PDA

View Full Version : Bloop!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Psalmz
06-20-2005, 01:18 PM
YEah nigga this shit right here is beautiful nigga. Its a good thing nigga real nice with that shit on all sides nigga. Me? I'm that nigga who will sit back there and then walk up and shit on you nigga. I have to drop mad dumps on a nigga and his bitch because they got played out like that with my style imprinting turd marks all up on they shits my nigga because thats how niggas deal with hoes nah mean?

I hate on sluts nigga because that bitch is sneezing my cum all over my crib nah mean? And thats not right.

I had to do it son I had to accidentally murder a girl the other nite. Them shits was not purposeful nah mean? I didn't know she was asphyxiating and shit my nigga. That load went down the wrong pipes and shit and she hadn't even had that chance to blow out here crack hit yet nah mean then up out of no where -- BLOOP! -- mad waddage flooded that bitches neck mad swoll nah mean? And I keep fucking her throatpiece God word life and everything nigga. I could hear her windpipe breaking as my schlong kept attacking her vertebrae. I damn near broke that bitches fucking neck and shit nigga. I kept bumping my nuts against her neck and then I finally felt the last spasm of my cock blast its snot into her motherfucking piece nah mean? Shit. She was fucking K.I.A. and I had to roll that dead bitch up in carpet and then I dumped it behind a fucking 7-11 and I was ghost.

ha yeah nigga check this e-mail I wrote to this bitch before she died my nigga ---
T
hats right motherfucker. I'm God. Me nigga. Thats who. I'll fucking carve a vagina in your back with my Afghani mujahadeen blade just to fuck something new. You know? niggas bitches burp my babies on the reg dude. little fucking babies floating around in white milky cum like raisins in cereal bowls. bloop! yeah nigga bloop! Bloop bloop! thats the sounds of mad bubbles popping in the nostrils of dick sucking bitches stuck to my cum hole on my fucking dick when they start to choke on money shots nigga. BLOOP! My shits still mad bruised nigga. Bruises that even other niggas can't comprehend cause niggas never seen nothing that nigga before nigga.
yeah nigga.
BLOOP! BLOOP!

ha yeah kid that shit right there is solidarity day right there son. that shit is what niggas say when niggas roll with bitches rolled up in carpet about ready to get they fucking used up asses tossed behind fucking gas stations nah mean nigga?

BLOOP!

ZigZag
06-20-2005, 02:01 PM
GHEA!

Psalmz
06-20-2005, 02:11 PM
yeah nigga the operation has reloaded. Now its all about that mufuckin BLOOP! Yeah nigga bloop bloop! ha ha yeah nigga yeah!

ZigZag
06-20-2005, 02:42 PM
what happened to operation disgusto?

Psalmz
06-20-2005, 02:48 PM
DISGUSTO 2005 nah mean? This is only the beginning and shit. I need my old B.A.T.C.H. click and the end of the interview with E-God and niggas will watch the Wars that spawn forever afterwards nah mean niggas and you bitches? But this new chamber "BLOOP!" is a tribute to all you old heads and you hoes that perform head. This is for you and soon DISGUSTO.com will be here nah mean? Thats real talk. Thats really real. I need to get really boozed for a minute and shit for that shit. Niggas know how niggas niggarate with niggas when niggas are niggad nigga. Thats how nigga.

BLOOP!

Zakius
06-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Dry Sea Monkeys Await Cold Tuesdays

LadyRectah
06-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Word!! Nigga U Need To Call Me..asap U Still Got The Same Number???

Sicka than aidZ
06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
i dont give a damn

Psalmz
06-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Lady Rectah?wsup NZA nah my shits changed up and shit nah mean because the math evolves into new shapes and forms and shit just like fuckin.... like shit. nigga nah whati'msayin cause niggas was worthless so I put them out to the pasture so them shits could dry up and thats real on that side of things and whatnot and so forth kiddo. I ...... wassup nigga? mail me or some shit because ... i lost your number because a nigga loses cell phones like i lose condoms inside snatch flaps you know? real talk.

BLOOP!

06-21-2005, 02:27 PM
http://uploadyourimages.com/img/487030felloff.jpg

Psalmz
06-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Bloop!

Psalmz
06-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Nigga........

I said BLOOP!

brahma
06-21-2005, 07:15 PM
whats going on here?:cop:

Psalmz
06-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Nigga..... Bubbles of mad wasted kids popping in nostrils from choking cock sucking whores is what runs that distinctive Bloop sound aight nigga?

BLOOP! BLOOP!

brahma
06-21-2005, 08:25 PM
:point: "Bubbles of mad wasted kids popping in nostrils from choking cock sucking whores "

who you talkin bout?

Psalmz
06-21-2005, 08:27 PM
What is you an owl nigga?

brahma
06-21-2005, 08:38 PM
nah.. im a rabbit and i cant hear what you sayin

Psalmz
06-21-2005, 08:43 PM
Rabbits. I'll turn your little fur coat inside out and let that soft fur become the new interior of your body. Then I will fuck you. My cum will make your fur stick together as it dries. Your blood and guts will rot on the new outside skin of your reversed body.

You are my new FI-FI.

And now, a new B.A.T.C.H.

Welcome to BBC.

brahma
06-21-2005, 08:49 PM
lol thanks G.O.D. what is BBC ?

Psalmz
06-21-2005, 08:57 PM
It thinks its Bottom Batch Club. But actually the Don has forgotten for sho nah mean? Mad drugs son. Mad booze. Mad monkey nah mean? Mad snatch.

If any nigga or bitch remember what the fuck BBC stood fo let a nigga know.

You will recieve a reward and thats word life everything on the real nigga.

Prolifical ENG
06-21-2005, 09:01 PM
I could hear her windpipe breaking as my schlong kept attacking her vertebrae.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Psalmz
09-18-2005, 02:02 PM
This shit is fucking funny man. BLOOP! BLOOP! Think of that shit son. Bloop is the sound that accompanies my dick ejaculating seminal fluids into a female's mouth. You gotta say it loud and fast like you just snorted a line of cocaine. BLOOP! Thats what this is all about nigga.

SurreaL
09-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Splooooooooooge.

Psalmz
09-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Bloop!

SurreaL
09-18-2005, 11:32 PM
sploooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooge

Psalmz
09-22-2005, 02:07 AM
Bloop bitch.

Psalmz
10-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Bloop!

Murdah Piff
10-03-2005, 10:03 PM
we need a new interview with elephant man

Psalmz
10-23-2005, 11:30 AM
u rite....

Psalmz
04-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I love me nigga because real niggas appreciate niggas when niggas on some real nigga shit nigga thats word life nigga. BLOOP BLOOP!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-04-2006, 07:53 PM
cheaaa..what up[ nigga

Psalmz
04-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Bloop nigga thas wassup my nigga. All you bitches out there watch out for my nuts nigga cuz dem shits look like some dusty old african elephant feet bouncing back and forth across my thighs and shit. If I walked around the fucking PJ's with them shits mad flies would be swarming around them like a safari kill site in Zaire nigga. Thats in a real way right or wrong nigga. Real talk bitch. Real talk. Sometimes when I'm taking a shit that shit right there bounces right off my balls into the water beneath or shit sometimes that shit just stays stuck to my sack depending on the consistency. BLOOP!

Watch out for Operation Disgusto AND the last installment of the Interview. Nigga. What I've been doing a bid for a minute so I been MIA but the Don is back and shit is about to blow. WHAT.

BLOOP! :frusty:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Bloop Dem Guts

Psalmz
04-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Bloop! Bloop Bloop!

Bloo
04-19-2006, 03:24 AM
Ok, I'm still confused...

Psalmz
04-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Bloop motherfucker. Fucking Bloop.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Blooped all over this

Psalmz
05-02-2006, 11:48 PM
My fucking balls kid. Them shits is getting mad fucking skin flaking off them like dick dandruff or some shit. Like they crazy fucking dry and shit gettin ashy like Zimbabwe clit nah mean? I scratch my nuts and it starts snowing on my muthafucking feet and shit nigga. Niggas know where a nigga sit at cause a nigga leaves a fucking pile of nigga dick flakes all over the fucking chair and all up on the ground and shit nigga. Like when I had gotten crabs from some bitch down the way and I didn't know I had fucking crabs and them shits. I thought a nigga was just scratching a right? and then those fucking crabs got bigger and they started popping like little blood ballons when I pinched them shits. Little fucking bloodsucking bugs. I didn't give a fuck for awhile so a nigga just grew them shits all big and fat mad lazy like. I boosted a bottle of ridit one day and shampooed them off in some ho's tub and I was good nigga.

Whut.

Psalmz
05-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Bloop nigga. I'm mad tired of that word right there nah mean? I don't think a nigga like me is real adept at the connotations that niggas might construe from my sciences nah mean? Like niggas might see me facilitate certain chambers right? See me in the pussy digging out old condoms and whatnot so I can unclog my bitch you understand what I'm saying? Fuck a nigga and his bitch, nigga cause that right there has the power to take a niggas shit and put it back into his bitch and that shit is shit niggas can get twisted with nigga. I'm, me, I'm that type of nigga who can shit himself and take the smell like I smelled like fresh water hitting desert sands in Africa nigga cause I'm a fly nigga from the Wally Era. I got ropes nigga that got cuban link strength all through it like my dick nigga. Powerful nah mean? Word bond fuck niggas nigga.

crass
05-04-2006, 09:02 PM
bloop

Psalmz
05-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Look nigga I'm mad drunk right now nigga. I can't fucking keep my eyes open nigga. I want to fucking piss nigga. Yeah nigga. Pee nigga. I wanna let the flow go nigga. I wanna piss out the last remnants of the cum wad still lodged in my dick nigga. Sometimes it burns when I pee nigga. It hurts like flaming razorblades slicing into the cyclops of my dick head nigga. Ouch nigga. Shit feels harsh nigga. Like sulpheric acid etching marks on my balls nigga. Thats real nigga. I need penacillin nigga. Whut nigga?

