking place. What looked like an extra 4 black tinted Gm trucks showed up. Some men hopped out of em but because it was dark, I could not make out who they really were. A man walked out of the 3rd truck as what looked like spec kissed his hand or what looked like a ring on his hand. Spec then lead them towards the house. 5 men in shades and suits walked in, walked through the house checking every inch of it and went back out and so the main guy walked in and to my surprise, it was the elderly man from the party where I met Sonya. I wondered..(who is this guy) as he walked in and everyone was on their feet . I was oblivious to what was going on and just sat. Spec quickly said under his breath "newbie..stand up". Before I could, the elderly man saw me and said " well what a pleasant surprise, you again, how are ya son". Spec looked at his dudes surprised. "doing good thank you, surprised to see you here, you dont look like the type of guy to hand with the likes of spec". The elderly man yelled "drink" and spec responded "coming right up sir " and rushed like a bitch into the kitchen area. Whoever this man was, he had power, tons of power at that, to make a rich rapper run around like his bitch, was clearly a sight to see. " sooo I've been expecting your call" the old man said "yea, been handling biz, thought it would be best to be really ready before I do that" I responded. Spec brought the drink and the older man drank with 2 suited unfriendly looking men behind him and said " makes sense, we embrace readiness, it's something our movement kinda missed along the way..we have made very hasty decisions over the years" as he looked at spec who put his head down. "where is your ring?" he asked spec. "upstairs in my room sir" sped responded in a tone that simulated fear , "you insult us by taking it off, after what we gave you, after what we made you..how dare you", he said in a strong aggressive voice. "my apologies BEn God sir". Then old man then said to me "see him over there..he is the part of my movement I have regrets about, I tried over the years to bring in young blood and we gave him the power, the power to have the world, the power to be one of the kings of this paradise and he misused it on drugs,women and riff raff, he tarnishes our legacy daily and thinks he can hide his stripes by dressing different in our presence, how insulting". I kelt quiet as he added "but..that hasn't stopped me from recruiting young intelligent men to continue our legacy, you like what you see here?" he asked me, I responded "yes, very nice house ,dope cars". "that's the power we have, we can give you everything you ever dreamt..everything you ever wanted..tell me something..who do you think is the most powerful man in this state?". I thought about his question and answered "the governor, he governs over all of us obviously". The old ,an laughed shaking his head and said "they always say that..they always pick one of our junior members..no son..Ben God is the most powerful man in this state, he puts governors in seats..puts police in streets,Ben God is this city as you know it..everything you do, say, every secret, every action..Ben god knows about it.". I sat intrigued ready to know more as I asked "who is this Ben god?", he laughed looking at his ring and responded "Ben god is he who makes rappers serve him in their residence..that is who Ben god is" the. Pulled out a card out of his pocket and handed it to me as he said "just incase you lost the first one, this is your key to everything you ever wanted". I grabbed the card,inserted it into my pocket as he got up stating he was ready to leave. He walked towards the door, stopped, look down then turned looking at spec and said "you, clean up your act, I don't ever wanna have to come back here and remind you of that ". Spec quickly responded politely "ok sir...sorry about that" and he walked out.I had just witnessed the cocky rude rapper who bragged about how great and bigger than life he was get turned into a polite bitch by this old man, whoever this guy was, he was no one to mess with I thought to myself as spec looked at me weirdly saying "I should have never fucking invited you here", I responded surprised "wait what did I do?", spec responded with a tone of aggression "I don't know how the fuck he knew, but he came here because he knew some new kid was here..he is after you..time to leave hommie". I got up saying fair enough and asked him while heading out, "level with me..who is he..what does he really do in this city". Spec looked at me almost as if I had asked him the dumbest question ever and said "nigga..he is God and he rules over all of us". I sad nothing and walked out

