PDA

View Full Version : Iran threatens Israel, U.S. over scientist killing

EAGLE EYE
01-15-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/15/world/meast/iran-nuclear-scientist-killed/index.html

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxtkf4uO6P1r7jicpo1_500.jpg

2012 has gotten off to a beefy start

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxt0mmSs1A1qdneszo1_500.jpg

netscape check two
01-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Are they going to blame the US for the pirate kidnappings too?

ShaDynasty
01-15-2012, 04:11 PM
bout time this shit popped off. these guys are all talk like rap beefs

CEITEDMOFO
01-15-2012, 06:07 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsoikpF32k1qfg5auo1_500.gif

Uncle Steezo
01-15-2012, 11:12 PM
watch when they close the str8 of hormuz and gas is $5/gal

Soul Controller
01-16-2012, 05:23 AM
theyshould close the straight, the douche who beat ron paul in new hampshire.. stated.. yes we killed the scientist.. and if other scientists from other countries go and work in iran,,. we will kill them too..
the fuckin dude is a douche, i really wanna link the video.. so i will

anywho's 1st america said iran tried to kill a saudi diplomat? then you haz mossad/cia/mi5 playing games in syria..
not to mention obama and his dickheaded coherts are trying to say.. hey we shouldnt concentrate on the middle east any more.. its all about the west pacific..

does the us imperial machine really want to fuck with the people who make their goods and who the u.s owe most of their debt too?

u.s politics is a joke., the bigger joke is the public who blindly follow and believe the lies told by the media and their govt..

gain a fair and balanced understanding of whats going on

kinda retarded when you look to an IRANIAN TV channel to be fair and unbiaced..

uuMweibLz24

really good piece from pressforttruth.tv

amVbyCeMQKc

and number 1 republican candidate said;

n8uNcIEvGdo

Soul Controller
01-16-2012, 05:54 AM
AhV9k46JCX8

on a sidenote, but still on topic,, what do you americans think of the NDAA??

GKwUt-FsmDs

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Obama is real with it. Blowing up sand-folk armies is definitely a classic, but in 2012, it's all about hitting a country where it hurts, right in the nerds.

If you can blow up a country's best nerds, they can't do anything but blast AKs in the sky and treat bitches like shit, which is still, admittedly, pretty bad-ass, but not near as threatening to Lady Liberty.

I hope Wu-corp hero Ahmadinejad takes a sniper bullet to his sandy little scrote sack next.

Frank Sobotka
01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Guys on motorcycles planted a bomb on his car.
Doesn't fit the U.S., sounds much more like the villain of a low-budget action flick where the antagonists wants to start WW3 by setting to opposing nations up against each other.

Soul Controller
01-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Doesn't fit the U.S., sounds much more like the villain of a low-budget action flick where the antagonists wants to start WW3 by setting to opposing nations up against each other.

I agree, but tell that too santorum, or the cia,.

Did you hear about the american spy caught in iran over the last month? or hasnt that hit mainstream american news yet?

on your unhighiighted part,. what the ?? what world do you live in??
THE USA always is the aggressor,. look at the corporations who run the politics (offer most $$ for campaigning)
Im sure you have been witness to the american foreign policy in the last 15 years... yet other countries antaganise? so by blocking their own waters, and giving gas reserves to china/india/brazil (3 of the worlds 4 largest growing economies) america is being antagonised? LOL

america is run by the banking and military industries.. just know your country is playing their role, everything is in motion, only the people can stop it.

HANZO
01-16-2012, 07:01 PM
any attack on Iran would kill the world economy. the eurozone would completely die, the emerging nations would be hit hard. because of this attack on Iran you will get widespread unrest in major cities in Europe.

it would be the dumbest thing to do right now.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-16-2012, 07:14 PM
lol @ Iran threatening the U.S. and Britain!!!!! Start some shit Iran! Watch the rest of your scientists, most of your military, and many of your citizens die too. That would be real smart.

netscape check two
01-18-2012, 02:26 AM
--Iranian Student Activist Shot to Death in Texas

http://news.yahoo.com/iranian-student-activist-shot-death-texas-193747641--abc-news.html

THE MASON
01-18-2012, 11:09 AM
fuck

slap em with a porkchop bomb and be done with it.

im tired of hearing about Iran and muslims gettin offended by whatever and feeling insulted.

welcome to modern world you medieval fucks. that whole area are a bunch of hypocritical douche bags with rags

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2012, 11:38 PM
wshh39qmkamaSDDElF4V

theheavens
01-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Yankees aren't happy unless they're fighting brown, yellow or black people. anyway, iranians are in touch with the russians, so the sand niggas aren't going in alone. this ain't WWII where one country fights multiple armies by themselves

CEITEDMOFO
01-19-2012, 12:05 AM
MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANs SUCK THE PENIS EXCEPT FOR TEBOW