BRONZBODY
05-07-2006, 04:47 PM
........?BLOOP nigga yeah!!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
05-07-2006, 09:44 PM
his ass is crazy.. haha Peace to the GOD

Skellington
05-08-2006, 03:34 AM
"Nigga Counter" = 24

Psalmz
05-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Bloop! Bitch I said BLOOP!

Psalmz
07-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Bloop!!! Blooooooooooooppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

Psalmz
07-17-2006, 01:13 AM
These fucking bitches. Niggas know when a nigga grinds his fucking dick deep in shithole that don't mean ooze brown goo all over his fucking nuts motherfucker.

:ouch:

Unforgiven
07-17-2006, 01:19 AM
Psalmz be on them shinanigahns....

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 12:44 AM
My Dick looks like a long strain of frozen Walrus shit. Black. Mad tufts of hair sticking out like a fucking cactus nah mean? Mad dark and all kinds of dried up splooge stains splashed across its surface like whales scarred up by Giant Octopus nigga. Been through mad pussies nigga I'm thoro kiddo. I'll cum inside of a bitch and then not claim shit months later. I never see a bitch more than once than I'm ghost nigga. She see me down at the spots when she got her new seed trying to polly with me? nah nigga I'll scare the trick off with my blaster nigga fuck that bitch and that shit she call baby fuck that shit. I'm a don't give a fuck type of nigga rather slide your brains off of my glock reciever than have a lil talk with you bitch. Dump mad clips on innocent moms worldwide.

Yeah nigga. Thats my new click nigga. D.M.C.O.I.M.W. Dumping Mad Clips On Innocent Moms Worldwide. Basically that crew right there is dedicated to any bitch who got sprayed up with my dick worms and caught a kid nah mean? Thats any bitch who got seeds. Bluck Bluck Bluck nigga! You bitches ain't perpetuate shit in my books bitch. You fall like Knossos bitch swallow Rhino caps to the crown hooker. You fake niggas know niggas who done did niggas who niggaed a niggas nigga nigga. Fuck ya'll fake niggas. Fuck your bitches too nigga cause a bitch whose nigga is a bitch can catch the caps like a nigga would too nigga.

Bloop too nigga.

TeknicelStylez
07-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Your mad G-Bo

Gawd
07-18-2006, 12:52 AM
whats a 'bloop nigga'?

TeknicelStylez
07-18-2006, 12:53 AM
the sound of shit hitting the toilet, fat ass motherfucker like you should've been on top of that one...

or is it more of a splurging sound to you... waterfall?

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 01:04 AM
Bloop is that sonic impulse that escapes from the tip of my dick when I shoot blankets of sperm all over pussy or chins or between fucking eyelids. When I cum inside of a bitch the Bloop sound is muffled so its acoustic wavelength vibration resonates as a 'plooomf' -like effect at a lower tonal inflection.

Dumb fuck. :ouch:

JASPER
07-18-2006, 07:24 AM
http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,668017,00.jpg

Gawd
07-18-2006, 09:20 AM
the sound of shit hitting the toilet, fat ass motherfucker like you should've been on top of that one...

or is it more of a splurging sound to you... waterfall?

im not fat. that was just my proffesor klump getup. also yes when i go # 2 its like pissing out of my ass. who hungry?

TeknicelStylez
07-18-2006, 09:25 AM
http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,668017,00.jpg

evil ass little jews

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Nah nigga fuck that shit son. Me, I'm God nigga. I'm Lord and niggas pray to a nigga like me thats real and all that shit right there nigga. I give Life and I take that shit away from sinner motherfuckers. Sin nigga go on now nigga sin. Killa Sin nah mean? Iniquity is a curse that will bring the believer back into the dead through Death nigga. I got 16 shots right here kid and them shits is meant for those who were brought into this world for them to take out of it nigga thats real talk kid. Who knew the time before time itself nigga?

Me thats who.

Gawd
07-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Nah nigga fuck that shit son. Me, I'm God nigga. I'm Lord and niggas pray to a nigga like me thats real and all that shit right there nigga. I give Life and I take that shit away from sinner motherfuckers. Sin nigga go on now nigga sin. Killa Sin nah mean? Iniquity is a curse that will bring the believer back into the dead through Death nigga. I got 16 shots right here kid and them shits is meant for those who were brought into this world for them to take out of it nigga thats real talk kid. Who knew the time before time itself nigga?

Me thats who.

nigganigganigganigga...you actually go out of your way to add 'nigga' 20 times in your post. that makes you ghey and probably full of the down syndrome.

TeknicelStylez
07-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Killa Sin nah mean?

I think?

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 04:48 PM
What the fuck?! How the fuck is this little bitch going to drag her little teeth across the hide of my dick and stuff her pink little nose into my black sack -- crazy balls blasting across her face -- old dried up pussy soup crusting off into her sniffing nostrils. You like the smell of real dick do you bitch? You like peeling back old nig foreskin and smelling fresh cock tip, ripe from young asian pussy holes, huh cunt?

Yeah you little small stupid bitch them N-bombs is what niggas feel when a nigga has schlong deep in snatch mildew you know baby girl? I gets deep in pussy flaps. I like blood nigga I like red encrusted poontang with mad crabs squirming across the clit nigga. Old tampons nigga what?!! I'll stretch your pussy like fucking childbirths and fuck you to death you fucking slut whore bitch fuck. You'll die from cock trauma. You will suffocate on cum you bitch. Your new moniker is Edbitch.

You are my new Batch. Pay attention. Learn them lessons batch.

Fucking stupid trick. Just like your whore mama. A bitch.
edbitch

GENERAL WISE
07-18-2006, 05:07 PM
SANd NIGGAS > Black Niggas
True story

Gawd
07-18-2006, 05:14 PM
What the fuck?! How the fuck is this little bitch going to drag her little teeth across the hide of my dick and stuff her pink little nose into my black sack -- crazy balls blasting across her face -- old dried up pussy soup crusting off into her sniffing nostrils. You like the smell of real dick do you bitch? You like peeling back old nig foreskin and smelling fresh cock tip, ripe from young asian pussy holes, huh cunt?

Yeah you little small stupid bitch them N-bombs is what niggas feel when a nigga has schlong deep in snatch mildew you know baby girl? I gets deep in pussy flaps. I like blood nigga I like red encrusted poontang with mad crabs squirming across the clit nigga. Old tampons nigga what?!! I'll stretch your pussy like fucking childbirths and fuck you to death you fucking slut whore bitch fuck. You'll die from cock trauma. You will suffocate on cum you bitch. Your new moniker is Edbitch.

edbitch

You have the lamest flames and insults of anyone here including shyheim chica. However I did notice that you put less 'nigga' in your current post of anger toward me. Somthing I said must of struck a nerve /me thinks

I would also like to add that you are not even on my e level when it comes to going back and forth on anything verbal. btw if you love me so much check out my picture thread. Youll be calling me fat in no time thus confirming my postion that you a full of the down sydrome and the gheyAIDS

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 05:36 PM
ha. How fucking dare you. You speak to ME in such a flapping manner bitch? You fucing imbecile. Did you say fucking 'flame'? I wish I could come over to your house and just grip your neck and push my thumbs through your fucking esophagus. I'll punch a bayonet through your Mom's ribcage and carve a hole in her chest and fuck my dick into it until she dies. I fucking hate stupid fucking bitches like you and her. edbitch. What a stupid fuck. You remind me of lilben back when he was a batch too.

I remember the BBC days. I had mad hoes. Real niggas and their bitches remember them shits. E-Man was 4 President. Check2 and metafour were batches. Motherfucking Disgusto was the style. RZA used to love me for that shit right there. Now I have a stupid bitch like you for a bitch.

What the fuck.

Gawd
07-18-2006, 05:45 PM
You have the lamest flames and insults of anyone here including shyheim chica. However I did notice that you put less 'nigga' in your current post of anger toward me. Somthing I said must of struck a nerve /me thinks

I would also like to add that you are not even on my e level when it comes to going back and forth on anything verbal. btw if you love me so much check out my picture thread. Youll be calling me fat in no time thus confirming my postion that you a full of the down sydrome and the gheyAIDS

^

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 05:55 PM
you loose batch. gargle my balls 4 awhile.

Gawd
07-18-2006, 05:57 PM

^

Frontal Lobotomy
07-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Haha, nice

ShaDynasty
07-18-2006, 06:26 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/CAMRONTHREAD.jpg

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 07:32 PM
How the fuck did I up and get two bitches now from the fucking jump off nigguh? How the fuck did two fucking dumb fucks like these mark bitch gooks get caught gumming the skin on my scrotum like these fuckers here? How the fuck does this shit happen to a made nigga, a Wally-era nigga, a pour packed condoms unto black hookers in Shanghai type nigga like me get caught up son? Huh?

WTF

Gawd
07-18-2006, 07:33 PM

^

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 07:41 PM
Edbitch = cunt

Gawd
07-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Edbitch = cunt

Ok Jasper.

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Don't worry slut. My cock is big enough 4 all ya'll bitches....