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-27-2012, 02:28 PM
It was around 3 in the am when I got to Sonya's house. Like she had said, she left the door open so I slowly opened it not trying to make any noise in fear of waking her up out of her sleep and tip toed into the living room where I landed on the couch ready to dose off and sleep. It was dark in there as all the lights were off. I didn't like the dark much, I had a phobia for it so I used my cellphone light to easen my fears a big as I laid there thinking about how weird the night had turned out to be. Still I wondered ( who is this Ben god character). The thrill of the night kept me awake, sleep just wouldn't overcome me. Half an hour into laying on the couch, I heard Sonyas voice from the stairs "you awake?", I responded " yea can't sleep" while still laying on the couch. She then said "come upstairs" and proceeded to walk back up to her room. It was dark so my visual of her wasnt too good. It beat me why she would have wanted me to come up there. My first instinct was to think the worst of the situation. I got up, slowly went up, opened her room door and there she was sitting at the of the bed butt naked. She didn't say a word, neither did I. It was almost like a thing of instinct, he eyes spoke for her, her body language confirmed what the atmosphere was a setting for. It was almost like a programmed setting in my mind to know what I was supposed to do next in the situation so I slowly took of my t shirt, left in jeans and wife beater I walked towards her as her hands stretched inviting me gladly. I placed my both the palms of my head on the sides of her head and then proceeded to kiss her. Before long my tongue eased down her torso right down to her pussy as I ate her out. It was not my first time eating a girl out but there was something about doing that to her that made it all special, it was almost like my door to control her body and soul. She sat on the side of the bed, legs spread moaning while I tongue poked her kneeling on the floor. After that, she got on her knees, returned the favor and we proceeded to the next level of the fact, this was the point of no return in my opinion. I dug into her vigorously as she scratched my back indicating that I was getting the job done right.one peculiar thing about her was, as I fucked her, she would bite me periodically and the effect of that mixed with intense passion felt uber good, it definitely took the sex to another level, she helped me discover something new about myself I did not know initially, I liked being bitten during sex. Her stamina was massive, we went at it for hours at a time, I'd bust a nut, fall back to relax and she would get me back up to continue the task. The thing about it too was that her body was like a magnet to flesh and desires, no matter now tired you were, no matter how worked our you were, her body had this force about it that would call you back and make you fiend for more. She was definately the kind of woman you marry and you know with the package would come a fulfilling sex life. There was no way I was going to get tired of that body . After having her in that moment , I knew I had to have her over and over again. At some point, as i fucked up, the fear of me getting strung out on her pussy crossed my mind, but then again I thought to myself , dude, you fucking sonya Reece, what more do you want?

I'll continue later yall..peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-31-2012, 10:14 AM
gonna continue today.peace and thanks to all those who read so far

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-31-2012, 12:48 PM
After the session was over, I laid there next to Sonya as she ran her finger nail down my torso sprewing romantic obscenities into my ear and making her intentions of the future clear. Due to being overly tired, I laid there,on my back with hands behind my head looking to the ceiling till I dosed off. Waking up the next day with a surprise.barely making out what was in front of me, I quickly wiped off the residue of sleep in my eyes and right in front of me was a well cooked breakfast with a note attached to it. I proceeded to read the note which said "returning the favor, enjoy the breakfast" which I did. After diminishing my hunger,I proceeded to go downstairs looking for sonya. She was no where in the house so I figured that ,syne she had left because she had an early shoot. I checked my phone to see if I had messages from zeldana and there were none so my usual routine of sun staring would be my next objective which I was on the verge of doing when I opened the door and saw Sonya outside doing it by herself. It was almost like an episode of deja vu, only with a conscious mind state . I slowly walked and stood over her saying "morning,what u up to, didn't think I'd find you here doing this", she responded "cris..I know why you sun stare, it's not just because the sun is beautiful, it's because it's relaxing and a good way to clear your mind, I haven't stopped since the day we did it together. I stood there in a pleasant surprise just gazing at her. If there was one thing I really admired , it was her ability to stay on the humble side of things even in her position in life, I always knew I wanted a powerful achieving type of woman but I always knew in the back of my mind that sometimes you can have that but have a woman with a terrible character, but here, right in front of me seemed like a woman who had the whole package to her attributes. I was indeed looking forward to a future with her one way or another.

After she sun stared, we went in and took a shower together which was split evenly between a sexual encounter and getting clean. She commanded situations, I liked that, her appetite for my body and my ability to unleash her desires made me want her even more, she was nothing short of the ultimate kind of woman for me. Within I tried to fight the urge to let it all hang loose and just sink into the portal we both had opened for our feelings to grow but her ability to manifest emotions ease me up with no struggle whatsoever. While in the shower after our expression of affection blended with the oceans kin, she said "let's go out today, lets go to the art gallery, let's go shopping, I wanna go everywhere with you, I just wanna be with you today". The idea was enticing and sounded similar to what I had in mind fir the day so without a question or thought, I agreed.