CEITEDMOFO
01-19-2012, 12:46 AM
theyshould close the straight, the douche who beat ron paul in new hampshire.. stated.. yes we killed the scientist.. and if other scientists from other countries go and work in iran,,. we will kill them too..
the fuckin dude is a douche, i really wanna link the video.. so i will

anywho's 1st america said iran tried to kill a saudi diplomat? then you haz mossad/cia/mi5 playing games in syria..
not to mention obama and his dickheaded coherts are trying to say.. hey we shouldnt concentrate on the middle east any more.. its all about the west pacific..

does the us imperial machine really want to fuck with the people who make their goods and who the u.s owe most of their debt too?

u.s politics is a joke., the bigger joke is the public who blindly follow and believe the lies told by the media and their govt..

gain a fair and balanced understanding of whats going on

kinda retarded when you look to an IRANIAN TV channel to be fair and unbiaced..

uuMweibLz24

really good piece from pressforttruth.tv

amVbyCeMQKc

and number 1 republican candidate said;

n8uNcIEvGdo

AhV9k46JCX8

on a sidenote, but still on topic,, what do you americans think of the NDAA??

GKwUt-FsmDs

Obama is real with it. Blowing up sand-folk armies is definitely a classic, but in 2012, it's all about hitting a country where it hurts, right in the nerds.

If you can blow up a country's best nerds, they can't do anything but blast AKs in the sky and treat bitches like shit, which is still, admittedly, pretty bad-ass, but not near as threatening to Lady Liberty.

I hope Wu-corp hero Ahmadinejad takes a sniper bullet to his sandy little scrote sack next.

I agree, but tell that too santorum, or the cia,.

Did you hear about the american spy caught in iran over the last month? or hasnt that hit mainstream american news yet?

on your unhighiighted part,. what the ?? what world do you live in??
THE USA always is the aggressor,. look at the corporations who run the politics (offer most $$ for campaigning)
Im sure you have been witness to the american foreign policy in the last 15 years... yet other countries antaganise? so by blocking their own waters, and giving gas reserves to china/india/brazil (3 of the worlds 4 largest growing economies) america is being antagonised? LOL

america is run by the banking and military industries.. just know your country is playing their role, everything is in motion, only the people can stop it.

any attack on Iran would kill the world economy. the eurozone would completely die, the emerging nations would be hit hard. because of this attack on Iran you will get widespread unrest in major cities in Europe.

it would be the dumbest thing to do right now.

--Iranian Student Activist Shot to Death in Texas

http://news.yahoo.com/iranian-student-activist-shot-death-texas-193747641--abc-news.html

wshh39qmkamaSDDElF4V

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4351/jimface.gif

netscape check two
01-19-2012, 12:54 AM
-For the third time in 10 days, US navy rescues Iranians:

http://news.yahoo.com/us-navy-rescues-iranian-fishermen-sinking-boat-032739784.html

theheavens
01-19-2012, 04:02 PM
fuck

slap em with a porkchop bomb and be done with it.

im tired of hearing about Iran and muslims gettin offended by whatever and feeling insulted.

welcome to modern world you medieval fucks. that whole area are a bunch of hypocritical douche bags with rags

who's a rag head

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/11/24/1290609475962/A-test-in-Iran-during-200-007.jpg

Soul Controller
01-23-2012, 11:35 AM
lol at bronzes comment. and he claims to be non ignorant.. when his comment is nothing but ignorant.. (believing ur own media hype )

recently their was a report saying viewers who dont watch fox news, are actually smarter and know more about the world, than the fallacy believed by viewers who watch fox news.

im not suprised america is so fucked up, if people like bronze actually think what their saying is credible/real.

if your mind can handle it. listen to all 7 minutes of this..

gain some reality on the situation, not the illusion sold so you hate muslims and call for war.. like a good brainwashed patriot.. i mean patsy..

RL_v7lijUoo

whats america going to do? start a war with china/iran/india/russia/argentina/brasilia? lol

moar fool the americans who believe the nonensense the media/govt put out..

if you had fair and balanced journalism., you wouldnt have people with warped senses of reality like bronze and shieted.

01-23-2012, 11:54 AM
lol at bronzes comment. and he claims to be non ignorant.. when his comment is nothing but ignorant.. (believing ur own media hype )

recently their was a report saying viewers who dont watch fox news, are actually smarter and know more about the world, than the fallacy believed by viewers who watch fox news.

im not suprised america is so fucked up, if people like bronze actually think what their saying is credible/real.

if your mind can handle it. listen to all 7 minutes of this..

gain some reality on the situation, not the illusion sold so you hate muslims and call for war.. like a good brainwashed patriot.. i mean patsy..

RL_v7lijUoo

whats america going to do? start a war with china/iran/india/russia/argentina/brasilia? lol

moar fool the americans who believe the nonensense the media/govt put out..

if you had fair and balanced journalism., you wouldnt have people with warped senses of reality like bronze and shieted.

The irony of your constant bullshit is ridiculous.

OK, America sucks. Now please defend Iran and their society and government and the way they treat their own citizens.

Please discuss the reality and plausibility of THEIR media.

Please defend their theocratic, oppressive society.

You're a moron who believes everything he reads...just like you claim Americans are are.

You're just as ignorant, just as a brainwashed, and possibly further removed reality.