Gawd
07-18-2006, 07:47 PM

I would also like to add that you are not even on my e level when it comes to going back and forth on anything verbal. btw if you love me so much check out my picture thread. Youll be calling me fat in no time thus confirming my postion that you a full of the down syndrome and the gheyAIDS

^

EAGLE EYE
07-18-2006, 07:50 PM
what the hell is this garbage thread all about?

Gawd
07-18-2006, 07:51 PM
what the hell is this garbage thread all about?

its about niggas

RzaRectum
07-18-2006, 08:10 PM
So we gathered. ..Wait, what was this thread about?

Psalmz
07-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Bloop.

RzaRectum
07-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Some where in internet space there is a parallel world with a Lil John Forum and some d00d with a thread titled SKEET. :D

maestro wooz
07-18-2006, 11:31 PM
ed=psalmz's son after this thread

MsRzaRecTaH
07-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Elephant Man owns this thread!
Peace to the GOD

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:17 AM
ed=psalmz's son after this thread

This d00d is not even half worthy of my verbal smashings.

crass
07-19-2006, 11:21 AM
How the fuck did I up and get two bitches now from the fucking jump off nigguh? How the fuck did two fucking dumb fucks like these mark bitch gooks get caught gumming the skin on my scrotum like these fuckers here? How the fuck does this shit happen to a made nigga, a Wally-era nigga, a pour packed condoms unto black hookers in Shanghai type nigga like me get caught up son? Huh?

WTF

HAHAHAHHAhahahahaHAAHHAHAAHA!!!!! whaaaaaaat

crass
07-19-2006, 11:23 AM

edbitch

hahahahah, what is this, is this Maximott all over again?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2006, 01:38 PM
lol psalms aint no joke..he will son dudes

Psalmz
07-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Yeah nigga the Wizard of the Upper Amazon is back nigga. I'm fucking invincible nigga. My dick can take mad pussies nigga. Mad different versions of them shits. Master of the Flying Guillotine nigga. My dick's sack of balls is beautiful and shit them shits is mines nigga. I'm God nigga. My cock is the Messiah for twenty twelve nigga catch me on the eschatology nigga I'm nice nigga. Edbitch is a fucking bitch man. That fake ass bitch that other bitch talking bullshit is a fucking batch nigga. B.A.T.C.H. nah mean? The Return of the BBC.

I'm me nigga. A made nigga. 83 type of nigga. Miss Reesa is the Wisdom nigga. Wise God Allah nigga. Real niggas can't be killed nigga. Never. Fuck bitches. Edbitch suck my dick. Bitch.

MsRzaRecTaH
07-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Peace GOD... missing you!
You got the math ...

Gawd
07-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Yeah nigga the Wizard of the Upper Amazon is back nigga. I'm fucking invincible nigga. My dick can take mad pussies nigga. Mad different versions of them shits. Master of the Flying Guillotine nigga. My dick's sack of balls is beautiful and shit them shits is mines nigga. I'm God nigga. My cock is the Messiah for twenty twelve nigga catch me on the eschatology nigga I'm nice nigga. Edbitch is a fucking bitch man. That fake ass bitch that other bitch talking bullshit is a fucking batch nigga. B.A.T.C.H. nah mean? The Return of the BBC.

I'm me nigga. A made nigga. 83 type of nigga. Miss Reesa is the Wisdom nigga. Wise God Allah nigga. Real niggas can't be killed nigga. Never. Fuck bitches. Edbitch suck my dick. Bitch.

your my newest fan i see. you like it when d00ds suck on your nigga dick nigga? damn nigga. that shit straight cuban ghey nigga. nigga

Psalmz
07-19-2006, 11:04 PM
nah see look at this cat kid. This mutherfucker is killin' me g. I hate a loud mouth bitch like this wanna get up in your affairs, jerk the mouthpiece talking flagrance, get on my fucking nerves and act a stupid bitch smacking her lips and shit nigga.

A real fucking cunt.

Yeah bitch I'm a fan, bitch. You could suck the skin straight the fuck off a pachyderm's dick and swallow the ash. You are a disgusting fucking cunt but I honestly cannot wait until you fucking die. So fucking die batch. Bitch Ass Twat Cunt Ho. B.A.T.C.H.

9th Warrior
07-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Bloop! Cheaaa

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:15 PM
nah see look at this cat kid. This mutherfucker is killin' me g. I hate a loud mouth bitch like this wanna get up in your affairs, jerk the mouthpiece talking flagrance, get on my fucking nerves and act a stupid bitch smacking her lips and shit nigga.

A real fucking cunt.

Yeah bitch I'm a fan, bitch. You could suck the skin straight the fuck off a pachyderm's dick and swallow the ash. You are a disgusting fucking cunt but I honestly cannot wait until you fucking die. So fucking die batch. Bitch Ass Twat Cunt Ho. B.A.T.C.H.

nigga damn niggaz. yo nigga you only posted nigga once nigga wtf nigga? you loosing your divine nigga touch nigga.

Psalmz
07-19-2006, 11:24 PM
I lost my fucking cock juice in your throat too batch.

Psalmz
07-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Bloop. :ouch:

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:25 PM
I lost my fucking cock juice in your throat too batch.

maybe in your fragile little wee mind. but not over the internets.

Psalmz
07-19-2006, 11:28 PM
U r such a fucking weak bitch. You are the greatest Batch I have ever owned. You are the bottom Batch nog mink? When I fuck your Mommy to death I'll make sure to tattoo my name in her smelly old wrinkled pussy with my piss you dumb ass batch.

Edbatch. What a bitch.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:36 PM
U r such a fucking weak bitch. You are the greatest Batch I have ever owned. You are the bottom Batch nog mink? When I fuck your Mommy to death I'll make sure to tattoo my name in her smelly old wrinkled pussy with my piss you dumb ass batch.

Edbatch. What a bitch.

yuo ar n0t 1337. nigga . you need to pwn a dictionary maybe a thesaurus b4 you attempt to pwn any1 round here. you probably ramble and spit slobber all over your monitor when you type. ima go ahead and send you some fresh nudes via pm you obviously need to go on and squeeze one out with all the homosexual nonsense that is pouring through your tiny fingers. wait 4 it . kthx. chabooya!!!1

Psalmz
07-19-2006, 11:41 PM
What a fucking lame ass bitch. Your whole shit is fucking stupid you know that right? I pray to God that one day I'll meet your or your moms or one of your retarded family members and then I get to kill them with my bare fucking hands bitch. I just want you all to die horrible deaths. I want your hot blood to splatter across my face as I push my fingers through your eyeholes and fingerfuck your optic nerves.

Fucking Batch Family.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:44 PM
What a fucking lame ass bitch. Your whole shit is fucking stupid you know that right? I pray to God that one day I'll meet your or your moms or one of your retarded family members and then I get to kill them with my bare fucking hands bitch. I just want you all to die horrible deaths. I want your hot blood to splatter across my face as I push my fingers through your eyeholes and fingerfuck your optic nerves.

Fucking Batch Family.

yuo said this like 20 posts ago d00d...yawns. you remind me of jasper. his post bore me and make me want to sleep for like a half hour at least....get some new material bloopety bloop nigga!!!11

Psalmz
07-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Just be a good batch and sleep. Let the sperm slowly digest inside of your bitch ass tummy.

Batch.

Bloop.

maestro wooz
07-20-2006, 12:49 AM
bloop!

MsRzaRecTaH
07-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Haha @ Thread...

This Shit Reminds Me Of When It Psalms Went At It With Big Ben

Psalmz
08-29-2006, 12:41 PM
yep you little niggas got gaffled nigga. The Wally Era nigga. I scuffed my nuts on mad teeth nigga. My dick got mad bruised nigga. The veins got splattered inside turning my dick all purple-ish and blue. Looks dead nigga. Ain't no coming back from that shit nigga. Niggas know when a niggas dick is niggaed nigga cause niggas hurt nigga. Niggas feel pain nigga. Niggas know me. I'm a made nigga. Wally nigga. A fuck you type of nigga.

Yeah nigga what?!

BLOOP!

Gawd
08-29-2006, 01:51 PM
bloop nigga bump.....bumping your own threads is ghey nigga bloop bloop

Psalmz
11-27-2006, 10:53 AM
faggot ass fuck.

Gawd
11-27-2006, 10:54 AM
that is what you enjoy ^ ghey

Dokuro
11-27-2006, 10:59 AM
YEah nigga this shit right here is beautiful nigga. Its a good thing nigga real nice with that shit on all sides nigga. Me? I'm that nigga who will sit back there and then walk up and shit on you nigga. I have to drop mad dumps on a nigga and his bitch because they got played out like that with my style imprinting turd marks all up on they shits my nigga because thats how niggas deal with hoes nah mean?

I hate on sluts nigga because that bitch is sneezing my cum all over my crib nah mean? And thats not right.