A few hours later, we at an art gallery checking out paintings. I really liked her interest in art based on the fact that I loved art myself. I had been to a few galleries alone but nothing like this. The artist was a local but his hands created phenomenal works that amazed me. Some of his paintings were nothing short of twisted but mind fucking at the same time. There was one painting especially that captured my attention. To describe it would be insulting the artist and his ability to gear your mind into territory you never thought you could vision mentally before, but this painting was special, it had the blend of everything you would view in different assorted paintings into one. It displayed violence, happiness ,sadness but an intense overtone of sexuality at the same time. It was definitely special. It also was a pricey painting but understandably so. Sonya's ability to sense the focus of my attention was good as she asked "u like that one huh?". I responded "man, it's bad ass". She quickly pulled out her check book and said "good,it's yours" and wrote the check for it. I tried to stop her from spending so much money on something of that nature but she refused and bought it. She did have money after all. After that we went out to the mall from shop to shop as she bought jewelery, clothes, everything we both desired in there, she didn't hesitate to buy. It was truly a day of check scribbling and card swiping. There was no stopping her either. While on our shopping spree, zeldana texted me "where are you?", i responded "at the mall with Sonya..she's going crazy over here with the spending ". Zeldana texted back "good..first public appearance with her, you wanna make it count..whatever you do, hold her hand, be loving,kiss her alot in front of people..let the rumor mill start". Zeladana had never failed me so without question, I did what she asked of me. Privacy was something we couldn't employ in this situation , everyone knew who she was and they would interrupt us from time to time trying to ask for pictures and ask her questions. She was pretty calm about it and very friendly towards her fans, it made me understand the root of her success. Off course the questions about me arose amongst some "is that your new boyfriend" some asked. She smiled and always answered boldly "yes and I hope he agrees too". I liked this girl

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-31-2012, 01:40 PM
We got back to her house around 4 where we relaxed on the couch exchanging kisses the whole time. What seemed like a never ending clash of lips what interrupted by a text from zeldana who said "meet me at the Azia restaurant in half an hour. I quickly got up, wore my jacket and headed there where I spotted zeladana standing by the entrance of the restaurant ,cigarette in hand looking serious as usual. My whole situation with sonya had solidified my trust in zeldana. The sight of her brought out excitement in me as I walked to her and hugged her saying "there she is..what we doing today". During the hug, I felt her heart pumping fast, her nerves racing, it was almost as if she had just experienced something alien. Her level of discomfort with that brought alot of questions to mind which I knew in due time, we were both going to have go adress. She hugged back then looked at me intently with a puzzled face for a moment almost stopping herself from initially saying what was on her mind but you could tell she changed her mind as she said "ok we meeting one of the few kinds of characters I really dislike about this business, they can be cunning but I'm just as smart so when we get in there, I do all the talking, alright", I responded "u got it" then she said "cris....", I responded "what?", once again, with that puzzled look on her face,she held back and said "never mind".

We walked into a packed resturant towards the end of the right corner of it. There sat a big bearded man..half balding with glasses on already tearing into some meaty foods in front of him. Me and zeldana sat across from him as he acknowledged us excitingly "hey..there y'all are, and there's the man of the hour, dude, when I heard your song on the radio, I knew the game just had a new champ..that song was serious man..you killin.." and before he could finish his sentence, zeldana interrupted "cut to the chase Norman, our time is money and you wasting it". He quickly stopped looking at me a bit embarassed and surprised as zeldana focused her attention on her phone. "ok so here's the deal, we having a huge event coming up,a lotta great credible artists in this city on the line up,slots are open and right now..you my friend are definitely going to be a good addition to things..great exposure if you ask me". Zeldana,eyes still glued to her phone asked "and what makes you think we lacking recognition?", he looked at me again puzzled and answered her "I didn't mean it like that,look are we doing business or what, and why you answering for him, he is a grown man..no?". I kept my silence as zeldana reached into her bag,pulled out a blank sheet of paper and placed it in front of him saying "write down an amount, if we like it, we in". The surprised look of the man was priceless as he scribbled on the paper and slid it infront of zeldana again. She looked at the figure which I saw and was very amazed to see that someone would pay that much for me to perform then said "what are you, trying to fuck with us? Whats this? A joke?". Being that I had never earned that amount of money in my life before in regards to music, I was surprised at her reaction as she continued "I'll give u this paper again to make a better offer or we outta here. Dude looked at her puzzled further expressing his discontentment with her answer " you are kidding me right?". She responded "Do I look like I came here to play, you called us here to make us an offer, and then you insult his abilities by trying to pay us chickenshit , u must think I'm dumb, I know exactly why we here, u know damn well my client just worked with spec, has a song on radio and is sleeping with Sonya Reece,based on that alone, a show featuring him would pack your avenue and u know it,all the young dudes in this city would be in there hoping he comes there with Sonya and all the girls would be there to see who exactly this guy Sonya Reece is fucking is, right now,I'm on the phone with someone who is willing to pay double what u just put up with no fail, maybe we will take our business there unless you get real with us". The man sighed , took the paper and wrote another figure with was double what he initially wrote and some. Zeldana pulled out some paperwork and asked him to sign the bottom which he did then said to him "great doing business with you,after this show is a success which I guarantee, I'm sure our terms will be better ones, until then, whatever else u need to know or need,u have my number", then got up gesturing to me indicating that it was time we left.

