PDA

View Full Version : FBI shuts down Megaupload 24 hours after Swiss Beatz revealed as*CEO

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 05:04 PM
http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/19/megaupload-shut-down-swiss-beatz-ceo-fbi-piracy/

the war has started and SOPA isnt even law yet.

MonkeySmuggler
01-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Gotta give props to Swiss Beats haha!

Wh0am3ye?
01-19-2012, 05:16 PM
That's bullshit, MU was one of the fastest file hosts. Like I seen other people say, R.I.P Megaupload.

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 05:20 PM
For the longest time it sounded like the company had no ties to US soil, and the owner was a rich Russian investor. Apparently appointing Swiss as CEO was all the feds needed for a green light?

Apparently Youtube is protected under the DMCA safe harbors, but others aren't?

LoTec
01-19-2012, 05:23 PM
fuck

check two
01-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Putlocker/sockshare and Videoweed are where it's at to stream shows. No time limits.

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Maybe the concept of "file sharing" will enter a retarded prohibition-type phase since apparently only evil people share files. No one would ever use it for legitimate purposes.

Wh0am3ye?
01-19-2012, 05:42 PM
http://www.3news.co.nz/Megauploads-Kim-Schmitz-arrested-in-Auckland-site-shut-down/tabid/412/articleID/240007/Default.aspx

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Lmao @ his last name being Dotcom

ShaDynasty
01-19-2012, 05:49 PM
i should probably learn to read lol

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 06:01 PM
always knew swizz beats was a cunt.

seriously fuck him he makes $100,000 a beat and still has to fuck with people that for the most part just use downloads for promotion or to test the product like so many gum rubbing colombians with white suits and shades.

What exactly are you trying to say here? He's a cunt because he was running a separate business entity outside of the music sphere? Or because he apparently reaped the profits of (insert bogus mpaa/riaa figure) these last few years?

ShaDynasty
01-19-2012, 06:07 PM
I misread a few posts and thought swizz was ceo of sopa, boy do i feel like a twitter thug.

still don't like swizz cos hes wack other than a few songs, but sopa are cunts, if they carry on like this the internet will get lame. i read that millions of youtube videos might get taken down over this bullshit, as if its affecting anyones sales.

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 06:31 PM
lobby dollars @ work.

Let's throw in the towel and destroy our last life line this country has for job growth and innovation. Let's set Silicon Valley on fire because the Rupert Murdochs are sitting in their shit-packed adult diapers, screaming because one will by the 3rd sequel for Harold & Kumar.

We can let the baby boomers take us down with them or we can start the mass euthanization process.

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 06:53 PM
http://rt.com/usa/news/anonymous-doj-universal-sopa-235/

roffle

Frank Sobotka
01-19-2012, 06:56 PM
ndaa passes, nobody really rages.
Megaupload shuts down, automatic war against the US.

But seriously, how does american claim to be a democracy when the rich can throw the poor in jail for eating the crumbs out of their beard.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2012, 07:21 PM
You aint kidding Rob.

The Baby Boomer generation is one of the most self righteous, self absorbed, spoiled and outright selfish groups.

There will be a huge relief when they die off, its unfortunate for us, that we were the children of them and will be affected most by their selfishness.

They possess none of their parents stoicism and sense of community and instead see the world through their Economic Miracle of the 50's Leavie it To Beaver upbringing.

Simply put, they do not even come close to understanding struggle. This will be one of the first generations whose children were worse off financially than they're parents....on the whole.

I'm not putting all the wrongs of the world on them, they have had their good moments, but for the most part they think they are more important, smarter, and the lack the ability, so it seems, to pass the torch.

Micromanagers. Control Freaks.....ironic considering they were part of the Flower and Free Love generation.

I guess time will tell, how Gen X, Y the millenials turn out...who knows.

Soul Controller
01-19-2012, 07:32 PM
http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/19/megaupload-shut-down-swiss-beatz-ceo-fbi-piracy/

the war has started and SOPA isnt even law yet.

indeed war has started,

wait till it gets worse, this is just the start as u stated..

8O0Cbw071Nw

Poison Flowerz!
01-19-2012, 07:39 PM
just found this PRESS RELEASE on THEPIRATEBAY.ORG

"INTERNETS, 18th of January 2012.
PRESS RELEASE, FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.

Over a century ago Thomas Edison got the patent for a device which would "do for the eye what the phonograph does for
the ear". He called it the Kinetoscope. He was not only amongst the first to record video, he was also the first person
to own the copyright to a motion picture.

Because of Edisons patents for the motion pictures it was close to financially impossible to create motion pictures
in the North american east coast. The movie studios therefor relocated to California, and founded what we today call
Hollywood. The reason was mostly because there was no patent.
There was also no copyright to speak of, so the studios could copy old stories and make movies out of them - like
Fantasia, one of Disneys biggest hits ever.

