PDA

View Full Version : Wu-corp i.q test

PALEFORCE
01-15-2012, 11:53 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/stupidpeople-1.jpg

Robert
01-16-2012, 12:48 AM
What do you know about the views of Christopher Hitchens? He supported the Iraq war, was a viscious critic of fundamentalist Islam, and called 9/11 truthers and people like you "crackpot fascists".

Do you believe in evolution?

Are you against circumcision or genital mutilation?

Why is Thomas Paine more relevent than the other founding fathers?

CEITEDMOFO
01-16-2012, 12:52 AM
Pwnded

EAGLE EYE
01-16-2012, 01:33 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwmku7cvdX1r0nkxfo1_500.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-16-2012, 01:39 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/v7v91w.jpg

hey who's this?

if you can't answer, you are what's wrong with the internet.

Robert
01-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Do the muslim KTL posters on this board respect the opinions of Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

Yeah, post this picture in KTL and let's see what those guys have to say about a woman whose genitals were mutilated when she was 5 years old.

That would be a far more interesting conversation than this idiotic IQ test that says nothing at all about the world's problems.

check two
01-16-2012, 02:18 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lme9jhCtG21qgd814o1_500.jpg

KERZO
01-16-2012, 03:27 AM
http://blogs.southflorida.com/citylink_dansweeney/moran.jpg

Mumm Ra
01-16-2012, 06:31 AM
not only does the photo contain retarded logic, it has an unnecessary question mark.

Frank Sobotka
01-16-2012, 08:32 AM
I only know who she is because of people using her for material like this.
Hating something only makes it stronger. To this day I still wouldn't know what twilight or jersey shore was if it wasn't for people constantly making fun of them.

Also, is that Hirshi Ali? and if so, what did she do to get on that list?

hey who's this?

if you can't answer, you are what's wrong with the internet.
The guy that created some essential piece of coding that makes the internet as we see it today possible, while nobody gives him any credit. I just can't remember what he did, please refresh my memory.

EAGLE EYE
01-16-2012, 11:22 AM
That's Dennis Ritchie. He created the C programming language and co-created Unix with a friend. Without him this world would still be in the stone ages. He died about a week after Jobs.

Frank Sobotka
01-16-2012, 11:38 AM
That's Dennis Ritchie. He created the C programming language and co-created Unix with a friend. Without him this world would still be in the stone ages. He died about a week after Jobs.
I knew it was something with random letters, I almost thought the http thing but that didn't sound right.

Apple's OS was based on Unix too right?

EAGLE EYE
01-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Yes

june181972
01-16-2012, 12:26 PM
What's wrong with the world is not that the masses lack the knowledge of who these people in these pictures are, or who these names being dropped are; that's bordering on idolatry. What's wrong is that the knowledge that these people have is not made readily available, nor is it made appealing to the masses.

ShaDynasty
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
i know 3 of them lmao, i don't know who the drunk ho is though

diggy
01-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Ayan and hitchens don't belong on that list.

cinemapasta
01-16-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't know any of them, but that Indonesian chick looks mad busted.

Nasty Nash
01-17-2012, 02:15 AM
What's wrong with the world is not that the masses lack the knowledge of who these people in these pictures are, or who these names being dropped are; that's bordering on idolatry. What's wrong is that the knowledge that these people have is not made readily available, nor is it made appealing to the masses.
AGREE!

Very flawed idea. It's pretentious to think that "you" are the problem with the world if "you" don't know who that is and "I" do.

EAGLE EYE
01-17-2012, 02:32 AM
Actually that knowledge is more readily available right now than in any other time in history. You can thank the internet for that.

It will always be unappealing to the masses because most people choose the neural path of least resistance in their daily activities/decision making. Why read Dickens when you can watch children in adult bodies attempt to pawn xboxes and throw temper tantrums on camera?

Uncle Steezo
01-17-2012, 03:20 AM
IDGAF if you know those people or not. what kind of person are you?

the world lacks sympathy and empathy. no amount of science and technology will ever solve the worlds problems when people can't adopt the golden rule.