Outside in amazement I asked her "why did u cut him off like that tho, he seemed like a nice guy". She pulled out another cigarette and said "see, you have alot to learn, he wasn't being nice to you,he doesn't give a fuck about your music, he was just trying to soften you up so he could get you to agree to any terms he had to offer ,even if they were not in your favor. Promoters are some of the most dangerous people in this game, their job is to get outta of the artist and fans as much as possible and if they can get away with doing it without rewarding you, they will gladly do it, never trust a promoter, no matter how nice he is". It all made sense to me once again as I continued to inquire "so what next?", she added "the show is obviously going to be a success, the figure he wrote down will be doubled in due time, that's my plan", I asked wondering "how..he agreed to that", she concluded "he also has competition out there and I let him know that,we are going to build him to a point where he knows that through us he can make money, then we ask for more,if he resists,we tell him,we taking business to his competition,..what do u think he signed ?..never ever sell yourself short CRis". Once again, she had just outlined a cunning plan which suggested how deep this line of business could get. The show was to be in 2 weeks. I was excited about it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-04-2012, 11:23 AM
sry for the slacking folks,the real world calls at times..will cont today, my fiances gone so I got time to myself

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Days pass by, me and sonyA were at it everyday. Even though she had her movie shoots, every little time that was available, we made use of it by spending time together. Every night on her bed, I would think about the true reality of my situation,the fact that I had unfinished business lingering and what the outcome of it may be if I didn't nip that situation in the bud. Cassandra and what she may have been thinking weighed heavily on my mind. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't about my feelings about her because at this point there were fading away slowly like evaporated water, it was just the guilt of her being instrumental in me getting where I was. If there was a way I could break it off with her without hard feelings, that would be ideal but the situation seemed not to present any openings in that regard. Things were even worse when she would text me daily wondering why I was ignoring her, off course I used the usual "my career moves" excuse and threw her off but sooner or later, I knew I was going to have to face the magic. It was a Wednesday evening when me and zeladana deliberated over the situation at hand in her loft as I kept stressing how much I didn't want the whole cAssy ordeal to ruin what I had with Sonya. As usual with cigarette in hand and a cunning look she said "u worry too much about things that will diemoff themselves", I wondered where she was going with that as I asked "what do u mean? U do know that cAssy stil texts me wanting to see me?". Zeldana responded "I know that but you have already set up the scenario for the break up, it's almost like a grenade, you take off the pin, throw it and then you wait for it to explode". Zeldanas analogy of the situation was quite interesting but still it didn't make sense to me, I knew she was cunning and smart and usually her ways were direct but this time I didn't get what she meant as she had no hand in the love triangle personally so I asked again "did u do something I know nothing off?", she smirked and replied "no you did, now sit back and let it all dissolve". After she spoke one more time in coded language,I had had enough of the topic so I left it alone. I hung out with zeldana discussing an array of things concerning my career, she was very driven, one of those kinds people who focuson one thing and make sure it's the primary objective. I couldn't even get her to talk about anything else, and trying would have been a waste of effort so I didn't even attempt. After a while, she walked outside to her pool, I sat adjustment to the main glass window which presented the whole city to your view. The pool was customized, right around the long and wide balcony of her condo, amazing architecture if you asked me. As I pulled out my rhyme book to pen down some more songs, she took off her clothes and there she was butt naked as she jumped into the pool and relaxed in it,hair all wet, head looking up to the sky. Everything halted for me, my whole concentration was drifted, I couldn't stop staring at here with thoughts in my head playing different steamy scenarios. I thought thought to myself (why would she do this? Is she trying to tease me or some shit). If I say I was tempted would make me the biggest liar on earth but I had to stay composed, she was a very unpredictable woman and I didn't wanna make a mistake and loose being in her favor so I just did the nearest best thing a man could do in the situation, I just sat there and admired the view. She turned around and caught me watching her, thinking she would freak out, she just stared back at me, no smile, no words, nothing, it was one of the most intimidating moments of my life, I didn't know whether to go and join her in the pool or just shut the fuck and be quiet, I battled suggestions in my head but intimidation will do a number on a man and so I just sat there till she turned back and plunged in deeper to swim. All I said to myself was "fuck"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-06-2012, 11:52 AM
2 days later, after days of not being home, I decided to head back to my place of dwelling to see how things were. The house maid quickly called me to my room and informed me that Cassandra had been to the house a few times and she wasn't too happy and that she felt like something was wrong. I quickly thanked the maid and let her know I would handle it. 4 hours into being at home, I was kicking back on the couch, remote in hand watching a show that I had underated but for some reason really intrigued the he'll out of me that day, maybe it was that episode itself, it wason the sic fi channel and it was called "amazing stories", that particular episode was about some evil students who ended burying their teacher alive. I had never really paid attention to it, but being that I liked twisted entertainment, it truly got a standing ovation with me that day as I said talking to myself "man..that's fucking tight,reminds me of twilight zone, definitely gonna be peeping more of this". About 15 minutes after it was done, I heard a loud banging knock on my door, it arose a bit of a shockwave of fear in me cause it pounded the door with a dose of violence. I sat there debating whether to open it or not, and that was natural being that earlier in the year, I had gotten into a few situations, perhaps if I sat there and be quiet, the person would let their identity be known to me then I could decide whether to open it or not and so I did and like a charm, it worked as the female voice yelled "I know u in there you bastard, open the fucking door". It was cassandra and she wasn't her usual sweet self that day, I knew the day of reckoning had come and this was a load I needed to get off my shoulder so I slowly opened the door with caution was she stormed in,magazine in hand and said "you cAreer huh?, does it also entail fucking Sonya Reese and running around all over town with her?". Surprised I tried to act lost about things as I said what with a distressed look on my face", she threw the magazine at me and yelled "stupid bastard, you in there with her..so mu h for covering your tracks huh?, I try to help you and you use my help to fuck some rich slut..fuck you..asshole it's over...you hear me? Over? And u will not get away with this,I promise you that". I stood there with an array of feelings, one of sudden relief and the other with a dose of worry wondering what she would do in rebuttal to the situation. Whatever it was, I'm sure I'm gonna be able to handle it " I thought to myself. The main slowly popped out from the corner of the wall and said "cris..I like Sonya better,you didn't lose much". I smiled and thanked her, sat down, looked through the magazine and there I was with Sonya in different situations and hang outs. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, not that it bothered me much but the shock of my pictures being in one of the most popular publications in the city without my knowing caught me off guard. I wondered who took the pictures, where they were and why we had not seen them. Once again, I knew who to turn to, I quickly called zeldana