So, the whole basis of this industry, that today is screaming about losing control over immaterial rights, is that they
circumvented immaterial rights. They copied (or put in their terminology: "stole") other peoples creative works,
without paying for it. They did it in order to make a huge profit. Today, they're all successful and most of the
studios are on the Fortune 500 list of the richest companies in the world. Congratulations - it's all based on being
able to re-use other peoples creative works. And today they hold the rights to what other people create.
If you want to get something released, you have to abide to their rules. The ones they created after circumventing
other peoples rules.

The reason they are always complainting about "pirates" today is simple. We've done what they did. We circumvented the
rules they created and created our own. We crushed their monopoly by giving people something more efficient. We allow
people to have direct communication between eachother, circumventing the profitable middle man, that in some cases take
over 107% of the profits (yes, you pay to work for them).
It's all based on the fact that we're competition.
We've proven that their existance in their current form is no longer needed. We're just better than they are.

And the funny part is that our rules are very similar to the founding ideas of the USA. We fight for freedom of speech.
We see all people as equal. We believe that the public, not the elite, should rule the nation. We believe that laws
should be created to serve the public, not the rich corporations.

The Pirate Bay is truly an international community. The team is spread all over the globe - but we've stayed out of the
USA. We have Swedish roots and a swedish friend said this:
The word SOPA means "trash" in Swedish. The word PIPA means "a pipe" in Swedish. This is of course not a coincidence.
They want to make the internet inte a one way pipe, with them at the top, shoving trash through the pipe down to the
rest of us obedient consumers.
The public opinion on this matter is clear. Ask anyone on the street and you'll learn that noone wants to be fed with
trash. Why the US government want the american people to be fed with trash is beyond our imagination but we hope that
you will stop them, before we all drown.

SOPA can't do anything to stop TPB. Worst case we'll change top level domain from our current .org to one of the
hundreds of other names that we already also use. In countries where TPB is blocked, China and Saudi Arabia springs to
mind, they block hundreds of our domain names. And did it work? Not really.
To fix the "problem of piracy" one should go to the source of the problem. The entertainment industry say they're
creating "culture" but what they really do is stuff like selling overpriced plushy dolls and making 11 year old girls
become anorexic. Either from working in the factories that creates the dolls for basically no salary or by watching
movies and tv shows that make them think that they're fat.

In the great Sid Meiers computer game Civilization you can build Wonders of the world. One of the most powerful ones
is Hollywood. With that you control all culture and media in the world. Rupert Murdoch was happy with MySpace and had
no problems with their own piracy until it failed. Now he's complainting that Google is the biggest source of piracy
in the world - because he's jealous. He wants to retain his mind control over people and clearly you'd get a more
honest view of things on Wikipedia and Google than on Fox News.

Some facts (years, dates) are probably wrong in this press release. The reason is that we can't access this information
when Wikipedia is blacked out. Because of pressure from our failing competitors. We're sorry for that.

THE PIRATE BAY, (K)2012"

Poison Flowerz!
01-19-2012, 07:50 PM
"In response to today’s federal raid on the file sharing service Megaupload, hackers with the online collective Anonymous have broken the websites for the Department of Justice, Universal Music Group, RIAA and Motion Picture Association of America."

lol anonymous is still slaughteringg everything

from ANONYMOUS Twitter:

AnonymousIRC AnonymousIRC
wmg.com is another #TangoDown by #OpMegaupload. The pirates aren't heading home at all! #Anonymous
25 minutes ago

LOL, all the sites are down, tryy them

MaskedAvenger
01-19-2012, 07:51 PM
damn Megaupload was the best one

Frank Sobotka
01-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Rob posted an article last week or something that said that first the music industry tried to ban the radio, the TV, the VHS and finally the DVD.
History is on our side.

etze
01-19-2012, 08:24 PM
a cyber war just started
and if they make more arrests shit gonna get real

CEITEDMOFO
01-19-2012, 09:26 PM
16x6BIUpZKg

Mr. R&B
01-19-2012, 11:40 PM
This country's devilish corporate owned Government needs to be destroyed.

Come investigate me for posting this F.B.I., I'm not scared of you fuck niggers.

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2012, 11:46 PM
ROFiLL
o0Wvn-9BXVc

mega upload song > we are the world

check two
01-20-2012, 01:49 AM
That didn't take long lol

This is the NEW MEGAUPLOAD SITE! we are working to be back full again

http://megaupload.au.tc/

Dirty Knowledge
01-20-2012, 01:52 AM

Ahaha real shit

MaskedAvenger
01-20-2012, 02:11 AM
LOL @ not being able to access wikipedia, all you had to do was hit 'cached'.

Im totally fuckin clueless as to whats going on with this, can somebody explain to me in few words what the fuck is happening.

check two
01-20-2012, 02:15 AM

Im totally fuckin clueless as to whats going on with this, can somebody explain to me in few words what the fuck is happening.

http://megaupload.au.tc/

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2012, 02:22 AM

just read through the infographic: http://americancensorship.org/infographic.html

Both proposed bills will allow rights holders, mainly the MPAA & RIAA to circumvent the court system and essentially shut down or black list domains from ISP DNS servers in the event of anything they deem "piracy". Powers which are over-kill in the hands of a group of very irresponsible people who are willing to destroy the concept of an open web to protect profits from a dying business model.

