PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse album revealed by Crooked and Eminem

Shoeshiner
01-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Last night Slaughterhouse n Crooked I were interviewed on the radio live from Shady studios with Em on the boards in the background and Crooked I spoke all about their new album and a track Em has just finished yesterday called Psycho

dope interview with Crooked and loads of info about their new album and eminems hard work with them

here the link http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic.com/entry/index/2012-01-14T09_29_46-08_00

its about 10 minutes into the podcast part

Mr. R&B
01-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Slaughtehouse's Shady debut has the potential to turn the game on it's ear.

But unfortunately, I don't think it'll work out that way.

Interscope influences Eminem's decisions waaaaay too much in the current industry landscape, this record won't be released without airplay and reaquisiton of investment in mind.

The collective is dope, but major label fuckery will most likely ruin the end result.

OntheHorizon
01-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Props for the link

Looking forward to hearing what these guys come up with, I'm sure there will be a few radio singles with Alex Da Kid, Boi1da beats but thats to be expected, if your not making anything for the radio you might as well have stayed Independant........ So long as the other 13-14 tracks are solid I'll be happy

cap
01-15-2012, 07:22 AM
i have a feeling this is gonna be epic!

angry!
01-15-2012, 09:38 AM
i dont know how the fuck anybody came to expect anything of slaughterhouse...

its a collection of 4 rappers who couldnt get it done on their own...

crooked i has NO albums... been in the game for 20 years, legendary bum status...

buddens has 0 projects worth listening to...

joell ortiz has one DECENT album...

royce has completely given up on his solo career... success is certain was a hot mess... LP full of throwaways and lazy flows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dont make good music individually, and i dont like them as a group...

there were 0 great songs on slaughterhouse debut...

id argue there were 0 good songs on slaughterhouse debut...

all that internet hype and the album was a snoozefest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im more interested in seeing how eminem tries to get industry retreads to push units....

thats what slaughterhouse is BTW....

industry retreads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all 4 of them were on the rocks, washed up, ready to tap, before hooking up...

props, they got a deal and stayed alive...

but i havent been at all impressed with their run... not a fan..

slaughterhouse records = 4 verse songs about nothing that dont move me

BRONZBODY
01-15-2012, 09:40 AM
^^^ agreed

been waiting on a crooked i album for YEARS!!!

01-15-2012, 11:42 AM

crooked i has NO albums... been in the game for 20 years, legendary bum status...

royce has completely given up on his solo career... success is certain was a hot mess... LP full of throwaways and lazy flows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im more interested in seeing how eminem tries to get industry retreads to push units....

Nothing else 2 add. Peace A!

standout
01-16-2012, 01:01 PM

just shut the fuck up.

cap
01-16-2012, 01:49 PM
just shut the fuck up.

Nothing else 2 add! peace S!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Any project where I can hear some more Joelle Ortiz work is welcome...always

main_man
01-16-2012, 05:11 PM
i really dont see how any hip hop head cannot be a fan of royce 5-9.
dude is a consistant mc with more skills than most.
and his solo catalog is actually pretty goddamn good.

joell ortiz is one of the realest hood niggaz spittin.
BOTH his solo albums are dope.

crooked & buddens aint as good, but still posses skills.

the first slaughterhouse album gets shit on, even though it really isnt that bad.

as for the new one coming out, i hope its a banger, but as said before, interscope kills hip hop music and replaces it with radio friendly garbage.

but ill still hope for the best.

main_man
01-16-2012, 05:13 PM
success is certain was royce's "get out of my record deal" album so he could sign with shady.

not his best, but still had some bangers on it. the first track, "second place", "security". dope ass songs.

THE MASON
01-16-2012, 05:15 PM
LOL @ people always tryin to get at Angry! cause he has an opinion hahahahaha

i agree with what he said as well.

the first joint just lacked effort,everything seemed rushed and forced, production was rinky dink.

each artist has a skill set, minus joe buddens, dude cant create an original style if he tried and is just depressing to hear.

i dont expect much from this project, just like most Shady releases.