It was an hour later when zeldana came to my house and sat on the couch across from me, she glanced though the magazine for a few minutes then said "the grenade, it finally went off, mission accomplished" and finally it made sense what she was talking about earlier. "so you knew this was gonna happen? I asked, she responded "Sonya Reece, well known model in this state,reputable, no one has seen her with a man since that asshole governors son then you pop into the picture, you think they won't jump on that?", I sat silent nodding my head as she got up, came and sat by me, legs crossed and said "know the game you playing, if you don't understand the players, you will loose in this game..start knowing who is who and play your position". Even though her words were audible, I couldn't help but think to myself (damn, she's sexy though, I wonder what fucking her would be like). Minutes later, she reached in her bag, removed a check and said "that yours". I sat down,eyes wide open at the amount on it confused at the same time,"wait what's this for?", I asked her puzzled as she replied "for your work with spec". That came as a surprise to me as we hadn't discussed me getting paid or whatever so I added "but we didn't agree on me getting paid", zeldana concluded "never work for free, especially when u are exceptional at things,worry about the product, I'll worry about the finances". sHe had no arguments from me there

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-06-2012, 12:35 PM
A day before my show, i was over at sonya's house just lounging practicing my flows when a call from an unknown number came in. It had been one of those lazy calm days were the sky's with semi bright with a calm wind blowing and even though then sun was visible, it's effect was not fully felt. I picked up the call inquiring "who this?", a lively but manly voice responded "cris I believe, that's your name right,it's me BEn god". However this man got my number puzzled me but what he wanted was of more interest to me so I opened up a portal to the reason by continuing convo "yea, that's me, how u doing sir?" I responded , he quickly rebuked "please please, don't call me sir,I work for a living, just called me BEn". He then added "have u ever been to the game? I mean where the real experience lies? Front seat?", I responded "nO not at all", he then concluded "get dressed,sending my ride to get you,we have much to discuss" then dropped the phone without even inquiring where I was or if I even wanted to go or not.