The only difference is that you allow yourself to be brainwashed by different, and even less-credible sources.

You suck as a human being.

01-23-2012, 11:55 AM
also, you've never lived in America, and you don't know shit about it. Except for what you've read in your alternative media "research"

food for thought
01-23-2012, 12:11 PM
edit nvermind

THE MASON
01-23-2012, 12:23 PM
lol @ soul controller always being mad at my posts

why cause im not a snowflake pussy?

get over it, shits tough out there. humans are natural war lovers and haters of all things.

you act like the USA and other western countries are some monsters the world should hate.

like Dan said, speak on Iran and there social policies, like they are so great at treating people with respect.

i respect people who see reality. theres nothing ignorant about what i said, cause its the fuckin truth.

hollow threats and empty promises are what this world has been driven too.

someone put there man pants on, pull the trigger or shut the fuck up. or is that point to hard for your fickle mind to grasp.

not everything is a deep, philosophical, international conspiracy. its called the real world, try entering it

THE MASON
01-23-2012, 12:29 PM
also

im not American

i dont watch Fox News

and everything i say can be seen if you just open your front door and spend sometime with the human populace, in the flesh. not safe guarded by your computer screen.

there was a time when the men with ambitions were praised and pushed to excell, where are we now?

soft hearted, weak minded, frail, pencil pushers and internet know it alls.

if you have dreams of control more then what you have been given, think again you are a monster. SMH

01-23-2012, 12:32 PM
someone put there man pants on, pull the trigger or shut the fuck up.

soul controller, if you hate America and Western society so much, if you don't move to the fucking desert and strap a bomb to your chest and blow something the fuck up, then you are a worthless pussy.

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 01:32 PM
lmao

Soul Controller
01-23-2012, 02:23 PM
wtf. its not about hating.. its about making a future we can thrive on, not where 1/7th of the world thrives at the behest of the 6/7th

ive lived in america.. check my friend daisha nance on my fb. was engaged to her for so many years.. spent a number of years in oklahoma.. (2000-2004) but yeah i dont know shit.. and i never step out my frontdoor? really.. lols

iran and their social issues? haz u spoken to iranians?
or watched an iranian news channel/ (or russia today)

where do you get your views that iran is an oppressive society?

if anything.. all you tech kids. who love ur gadgets are the ones making the slave trade kick ass.. you heard what apple workers have been doing in china? i guess not, cos no american cares if 150 chinese workers(for apple) was going to commit suicide cos of shit pay and working conditions..
why would those in the west care.. heckk they get pointless gadgets..

morality is not an issue? lol

even less creddible sources? whats the reality..
my reality is humans are not natural war lovers (thats implanted though western history that was bought and funded by rockerfellers.. do the research)

so much nonensense in your posts.. lol i dont hate western society or america..

shits lop sided,. make it fairer,, do you fools even know how the equaties/futures markets work? if u did, then u know how and why inflation is so fucking high.. and u would want shit like goldman sachs and bp. brought to justice.. for instigating market prices..

but hell, im probably only aware of rob3 knowing what im on about..
not its not a conspiracy.. just the way the markets work <-- the real world.

blow what up? lol
seriously you guise haz too much hate

making me wanna cry shieeet

Soul Controller
01-23-2012, 02:44 PM
and im not anti capitalism, anti corporate. im pro corporate accountability,
but for that to happen $$$ AND need to be taken out of government, people need all the information presented to them. before they make a choice.. not haz it hidden by lobbyists, so the people with power can get away with moar,.

what did bronze say.. ahh yes

'i respect people who see reality. theres nothing ignorant about what i said, cause its the fuckin truth.
hollow threats and empty promises are what this world has been driven too.'

if your not getting all the information, then is that reality? then why hate on those who provide information that you have not seen or researched?
your right theirs nothing ignorant about what you said. its just the level of understanding you have,.

the people have the power, its the lies that and hollow threats as u mentioned that keep people in this state of apathy.

keep doing your thing, you'll feel the pinch soon enough.

Peace to you and dan.

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Of course I'm aware of the Apple work conditions in China: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-01-15/tech/30628970_1_iphones-ipads-apple

But have you seen the beautiful art Skampoe is creating with those those gadgets after a day of modern warfare and fastfood?

theheavens
01-23-2012, 03:15 PM
soul controller, if you hate America and Western society so much, if you don't move to the fucking desert and strap a bomb to your chest and blow something the fuck up, then you are a worthless pussy.

honestly, every foreigner hates america. my folks are european-born and trash america like it's a hobby. it's second nature to them

diggy
01-23-2012, 07:22 PM
It's too bad some of you cannot see how ignorant bronze's comment is on multiple levels. I'll start with one - only 2O percent of people who identify as Muslims are arabs, and a lesser percentage of those wear actual rags on their heads. To paint all with the same brush, is to not know the facts

theheavens
01-24-2012, 03:42 AM
It's too bad some of you cannot see how ignorant bronze's comment is on multiple levels. I'll start with one - only 2O percent of people who identify as Muslims are arabs, and a lesser percentage of those wear actual rags on their heads. To paint all with the same brush, is to not know the facts

yeah, it's probably the dumbest thing he's said so far, but I tried to amuse him. anyway, last time I checked, only 15% of muslims were Arab; most were Asian and Black. for some reason, people don't seem to understand that Pakistan, Bangladesh and Malaysia are located in Asia. if people want to make a dent in a large muslim population, forget the Middle East and go straight to Africa, since half the continent is muslim.

hell, there's more Muslims in America than there are Jews. and of all the american muslims, most are black. that's not even including the NOI

LoTec
01-24-2012, 04:25 AM
Soul Controller dont hurt em son, you're making too much sense

01-24-2012, 10:49 AM
^^^lol.