*waits for cap to make arrogant remark like hes the foremost authority on hip hop*

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-16-2012, 05:18 PM
I agree that Joell is nice but that 1st album was awful

main_man
01-16-2012, 05:19 PM
angry's my boy.

im surprised he's not a nickel nine or ortiz fan.

they're both dope as fuck.

cap
01-16-2012, 06:17 PM

i agree with what he said as well.

the first joint just lacked effort,everything seemed rushed and forced, production was rinky dink.

each artist has a skill set, minus joe buddens, dude cant create an original style if he tried and is just depressing to hear.

i dont expect much from this project, just like most Shady releases.

*waits for cap to make arrogant remark like hes the foremost authority on hip hop*

lol at you thinking about me. pretty gay.
i disagree about budden obviously.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-16-2012, 06:20 PM
yea me too..joel ortiz is a monster!!!(in reply to main man

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-16-2012, 06:36 PM
I like Ortiz and Royce, but ain't feelin Budden or Crooked I too much. I won't say the Slaughterhouse album was horrible, cuz I can't remember anything about it, but I will never get the time I spent listening to it once back, and I have never, and will never listen to it again.

PANDA PISS
01-16-2012, 07:08 PM
my view is that they all make better music individually than they do as a group, i could care less about crooked i. they have a few nice joints though.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-16-2012, 07:22 PM
I do agree ,they are better off as solo artists.. I don't know but the group just seems weird..the lineup just doesn't blend well.. But I can see joel ortiz and crooked I as a duo killing it with some great production, which brings me to my next point..hope they don't let eminem produce a ton of that album

Frank Sobotka
01-16-2012, 07:55 PM
I liked them as freestyle rappers, that way I can enjoy some nice trap/whatever beats without having to listen to those rappers that originally made the song.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-16-2012, 08:12 PM
yea that makes sense

THUGNIFICENT
01-16-2012, 08:27 PM
the problem is they don't mesh. all four of them are punchline guys with technical rhyme schemes.

two of them have their own identity beyond this: royce & budden.
- royce has songwriting ability (usually for other people more than himself, but still) and has improved as a writer over the years. his recent album was rushed as shit, but the BME EP and street hop had quality tracks.
- whether you like budden or not, he has a unique style. plus he's put out a bunch of material over the years. sometimes he has bad beat selection, but whatever.

joell and crooked don't.
- they both love to cram their verses with forced punches and instantly dated references (sports from joell; pop-culture and news from crooked, which is especially clumsy).
- they're both duds on their own. joell has two half-good albums and a bunch of mixtapes, while crooked has a career's worth of failure behind him.
- beyond their punches/flows, they have nothing interesting about them. both of them are lacking in mic presence, personality, and wit (just cuz they add "haha!" adlibs after a punchline doesn't make it funny).

slaughterhouse is a four man group. each member should offer a different element to the overall dynamic. unfortunately it's like this.
royce - guntalk / punchlines
budden - emo / punchlines
joell - punchliens
crooked - guntalk / punchlines

all of them (but especially royce, joell & crooked) are too similar. and for joell and crooked, they are similar in their mediocrity.

that's why the slaughterhouse album was buns but the songs before they were an official group were their dopest to date: in a crew composed of dudes who aren't ready for the spotlight, obviously their best work is when there are zero expectations. and since the expectations are higher than ever for their shady lp, it will be their worst.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-16-2012, 08:54 PM
well said

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-16-2012, 08:55 PM
still think Joel ortiz is the illest outta the whole group

standout
01-16-2012, 09:56 PM

angry doesnt have an opinion. angry is just a massive dickrider and hater of anything thats respected to any degree that isint associated with wutang. do u actually think this dude heard much music from slaugtherhouse to base an opinion? hell no...and even if he did he would be in denial about it.