Front row in front of hundreds of people, a basketball game was in session, I wasn't much of a sports fan but the whole atmosphere was exciting, hearing the chants of fans and the energy the players absorbed from those chants to play harder was truly inspiring. As I sat next to Ben god, I had my cellphone in hand texting with Sonya as she kept me updated about her shoots and whatnots. "sports, they are like that science in life I believe every man needs to understand" Ben god said sparking conversation . One thing about Ben god was he brought up topics that challenged your mind to know what his views were on things, he was like this walking book of philosophies and questions readyto be tackled. I asked him "why? What is it about sports that relates to manhood?". He took a gulp of his soda and responded "sports like these aren't just about the body and how fast you can run or score, they are about the mind, and soul, understanding of your position, in order for a player to pass the ball, he calculates how far,how long and when to throw it,he uses strength to run or jump when he needs to and when the opportunity arises, he scores..winners apply this in life", I nodded agreeing "makes sense", he then added "but that's not all, sportsmen have to maintain a level of morals,a status, the public views em as heroes and they have to act as such....OHH damnit..how could this idiot let the ball slip like that" he on displaying the fan spirit he possessed. His analogy made sense, I could see what he meant and I honestly started wondering what was so wrong about him that zeldana was talking about, I just couldn't get it. "you..you look like a winner..one that needs a push...one that needs to be put in a court with people who score and are heroes to public, the question is are u ready for that?". An electrified response came out "yes sir..I was born ready". He drank on and said "this game you play, this rap..granted I don't know much about it but I do know it's about moves..like chess,like basketball, you get in the right position, you score..this rap, it's about money". I quickly debunked his last statement "not really, it's about talent". He laughed and dissolved my statement "talent is useless without a big machine to push it out to the masses, do u know how many rappers and singers will never become....because they don't have the money to get their careers going, no son..if you want to be a player with those who score, you gotta have money,boatloads of it behind you"

After saying that, he turned his focus back to the game as I sat there taking in what he had said, the man made sense. After the game we headed to his office which was on a floor in a high end skyscraper in the downtown area. I sat on the couch with a glass on scotch in hand as he had a make shift golf set up in the office as he practice his mini shots. As he swung periodically he said "do you know the problem with society today?", I responded "lack of morals?", he added "people have forgotten where they stand in society, now you got peasants trying to be kings and kings acting like peasants,this bothers me greatly". Another interesting subject arose which peaked my interest as I asked "who are kings,who are peasants ?". He carefully placed the golf club by a wall and sat on his grand chair, poured some scotch and said "we..my friend, we are the kings,we were born with talents ,gifts" and then pointed at the window "and them, they supposed to serve us,you sitting here because you a king, you manifested it, see son, the world is confused, it used to be that guys like us sat on the throne while our minions whipped them to work, pharaohs..the greatest kings of our times,we are their rebirth, only in a future timeline". I inquired "so you believe people should be enslaved then?", "not with whips and chains, but with status, with money...if we control everything they love,tv,computers,film, phones, we control them, this is a new age son..the digital age, we need digital slaves, kings like you and me can make that happen". As soon as he said that I asked "what about spec, isn't he one of yours?". He sighed and took another gulp of the drink, stood up looking out the window, hands go his back and said "spec..spec..one of my biggest mistakes, soon I will retire him back to his humble roots..he under performed and embarassed me,my movement and everything I stand for..soon I shall retire him". At that point, I knew someone's career was about to be over and while his offer was enticing, I couldn't help but wonder what the stakes were. Weirdly enough, he didn't try to convince me to join or do anything. The subject quickly changed to what I had done so far in my career and whatnots and not too long, it was late. We parted ways as his driver took me home to a tired Sonya who was more than glad to hear how my day went

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-06-2012, 01:30 PM
The day of show:
Saturday night, the whole venue was jam packed, every artist that performed before me were spectacular. I sat back stage with a few other people, some who were behind organizing the whole event. We discussed alot of things but their reoccurring topic was Sonya which kinda took the spotlight away from me but at that point, I didn't even mind, to me all that mattered was the show. My time to perform had finally come and after the host called my name and introduced me, I walked out into a cheering crowd, the demographic was pleasant, it was mainly young males and females,about 18 to 30, to call it a live show would have been an understatement as the crowd vibed with me unforgivingly. Their chants and body gestures of throwing their hands in the air amped me up further to give my best, by the 4th song, I was sweating majorly, signs of effort being displayed. Zeldana stood at a corner on the right in front of the crowd with a notepad in hand, she periodically looked around the venue and would take notes. Whatever the notes were for, I had no idea but I was determined to give a great show. After my 30 minute slot was over, the show came to an end and I returned backstage with a towel wiping the sweat off me while gulping some energy drink zeldana had brought to me . As she handed me the drink she said "great performance, you nailed it". I sat and drank with a smile of pride on my face and thanked her "if not for you, this wouldn't be happening zeldana". I got up and rapidly hugged her and once again, I felt it, that discomfort, she was shaking, breathing fast, it scared me as I thought maybe she would pass out as I asked her "you ok?", she responded quick "yes....yes I am" then quickly changed the subject with "after u got off stage,spec went on there bragging about how he worked with you and y'all on the same team". I responded confused "what the fuck....we ain't on no damn same team..what the fuck..", she responded while texting on her phone "milking the success of tonight is what he thinks he is doing..however..he is helping us as well cause when we start milking him, he will dry out". That sounded evil as he'll but I wasn't complaining. For some reason, the place felt stuffed, I needed air so I told zeldana I would be back as I went outside to the back of the building to get some space and air