The bottom line is that it is all relative. And when you choose to compare America's wealth disparity and treatment of its citizens to Iran, you lose any credibility, reason, or illusion of sanity that you may have had.

And its a shame, because there ARE problems with America. But nobody above retard-wu-tang-fan level is going to take you serious when you say idiotic shit like "Have you ever been to Iran?"

Fucking defending Iran faggots.

People, as a whole, behave like assholes.

When stupid-ass kids listen to wu-tang, they become gay for Islam, and then defend it in the face of reason.

Nobody's attacking Islam. Although in reality it is just as evil and gay as Christianity and Judaism and obviously much more primitive in its mainstream beliefs.

But you got to defend the Killarmy religion! Faggots.

And the irony is that soul controller keeps telling other people they are brainwashed!

Defend Iran! Tell me about their human rights situation, what media is available to them, what would have if they tried to @occupyalllahhuakbar street. ANd do some actual research faggot. And don't tell me about alternative media. I have monitored and worked directly with Al-Jazeera, as well as their satelite stations and English language station,for almost 6 years now, while you were revolting on mid 90s rap forums

America sucks. I don't give a fuck. But don't say that shit while you suck Ahmeninejad cock, you hypocritical fags.

THE MASON
01-24-2012, 11:20 AM
bunch of sensitive homos around here

i have a lot of muslim friends myself, and i still call em rag heads. i dont give a shit

its cause they arent soft hearted morons

pull your heads outta your asses, life isnt peace, flowers and love. get over it and move on.

i swear FMJ and Soul Controller will be the first to go when the world pops off cause they are weaklings to the bone

if you cant understand my point then you never will, and im glad cause im cut from a cloth you wouldnt survive with.

your speaking like pompous fucks, like the info you have some how is greater then what everyonee else is force fed. have you been to these countries and talked with everyone?

what i model myself on, you will never understand. so this will be the last time i direct a comment towards your snowflake self

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 11:27 AM
^^ lol nothing needs to be said cept.. NDAA,.

can you compare the beatings of occupy protestors across america,. in a democratic company.. i linked a very noice video in the occupy wallstreet thread,, i should repost here, but i doubt u will check it out.. ;/

hillary and obama and other major politicians in america, saying how un democratic syria/iran is, how they beat peaceful protestors,. and how that is not acceptable in a democratic country..
lolol
pot calling kettle black? now with the ndaa,. what will emerge is.. everyone associated with occupy/anonymous(maybe even the shitty zeigeist movement) will be classed as terrorists..

now tell me.. your free to do what? vote for the same 2 partys, and expect change? when im sure you know $$$$ dictates politics/laws/acts/bills...

what reality do you live in? the reality where your vote counts??

gay for islam? im not religous. fuck a god. i dont do god,. that is reality.

i didnt defend iran, i pointed out things, that should make you compare to your own 'democratic' country.. from what ive seen recently.. people are moar free in tyrannical iran.

hyprocritical? when you read your own shit from my words.. you haz no understanding where im coming from. i could explain more.. but i leave gaps.. seeing where your own beliefs(about me) take you..

we are all one.. fuck religion/god/politics.. 'be the change you want to see'

lol at some of you idiots calling me an internet nerd.. last 30 mins is the 1st time i been on-line all day.. ( and no i dont haz a job where i spend half my day to get )

yesterday i spent all over 2 hours on line.. i haz life.
but you idiots are so easy to predict.. instead of knowleding what has been spoken on, you do the typical lamestream media way.. ignore facts reported, and instead turn to ridicule and other lame shit.. cos if the manage to get the majority believing some1 is weird.. no one will pay attention to whats being said..

im sure you seen that work many times..

in the now,. its ron paul ' he is un-electable'

he's what? why? have they ever explained? no. but its in everyones mind.. even if people like him. their like but he's un electable.. and u ask why? and they haz no fucking clue..

so.. the video i was talking about..

check the facts given by the people who are elected in the u.s (and britian)

then see how they treat their own people..
and yet they are democratic?
course their democratic.. fund rebels. train them.. then haz them as enemy numero uno..

noice

but anyway.. check the hypocrisy.

RnuD4IPiZu8

id really like dan's or bronzes thoughts on this video..

is this normal behaviour for western governments who preach democracy?

i personally think the u/n should help the rebels in these western societies.. the same way they helped the rebels in the north east of africa..