I had to do it son I had to accidentally murder a girl the other nite. Them shits was not purposeful nah mean? I didn't know she was asphyxiating and shit my nigga. That load went down the wrong pipes and shit and she hadn't even had that chance to blow out here crack hit yet nah mean then up out of no where -- BLOOP! -- mad waddage flooded that bitches neck mad swoll nah mean? And I keep fucking her throatpiece God word life and everything nigga. I could hear her windpipe breaking as my schlong kept attacking her vertebrae. I damn near broke that bitches fucking neck and shit nigga. I kept bumping my nuts against her neck and then I finally felt the last spasm of my cock blast its snot into her motherfucking piece nah mean? Shit. She was fucking K.I.A. and I had to roll that dead bitch up in carpet and then I dumped it behind a fucking 7-11 and I was ghost.

ha yeah nigga check this e-mail I wrote to this bitch before she died my nigga ---
T
hats right motherfucker. I'm God. Me nigga. Thats who. I'll fucking carve a vagina in your back with my Afghani mujahadeen blade just to fuck something new. You know? niggas bitches burp my babies on the reg dude. little fucking babies floating around in white milky cum like raisins in cereal bowls. bloop! yeah nigga bloop! Bloop bloop! thats the sounds of mad bubbles popping in the nostrils of dick sucking bitches stuck to my cum hole on my fucking dick when they start to choke on money shots nigga. BLOOP! My shits still mad bruised nigga. Bruises that even other niggas can't comprehend cause niggas never seen nothing that nigga before nigga.
yeah nigga.
BLOOP! BLOOP!

ha yeah kid that shit right there is solidarity day right there son. that shit is what niggas say when niggas roll with bitches rolled up in carpet about ready to get they fucking used up asses tossed behind fucking gas stations nah mean nigga?

BLOOP!

you need to get of the nigga man

ps. if you white im gana kill you

Prolifical ENG
11-27-2006, 11:01 AM
hahaha what ever happened to the "I blacked out while boozin with mef man 2 years ago" thread.....i would have put that in the classics.

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 11:17 AM
hahaha what ever happened to the "I blacked out while boozin with mef man 2 years ago" thread.....i would have put that in the classics.

soundz like somthing id do, dig it up pro the forum is sad as fuck right now

:(

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:12 PM
that shit was insane.

Prolifical ENG
11-27-2006, 03:41 PM
I think it was too long ago.....before the forum lost all its posts.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Google it... its gotta be archived

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Im surprised sicka isnt routinely backing up threads to a high capacity tape drive, like those fortune 500 companies use

Prolifical ENG
11-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Google it... its gotta be archived

when you google it, it takes you back to a classic thread on this forum where that thread was mentioned.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-27-2006, 05:23 PM
I printed that shit out hahahaha!!

Prolifical ENG
11-27-2006, 06:04 PM
I printed that shit out hahahaha!!

scan it at least if you did....all I remember him saying that it was cheap liquor night at that bar in boston and mef was talkin about knowledge and shit...then outta knowhere he started balling his eyes out....then they all blacked out and he woke up the next day with his dick in some fat jamaican bitch.

Gawd
11-27-2006, 06:04 PM
doesnt sound like anything outta the ordinary.

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 05:17 AM
Warning: Don't do these things. Got me? Good nigga read the fuck on.

It was definitely one of the more interesting times of my life. I met Tical like 5 years ago in Boston at Chilmpton's and so we started drinking all of these damn micro-brewed specialty beers and since then everytime he came through I mean nigga done came through. So like two fuckin years ago, and I mean everytime he vamped through the quadrant we got drunk. This time it was a shitty ass Pirate day and shit. So that means it was cheap Rum. Not Captain Morgan but Admiral Jack. And not just a couple bottles but a enough to keep some swabbies plastered out in the Indian Ocean for months. So niggas was blacking out left and right all fucked up all night long. And you know when a nigga black out right? He got that glazed sick look in his eye. He just ain't making any fuckin sense at all. Then it seemed like everyone just started vomiting at about the same time as each and one another barfed nah mean? It got fucked up. And one homeboy started getting jacked up cause its was his masters spot. I mean regurgitated pizza and the like all over tables and floors and shit. So he definitely got regulated. Bad. Mef funny when he black out though. I mean nigga got that album with Doc thats the same name and shit. That time was different though. He started talking bout seeds and wisdoms and this that and the fourth thing and he started crying! I mean grown drunk rich nigga bawling like this kid I cracked with a wood saw right across the back when I was 8. Screaming and shit. Shriek nigga. But then thats all I really remember cause then I blacked out and woke up lying with my dick in some fat african bitch. I don't know what the fuck happened man. And no one else know cause they all done blacked out too. I ain't seen Mef since though. Fucking cry baby. But yeah niggas we all fucking blacked the fuck out. fuck. http://web.archive.org/web/20040430175745/http://www.wutangcorp.com/forum/images/smiles/drankje.gifhttp://web.archive.org/web/20040430175745/www.wutangcorp.com/forum/ftopic9806.html\ (http://web.archive.org/web/20040430175745/www.wutangcorp.com/forum/ftopic9806.html)

Sorry to say, but the design in those days was way cleaner then nowadays. Shit's just crowded. Way too many shades of clour in the design for the forum.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-28-2006, 09:40 AM
HAHAHA Thanks Jetset

Prolifical ENG
11-28-2006, 10:20 AM
ROFL....that was a good read again

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Just looking back at that forum again, brings a smile to my face. The comments by everybody haha.

Even the topic about, you know you're surfing on WTD too much when. Classic

Prolifical ENG
11-28-2006, 10:44 AM
yeah...hahaha ZigZag and JBlaze were running the classic section....haha I got a thread in there too

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 10:48 AM
Haha that topic is genius. Just look at those hilarious discussions. Sam riting evrything in caps. THe Masta getting served, and JOrdi coming through with his wise ass remarks.

Prolifical ENG
11-28-2006, 11:05 AM
yeah I remember that ...Tha Masta....i seen that thread that Jadakisses made in gen chat....that chick from Toronto and Masta was tryin to pick her up....lmao As I remember it, she was fine tho.

Then bennyblun+z, original dude who kept on sayin he was from the hood in NY and talkin to everyone like they all some white kids behind a computer screen....and we all should just kiss his rings...lol

In the Battlefield, La Costra Nostra...aka La Fakestra Snakestra...yeah thats right....Prolifical used to be in the Battlefield and Temple....I should make a comeback.

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Oyeah, haha Jadakisses. Dude was trying so hard with her. And she was just showing to that whole community of men.

Can't remember that benny guy though.

Psalmz
12-11-2006, 02:27 PM
yeah what the fuck kiddo nah mean shit is fucking burning my fucking cock nigga. I think I got herpes or AIDS or some shit nigga because my shit fucking hurts man. Like I got not a thousand crabs but like just one right? One big ass cockroach sized louse. All up on my dick hair sucking the shit out of my skin you know? It hurts. Ouch nigga. My cock looks like its made out of Velociraptor flesh. Its mad knobby nah mean? But bitches like that. For instance I would seriously make Mz. Rzarectah cum within 30 seconds of long dick fucking nah mean? God, she would love that shit - her little toes would curl back and all the way and all that shit nigga. Fuck, she is so fucking unbelievably beautiful. I look just at her pictures and shit and I can't help it. I pull out my dick and just start beating my shit off. I think about her legs spread around waist and that incredible pussy just flowing juices all over my shit nigga word life nah mean? I hope she reads this because if I was given the motherfucking chance nigga I would break her off with the most incredible sexual experience she will ever have in her entire life. Right or wrong nah mean, thats really how a nigga feels about her. She is a dimepiece. I would go down on her too, I don't give a fuck son. I would make her cum so many times in a one hour period she might just die. Imagine that baby One Love. I wish we could go back when I was supposed to wife you nigga. I miss those days slugger.

Peace

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 02:31 PM
yoo GOD!!

Psalmz
12-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Moshi moshi nigga. Dozo watashi-ni poon-tang kudasai boo. Man, I would seriously do anything to look into your eyes as you cum into orgasm. On the real kid, you know you got that shit. I feel like you and me are the real population click behind the force of percent 5 and our power is incredible my nigga. Word life and all that shit nigga. I swear to God I'll kill you if you ever give my pussy away babe. The only way out of this shit is death nigga no doubt. Love is love RZA. :lmao:

Edgar Erebus
12-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Dat nigga Maximott dun got back!

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 02:57 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-2095-1160042153.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Moshi moshi nigga. Dozo watashi-ni poon-tang kudasai boo. Man, I would seriously do anything to look into your eyes as you cum into orgasm. On the real kid, you know you got that shit. I feel like you and me are the real population click behind the force of percent 5 and our power is incredible my nigga. Word life and all that shit nigga. I swear to God I'll kill you if you ever give my pussy away babe. The only way out of this shit is death nigga no doubt. Love is love RZA. :lmao:

Where the fuck you been at ? PM ME NOW!!

Psalmz
12-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Nah basically the instructions before leaving, the Earth took her pussy and kept it in between the stars. Thats were the monument of Mars erected it self into the Fifth Pillar. It made the Universe fold within itself and then cloned into the seed. Thats the dick that God gave me. And to all you niggas and bitches reading this shit now know only this. RZArectah belongs with me. Forever. Wu-Tang nigga...........

INF
12-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Wu-Tang!

Psalmz
12-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Razor. Basically, I need to be balls deep about right now shorty.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Bring Elephant Man Back!

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 05:45 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20040430175745/www.wutangcorp.com/forum/ftopic9806.html\ (http://web.archive.org/web/20040430175745/www.wutangcorp.com/forum/ftopic9806.html)

Sorry to say, but the design in those days was way cleaner then nowadays. Shit's just crowded. Way too many shades of clour in the design for the forum.

But this shit was I thought more than 33 pages.. shit was going on forever cause then I jumped in remember?!

Psalmz
12-25-2006, 03:24 AM
niggas don't fucking need to survive nigga. fuck they fucking bitches too nigga fuck that shit. I'mina be a niggas nigga when niggas keep it nigga nigga. Thats real talk nigga right or wrong son. YEah nigga. A Wally Nigga for real nigga.

what

Bloo
12-25-2006, 03:30 AM
Nigga what?