Now the Threyev dude above has an opinion. I dont agree with it, cuz i personally feel that they mesh greatly together and are all monsters lyrically that make great music individually and as a group...but he has an opinion, and i respect it. but this angry dude....complete clown. 99% chance hes a low life in real life.

angry!
01-16-2012, 11:33 PM
standout started an account on this website solely to defend his favorite loser emcee, joe buddens.... FACT!!!!!!!

check his history....

shit is disgusting.. go buy his records and tweet him some lovies, faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love royce, death is certain was incredible... hes capable of great things...

check everything he drops... he got fat and lazy on his last LP... whatever the case, shit was weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was impressed with crooked i 10 plus years ago, when fanboys like standout were rocking blink 182 shirts... his wake up show appearances were crazy... unfortunately he has 0 projects worth checking... those radio sessions are the only time he ever impressed me, that was a long fucking time ago... drop an album... not a wack EP, not a halfass mixtape, not 2300 weekly freestyles i wouldnt click on accident... drop an LP.... HE CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joell ortiz debut had some joints, hes a writer, he can flow, im just not a superfan... his shit doesnt really pull me in like that... sorry, but im not alone... duke had a major label shot and he fucked it up.... and since were being honest, latino rappers fuck themselves with the "im pun in his prime" lines... just makes me wanna hear pun in his prime...

as for joe buddden... hoe buddens... hes the first major label rapper to ever be forced into netcee bum status... i have despised that faggot yellow nigga since def jam gave him the biggest push they ever gave a rapper.. got put in a top selling video game with no record out, got a just blaze banger, got the hit featured in a summer blockbuster... he was a massive failure, had the label running mad...his staunchest supporters will point to his gold plaque...

ill point to the fact he was shelved, put on ice, and dropped from the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mood muzik series appeals to emotional, frail, loner types... with awful taste... i heard em all...

dude crying about his bitch moaning about his pill problems over STAIND samples...

making 10 minute songs about rappers better than him...

tin can beats, wack samples, emo raps with lifted jay z patterns, the worst mixes in the history of rap...

dude fucking sucks... he had his shot, he blew it...

if royce didnt relink with em, joe buddens would be recording a web cam diss to the remaining members of slaughterhouse who have since replaced him!!!!!!!!!!!

you can call me a hater...

but i actually listen to the shit i "hate" on...

example of slaughterhouse making 4 verse songs about nothing that bore the shit out of me... "CUCKOO"... i think that was supposed to be a high energy, zany, record... thats a record that gives you a headache, and puts you to bed early...

all 4 members of slaughterhouse were on thin ice before they got together...

crooked i was stuck in bum rapper purgatory...
hoe buddens was holding net chats with his dwindling stan base...
joell was quiet after getting dropped....
and royce was tryin get it together after the bottle had him in the can drying out...

somehow, instantly, they became a super group... LOL

slaughterhouse debut = car frisbee/sleeping pill

standout = pencil neck geek that would nurse joe buddens face after getting duffed

main_man
01-16-2012, 11:57 PM

this statement alone makes your opinion more valid then most.

even im not guilty of that at times. lol

and ortiz (to me) is a straight up hood life representer. i own both his cds and enjoy em both. plus his "devil in a blue dress" freestyle was one of the realest rhymes i heard in all of 2010. def see your point about pun though. hard to mention one of the best & not want to actually hear him.

THUGNIFICENT
01-17-2012, 12:59 AM
http://edge-img.datpiff.com/m5edd6ab/Joell_Ortiz_Covering_The_Classics-front-large.jpg

this is what makes joell ortiz wack. listen to this tape; it's just joell taking the flow from the original with different words. is that shit supposed to be dope or something? that's how every rapper ever got their start, just plugging in their own verses to other niggas flow.

ortiz is derivative and scared to push the envelope or try to discover himself as an artist and emcee, so he perpetually releases disposable garbage. he is the plague of slaughterhouse.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
i'm hungry like i never ate"

fuuuuck out of here

01-17-2012, 04:34 AM
i was impressed with crooked i 10 plus years ago, when fanboys like standout were rocking blink 182 shirts...
lol

standout
01-17-2012, 11:19 AM
standout started an account on this website solely to defend his favorite loser emcee, joe buddens.... FACT!!!!!!!

check his history....

shit is disgusting.. go buy his records and tweet him some lovies, faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love royce, death is certain was incredible... hes capable of great things...