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 11:30 AM
i fjear internet ganxtas. who continually call others pussys..

you must live fruitful lives. tha anger you show, you must really enjoy your lives ;)

01-24-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't even know what you're getting at. No, I do not support beating non-violent protestors.

Now, were those cops who couldn't handle their power, or were they a government army instructed to incapacitate any resistance...

Like I said, it's all relative.

This is a thread about Iran and the United States. You decide to attack the US in a discussion that is relative to 2 countries.

And Ron Paul believes in no government control of business. So he believes in no minimum wage or workers rights. Imagine wealth disparity under Ron Paul...

Faggots like you just like EVERYTHING that is against the Western mainstream.

And there are huge problems with Western Society. But I'm not going to embrace any movement or opponents of Western Society unless I am provided with a viable alternative. Especially when those opponents have far more oppressive societies than we do.

You all mindlessly shout "Tear it Down". Ok...and then what? What's your plan? Suck every anti-American dick in sight and hope that somebody cums a utopia in your mouth?

Lastly, I am free as fuck, son. I can literally do everything that I want to do. You and I can have idiotic arguments on our free, uncensored(for now) internet and bash Ahmeninejad or Obama or whoever the fuck we want.

THat gives us a leg up on a lot of places. I can express any views I want to in a non-violent fashion. How am I not free? How has my government prevented me from doing anything I want to do?

And again, there are huge problems with the American political system. But yelling 'Burn in down' while jacking off to V for Vendetta masks is not only completely unproductive, but gay as shit.

THE MASON
01-24-2012, 12:25 PM
i fjear internet ganxtas. who continually call others pussys..

you must live fruitful lives. tha anger you show, you must really enjoy your lives ;)

my life is more then enjoyable because i dont have cowards like you around me

anyone i keep in my close circle are men above men

i model myself after this man

http://0.tqn.com/d/asianhistory/1/0/l/1/-/-/GenghisKhanNtlPalaceMuseumTaipei.jpg

if you dont know who that is, do the knowledge

cutn' heads
01-24-2012, 01:31 PM
i dont know why anyone would think its a good idea for the united states to start a war with iran. "maybe" they wanna make a bomb. so what? contrary to what some politicians want you to believe, they arent a nation full of terrorists, hell-bent on the destruction of western society. they have elections and colleges and fucking coca-cola. i have no hang-ups about war. its a fact of life, unfortunately. but the leaders of this country need to lay out a better case for it. otherwise it looks a lot like the corporate/zionist/empirical plots pushed on conspiracy sites.

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 02:16 PM
I don't even know what you're getting at. No, I do not support beating non-violent protestors.

Now, were those cops who couldn't handle their power, or were they a government army instructed to incapacitate any resistance...

Like I said, it's all relative.

This is a thread about Iran and the United States. You decide to attack the US in a discussion that is relative to 2 countries.

And Ron Paul believes in no government control of business. So he believes in no minimum wage or workers rights. Imagine wealth disparity under Ron Paul...

Faggots like you just like EVERYTHING that is against the Western mainstream.

And there are huge problems with Western Society. But I'm not going to embrace any movement or opponents of Western Society unless I am provided with a viable alternative. Especially when those opponents have far more oppressive societies than we do.

You all mindlessly shout "Tear it Down". Ok...and then what? What's your plan? Suck every anti-American dick in sight and hope that somebody cums a utopia in your mouth?

Lastly, I am free as fuck, son. I can literally do everything that I want to do. You and I can have idiotic arguments on our free, uncensored(for now) internet and bash Ahmeninejad or Obama or whoever the fuck we want.

THat gives us a leg up on a lot of places. I can express any views I want to in a non-violent fashion. How am I not free? How has my government prevented me from doing anything I want to do?

And again, there are huge problems with the American political system. But yelling 'Burn in down' while jacking off to V for Vendetta masks is not only completely unproductive, but gay as shit.

thankyou again for your reply :)
i was getting at, the rhetoric in the video i posted, by western govts, as their reason to attack/invade un democratic regimes ( iran had democratic elections in 78, but alas.. it didnt go the way the usa wanted.. so.... )

indeed its all relative,. we are all enemy combatants, as we want some accountablity from those we have elected ( i mean those who have bought their way into power)

i did not attack the usa,. i equally attack the uk, and any other 'peoples government; that doesnt have the consent of its people, to go attack other sovreign nations.. taking their natural resources and selling it back to us(the people)... wars for globalists are fucking retarted.. iraqi war ( maincontracors for the oil?? im sure u know) libya..( ahhhh more natural resources..) and now iran.. we all know, the usa/uk doesnt have the $$$$ to fund these wars.. you cant keep making/printing debt based cash, for wars, that the public do not even support,, so we and our children be paying shit back for another how many years? all for the globalists.. to control more natural resources.. natural.. hmm sovreign beings.. hmmm

does that make you wonder? we pay to be alive.. in this free world/society..
did you know the usa, throws away a million $'ers worth of food A DAY,.
our society is full of waste and obudance, but we haz people in our countries way below the poverty line..
makes more sense to fix our own, than go raping/pillaging in other lands.. for those same damn globalists..
the wealth will never trickle down

im not a ron paul fan.. i dont see the use of politics.. letting other people make decisions on ur behest.. whats up with that? are people so stupid, they want to give their free power away?