Apart from aggravating regular web users, it's most dangerous side effect is hindering innovation. Tech start-ups and well established web companies wouldn't be protected by the safe harbor provision from the 1997 DMCA.

Youtube recently won in court because they are and (Should) be protected by a safe harbor.

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2012, 02:24 AM
last time im explaining this, because youtube has hundreds of videos covering it

SL33
01-20-2012, 02:49 AM
So, US are censoring internet just like China and Iran?

lol @ Swizz.

I agree on Nicky's views about baby-boom generation.

MaskedAvenger
01-20-2012, 03:03 AM
last time im explaining this, because youtube has hundreds of videos covering it

thanx, now i feel special

yonder
01-20-2012, 03:23 AM
if it goes through the whole "land of the free" is out of the window i guess? pretty awful to be up there with countries such as syria, iran and china...

this shit is sad and if it actually goes through europe might be next. next year or in 10, who knows?

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2012, 04:17 AM
The EU has been working on identical laws. Wikileaks exposed how the US recently coerced Spain into adopting something similar to SOPA. Probably threatened them w/ sanctions..

Soul Controller
01-20-2012, 08:26 AM
I think the message is clear,

if you want to be a pirate, work in the financial sector, where you can buy governments.. and make lots (print) debt based money..

[insert any max keiser show here, ill go with the latest one]

-ApuJMVMYWc

WQI0PMPjHIk

I would estimate, from the numbers on various irc servers, that their was close to a million anon's taking part in the events of last night.

i know their was 480,000 fucking with just the DOJ

jf7oVJ3Shbg

freedom of information means, a knowledgeable populous, which is what the ones in power do not want,. control the flow of information, and you haz it easy.

this week in the uk, they have been trying to pass copywrong laws, which include material that has been in the public domain for over 300 years.. WTF are these jokers for real??

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407041_285349358186163_100001333027178_751431_8554 27638_n.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
01-20-2012, 10:12 AM
WHO MADE THiS
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407041_285349358186163_100001333027178_751431_8554 27638_n.jpg
IS A VIRGIN

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2012, 10:39 AM
^
LOL

I think the Feds seizing megaupload and all their assets is a classic bait & switch. The reaction anonymous carried out is exactly what they were looking for in light of all of the positive anti-sopa/pipa chatter.

noisebeat
01-20-2012, 10:44 AM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/921/ipxdz2wfcopie.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-20-2012, 10:51 AM
I wonder when the FBI is going to shut down wu-corp for piracy...

BUTT-piracy

Get it?

(because you are all gays)

That is all.

Soul Controller
01-20-2012, 10:51 AM
another image, made by countless virgins.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly2hz5rYv31qi0ocso1_500.jpg

THE MASON
01-20-2012, 10:58 AM
the way i see it

its some frail ass old people fighting against frail ass nerds.

all somehow we all live in terror of what one side might do.

making us all seem more sheeplike then ever.

neither of these two sides should have as much sway as they do.

for me life goes on beyond the internet and corparate politics

oDoUoSoKo
01-20-2012, 11:09 AM
lmfao^^

Soul Controller
01-20-2012, 11:14 AM
^^ (Bronze not dusk :p ) how?? life is dictated by corporate politics..
do you just want to vote? and then nothing come of it??

wouldnt you rather have you voice heard? or do somthing about it

'Be the change, you want to see in the world' gandhi

why do you live in terror? if the information was freely available, then you wouldnt live in fear,.

i dont think you understand what anonymous is or represents..
Have you seen the world wide civil disobediance protests? do you know what they are protesting? ( no its not anti capitalism)
if you cant tell,. people have had enough of governments who claim to represent the people, doing everything to stop the people, from lies to corporate bailouts at the tax payers expense..

this goes way beyong teh interwebz.

this is a very good piece, by cnn.. (suprisingly)

NDhEHkqGbxA

talking about cnn,. they just did this news clips

sdIgaH4Qh6M

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/403239_106056752850260_100003378072423_30906_13704 42686_n.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
01-20-2012, 11:17 AM
*(in reference to the hitler pic)

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2012, 01:00 PM
I wonder when the FBI is going to shut down wu-corp for piracy...

BUTT-piracy

Get it?

(because you are all gays)

That is all.

Wucorp going black for a day is not possible because some devil would fuck it up by eating a bologna sandwich w/ extra mayo.

I prefer to protest KTL censorship by hanging a bag of suet around my neck

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Hahahaha bologna sad witch with extra mayo shutting wu Corp down,man I cN see it happening too

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2012, 01:27 PM
i love mayo

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2012, 04:18 PM
LMAO @ the details. This juicepig brought this on himself

NEWS

WE READ THE MEGAUPLOAD INDICTMENT PAPERS SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO
By Patrick McGuire

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/6c5ce6279968590754381e2d5812c72d.jpg

In less than 24 hours, Megaupload has gone from the world's largest broadcaster of pirated material to the most interesting criminal case in US digital law. Megaupload's seizure came just a few hours after the news broke that its CEO was Swizz fucking Beatz, leaving the world's head spinning as it struggles to figure out how the guy who left his lady for Alicia Keys and produced this DMX song was at the head of a piracy ring.