DREW-DIE$EL
12-25-2006, 03:35 AM
Don't act like you didn't hear bloop the first time!

Bloo
12-25-2006, 04:27 AM
You know I know whuddup! I just felt like frontin :)

DREW-DIE$EL
12-25-2006, 04:30 AM
aww good ole bloohook, always jokin around we got serious business with the Bloop! You think this is a game? act up again and i'll trun you into bloop

Lil' Ruger
12-25-2006, 04:36 AM
i dont get it.

DREW-DIE$EL
12-25-2006, 04:36 AM
just fuckin wit ya Bloo, we both know that nigga Psalmz got the bloop game sewed up.

Lil' Ruger
12-25-2006, 04:39 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

DREW-DIE$EL
12-25-2006, 04:40 AM
knox just let psalmz knowledge you some on bloop

Bloo
12-25-2006, 05:26 AM
Bloop fo lyfe BYOTCH!

Jet Set
12-25-2006, 05:43 AM
Shoop be doop

Bloo
12-25-2006, 05:50 AM
Front like ya'll ain't down wit da Bloop and....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/BlooHook/wiislapped.jpg

Robert
12-25-2006, 05:59 AM
This is the only thread i've seen ed get "pwned" in verbal sparring........BLOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

DREW-DIE$EL
12-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Front like ya'll ain't down wit da Bloop and....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/BlooHook/wiislapped.jpg

ahaha roflchoptering!!!!1!!11!!one!!

Gawd
12-26-2006, 10:26 AM
blip blip

Skellington
12-26-2006, 02:11 PM
This thread still here????

Psalmz
12-31-2006, 11:48 AM
yeah what the fuck is this shit here kiddo hmmm? I don't like certain affilitiations er certain factions really to come thru on some here I am type of shit nigga word bond duke nah mean? I hate that shit right there really doe bitch you don't know me. 2006 was on some me politick go for dolo type phenomena that reverberated through the penal systems for niggas aching in them core kid thats real. I switched it on em tho nigga cause for me I can't really see certain niggas respecting Allah kid so boom I caught a few cases but some kind of witnesses of UFO abductions got taken off of here. They got laid out nigga with all types of fucking shit splashed out like an octopus. My wallies got jammed nigga. Ow I don't even know son that shit was real on some other thing with them guys type shit man.

Fuck bitches. And they niggas. Fuck em all. I don't have enough love to be merciful.

Bloop. I would still bang Mz. Rzarectah's fallopian tubes out through her butthole tho. I would splash that pussy with so much cock and cum she would probably die. Thats still real.

Psalmz vs. E-MAN the Interview part III coming soon motherfuckers.

Operation Disgusto has been reborn. Watch out. Nigga.

Prolifical ENG
12-31-2006, 11:53 AM
Psalmz vs. E-MAN the Interview part III coming soon motherfuckers.

Operation Disgusto has been reborn. Watch out. Nigga.

whoa, this should be good.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-31-2006, 05:44 PM
whoa, this should be good.

I agree

Sicka than aidZ
12-31-2006, 06:14 PM
This is the only thread i've seen ed get "pwned" in verbal sparring........BLOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

he got slaughtered i almost feel sorry for ed now,...

*waitz*....*yawnz*...*sympathy gone*

anywayz.. psalmz would easily take the sonnage award ...all ed could do was quote himself man he stepped up and bitched out. b,b,b,b

BLOOOOP!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyshitter.gif

9th Warrior
12-31-2006, 10:16 PM
bloop!!

Psalmz
01-10-2007, 12:25 PM
yeaaaahh nigga---

I'm so fucking dusted out right now nigga I can't even type this shit nigga word born from the ghosts of mars nigga what. I hate certain niggas nigga. Them niggas in the malls and shit looking stupid nah mean? Looking real like dumb nigga you know? I hate that shit looking like mickey mouse and shit. Fuck that shit. I do howver like how Wallace was like fuck pride when he was talking to Willis. That shit was make a motherfucker like me laugh son cause son trying to play dude with mad shit. That shit hilariousnesses me nigga for real son. Fuck all you cats who got mad disloyalty. And fuck you bitches on some crazy shit. And fuck them type of cats who try to approach a nigga just cause he is who he is nah mean? I don't like that shit right there.

I broke my Killer tape.

Yeah nigga but for real tho - The O.D. tape for the final climatic scene for the Psalmz vs. E-God Interview part 3 just came up in the studio yesterday so we got Elvira's nasty ass transcribing it today. Should be up this week nigga. So quit sending me all this damn fucking little e-mails about yo god whas the word on number 3 kid? huh? Fuck that and fuck all ya'll who wrote in cause my fingers hurt.

OD the sagas continue forever.

My dick is ugly as fuck.

Peace to crack dealers and prostitutes world wide. Peace to Denmark. Peace to Clarks for the Wallies. Peace to Ms. RZA for having a beautiful pussy. Peace to RZA for da beats.

Bloop.

Psalmz
01-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Bitches Like Oils Over Pussy...

yeah nigga thats cock oil. Texas White Gold nigga. Splooge nigga. Cum. My fucking swimming babies son from mad dick sucks.

Gawd
01-10-2007, 02:51 PM
^^ dood is obsessed with ejaculate....ghey. i bet he rubs that shit on his face for his acne sores.....

Gawd
01-10-2007, 03:37 PM
ppl say i was slaughtered yet i never have been...

Psalmz
01-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Fuck this little french fry ass faggot bitch nah mean? I would love to squirt this little niggas cole slaw right out of his fucking bitch ears and shit son thats word life. Bang em clots thru dem banga tongue spots on all dem rough ems feel irie Blood cluuut... Dust off my rachets and dump everything I got through her fucking domepiece on everything kid.

Fucking cunt beeotch.

Bloop! Bloop!

TeknicelStylez
01-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Psalmz is back, BLOOP

Gawd
01-22-2007, 02:35 PM
dood sounds like a strung out hobo......

MsRzaRecTaH
01-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Peace 7.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Like whoa!

Tito_Para Enfrente
01-22-2007, 03:37 PM
What I S This S About.. // Im Out ... I'll Post U Punks Later..
Some New Stuff.. Some New.. Like From The Years >> But Some Younger They Dont Get .. So We Dont Understand.. So I Go Eat.. And Leaver 4 School >> Levas.. Levis

Psalmz
01-22-2007, 03:50 PM
One Blood. Yeah that shit is right motherfucker. I am back. I'm back nigga like fucking scwarzenbacher nigga I'm BOK! Yeah kid. So wassup nigga you little brown nosing little fucking bitch you? Huh? I wish I could rifle whip you with the barrel of my black Steyr AUG .223 right fucking now you small cock snarfing whore bitch. I'd break my scope mounts on your fucking eye sockets after I scrape that shit out with a fucking baby spoon you bitch. I'd let mad Shaolin niggas straight out the Riker gates fuck you until your little spine burst from swamp nuts popping off in your adrenal glands nigga. I fucking hate you you fucking bitch. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I would fucking scream out to the skies as I clamped my mitts around your neck and just watched your eyeballs glazen over when you die! I just wish I could murder you under the cold red moon of Death. I wish to the Gods I could claim your torn out throat as I hung it out of my pocket watching it slowly dry to my Dickies. Fucking lucky bitch.

Anyways motherfuckers.

Psalmz just got back from the Watergate and shit and I've been drunk all month so far. I printed out a bunch of pictures from Mz. Rzarectah's website and found myself stroking off mad nut clumps all weekend. I can just imagine her face all scrunched up from my cock banging against the bottom of her pussy basin and the vaginal juices just splattering all over the walls and shit. My dick and her pussy is no joke kid thats real talk. And it's not that I'm not out banging 12 different bitches of all races and religions a week - it's just I have a real fascination in my soul for this woman. And its something that transcends anything I have ever found in my entire Life. And I wish she was a part of my Life in some major form. But it's not and this is regrettable because it is truly my fault that we are not fucking each other's brains out right now. Other people are. My cock is as lonely as my accursed spiritual core. My heart is weighed before the Most High and found empty. So, unfortunately this is the real nature of Life and that shit sucks.

So fuck you all.

Especially you Ed you fucking little slut bitch cunt whore blooped on b.a.t.c.h. Fuck you.

P.S.
COMING SOON 2007: BLOOP 2 is scheduled for this week since I just got back from D.C. I'm going back to Shaol - Brooknam in March to do some real damage at Chung King and I'm going to wet alot of cats who thought they escaped from Hell's clutches. I got a new Glock and a sound suppressor that sounds like Mz. Rzarectah's pussy when its on gush. I got that sighting shit with the green laser nigga. And enough troop killers to swarm out any locust dens in the 5. So fuck you bitches and your so called niggas and them ho cause I got you.

Plus that interview the part III is almost here so keep your assholes clean. Apocalypse is coming...

BLOOP!!!!!!!!! :r

Gawd
01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
my name is semen and dood cant keep it out of his swollen mouth

TeknicelStylez
01-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Psalmz owns your face ed

Gawd
01-22-2007, 07:16 PM
naw mane......dood yells and rambles with incoherent insults and dull feelings of superiority. he has nothing on me and was destroyed several times in this thread.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Bloop, there it is!