as i stated. knowledge is power, and INFORMED populous, can never be taken for a ride, but the media.. doesnt show anything news worthy( and lol sorry missed this before.. al jazeera. is cia run..lots of info/financial is out their prooving this.. you should be able to tell tho.. al jazeera is pro jihad..i really recommend presstv)

you dont know me,. but claim wild statements like you hate everything in western society.. nah dude.. read my words what i wrote.. dont try and fit me into a lil bracket that will make u feel nice.

you cant define how i see things. let alone understand them.
never screamed tear it down. :S wtf

a utopian society will only occur, when people are intelligent enough to be able to digest the information provided. where they let go of their ego's and their belief systems. and just let the information guide them.

then we need self governance.. centralised governance is gay.. more powers, faster ways of pushing the power through, with hardly any recorse for the average person..

we all need to be activley involved in the change.. thats the difference im activly involved in grass roots movements,, while u just see how the thing is., and are happy continuing how things are.. if we goto war.. hey so be it.. our leader and thief, has my full backing?

your last paragraph shows how lil knowledge you have of what anonymous has done at grass roots levels.
its not about burning it down at all

corporate accountability
government accountability

those are the basics for any democratic society..
do you agree?

feeding the poor, cleaning the streets, clothing the homeless.. getting people switched on how money is created and by what private banks..
its all positive.
no tear the system down bs..

really.. gain a better understanding what your talking about

and thanks to the west for this free speach..

if it wasnt for them in power.. i wouldnt be able to talk freely?

peace Dan.

lol at bronze.

coward? lolol

come on douchey, spit some facts about me.

weldone for finding a pic of mr G khan.

now bend over and let ur govt continue to rape u..
take it like a good slave..

wheres ur sword? why u no fight back?
ow.. i know why
cos all ur men are above men

fagg0t ass shit

01-24-2012, 02:33 PM
I don't think you're a bad person, soul controller. But I think you have some paranoia issues, and I agree that we will never see things the same way.

You said a lot of words, but none of them meant anything. There is no such thing as Utopia. I think that it is downright cute that you think differently, but also naive.

I agree with some of the things you say regarding the corruption of Western government and wealth disparity issues.

But then you take these issues I deem valid, and take them to some insane, schizophrenic, illogical place, and you lose me.

It elicits response from me because you, and pretty much everybody else on wu-corp, starts out with a rational complaint or movement, and then takes it to such a stupid, far-reaching, idiotic, removed-from-reality place that it becomes some sort of sad comedy about some self-righteous text message internet generation with absolutely zero understanding of how everything they hate actually works.

Also, you are gay. But it's all wu-tang internet message board love. Peace and Blessings

diggy
01-24-2012, 03:15 PM
bunch of sensitive homos around here

i have a lot of muslim friends myself, and i still call em rag heads. i dont give a shit.......

Exactly, that's ignorance once again right there. You call your 'friends' a derogatory word - you don't think too highly of them do you?

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 03:27 PM
^^ hehe, noice!

I can see how it can be paranoid schizophrenic drivel

its all down to what information you are willing to take on (absorb)
i recommend max keiser, or the aloyna show (she is hawt!)
they cover stories that are genuinly news worthy, and get to the crux of the stories..
i swear a month of watching them shows.. you will see where im coming from..

i really dont do conspiracy or paranoia.. i know im in control of this/my reality.
fear only brings negative experiances.. im always cracking jokes, and having a laugh..
even the comedy i watch is based on reality (like fk news) cos if u cant laugh at how we have let the world get so fucked up, then you shouldnt really be laughing at trivial shit :p

i agree with the self righteous image that may come across. wu corpers are only privvy to what is typed on the wu corp board.. which is only a fraction of what i am,.

but i really do understand how, wall street/banking/finance/law/.futures markets/education system work.. aswell as other aspects.. :p

ive had a long time to study, and jobs ive had(governmental and corporate) have shown me, the shitty truth :/ my last job was for the Office of National Statistics. a governmental department.. :S.. previous to that it was for Advantage west midlands..Another governmental >local authority department..
previous to that.. worked for kantar, and centrica (british gas)

but the basics of how everything works is defined through the school systems..
we are the conquerers.. cos we conquered.. we have all this goods and services.. that are made by the 3rd world.. who are still our slaves.. ( kids are decensitised from the violence and from the harsh conditions those kids have who give us fresh fruit and veg/clothing/electronic goods all year round)
then watching international bodies such as imf/world bank. rape those people even more.. how long can someone put up with this shit?
i cant pretend it dont happen..
i cant turn a blind eye..

yes that is gay..

cos most people would be like fuck them. aslong as im doing well..

i cant be doing well. cos if im doing well. others are suffering.. and if things continue as they are ( accumilation of wealth being hoarded by the elite, while the average people pay through the roof, for basics)
how will it be for our kids, for our kids kids?

change needs to happen, humanity can all thrive.. no need for the third world countries to have all their resources shipped off so we can have strawberrys n peachs all year round.