check everything he drops... he got fat and lazy on his last LP... whatever the case, shit was weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was impressed with crooked i 10 plus years ago, when fanboys like standout were rocking blink 182 shirts... his wake up show appearances were crazy... unfortunately he has 0 projects worth checking... those radio sessions are the only time he ever impressed me, that was a long fucking time ago... drop an album... not a wack EP, not a halfass mixtape, not 2300 weekly freestyles i wouldnt click on accident... drop an LP.... HE CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joell ortiz debut had some joints, hes a writer, he can flow, im just not a superfan... his shit doesnt really pull me in like that... sorry, but im not alone... duke had a major label shot and he fucked it up.... and since were being honest, latino rappers fuck themselves with the "im pun in his prime" lines... just makes me wanna hear pun in his prime...

as for joe buddden... hoe buddens... hes the first major label rapper to ever be forced into netcee bum status... i have despised that faggot yellow nigga since def jam gave him the biggest push they ever gave a rapper.. got put in a top selling video game with no record out, got a just blaze banger, got the hit featured in a summer blockbuster... he was a massive failure, had the label running mad...his staunchest supporters will point to his gold plaque...

ill point to the fact he was shelved, put on ice, and dropped from the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mood muzik series appeals to emotional, frail, loner types... with awful taste... i heard em all...

dude crying about his bitch moaning about his pill problems over STAIND samples...

making 10 minute songs about rappers better than him...

tin can beats, wack samples, emo raps with lifted jay z patterns, the worst mixes in the history of rap...

dude fucking sucks... he had his shot, he blew it...

if royce didnt relink with em, joe buddens would be recording a web cam diss to the remaining members of slaughterhouse who have since replaced him!!!!!!!!!!!

example of slaughterhouse making 4 verse songs about nothing that bore the shit out of me... "CUCKOO"... i think that was supposed to be a high energy, zany, record... thats a record that gives you a headache, and puts you to bed early...

all 4 members of slaughterhouse were on thin ice before they got together...

crooked i was stuck in bum rapper purgatory...
hoe buddens was holding net chats with his dwindling stan base...
joell was quiet after getting dropped....
and royce was tryin get it together after the bottle had him in the can drying out...

somehow, instantly, they became a super group... LOL

slaughterhouse debut = car frisbee/sleeping pill

standout = pencil neck geek that would nurse joe buddens face after getting duffed

why do u repeatedly bring up their label issues to reflect talent?

-EDIT-

their PAST label issues.....

whats your occupation in life?

and you know nothing about anything to do with slaughterhouse. its clear as day...

BUT, have fun eating yourself alive as they continue to get more and more acknowledged and everyone continues to support them while your favorite rappers who im guessing include the likes of Canibus continue to have such powerful, striving, and successful careers while making top-of-line music and recording high budget videos such as we saw with their last few efforts...right?

cap
01-17-2012, 12:39 PM

-EDIT-

and you know nothing about anything to do with slaughterhouse. its clear as day...

BUT, have fun eating yourself alive as they continue to get more and more acknowledged and everyone continues to support them while your favorite rappers who im guessing include the likes of Canibus continue to have such powerful, striving, and successful careers while making top-of-line music and recording high budget videos such as we saw with their last few efforts...right?

welcome to this forum standout. lol

main_man
01-17-2012, 01:05 PM
i will say.....buddens had a dope verse on that bet cypher with shady.

and the fact he said it in front of the entire industry made it even better.

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Fuck Wack Buddens. I will spit in his fucking face and hand him a Ransom mixtape.

angry!
01-17-2012, 01:39 PM

-EDIT-

grow a set bitch... lots of estrogen flowing through you...

little faggot netcee fan boy...

i wouldnt be at all surpised if your hoe buddens himself, considering that faggot was begging niggas for pases to porn sites on AHH back in the day...

how many posts do you have on this website NOT about hoe buddens and daughtersblouse?!?!!?!?!?!?

im judging the music, and their respective careers leading up to the formation of the group.. slaugterhouse blows!!!!!!!!!!!!

disposable trash, that dates after a play... if youre still playing that slaughterhouse LP, i feel for you and your family... you clearly have a limited outlook on life and music... stanning b-level talent, shameless dickriding....

past label issues?!?!?!!?

didnt hoe buddens just get sonned by amalgam digital!?!?!?!?! an internet label!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL guy is a perennial loser in the game, plus his music sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shady records 2.0 has been a complete failure thus far, howd that boy yelasuck do!?!?!?!?!?