Psalmz
01-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Ed. You stupid bitch. God I wish I could blow a .45 slug right through your fucking face right when you are saying "mane". I would vomit pizza pieces as I watched your skull scatter brains, eyeballs, and teeth all over my new fucking Chinese rugs. I'd drag your stupid ass outside to my backyard about 20 feet from my pool and take a shovel and use it to dice your corpse into chunks. Then I'd just kick you into a little hole and plant a fern right above you. One day I hope at least somebody takes the time to murder you in some godless manners. You fucking dumb bitch.

Blooped on b.a.t.c.h.

DIE!

INF
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
One time me an Psamlz kicked it at a Micky D's. That nigga ate about 70 something nuggets and we ended up gettin everything for free and thats about the point where He robbed them mf's and from there we split up directions cuz I kinda got scared. I didnt see the robbery thing comin and I had a full belly of milkshake and cheesburger. There was no way I was in any condition to run so I hid in the slide in the playroom area till they closed that night and then I snuck out. I thought about makin my own food real quick but I had to go cuz I remembered that I already had some chunky soup at home.

Gawd
01-23-2007, 12:20 PM
Ed. You stupid bitch. God I wish I could blow a .45 slug right through your fucking face right when you are saying "mane". I would vomit pizza pieces as I watched your skull scatter brains, eyeballs, and teeth all over my new fucking Chinese rugs. I'd drag your stupid ass outside to my backyard about 20 feet from my pool and take a shovel and use it to dice your corpse into chunks. Then I'd just kick you into a little hole and plant a fern right above you. One day I hope at least somebody takes the time to murder you in some godless manners. You fucking dumb bitch.

Blooped on b.a.t.c.h.

DIE!

zomfg im like so frightened by all of this. i may lawg off mane. ya know mane? i cant believe i cause this type of behavior in some ppl its like they are animals and i am their dominate master and they feel they need to lash out at me verbally in order to get my attention and love. like a young mentally lost cave child psalmz has spewed dribble and foam of passion onto the webs and it was all for me. it was all for me.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-23-2007, 12:37 PM

Blooped on b.a.t.c.h.

DIE!

What? Who are you anyway? :looking:

Gawd
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
psalmz is a dike who rides ma bawll sacks.......she is so in love with me.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah, figured as much. She probably gets owned every damn day of her(?) life.

Gawd
01-23-2007, 01:25 PM
si senor

Psalmz
01-24-2007, 12:57 PM
You useless bunch of faggots. I wish I could just take a spike and just punch it up into your guts. Both of you little gay hookers. Dirk you are a Queen. Ed you are just a stupid small bitch. All of you are equally faggot.

Fuck you.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2007, 12:59 PM
has any pictures of Psalmz surfaced yet on the interweb? Maybe one of the tubes is clogged.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Yeah hes on ODB's videos......

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah hes on ODB's videos......

huh? i dont understand

TeknicelStylez
01-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Fuck you too psalmz

BLOOP BLOOP

*Problem Child instrumental kicks in*

"thats the sound of the shit

hittin that toilet

that toiiiileeeett"

Gawd
01-24-2007, 01:13 PM
this is psalmz' way of crying out for attention and love. he is like a wounded child, frightened and hurt. he is cold. cold and alone. he needs us. wants us. and the only way he can express himslef is by screaming at his monitor, slobbering, foaming and flailing

Psalmz
01-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Naw toots that shit is just me bouncing my balls off of Mz Rzarectah's pictures I got layed out all over my table in the lab.

What? Oh so all of you little cock whores wanna turn against me is that it? You drama queens want to get back in drag and get blisters in your mouths from dick pubics cutting into your lips? Thats fine. The way I see it - you are all annoying bitches anyway nah mean? A real nigga can't fuck with mark street sluts like you corner hookers. I hate fucking cock goblins like you Tec and Ed and that other corny ass fuck.

If I had things my way - a fucking meat cleaver would have been whomped through your motherfucking necks a long time ago.

Thats right motherfuckers. I was in all them videos with Black Zu niggas. Imperial Munks from Lex and corner black markets nigga. Black rachets and buddha medallions. God I wish Mz. Rzarectah's legs were wrapped around my face right now. Holy shit. What my dick would do to her - planted deep in the center of her belly plowing diluvial floods of seed into her womb. Nigga I would be Noah. Her pussy would be the Earth flooded with cum is what that shit right there really is nah mean?
The Deludge nigga.

A nigga like me knows when niggas are tired of a niggas shit nigga especially when that niggas bitch is involved nigga. And all you are bitches nigga. And a black dick is what you'll find in a bitches mouth. So come on down you New B.A.T.C.H.lings. A new Batch crew thats fucked up shit right there partner. BATCH 2 is what I'll call it. Back in the day the original Batches were metafour, big ben, and some other fuckers. But now since they moved on the legend continues I guess. Tec, Ed, Dirk, and fuck it Robby can all join BATCH 2. Ya'll members congratulations you fucking dick slurping faggots. Get on the fucking track cause ya'll in the stable. Have fun with that shit.

Interview III is out tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Ms. Rzarectah I love you.

P.E.A.C.E.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Love Is Love... You Got All Mine.. U Got My Math Use It
Peace

Prolifical ENG
01-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Metafour, yo I remember that dude....guess he hasnt been here in a minute.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-24-2007, 02:48 PM
yeah what happened to meta?

Prolifical ENG
01-24-2007, 02:53 PM
well there still is a Meta4 that posts here, but

Metafour:

Last Activity: Sept 26 2006

MsRzaRecTaH
01-24-2007, 03:01 PM
well there still is a Meta4 that posts here, but

Metafour:

Last Activity: Sept 26 2006

Mhmm.. yo and wheres Deini?

Gawd
01-24-2007, 03:14 PM
psalmz is angry becuase his prostate exam was canceled.

Prolifical ENG
01-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Deni is still around somewhere

Psalmz
01-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Where the fuck is Ballistic? I thought that was my nigga right there u know? What the fuck son...

ed you are a sorry fucking bitch...

Mz. Rzarectah.... I talk about your poon-tang alot don't I?

Batch2 fuck all yall...

BLOOP!

Gawd
01-24-2007, 04:50 PM
psalmz you need some new material. no wonder your career went no where.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2007, 04:51 PM
I really dont understand Psalmz and his batch talk.

Gawd
01-24-2007, 04:52 PM
imagine a large female bird...like a seagull......understand now?

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2007, 04:53 PM
like a Big Bird, but it eats Mickey D's fries of parking lot pavement with hot sauce?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-24-2007, 04:53 PM
BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gawd
01-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Homosexuality (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=8990)
by *Robbydigital* (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&f=27)
Today 03:36 PM http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=719195#post719195)

lawls ^

MsRzaRecTaH
01-24-2007, 05:23 PM
BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Man I remember when you guys used to go at it.. then you met me in Cali and talked to the GOD.. that shit was crazy hahaahahahaahahahaa!!! :o

Gawd
01-24-2007, 05:23 PM
So Ben backed down?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Where the fuck is Ballistic? I thought that was my nigga right there u know? What the fuck son...

ed you are a sorry fucking bitch...

Mz. Rzarectah.... I talk about your poon-tang alot don't I?

Batch2 fuck all yall...

BLOOP!

He be posting.. but not on general chat.. i see him sometimes on
KTL.. once in a blue moon.....
and yeah god u talk a lot about my poon-tang a lot.. stop that shit yo!

Gawd
01-24-2007, 05:25 PM
he also talks alot about me....wonder which one he likes more.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-24-2007, 05:26 PM
So Ben backed down?

Yo I mean they still go at it on the forum.. I think before the crash
they used to go at it.. but I mean it was all Peace.. just bullshit u know...

hey ed...
u stay out in the desert? have u ever seen a ufo?
or heard stories about shit like that?

Gawd
01-24-2007, 05:28 PM
UFOS....lawls....yeah I have seen weird shit in them there skies.....

TSA
01-24-2007, 10:02 PM
i wish he would say something about me..

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-24-2007, 10:15 PM
So Ben backed down?

No, It was allgood call it a mutaul respect...He was cool when we spoke.

Bloo
01-24-2007, 10:34 PM
It always like that though. Internet thugs be gettin soft in public :lmao:

Psalmz
01-27-2007, 03:55 PM
hmmm...

yeah I'm sure you wouldn't shrink up like a fat italian pussy with ice water poured all over it when a big black nigga like me walked up on you and your fucking homies sonnie boy. Pups like you always bring a nasty smile to my grill when I think about ganking you for whatever you got. 'Nah naw peace dude c'mon man we didn't nothing to you please peace god c'mon you don't gotta do this shit man - we ain't gon say nothing just let us pass...' man fuck that shit you know what I'm sayin? And fuck pups like you who think you can talk that shit to Glock holders nah mean? That shit has no conscience. There ain't no walking away from that shit kid. Nope. Fuck a little piece of shit like you. Fuck a peace talk bitch.

Bigben? Yeah no doubt that was a trip when we actually talked. 2 you kiddies on here - all this shit right here if you don't see the humor behind it then you just a baby still nah mean? Big Ben is a cool cat because all this shit is a certain style at least in my writings and to me that shit cracks me up and thats because its a fucking certain chamber made for certain cats. Mz. RZA and Ben and most other peoples know either who I am or what this chamber is in reference to. Most of ya'll don't even know what the fuck you are talking about because this is deeper than you or your click or your fucking sixes.
And that really is why this shit is funny.

Peace Ben. I remember that shit when the Bells rang in SoCal and niggas got crazy son. Thats a memory.