Almost immediately after Megaupload was shut down, Anonymous responded by crashing the websites of the FBI, MPAA, RIAA and Universal Music Group. A lot of people in "the media" have been talking about the case today, but no one seems to have taken the time to read through the leaked 72-page US government document regarding the indictment. What with Megaupload down, we had nothing better to do so we read the whole thing cover to cover. Here are the juicy details:

- The indictment points to "popular linking" sites that help drive traffic to Megaupload. They name Ninjavideo, but Icefilms is never mentioned. How old is this thing?

- Elite employees at Megaupload had access to an unadulterated search engine of Megaupload's contents. That is fucking awesome.

- Once Google realized what Megaupload was up to, they pulled all of their Adsense ads. Megaupload responded by developing their own advertising network called Megaclick.

- The DMCA compliant tool Megaupload had installed to help major US institutions pull copyrighted files from Mega servers was, of course, flawed. If a user uploaded something like, say, The Hangover, Megaupload would search its servers for a matching file. It would delete the link submitted despite knowing about tens or hundreds or even thousands of other links to the same file. Basically it was a super clever fuck you to the copyright holder.

- The US government is clinging to evidence that Megaupload's owner, Kim Dotcom, shared the song "Nah" by*50 Cent featuring Mobb Deep in 2006. Seriously. This is one of their major claims. "On or about December 3, 2006, KIM DOTCOM distributed a Megaupload.com link to a music file entitled “05-50_cent_feat._mobb_deep-nah-c4.mp3." He is also accused of having a really fucking stupid name.

- Kim is a resident of Hong Kong and New Zealand. He is also a citizen of Finland and Germany.

- According to the US government, Kim made $42 million off of Megaupload in 2010.

- Megaupload has servers in Virginia, DC, California, and Toronto.

- $110 million has flowed through Mega's Paypal account since 2006.

- Megaupload sought to download and re-upload all of YouTube's content onto its own site, Megavideo, to mask the pirated content that lurked beneath its front page.

- "Mega Conspiracy has paid more than $65 million to hosting providers around the world for computer leasing, hosting, bandwidth… Mega Conspiracy affirmatively chose to financially reward specific uploaders of infringing copies of copyrighted content."

- Private emails between Megaupload employees make it very clear that they were were running an illegal operation but didn't really care. In one exchange, an employee wrote, “We have a funny business... modern days pirates :)” to which another responded, “We’re not pirates, we’re just providing shipping services to pirates :)”

- Thanks to their rewards program for loyal uploaders, they paid out 55k to a user who had 5,845 files of Vietnamese content, at least 10 DVD rips, some porn, and (what looked like) an Italian TV series.

- Megaupload was paying Carpathia, their Virginia-based hosting company, between $700,000 and $1 million per month from a bank account in Hong Kong.

- Cogent Communications, an Atlanta-based ISP, was making a steady $1 million per month from May 2009 until February 2011.

- Megaupload spent $2.4 million on yacht rentals in June 2011 alone.

- The US government is after $175 million in assets, including 59 different bank accounts. Many of them Chinese. Two are from Citibank.

- The US is looking for at least 14 Benzes, a Predator statue, two 108 inch TVs, a Seadoo, a 1957 Cadillac, a Maserati, and a Mini Cooper.

-Kim owned a Rolls Royce Phantom with a license plate that read "GOD." Some of the tags on his other cars included: GUILTY, STONED, GOOD, CEO, MAFIA, and HACKER.

Ultimately, what we can learn from this whole Megupload fiasco is that, yes, Mega was completely aware they were running a criminal operation. They made a gigantic amount of money and it will certainly go down as one of the most insane digital operations ever. Unfortunately, its timing around the SOPA controversy will probably function as a severe detriment to the freedom of the internet, but only time will tell. For now we can only marvel at the legacy of a man who built a multi-million dollar fortune off of DVD rips.

UPDATE: The Fader is now reporting Swizz Beatz was not Megaupload's CEO, and was "never involved in any meaningful way."*

@patrickmcguire

By Patrick McGuire 2 hours ago

check two
01-20-2012, 04:25 PM
hahahah

looks like palehorse?

Mr. R&B
01-20-2012, 04:30 PM
FBI = Fuck Boyz Ikkkorporated

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-20-2012, 04:34 PM
The plot thickens

ShaDynasty
01-20-2012, 04:45 PM
haha swizz beats is outta there, bought the judge or something with the pocket change he made off one of his 2 note casio bashing hunks of shit.