Edgar Erebus
01-17-2012, 05:37 AM

OH PLEASE PLEASE, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME, YOU CAN CUT OFF MY ARM, YOU CAN BURY ME ALIVE, JUST DON'T TOUCH MY ISLAM! PLEASE!

the world lacks sympathy and empathy. no amount of science and technology will ever solve the worlds problems when people can't adopt the golden rule.

This.

PALEFORCE
01-17-2012, 09:09 AM

7v8qtZ3I5AM

Robert
01-17-2012, 09:58 AM

How predictable that you, the defender of all things islamic, would say this.

Robert
01-17-2012, 10:04 AM

Yeah I have to agree with that. I do think though that ignorance has a lot to do with the way in which people behave. Most people just aren't exposed to enough thought-provoking material.

diggy
01-17-2012, 10:59 AM
How predictable that you, the defender of all things islamic, would say this.

It's more of me not seeing them as intellectuals or as people doing anything of benefit for society. Ayan is an angry confused woman and Hitchens was more of a failed comedian than an intellectual.

Do you think they belong in the ranks of Freud, Einstein, and Hawkings?

IrOnMaN
01-17-2012, 01:24 PM
People will always value entertainers more than scientists, doctors, engineers, teachers, and inventors. Television has more value than books and articles.

In America, it is all about what can generate more money in terms of entertainment, not about what is knowledgable.

EAGLE EYE
01-17-2012, 02:15 PM
For the record, Snooki's book is on the the New York times best seller list.

Idiocracy is imminent.

june181972
01-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Actually that knowledge is more readily available right now than in any other time in history. You can thank the internet for that.
If we are talking about "the world," then the internet is not readily available to the masses. Besides, one would first need a proper formal education that can be applied in society before they would even be able to effectively search the internet for that knowledge. Plenty of people, for plenty of reasons, are improperly educated all over the world.
It will always be unappealing to the masses because most people choose the neural path of least resistance in their daily activities/decision making. Why read Dickens when you can watch children in adult bodies attempt to pawn xboxes and throw temper tantrums on camera?
Pardon me for quoting Mr Miyagi from Karate Kid, but there is no such thing as a bad student, only a bad teacher.(IMO) When the human brain learns something new by overcoming some level of challenge, it is positively stimulated and is inclined to want to go further. Of course the average person can't be mentally stimulated by doctorate level physics or neurology. But if a teacher can't make introductory physical science appealing to a 4th grader, something is not right. Not blaming the teacher individually, it could be an institutional problem, but something, somewhere is wrong. Shameless foolishness satisfies one's emotions more so than their intellect. The mind prefers applicable knowledge.
It's more of me not seeing them as intellectuals or as people doing anything of benefit for society. Ayan is an angry confused woman and Hitchens was more of a failed comedian than an intellectual.

Some people's blanket hatred will keep them from seeing the obvious logic in this statement.
I remember that guy Hitchens from the show Real Time with Bill Maher. He was just a rabble rousing warmonger. I would pretty much say the same about Thomas Paine.

Living-jism
01-17-2012, 06:48 PM

word!!!!

Although, do u practice wat u preach?

Robert
01-18-2012, 12:16 AM

I agree with you that they don't really fit into this strange grouping of individuals. However, I disagree that they have done nothing to benefit society.

Calling Hitchens a failed comedian is a horrible insult and sells him a long way short of what he actually was.

As for Ayaan, you might have a point to some degree.

Robert
01-18-2012, 12:20 AM
I remember that guy Hitchens from the show Real Time with Bill Maher. He was just a rabble rousing warmonger.

At the risk of looking like the defender of all things Hitchens, if that is your only knowledge of him maybe you should reserve judgement on the man because your conclusion is way off the mark.

IrOnMaN
01-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I can't hear a damn thing on Youtube.com nor can I watch online shows. WTH?

check two
01-18-2012, 04:57 PM
^^

wshhaDiU4J2dK8FTQS2r