RZA - You know you in my heart because you #1. The Poon-Tang you hold is sacred but it got a piece of my heart all twisted up in its folds and thats hard to deny. So U might hear more of my shit. but Peace tho. I'll get ahold of you soon enough - just quit giving my pussy away and shit....... :ouch:

The Interview 3 is almost here - long than expected but worth the anticipation because of the guests on there kid. Thats real. :r

fuck you batch2 bitches. Bloop.

Lil' Ruger
01-27-2007, 04:39 PM
hey ur an interesting character. lol.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-28-2007, 03:54 PM
hmmm...

yeah I'm sure you wouldn't shrink up like a fat italian pussy with ice water poured all over it when a big black nigga like me walked up on you and your fucking homies sonnie boy. Pups like you always bring a nasty smile to my grill when I think about ganking you for whatever you got. 'Nah naw peace dude c'mon man we didn't nothing to you please peace god c'mon you don't gotta do this shit man - we ain't gon say nothing just let us pass...' man fuck that shit you know what I'm sayin? And fuck pups like you who think you can talk that shit to Glock holders nah mean? That shit has no conscience. There ain't no walking away from that shit kid. Nope. Fuck a little piece of shit like you. Fuck a peace talk bitch.

Bigben? Yeah no doubt that was a trip when we actually talked. 2 you kiddies on here - all this shit right here if you don't see the humor behind it then you just a baby still nah mean? Big Ben is a cool cat because all this shit is a certain style at least in my writings and to me that shit cracks me up and thats because its a fucking certain chamber made for certain cats. Mz. RZA and Ben and most other peoples know either who I am or what this chamber is in reference to. Most of ya'll don't even know what the fuck you are talking about because this is deeper than you or your click or your fucking sixes.
And that really is why this shit is funny.

Peace Ben. I remember that shit when the Bells rang in SoCal and niggas got crazy son. Thats a memory.

RZA - You know you in my heart because you #1. The Poon-Tang you hold is sacred but it got a piece of my heart all twisted up in its folds and thats hard to deny. So U might hear more of my shit. but Peace tho. I'll get ahold of you soon enough - just quit giving my pussy away and shit....... :ouch:

The Interview 3 is almost here - long than expected but worth the anticipation because of the guests on there kid. Thats real. :r

fuck you batch2 bitches. Bloop.

Yoo you know how to get a hold of me.. hurry your ass home! Peace to the GOD.. be safe yo

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Peace Psalmz

Psalmz
01-30-2007, 06:04 PM
And thats how u get shit done nigguh.

Peace 2 da Godz and da Earths Universal.

Fuck Batch2. Nah mean?

Bloop nigga

Gawd
01-30-2007, 07:03 PM
must of just completed his water coloring .........

Psalmz
01-31-2007, 06:02 PM
ed. you fucking stupid bitch. I know a stupid fuck like you dies wrong and painfully. I just wish it was me who enjoyed ripping frozen human shit shards through your fucking vocal chords. Death will become you. I hate you and hope you die horribly. Fucking batch. Enjoy your team, hooker. :no:

Enjoy batch2.

bloop nigga.

Gawd
01-31-2007, 06:03 PM
^^all for me. Wow. Youre like my #1 fan now. fag. bloop batch nigga. allways talking about what youd do to me like your a ghey who is into big doods......damn im always on your mind.

Psalmz
01-31-2007, 06:18 PM
no you're just always on my fucking dick you little dyke bitch. how the fuck I wake up with a whore like you is beyond my fucking understand cunt but sometime I will dead that shit believe that shit nigga. I put that shit on my shields nigga I got fucking wolf niggas up in black pajamas waiting to fucking ghost delinquent bitches off like you and your little batch2 crew bitch. trick off your asshole elsewhere and move the fuck on you shady batch.

fuck off ho #(

Gawd
01-31-2007, 06:24 PM
blah blah blah bitch blah blah blah cunt blah blah bloop niggah blah blah blah.......your words are meaningless at best. Faggit.

*edits.....i see you even took time to pic out a few smileys for me.....AWWWWWWW how sweet.....your new rap name shall be 'faggatron tha man hole opener ' congrats.

pwnt

Psalmz
02-11-2007, 03:38 PM
ed my batch whats up toots? hows your butthole you fucking goofy faggot huh? what the fuck where are your little batch helpers and shheyit nigga?! fucking fruitcake pie eating bitch cream fag.

batch bloop!

Psalmz
02-26-2007, 12:04 PM
yesh yeah nigga i'm sick today my niggas and all you lil niggettes out there nah mean. Mad sickness got through my health mighty nigga now i'm wasted on the side sitting there on the injured list POW style nigga. My dick is the the only thing I got right now. But even that is fucking grossing me out nigga cause I think this fucking puerto rican bitch gave me fucking syphillis or some other burner all thru my cock nigga. I swear nigga my fucking cum is blue nigga. Like fucking purplish wads come flying out even when i'm jerking off to my Cassidey Rae downloads kid. Shit is fucked up. Even my piss is bloody nigga. I'mmina assassinate that fucking boriqua slut with a rusty rachet. So yeah I'm mad sick. No amount of kush can help the nigga.

I'm dying.

I should have just stuck to jacking off to ms rzarectah's website instead of trying to find some bitch that just looks and sounds like her and none of this bullshit would have happened to the Black Don Damani Don Dada nigga. Maybe if I get that motherfucker to cum on some vickies and mail that shit back to a nigga then ol dirty bastard will be a-ok nigga.

Ya heard that shit?!

BLOOP!

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2007, 12:13 PM
http://photos.photosig.com/photos/89/98/1939889-1c3fb217bfe44e04.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
02-26-2007, 01:17 PM
lmaoo u a fool!

Psalmz
02-26-2007, 01:32 PM
nah my niggette.

is thats foolish then niggas need other mechanisms of totality to make a nigga complete through forces of the wise. niggas now is lost nigga. nigga done been thru that chamber right there. thats the 6th cham. I done walked doggies through the gates eons ago and my wallies got scuffed son. Yeah nigga I got white wallies kiddo. My chain is larger than a 7.62 Nato bandolier wrapped around contra neck bands son. Thats real. I got live grenades on the reg dude. I swamped the camp last week and the whole platoon got swatted when a fucking pin fell out on accident. My tattoo ain't finished yet that I got Toon on nigga. I got paper. Fuck the pain nigga.

Rzarectah. U da bullet kid. Keep your wig tight, your nails done, and them tits perked up in the air like frontal missle silos nigga. Hey at least the Don Pappi Wardrobe Master Knotts didn't mention your pussy juice dripping off my supreme clientele right there now did I? What! ha ha Love is there in the air kid its springtime nigga.

Bloop 2007.

MsRzaRecTaH
02-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Peace 7
How you maintaining?

Psalmz
02-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Man I'm the soul controller of this whole shit right here since day one. I gave my peoples bar mitzvahs and strippers the other night, I got caught up in the space like a hawk the other day fucking hang gliding, and I was mad intoxicated all weekend breathing out dragon fire like old Smaug. I'm a ill dude.

And you. I got out of the penal and you don't call me or write me or nothing. My bones are broken kid. Every wing on my back is featherless right now. Lucifer showed me the way of broken angels already. Your essence and mine infused together would create an ethereal substance that would wave the galaxy into a fountain of eternity. Your lips implanted on my mouth would regenerate the Atlantean energy grid into the Power that was once envisioned eons ago.
I'm Hammurabi. You are my code. The Great Scientist Enki charted us thousands of years ago. You are Ninta.

We are meant to rule the Galaxy.

MsRzaRecTaH
02-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Check your PM inbox

Psalmz
02-28-2007, 12:25 PM
And that motherfuckers was all she wrote. You see the destinies can never be thwarted. Wu-Tang brought this whole shit together for me and mines. So go get yourz, selfish.

Fuck batches.

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2007, 03:43 PM
When is the E! True HollyWood Story of Psalmz coming out?

I want a full explanation of what youre all about

Psalmz
03-01-2007, 05:10 PM
that story is the greatest fucking story never ever told. bitches behold! Niggas die for this shit here nigga. Ms. RZA I will nigga I will!!!

The Interview part 3 is out soon niggas!

Operation Disgusto continues!

My dick is still infected with yellow scabs batch!

Bloop 6 is out soon too nigga!

Sexy Jasper
03-01-2007, 05:41 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/WretchwithWings/nevermindthebullocks302.jpg

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-02-2007, 08:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4QdZKzyEbU

Psalmz
03-02-2007, 04:17 PM
bloops on ed batch.

Psalmz
03-06-2007, 07:02 PM
nah son I'm not really sick no more. That shit was like a fucking virus youknowimean son? Like being dusted out and the whole 9 in a Da Nang trench with mad gooks tossing over mortar rounds all fucking month. Pieces of high niggas all over the ground and stuck in your boot treads and shit. Fucking mosquitoes nigga. Stinging you in swarms with the rain being all cold and shit. Got jungle rot and the mumps kid. Bug bumps swollen out through your socks, and fucking malaria dripping out the canteen son nah mean? Some Nam shit. Little zipper head whore got razorblades all embedded through her pussy trying to slice a GI niggas dick right the fuck off. Come back with agent orange nigga. Know why they call that shit Agent Orange you dumb fucking dump truck? Because that shit smells like fucking oranges.

You're going to Orange smelling Hell thats were your going nigga. Thats what they told me.

They just didn't say I'd have permanent knots gouged into my dick shaft from Gook syphilis after banging those asian jungle whores. Now my muthafucking cum bloops out white rice shaped segments of rotten sperm. Like my dick tip is an asshole right, and the cum wads are shit. Its like I'm shitting constipated white chunks all over bitches cunt ridges ya heard me? Bitches say it taste like dry chicken. Gross nigga. :r

Sometimes that shit comes yellow or kinda brownish nigga.