SKAMPOE
01-20-2012, 05:21 PM
megaupload is back and in full effect

check two
01-20-2012, 05:23 PM
^^
didn't read previous posts

THE MASON
01-20-2012, 05:57 PM
^^ (Bronze not dusk :p ) how?? life is dictated by corporate politics..
do you just want to vote? and then nothing come of it??

wouldnt you rather have you voice heard? or do somthing about it

'Be the change, you want to see in the world' gandhi

why do you live in terror? if the information was freely available, then you wouldnt live in fear,.

i dont think you understand what anonymous is or represents..
Have you seen the world wide civil disobediance protests? do you know what they are protesting? ( no its not anti capitalism)
if you cant tell,. people have had enough of governments who claim to represent the people, doing everything to stop the people, from lies to corporate bailouts at the tax payers expense..

this goes way beyong teh interwebz.

this is a very good piece, by cnn.. (suprisingly)

NDhEHkqGbxA

talking about cnn,. they just did this news clips

sdIgaH4Qh6M

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/403239_106056752850260_100003378072423_30906_13704 42686_n.jpg

i dont, did you not comprehend my post?

my life wil go on regardless of what happens to the internet.

i dont live in terror, cause i could care very very little what happens to these major companies and the internet in general

sure its useful, but its makes people apathetic and latent as fuck.

*thought of general people* "why go out and find something info, its on the internet already" you can say all we do is get lied too all you want but i dont care, think for yourself then and let it be

its a great tool to spread knowledge but like i said, its not going to imped on MY life in any fashion.

and yes, i realize whats going on in the world. no need to be arrogant about shit. i dont see your face in the media trying to affect change, why do they gotta hide?

people aer scared on both sides cause post industrial revolution we became weak hearted sheeplings.

i care very little for humans in this world, and it would do them all good to be humbled a bit. on both sides of the coin

Frank Sobotka
01-20-2012, 08:17 PM
An aspect that seems to be overlooked is that the movie industry has been making an unreasonable amount of money.
How can you ethically justify actors getting paid millions while people doing wonders in science are still in the middle-class.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Yes, Ikke, i referred to that a few pages back.

I'm not about to feel sorry for any of these industry that overprice the product and gouge their customers.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-20-2012, 08:30 PM
lmao I can't get over the whole idea of wu orp blacking out over a bologna sandwich..hahahaha man..thats fucking hilarious......oh shit lmao

food for thought
01-20-2012, 08:46 PM
lol swizz beatz was the ceo this whole time? lmao

mediafire >>>

Mr. R&B
01-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Yes, Ikke, i referred to that a few pages back.

I'm not about to feel sorry for any of these industry that overprice the product and gouge their customers.

Exactly, I don't really know the math on how grossly overpaid movie studio heads are or who gets the short end of the stick in that equation, but record execs have been fucking over artists on royalties since forever and dipping into every aspect of their profits by drafting monsterously deceptive contracts that are TL ; DR.

Now we're supposed to care that the head exec at so-and-so records only made 7 figures last fiscal year instead of 8 because people refuse to pay for the overpriced, halfass lowest common denominator bullshit these labels push?

They've been STEALING from the actual creators of the intellectual properties they're so hellbent on "protecting" for decades.

But we're all the assholes for not playing by their rules anymore?!?!?!?

Suck my cock, greedy pig-devils!

diggy
01-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Wucorp going black for a day is not possible because some devil would fuck it up by eating a bologna sandwich w/ extra mayo.

Double entendre!

THE W
01-20-2012, 09:34 PM
the end of free porn.

how terrible..

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2012, 09:46 PM
now thats the real tragedy in all this.

Cuz the price of actually buying a decent porn makes the non porn business look like the Salvation Army.

Mr. R&B
01-20-2012, 09:48 PM
^Seriously, them shits are like $70 on Blu Ray.

diggy
01-20-2012, 09:49 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly2hz5rYv31qi0ocso1_500.jpg

How many people maxed out credit cards buying things they don't need last month?

I would be surprised if people have what it takes to do this 'black march' thing.

food for thought
01-20-2012, 09:53 PM

underrated post

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2012, 03:43 AM
LOL

NDAA = a water color painting they put up in the Pentagon hallway

Let's not waste anymore time pondering new laws where Americans can be indefinitely detained. Porn is @ stake.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ksmfvoNCku1qanfm0o1_500.jpg

Soul Controller
01-21-2012, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the reply Bronze,. Everyone ive met, at anonymous events, or just linking anon's for a chat, have been very humble,. anon's know the situation of the world, but still have crazy Laughs, alot of anons are very humble.. we have picked litter up, fed the poor,(homeless) given clotheing to the homeless,. we spend time talking to people, we show people respect. dont believe the media hype, that anonymous are dangerous,
how dangerous can you get, with NON-VIOLENT PROTESTING
? and really how can you speak of being humble,. when you say u hate humans.. lol. i personally love all of humans,.

An aspect that seems to be overlooked is that the movie industry has been making an unreasonable amount of money.
How can you ethically justify actors getting paid millions while people doing wonders in science are still in the middle-class.

Indeed, more entertainers should do with Louis CK did over the holidays, he made over a milllion dollers, doing a live concert over the interwebz, selling directly to the people, his lawyers. the hollywood big wigs, the copywrong chaps, they all told him, this will fail. but alas, he made more money and seen more money than he had EVER witnessed, all from cutting out the middle men, and selling directly to the people who wanted to view his product. he gave over 3/4's of it away to charity.

that way, he doesnt care about people sharing his work, hes made more than enough on his hard work and effort. but alas hollywodd wasnt happy, as they didnt get the 90% cut they usually get.
wish more entertainers go this route.