HYPE TRAIN DERAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think its cool they got a major label look, but they cant make good records to save their life...

cry about it all you want... just put the poms poms down!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - canibus has more fans than joell ortiz, joe buddens, crooked i, and royce da 5'9''...

if his career was done 10 years ago, hed still have more classic records, and he was able to sustain his career AFTER the majors pulled the plug!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoe buddens was ROCKED looking for reinforcements after def jam lowered the boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasnt that hoe buddens that called GAME (a nigga that SONNED him) to feature on his embarrassing "club joint" on his embarrassing "album" that didnt do shit!?!?!?!?!?!?

if eminem cosigned canibus, hed do double whatever slaughterhouse does... and standout would be riding that knob.... fickle fairys get no respect....

group of losers, jocked by losers... but please, enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

main_man
01-17-2012, 01:48 PM
yeah, yelawolf kinda came and went, didnt he?
no one hardly even listened to his album.

but he was kinda suspect from the jump.
looks like he'd be at the crack spot. not hustlin', but tryin to haggle a deal for a double up. lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-17-2012, 01:51 PM
I gotta admit...angry has. Point there.. If em did cosign bus, it would be over

main_man
01-17-2012, 01:53 PM
i dont know, man.
unless your names dr. dre, eminem or 50 cent, interscope is a mc's limbo. they never take chances on hip hop acts.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
True too

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Wack Buddens is for lil girls.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-17-2012, 02:10 PM
LmO

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Haha

I agree with angry.

Joel Ortiz is the only 1 worth listening too. IMO

standout
01-17-2012, 11:30 PM
grow a set bitch... lots of estrogen flowing through you...

cuz im the one typing the emotional 1000 word essays right?

how many posts do you have on this website NOT about hoe buddens and daughtersblouse?!?!!?!?!?!?

k, first of all the best thing to rhyme off "slaughterhouse" as an insult you came up with is daughtersblouse?...really? what does that even mean. explain to me how daughtersblouse is insulting.

second, im not sure how many i have. its clear that someone as corny as you would probably have time time to actually go through my posts and count them...so u go do it and tell me. im interested to know as well.

didnt hoe buddens just get sonned by amalgam digital!?!?!?!?! an internet label!?!?!?!?!?!

you mean the label that took him to court cuz he promised them 3 albums and only released 2, then bounced and beat the court case?...he sonned them, dipshit.

im not even gonna reply to any of the other stuff u wrote. leave it alone...take your personal issues somewhere else and go screem at the top of your lungs. get some pussy or something. relieve some stress.

as far as who i am, its none of your business. but theirs people on this site who actually know me personally.

Art Vandelay
01-17-2012, 11:48 PM
go buy his records and tweet him some lovies, faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was impressed with crooked i 10 plus years ago, when fanboys like standout were rocking blink 182 shirts...

if eminem cosigned canibus, hed do double whatever slaughterhouse does... and standout would be riding that knob.... fickle fairys get no respect....

Can finally give Angry! rep again. so he gets it for these in particular. he is your favorite posters favorite poster.

i like the animal house 0.0 reference.

Paranoid
01-18-2012, 05:42 PM
eminem crooked eye and yelawolf stand out...i find the rest of them rather boring...

OntheHorizon
01-18-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm gonna laugh if they get some kind of Alex Da Kid produced smash single and sell mad records

Of Course, if they do that, there will be a whole new set of things to cry about

Keep It "Real Hip Hop" and they'll flop and everyone will laugh at them for failing

Make a Commercial track and the same people will want their heads for "Selling Out"

I didnt really care for the SH album too much but I'm looking forward to this, there last album was all 4 Verse battle records except "Rain Drops" , if they can switch it up and come up with some concepts and themes, over a variety of diffrent production styles, it has potential

And besides, SH is the only thing coming out on a major label in forever that even remotely intrests me in the least, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

THUGNIFICENT
01-18-2012, 07:40 PM
eminem crooked eye and yelawolf stand out...i find the rest of them rather boring...

i lol'd