PDA

View Full Version : **The Roots f. Project Pat**

MissleR245
10-29-2005, 05:40 AM
What's up with this..no diss to Project Pat but I thought they was all bro educated conscious music but I'm not really suprised the went to lameville since Illadepth Halflife. This just uninspires real emcees and the real hip hop movement

arcane
10-29-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm surprised, and I have to disagree - I don't think they've ever made a weak album. I'm surprised you think "Things Fall Apart" is lame... most people who like the Roots at all love that album. Plus The Tipping Point was ill (one of the best of 2004 IMO) and Phrenology was different but still very good.... just my thoughts. Peace.

MissleR245
10-29-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm surprised, and I have to disagree - I don't think they've ever made a weak album. I'm surprised you think "Things Fall Apart" is lame... most people who like the Roots at all love that album. Plus The Tipping Point was ill (one of the best of 2004 IMO) and Phrenology was different but still very good.... just my thoughts. Peace.
My bad Things Fall Apart was the shit I totally forgot about that album and to me after Things Fall Apart :spin:

snapple
10-29-2005, 05:21 PM
"went to lameville"

youre a homo man, things fall apart is my favorite roots album. and project pat is funny as fuck, chicken head, just cause youre an herb and you don't get it doesn't make it wack man...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-29-2005, 05:59 PM
The Tipping Point was a ill lp man too me they've never been lame
Things Fall Apart is great lp

PDTantisocial
10-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Why you sayin' they went to lameville, then? I ain't a big Project Pat fan, but whatever, they can work with whoever the fuck they want to as long as they keep makin' good music [And they have been]. Yeah, Illadelph was their best shit, Things Fall Apart is close to a 5 star album, Phrenology, it was pretty tight, The Tipping Point was the shit.

triggahappy187
10-29-2005, 06:41 PM
damn that's a weird combo i'd give it a listen

PDTantisocial
10-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Ain't that track the one that was supposed to be on Phrenology, supposedly the last track Malik ever did with 'em?

tical2000
10-30-2005, 02:23 AM
saying the ROOTS are lame exposes you as a herb........The ROOTS are one of the few dope groups out there today......all there albums are good