How many people maxed out credit cards buying things they don't need last month?

I would be surprised if people have what it takes to do this 'black march' thing.

lol, buying things they dont need,. well, them people can keep the system floating/living by the thread of a needle.

even those with debts, should just stop, every country is in major debt,. the whole system needs to be re-thought, the faster it crash's, the status quo needs to be changed, that can only happen, when people stop playing along, its all about education, showingpeople what the financial and banking sectors get away with daily. how money is created, show them the evilness of corporations, and how the governments support those corporations over the normal person, slowly but surely, people are becomming more aware,, maybe its due to unemployment being so high and the normal person having time to research (:

couple of noice videos...

C7x3Mxq8te0

I havent watched an alex jones clip/news release for a very long time, this was linked to me, and its rather good.. whats wrong with alex?? why isnt he angry anymore? i want old alex back, so i wont want to watch him.

7r15KTTGdD0

E7wrIRxIK4A

P89qzgLKfx8

fodNJINAEBI

Peace.

Frank Sobotka
01-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Those profits don't accurately reflect what you're trying to say though.
Nobody else is really doing it, so you have the novelty factor and since this sentiment against the industry has been around for longer you also have the protest purchases.

When people can't afford to buy every form of media they are interested in laws won't change anything. What you need to change are the values around pirating.
Values that seem to exist on here already in some shape.
We don't buy music, but support the artists behind it. There's nothing wrong with downloading but it's not acceptable to never show support.

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Some more photos of Kim Dotcom lol

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/P1-BE470_LIONDO_G_20120120183112.jpg

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BF-AC166_dotcom_DV_20120120194335.jpg

http://wa2.www.3news.co.nz/Portals/0-Articles/240007/kimdot.jpg;pvf21cc421e159ec65

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/4f199b6cecad048a5500003a-590/although-megaupload-spokespeople-have-denied-any-connection-to-dotcom-in-the-past-they-then-said-dotcom-had-learned-from-mistakes-and-is-the-married-father-of-three-children-they-also-said-he-is-a-shareholder-but-not-involved-in-day-to-day-decisions-ap-called-him-megauploads-chief-intelligence-officer.jpg

http://www.radiolive.co.nz/Portals/0/AM/2012/1/20/25526/megauploadguy.jpg

this juicepig would eat the bologna sammich long before it could black out the corp

Mr. R&B
01-22-2012, 05:13 AM
^He looks like Bulk From the OG Power Rangers.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48927/1718765-power_rangers_bulk_large.jpg

Lex Lugor
01-22-2012, 08:02 PM
ROFL^

Alright now im effected...

http://www.hqhiphop.net/

Frank Sobotka
01-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Filesonic kind of sucked anyway.

check two
01-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Videozer and Videobb have been taking all their streaming links down also

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 12:35 AM
my life wil go on regardless of what happens to the internet.

i dont live in terror, cause i could care very very little what happens to these major companies and the internet in general

I think you are wrong here, or at least not seeing the big picture of how interwoven the web is with contemporary society.
Your life may not go on.. if say you are in a plane and air traffic control is compromised by a black hat hacker working remotely in another country -with the intent of causing havoc.

Or if some sort of SCADA public works system gets tampered with, you could wake up to either a flood or tainted tap water.

We are essentially talking about a network that has taken the direction of becoming the central nervous system for humanity. So many dependencies these days it's hard to even keep track.

If you go live in a hut on a remote island you might escape it's grip.

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 12:37 AM
ROFL^

Alright now im effected...

http://www.hqhiphop.net/

FUCK.

I was gonna buy a 1-2TB drive and 'collect' everything I could from HQ the other week. That's a shame considering how much out of print stuff they had.

main_man
01-23-2012, 02:09 AM
GODDAMN IT!!!

hqhiphop had the best oldies.

fucking bitch ass fucks.
now im pissed.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJCyZA-G_LKlqMnUqPRbvW7WBHfVjUfz2eSxmoyiMr8yuNWeVAsw

check two
01-23-2012, 03:09 AM
does anybody have a picture of him locked in one of his panic rooms at his place with a shotgun I had read about?

Soul Controller
01-23-2012, 02:28 PM
I don’t think anybody expected this, but we should have seen it coming. Anonymous is becoming more than just an activist group. They are slowly emerging as a brand that is inseparable from the Internet and has become a part of it.

http://www.webpronews.com/anonymous-megaupload-2012-01

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 03:01 PM
I don’t think anybody expected this, but we should have seen it coming. Anonymous is becoming more than just an activist group. They are slowly emerging as a brand that is inseparable from the Internet and has become a part of it.

http://www.webpronews.com/anonymous-megaupload-2012-01

http://vincentonsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/virgin_america.jpg

Maybe they will be offered a buy out and finally get some realistic branding?