Thankyou for the conversation Dan,

Peace & Eternal Blessings.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Exactly, that's ignorance once again right there. You call your 'friends' a derogatory word - you don't think too highly of them do you?

Lmao - why do i get the feeling you have nothing but women as friends?

june181972
01-24-2012, 03:48 PM
These American "freedoms" that people cherish, and feel that gives America a relative leg up on other governments, is better defined as license.

Freedom is a positive and progress condition
License is just being allowed to do something(s)

The "freedom" to download homosexual pornography and then use it to antagonize others on the internet does not make America better than Iran.

Why America's wrongs are worse than most other nations is because America has the resources to correct many of these wrongs. This is why "class warfare" or "wealth distribution" is so oppressive, because that gap between have and have-not does not have to be so pronounced. America allows one the "freedom" to be greedy and the "freedom" to use trickery, deception, and outright lies to satisfy that greed.

America has the power and resources to have approximately 35%-40% of its massive military "deployed" (b.k.a. occupying) nations all over the Earth. Most of which are not even open enemy combatants. Yet America lacks solutions to it's domestic socio-economic problems.

The superior "freedoms" that we have here in America amount to sport and play that satisfies one's lower desires, and they undermine any good that a theocratic society could do.

The only nation to use nuclear weapons in an act of aggression against another nation cannot be justified in being the global "nuclear police."
If it's really about nuclear abilities, not oil and ideological fear of Islam, America would have a more substantial beef with North Korea. The hypocrisy is limitless.

theheavens
01-24-2012, 04:10 PM
When stupid-ass kids listen to wu-tang, they become gay for Islam, and then defend it in the face of reason.

Nobody's attacking Islam. Although in reality it is just as evil and gay as Christianity and Judaism and obviously much more primitive in its mainstream beliefs.

But you got to defend the Killarmy religion! Faggots.

And the irony is that soul controller keeps telling other people they are brainwashed!

well...this is a WU TANG CLAN forum, my man. it's not the Ted Nugent forum hah. that's like going to that Jewish reggae singer Matisyahu's forum and making fun of jews. it doesn't make much sense. no shit you're going to get retaliation. once again, this is the WU TANG CLAN forum...remember, the group where two of the dudes are Sunni Muslims and the other are Five Percenters. the group whose members and associates are called Zig Zag Zig Allah and Allah Mathematics lol. maybe you forgot, I don't know

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Thankyou June,. broke it down from a better prespective than i gave..

lol at the heavens! shhh dont tell people,..

this might be seen as conspiracy theory and paranoia by many many folks here,
but the proof/facts/historical evidence in the video shows you.. its only a conspiracy in its puriest form.. (check dictionary.com!)

iHT2Cdm0Eik

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2012, 05:19 PM
soul controller in and of itself is a representation of said posters oppressive nature.

WHy he would chose that screen name out of all of the choices is overtly telling.

It tells you where his mind is....it tells you how his mind works.

He wants to CONTROL you very inner being.

Put this guy in charge of anything and he will run it like the maniacal narcissistic extremist he is.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Stop trying to control meeeeee!!!!!!!!!

THE MASON
01-24-2012, 06:05 PM
lol yall are too much

how bout this, soul you go on tryin to convince every one you are a crusader for the people

and ill go on being me, someone you will never understand.

but you might wanna stop speaking to people like you are the final source of things knowledgeable

ShaDynasty
01-24-2012, 08:14 PM
but you might wanna stop speaking to people like you are the final source of things knowledgeable

lmao, its much easier to give advice to others...

anyway the decadent west needs to blow these pricks up, its enough already.

4xmckWVPRaI

next time the middle east will blow up madison square garden and coldplay will die. then how will you cope? we need oil like a pizza base.

http://gifsoup.com/view7/2661831/diddy-dance-o.gif

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 08:34 PM
So we all gonna beat off in Soul Controller's guy fawkes mask or what?

I've got a load bigger than Crumple's career 2 get out..

CEITEDMOFO
01-24-2012, 09:44 PM
IF I WAS IRAN I WOULD BOMB ISREAL WHEREVER THEY THINK JESUS WAS BORN FOR TEXANS KILLiNG ONE OF THERE IRANIAN BABES FOR SHITS AND GIGS
http://www.redicecreations.com/ul_img/18268gelareh_2.jpg

A Texas medical student well-known in her community as an Iranian activist was mysteriously shot and killed in her car, just yards from her home. Gelareh Bagherzadeh, 30, was driving through her Houston townhouse complex around midnight on Monday when she was shot dead through her car window.

netscape check two
01-24-2012, 10:37 PM
IF I WAS IRAN I WOULD BOMB ISREAL WHEREVER THEY THINK JESUS WAS BORN FOR TEXANS KILLiNG ONE OF THERE IRANIAN BABES FOR SHITS AND GIGS
http://www.redicecreations.com/ul_img/18268gelareh_2.jpg

A Texas medical student well-known in her community as an Iranian activist was mysteriously shot and killed in her car, just yards from her home. Gelareh Bagherzadeh, 30, was driving through her Houston townhouse complex around midnight on Monday when she was shot dead through her car window.