Outside behind the building looked desolated and a bit dark and serene, just exactly what I needed, I stood there for about 15 minutes texting with Sonya when this dude just came out of the shrubs nearby uninvited and startled me. He slowly approached me saying "my bad bro,shouldn't have come out like that " and laughed. He looked like a bum, scuffed up timbs, white t shirt sagging from being over worn and jeans all faded out but for some reason, his while energy was safe. It was one of those moments a strange guy comes near you and you just feel within that you have nothing to worry about. He then asked me "cigarette bro, you got one?", I responded "nah I don't smoke cigarettes, sorry". He quickly replied "shit,I need one right about now, but thanks tho bro". I kept quiet, then he added "you dude that just shut shit down on stage a lil ago,I also heard ya shit on radio, you a talented brother". Such words were definately welcome as I thanks him "preciated man, thanks". He sat down on the grass looking towards the night lights far across into the city and said "bro, you doing something good man, you have a talent, you have a start, make sure you do it right, don't waste your life man..don't end up looking like me or even yet like me". Him bringing up the topic was interesting because I really wanted to know what the story was with him as I asked curiously "what happened to you..If u don't mind me asking". He got up again and added "bro..I can draw my ass off, I'm cold at that, wanted to get into comics ya dig but I kinda listened to the wrong niggas, started getting into shit, now I gotta get outta town soon ,hopefully start over bro but right now..I'm in a terrible situation man". He obviously had done something he didn't Want to be specific about and I wasn't going to force it out of him but something seemed really legit about the guy as I said "so you trying to leave town", he responded "yea,as soon as my savings are up to where I need em to be, I'm out..listen bro, you got something good going, do it, don't listen to devils, just do your thing aight..peep, it's getting darker out here,cops be patrolling, gotta run but it was nice talking to you man". Almost like instinct I took of my jacket and cap and offered it to him before he left. The look of surprise on his face was priceless, he didn't have to even express gratitude verbally, his reaction said it all as I added "if u gonna run and hide,do it in style man..plus it's getting colder out here..be safe brother". He quickly dapped me and said "bro...I'll never forget you or this, I never forget a gesture,we shall met again, I'm sure of it..remember what I told you, do it, you got what it takes, make that shit happen bro" and then disappeared Into the night

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Typing.....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-13-2012, 11:53 AM
After he disappeared I headed back into venue proceeding to go backstage and find zeldana again. She was sitted on a seat looking at me approach almost as if she awaited me. Her face showed signs of distress mixed with anger and I knew something must have happened when I was out there. Upon reaching her she asked "what happened to your cap and jacket?", I responded "long story..I'll tell u more on the way home". She got up, walking closer and said "you haven't been honest with me and when people aren't honest with me, I cease working with them". I looked at her legitimately surprised because from day one, everything she wanted from me, I did without question so her words were no short of foreign to me at that moment as I asked investigatingly "what are you talking about..I'm so lost right now", she added "when I took you on, I was under the impression that you were a lil different..I usually don't work with males, or rappers for that matter but being that cassandras father sent you my way, I thought maybe you were one of the few respectable one who just needed a push..I guess I was wrong..totally wrong". Still her words made no sense to me, the night had just gone well, we had a successful run with the show and my expectations were more positive than what I was faced with at that moment. She continued to say "while you were gone, I kept my ear to the crowd, I have people here who I wanted to give me feedback on how you did and one of them came back with some not so pleasant information about you. So I will give you the chance to be honest with me or this whole thing is over". I asked her as clueless as can be "what in hell are you talking about, I don't know how I lied to you, u know everything you need to know". Looking around us brought us to the realiztion that our conversation was reaching uninvited ears so she invited me outside to continue the talk as she lit a cigarette and said "one thing I don't work is is thugs..especially ones that target women, kids and elderly folk..ring a bell now cris?", I quickly responded trying to clear the air "ohh that..I can explain what happened" And proceeded to tell her what happened with chaos. As I spoke, she paid attention to my body language intently, almost as if she was investigating the authenticity of my character and reputation as I spoke. When I was done, she shed some very important light to me on the situation "for some reason, I believe you Cris, however, you are not safe..whoever those people were, they were at the show today and word is they have plans..we have to nip this in the bud as soon as possible..where is this chaos character..he can fix this and clear you", i responded "haven't seen him since that day". "typical, he left you to hang and dry..thAt aint no friend, ok..we will see how we can deal with this" she added and suggested we leave since we had no more business there, a suggestion I totally agreed with being what the circumstances were