Soul Controller
01-23-2012, 03:44 PM
backed by c.i.a and israeli cash...

goodtimes

JASPER BEARDLY
01-23-2012, 09:01 PM
what are some other good blogs?

i'll post some others when i think of em

www.hhb.org.uk

Mr. R&B
01-23-2012, 10:55 PM
:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Mr. R&B
01-23-2012, 11:00 PM
lol. Americans will revolt over this shit.

govt shitting all over them massively their whole life. ok
indoctrinating us and crushing our creativity in their schools. ok.
stealing trillions of dollars to give to their corporate pals. ok
criminalizing non-dangerous drugs and locking up tons of people over it. ok
letting people die over bullshit because they can't get proper medical care. ok

but fucking with their entertainment Americans will revolt

Yup.

:fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku:

Mr. R&B
01-23-2012, 11:49 PM
what are some other good blogs?

i'll post some others when i think of em

www.hhb.org.uk (http://www.hhb.org.uk)

Not many, this whole ordeal has crippled a lot of blogs.

The most fucked up thing about this situation and the real reason people are so enraged by this is as follows:

The U.S. Government created this shitty economic situation with their facistic warmongering and wanton spending, so a lot of people don't have the disposable income to purchase the media they wish to consume.

Then they have the audacity to shut down a major file sharing service just to appease their corporate bedfellows because corporate kckbacks, lobbyist dollars and secretive bribes make a large percentage of these politician scumbags obscenely rich.

If anyone is under the idiotic assupmtion that any of the elected officials in D.C. have the average citizen's wellbeing, safety, or prosperity in mind, then I feel sorry for your mother.

These Devils have shown their true colors the past few years, the past 6 months especially.

An obstructionist, petty Congress majority lead by a right-wing devil cult of mentalcases who derail or delay any and every piece of useful legislation propsed.

A seriously deluded, pompous, vien, egotistical President who's more concerned with looking good publically than effective leadership.

And so many other abuses and wreckless practices that the average Ameican isn't aware of that it's sickening.

Enough is enough. :fucku:

CEITEDMOFO
01-23-2012, 11:58 PM
^SHUT THE FUCK UP

Your life may not go on.. if say you are in a plane and air traffic control is compromised by a black hat hacker working remotely in another country -with the intent of causing havoc.

Or if some sort of SCADA public works system gets tampered with, you could wake up to either a flood or tainted tap water.

We are essentially talking about a network that has taken the direction of becoming the central nervous system for humanity. So many dependencies these days it's hard to even keep track.

If you go live in a hut on a remote island you might escape it's grip.
PALEHORSE 2.0
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwg5smQlQ51qzjix8.gif

P.S. U FAGGITS REALLY CRYIN OVER A WACK BLOG CALLED hqhiphop ROFL

ITS CALLED GOOGLE YOU DUMB BITCHES USE It

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Fuck your life, pussy bitch.

If you're the baller/thug you claim to be, buy a one-way ticket to Gainesville, FL and pop that shit.

I'll slit you from hem to haw and post the pics of your gutted corpse on genchat.

Dead ass, pussyboi.

Bring your whole family, I'll destroy your bloodline.

CEITEDMOFO
01-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Fuck your life, pussy bitch.

If you're the baller/thug you claim to be, buy a one-way ticket to Gainesville, FL and pop that shit.

http://i.fanpix.net/images/orig/k/7/k7ord9cjejyp7krj.jpg

IF I GO TO GAYSVILLE FLORIDA THIS WILL BE DAN CONNERs MOM ON ME
http://www.xvideos.com/video1458517/she_loosened_up_for_this_pounding_part_2

IronSheik
01-24-2012, 01:01 AM
In the wake of Megaupload crackdown, fear forces similar sites to eliminate file sharing from their service menus (http://www.digitaltrends.com/web/megaupload-effect-filesonic-drops-file-sharing-uploaded-to-drops-the-us/): FileSonic and Fileserve have eliminated file sharing and Uploaded.to is no longer available in the US.

diggy
01-24-2012, 01:27 AM
hahahahah

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 02:01 AM
P.S. U FAGGITS REALLY CRYIN OVER A WACK BLOG CALLED hqhiphop ROFL

Best part about that blog is it probably had no wack fuckboy Kendrick Lamar. 800GB of classics.

LOL dumb ass it was all categorized and no dead links. Go ahead spend 300 years googling retard.

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Really?

That's no easy feat, by any means.

main_man
01-24-2012, 02:50 AM
Best part about that blog is it probably had no wack fuckboy Kendrick Lamar. 800GB of classics.

LOL dumb ass it was all categorized and no dead links. Go ahead spend 300 years googling retard.

i dont know why you'd try to explain anything to CLOSETHOMO, robbie.
that cumdrinker dont know nothin' bout no hqhiphop.com.

fuckin cracker ass bitch dont know nuthin' bout shit like this.
dh3bleXWaCk

Frank Sobotka
01-24-2012, 11:50 AM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/9/2012/01/d8b05156c025f20960b3b429ec36e3f1/original.jpg

01-24-2012, 12:01 PM
I'll admit that I am not familiar with this, and that I don't download anything from the internet.

Are you guys mad that the government is infringing on your rights? If so, how are they?

Or are you mad that you can't illegally download free shit anymore?

Frank Sobotka
01-24-2012, 12:04 PM
I'll admit that I am not familiar with this, and that I don't download anything from the internet.