I already posted that in this thread a week ago. lol @ you always being really late with the info

CEITEDMOFO
01-24-2012, 10:51 PM
NO ONE REALLY CAREs ABOUT THIS EXCEPT FOR ANON FAGGiTS

Soul Controller
01-25-2012, 04:54 AM
^^ lol no one cares for the war with iran,apart from anon faggits? lolol
really?

soul controller -> one who is in control of their own destiny.. i prefer sole controller..

as people get it twisted and think im trying to control their souls.. :S

do you remember the the track on ironman? ahhh dopeness

lol
extremist? lolol if you cant tell, my avatar is too take the piss,

whats extreme is.. hedge funs suing greece's technocratic goverment( obama's puppet master wrote an amazing book about 40 years ago.. the age between the technocratic era.. a must read.. even if ur sitting in a coffee shop)
but the hedge funds are not suing the greek govt,. their suing the greek people..
when their is massive deflation their..
and on top of it all.. their suing them in the eu court of human rights..

WTF is up with that.. lololol

that shit is extreme. the banking secter is extreme,. the governements.. even the last dude you americans voted for (before obams) is extreme ('god told me i needed to attack iraq/osama.. )

im not extreme in the slightest, i might have a radical view on how the world is,. but thats down the facts, that huge corporations and the elite, can get away with murder, and fuck all happens., yet if some1 steals a bottle of water(as they did in the riots in england) they get 3 years..

im not the final source.. id actually rather build and discuss what i have talked about.. but i dont think many here even watch or know how the bankiing secter makes the world click through its econimic model of FRAUD.

but its ok.. none of the western govts will clamp down on the banking fraud.. as i stated.. that is their economic model..

so lets do this logically..
anyone know the GDP of the world??

its about 5 trillion.. maybe up to 6.. if we are lucky..

does anyone know the world debt?

its about 700 trillion..

everytime money is created.. theirs over hanging interest ALWAYS.(as its debt based on creation)
their is NEVER enough money in the system to actually pay for the loans the governements take out

what we need is a debt jubilee.. then to make the banking/money process alot more transparent..

lol at understanding bronze.. im not into understanding pricks who do not understand how commerce/economics works..

last comment of my admirer dicky touch.

im up for leaderless societys, where everyone has equal power and knowledge..

fuck power.. we are all one.

Soul Controller
09-20-2012, 02:12 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/487437_3736920823773_1238583180_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404029_282311688548945_99112065_n.jpg

9qrAt3xtMGQ

A major international armada of naval power has massed off the Iranian coast for what's believed to be the biggest military exercise ever seen in the region. The American and British-led show of force near the strategic Strait of Hormuz comes as Israel has ramped up its warmongering rhetoric against Tehran. And as Sara Firth explains, there are further indications that a showdown with Iran may be on the card

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

Americans get ready to pay for israels racism.... Chinese military ships have been amasing on the west coast of america for a couple of weeks now..

im sure if you amerikonys attack iran, china will rape you, due to all your military being deployed every where else on the planet, except in your own back yard.. im sure russia/india will join china.. as they know you have socio-psychopaths in charge

SKAMPOE
09-20-2012, 06:32 PM
thats y i told niggaz, BEWARE beware of the Snakes in the grass, cuz to kill a serpent, u have to crush it completly or it'll turn around and bite u on the cankle
uJWyWUDsZ-E

Soul Controller
09-21-2012, 05:47 AM
the beats dope scamp, reminds of some dope ole school mighty mi sort of beat, the lyrics are pretty dope too, shame its short :p i need to hit that hookah with you

Soul Controller
09-30-2012, 12:35 PM
5of759qI3Zg

MmNTZaSibpo

The Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO), which has often collaborated with the Israeli spy agency Mossad against the interests of the Islamic Republic, have the blood of thousands of innocent Iranians on their hands, says an analyst.

Interview with Kamel Wazne, political analyst from Beirut

Oh what shock, us and israel working with terrorists to destabilize other countries

Soul Controller
10-02-2012, 08:32 PM
NOlcEfPDozo

Soul Controller
10-03-2012, 05:49 AM
ROypYdpiBII
Patrick Clawson of the influential neo-con Washington Institute for Near East Studies OPENLY suggests that the US should provoke Iran into taking the first shot.Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran. Just like 911 in New York causing the deaths of American civilians and soldiers, a million dead Iraqis and for what?

Soul Controller
10-03-2012, 05:59 AM
syo0GtTgeYA
Hillary Clinton laughs about possible war against Iran, while discussing false flags.

IronSheik
11-05-2012, 12:18 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/600636_402712373132314_547375935_n.jpg
http://thearrowsoftruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/_d_improd_/threatmapsplash1_f_improf_600x482.jpg
http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/fo1029_usbases12001.gif

xusFPZHuZvE

http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/nuclearweapons-thm.jpg