Weeks passed by, my gigs became a norm every weekend, we kept packing the venue and zeldana did her part in terms of securing our finances. Knowing how much I had earned by then was something I couldnt determine because after blowing my first check on not so substantial things, zeldana took it upon herself to open an account for our earnings with the shows and manage it. Her words after were simple "if you really need money, tell me how much..and for what, if I see it's for a legitimate cause, I'll gladly withdraw it for you. You need to save..u need to know this business is wishy washy , one day it could all be over, you gotta have something to show for it". It all made sense to me so I didn't argue, besides, at that point, my trust levels on her high, there was nothing she could have said or suggested I wouldn't have done, at this point..questioning her judgement was like trying to undo a proven equation. It made no sense. It was a Wednesday evening when zeldana called me over to her condo to discuss our next plan. Without hesitation I headed there feeling more than impressed with myself after a steamy situation with Sonya which left pleading for me to stay. At this point, I had her where I wanted her, she was all about me, even at her shoots, texts came in constantly about how much she missed me and couldn't wait to be back home with me spending time together. Zeldana looked quite extravagant that evening, she had a red mini dress on with her hair all done, it was almost as if she had an event to attend that day. She looked breath takingly attractive as I sat there with a bottled water in hand listening to her . "tomorrow you have to meet one of the editors of upcomers magazine(not real name), her name is Kim seitz, i secured you an interview with them". Another major move on the horizon which excited me majorly, I expressed it with a victorious "yes!!", but then she continued "did a bit of research on this one..she's young, impressionable and hasnt had a man in 2 years, she's exactly what we need in the publication world". Zeldana saying that usually meant that there was an underlining plan that came with her thoughts, this time I wondered what she had cooked up in that devious mind of hers as she added "and tomorrow, you gonna do the interview, then take her home and sleep with her, you get her on your team..she will open doors to higher ups in the magazine world..just give her the one thing she's been lacking for 2 years". Now if I wasn't seeing Sonya and built something strong with her, such a suggestion would have come without objection but it all seemed so out there as I reminded "I'm dating Sonya..I'm sure she knows that, no way she's going for that". Zeldana staring at me intently debunked my statement "that's where you seem not to get it..you dating the girl in this city everyone ones to be, her included, that's what makes this easier..she will go for it and not mind being the hidden flame, as long as she can get a piece of the man Sonya Reece gets..that's good enough for her, tomorrow, do the interview,ask her to have dinner with you at ya house in the evening and make the move". As reluctant as I was to do it, I knew zeldana's ways always came with results but I still had doubts "what if she doesn't agree". Zeldana concluded "then you tried"

Sky Blue Bally Kid
02-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Good work Grave, keep it coming!

Locust
02-19-2012, 03:25 PM
i remember reading these on methical when i was like 13.. gravey post some pics man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant find anyone named sonya something

Sky Blue Bally Kid
02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
i remember reading these on methical when i was like 13

Locust

J.T.S.
02-21-2012, 12:34 PM
grave your a pimp!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-25-2012, 02:02 PM
peace mu dudes,apreciate yall reading,im gonna contnue without fail next week, precuate you taking the time out

Locust
03-05-2012, 02:26 PM
dont ignore my post shifter

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-05-2012, 02:29 PM
i didnt..did u peep ya reps..read what i wrote there,last time i continued this shit..my whole post got deleted so ive been mad since..ill continue it tho

tekunique
03-06-2012, 06:10 PM
yo shifty, make your paragraphs shorter youll have more headz peepin em' including mah self lol peace ~

JASPER BEARDLY
03-07-2012, 12:13 AM
this is good shit, sucks shit got deleted, i recommend typing in an email or word document first so that won't happen

was hopin for more of these, best thing on wu corp lately

ya is her real name sonya reece? i couldn't find her when i googled

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2012, 09:33 AM
u right teknique..peace and i will continue..this is a promise..i got meeting lately..my schedule should easen up this weekend..peace and thanks for peeping yall

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Gotta continue this