This one Rican ho from the Bronx threw up on my Timbo after she swallowed that shit from dick nigga. Fact is, my dick look like a fucking old turd nigga. A long, old, hairy, bumpy ass, smelly strand of shit nigga. But bitches will let me fuck the puss becuase its big nigga. Real big. Can't wait to stuff that shit into Mz. RZArectah's piehole sometime nah mean playboy? ha ha yeah nigga its me nigga and I'm back.

Fuck you batches.

Up you real black niggas.

Peace 2 Radaruckus.

The Interview coming soon when my lazy shitdick having ass uploads that shit. What nigga?:r

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.O.

Gawd
03-06-2007, 07:05 PM
faggot ^

Psalmz
03-06-2007, 07:06 PM
batch. go eat a twinkie.

Gawd
03-06-2007, 07:07 PM
what is a batch?

nah mea niggaz? i mea cmon

Psalmz
03-06-2007, 07:21 PM
ed = batch

Gawd
03-06-2007, 07:22 PM
oh that solved that mystery...way to graduate 1st grade. we now move onto more difficult problems.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-06-2007, 08:37 PM
lol

EAGLE EYE
03-06-2007, 08:39 PM
this whole psalmz thing is still puzzling me.

is he like cilva's fluffer? or what? i want answers. ....... i bet infinity has them, he knows everything.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Nah Infinity dont know about Psalmz.. only older heads

EAGLE EYE
03-06-2007, 08:41 PM
so u actually met him in real life though?

Gawd
03-06-2007, 10:28 PM
psalmz is some wu affiliate but he is ghey irl and wants to rape eD

03-07-2007, 08:18 AM
nah son I'm not really sick no more. That shit was like a fucking virus youknowimean son? Like being dusted out and the whole 9 in a Da Nang trench with mad gooks tossing over mortar rounds all fucking month. Pieces of high niggas all over the ground and stuck in your boot treads and shit. Fucking mosquitoes nigga. Stinging you in swarms with the rain being all cold and shit. Got jungle rot and the mumps kid. Bug bumps swollen out through your socks, and fucking malaria dripping out the canteen son nah mean? Some Nam shit. Little zipper head whore got razorblades all embedded through her pussy trying to slice a GI niggas dick right the fuck off. Come back with agent orange nigga. Know why they call that shit Agent Orange you dumb fucking dump truck? Because that shit smells like fucking oranges.

You're going to Orange smelling Hell thats were your going nigga. Thats what they told me.

They just didn't say I'd have permanent knots gouged into my dick shaft from Gook syphilis after banging those asian jungle whores. Now my muthafucking cum bloops out white rice shaped segments of rotten sperm. Like my dick tip is an asshole right, and the cum wads are shit. Its like I'm shitting constipated white chunks all over bitches cunt ridges ya heard me? Bitches say it taste like dry chicken. Gross nigga. :r

This one Rican ho from the Bronx threw up on my Timbo after she swallowed that shit from dick nigga. Fact is, my dick look like a fucking old turd nigga. A long, old, hairy, bumpy ass, smelly strand of shit nigga. But bitches will let me fuck the puss becuase its big nigga. Real big. Can't wait to stuff that shit into Mz. RZArectah's piehole sometime nah mean playboy? ha ha yeah nigga its me nigga and I'm back.

Fuck you batches.

Peace 2 Radaruckus.

The Interview coming soon when my lazy shitdick having ass uploads that shit. What nigga?:r

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.O.

finally something else than "ed is a batch", "fuck you batchez" .... boring...

nice read..... this time.
and the one time with that chick chokin on ya dick...

MsRzaRecTaH
03-08-2007, 03:20 PM
psalmz is some wu affiliate but he is ghey irl and wants to rape eD

yah something like that peace to the g.o.d.

WARPATH
03-08-2007, 03:25 PM

Fuck you batches.

Peace 2 Radaruckus.

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.O.

HA HA! ^O^

MsRzaRecTaH
03-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey I gotta ask u a question.. let me hit you on a PM.. its something that was discussed at work yesterday .. and I know you know the answer..

Psalmz
03-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Back to my dick.

yeah well basically i think all that shit is clearing up. that yellow scabby shit that was growing out like hard bee honey out of one of the veins on the side of my schlong. If you picked that shit off with like a flat head screwdriver it would bleed like how it bleeds when a lizard bites you in the dick nah mean? Red black blood nigga. Shit was fucking starting to stink kid on the real doe cause that shit was like when you walking out in the streets trying to get over there to the gods house and its mad hot, real humid like nah mean? And the ball sack is feeling real slippery up where the nut wrinkles meet the high thigh area and you ain't really washed it for like two days right? And you take that and you look in the mirror at the tilt, and you see that you got like this grey dead skin area. Filled with sweat, clammy skin, pee, dead cells, and decay. Smell like fish and dead puppies you knowimean nigga? Thats that same motherfucking smell that was coming down out of that yellow ruckus that was breaking out on my Black Staff of Apollo nigga. My dick was fucked up. That smell was coming down out of my boxers through my pants and out into the air around me. And lot of my women that I fuck for some reason lately - have some stink ass pussy too nigga. Like it matches that rotten smell from my dick and then it also goes above and beyond that shit as well nigga. Its horrible because then that smell mixes with my dick and its scent - and it just smells ghastly. I can really smell it right before I sit down on the toliet to take a shit - like when I pull my pants and drawls down and i gotta get my genitals ready for business nigga. I gotta angle my dick into the toliet bowl and its real long, thick, and heavy: so my cock tip and my balls always fucking dunk into the cold toliet water and mixes with whatever is on my dick and whats already in the bowl. And thats when I can really smell my dick funk, duke. And its fucked. And then so I shit right, I shit. And that shit plops down into the water and then my dick and balls mix with that shit water, and those bitches pussy juices that soaked into my dick skin mixes too, and then that shit coming out of my dick gets involved as an ingredient, and thats really why my cock is in such fucked up condition now today kid.

Comprende?

No matter what kind of soaps or bath treatments that I use on my dick it doesn't matter. No matter how hard I scrub, brush, or soak my dick it still fucking stinks like two week dead beached dolphin. I'm not playing nigga. Thats real. And it just gets worse. Now all my drawls and even my pants now smell like demon dick. What the fuck. :dead:

I can't believe women actually suck my cock when it smells the way it does. Its like a Brownsville sewer main in fucking July nigga. Its gully. But its real big and knobby and fine bitches only really care about dick size anyways, nigga. And money, but a bitch ain't gon get a fucking dime from me nigga. When I get a bitch - I got a bitch. A bitch will fuck anything nigga. Even if your dick looks like elephant stool.

But yeah back to Mz. Rzarectah ---- you can tell a woman like her - her pussy smells fucking amazing. Like fresh colorful spring flowers in the gardens of Eden. You probably can't even smell anything at all which to me is best nigga feel me? If it smells like cologne leave it alone. Thats what the Older Godz taught me nigga. Its probably just a nice fat little patch of pink flesh. Like a beautiful rose. Something you could just gnaw on for weeks. She could wrap those great legs around my waist and we could travel into the further regions of experience. I swear to the Gods nigga she has NEVER really fucked at all when you really look at it until she tucks in this G deeply nah mean? Niggas can't even rock the belts right nigga thats why I was born from the Earth nigga to crush Mz RZA and smash her cuban twat the fuck out kid. On white persians I'll slip them silk panties off with my teeth nigga. She'll look at my dick with amazement nigga. The dark eyes on my dimepiece senorita will be the size of baseballs as they reflect the huge swollen appendage swelling with cum as it aims itself towards her crotch. And when she takes it all in nigga her breathing will be labored nigga. She'll start to have panic attacks and hyper ventilating and shit. But that woman will cum quick and hard believe that homeboy. Her legs will be shaking, her pussy twitching and shooting out juices, toes curling tightly, shrieking a niggas name out loud nigga. Her first series of orgasm will put her body into a fantastic state of shock on the real. I'mmina stretch that right there nigga. I'm the Don of this shit here kiddies. My nutsack will bruise the shit out of Lady RZA's ass cheeks from them shits thumping against her all violently with every thrust I penetrate down into her, you know what I'm saying God? Her tattoo's ink will permanently fuse into my bare skin from her bending over against me when I'm hitting that shit hard from the back. Damn son. God damn man, I want to fuck her sooo bad thun. Thats crazy.

I'm going to go to her site right fucking now and whack one off right quick while I think about that shit in my mind vision kid.

fuck......

Ahhhhh that felt fucking gooooood nigga. Thanks Mz. RZA for that update my nigga. Keep that pussy hair trimmed up and I'll bring the pain as soon as all this shit heals on my shit nah mean? :mexico:

Fuck well thats it niggas and bitches. You fucking ugly motherfuckers. Fuck you BBC and ed you fucking despicable little crumb bitch. Fuck you.

Bloop 27 coming out soon niggas. Thats when you learn how IT healed up. 36 chambers nigga. 5 deadly venoms. Wu-Tang Sword style. Peace to Method Man for being a fucking fruit cake.

P.E.A.C.E.

B.L.O.O.P.

:no:

INF
03-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Ayo, check it out. P is not a General , if thats what you are thinkin about Robby. He's just fam and thats that. Aint no talkin about it cuz if dude wanted any new cats to know then he would let it be known and to step into the area of talking about it before him is like a hazardous zone.