Are you guys mad that the government is infringing on your rights? If so, how are they?

Or are you mad that you can't illegally download free shit anymore?
why not both?

01-24-2012, 12:07 PM
like i said, i don't know. I am admitting ignorance on this issue. How is the government shutting down megaupload infringing on your rights?

And I don't have an agenda, I sincerely don't know what megaupload is/was

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 12:12 PM
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/286522/20120124/anonymous-hackers-clarify-anonyupload-scam-megaupload-alternative.htm

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2012/01/24/220775.jpg Image Credit: Anonyupload

With Anonyupload's 25 January launch date approaching, individuals reporting themselves as members of Anonymous have contacted the International Business Times UK reporting the site as a scam.
Following on from high profile shutdown of Megaupload (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/284931/20120120/opmegaupload-anonymous-re-new-campaign-against-authorities.htm) the Anonyupload landing page appeared on Monday with a request for funding. Alleging to be affiliated with the Anonymous collective the sites architects posted a statement clarifying they hoped to have it online by 25 January - should they receive the required funding.
The new site promises to offer the same services as the now inactive Megaupload - letting users share video and music by uploading and downloading files. Following the sites appearance a number of Anonymous news sources have issued statements reporting the site as fake.

Like us on Facebook
"FYI - We have NO affiliation with this site, and by the looks of it, this is a SCAM - anonyupload.com," read one tweet from the YourAnonNews' Twitter (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/topics/detail/368/twitter/) account.
Where the scam stems is currently unknown and at the time of writing PayPal - the company used by Anonyupload to receive donations - had not responded to the International Business Times UK's requests for comment.
The Anonyupload scam rides on the back of the Anonymous collective's ongoing series of protests against internet censorship. Prior to Anonyupload's appearance the collective had mounted a series of distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/285147/20120120/anonymous-hackers-fbi-megaupload-revenge-largest-attack.htm) against a number of US government agencies and music companies.
The attacks were all cited as protests against the US government ordered shutdown (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/284909/20120120/dr-evil-arrested-fbi-swoop-500m-file.htm) of media-sharing site Megaupload.com by Anonymous. Following on from its initial statement (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/284931/20120120/opmegaupload-anonymous-re-new-campaign-against-authorities.htm), the collective issued another statement via its AnonymousIRC Twitter (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/topics/detail/368/twitter/) feed claiming the attack on the FBI (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/topics/detail/844/fbi/) the DDoS was its largest ever.
Anonymous' rampage started after the US Justice Department filed an indictment (http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/19/megaupload-indictment/) forcing the Megaupload.com site to be shutdown and calling for the arrest of its founders. The charges against Megaupload's founders currently include racketeering conspiracy, money laundering and plotting to commit copyright infringement.
Prior to this the collective had actively protested the US' Stop Online Piracy and Protect (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/283539/20120118/opblackout-anonymous-bloggers-corporations-unite-anti-sopa.htm)Intellectual Property (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/topics/detail/473/intellectual-property/) acts.
Though the fragmented nature of Anonymous makes it difficult to verify which operations it is actually involved in, the collective's central Twitter (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/topics/detail/368/twitter/) channels have publicised three new high profile campaigns:

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 01:14 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/9/2012/01/d8b05156c025f20960b3b429ec36e3f1/original.jpg

Real shit.

Fuck Wall Street, fuck the Government, fuck corporate interests, fuck the system.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 01:44 PM
like i said, i don't know. I am admitting ignorance on this issue. How is the government shutting down megaupload infringing on your rights?

And I don't have an agenda, I sincerely don't know what megaupload is/was

I can't defend megaupload's activities, considering the FBI uncovered internal emails where the employees openly acknowledged their criminal behavior.

They even designed software and a business process for DMCA take downs of material that took maybe 1 infringing file off their server but left 100's of duplicates up for grabs.

I think its funny how they fucked around with the labels & studios, but the real discussion people need to be having in 2012 is whether making a sustainable living in the performing arts is a privilege or a right?

The recording and film industries weren't here since the beginning of time so they can basically shut the fuck up and stop trying to put a price on human expression.

Hotep.

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 01:55 PM
What did rza used to get.. ahh he used to brag about 20 points?

the other 80 points go to the corporations,.

for rza's hard work.. back then artists used to be on 8/10 points.

who is thieving off of who?

artists need to sell directly to the buyer, thats how they will make the money they deserve.. not by selling 1million albums.. then having fuck all to show apart from, a crib and luxurious items lent to them by their record execs.

any entertainer can make a killiing this way.

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Co-sign all of the last 2 posts.

Kim.com and his crew were pretty flagrant and antagonistic towards the powers that be, you can only thumb your nose at these devils for so long without retaliation.

And I totally agree that the entertainment industry shouldn't be allowed to make such outrageous profits from other's creativity when they are the most uncreative, soulless entities on the planet, empty suits and corporate stooges.

WWCG = Worldwide Corporate Genocide.

Let's make it happen.

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 02:33 PM
the worst thing is.. this is the economic model in EVERY sector,

not just the entertainment industries..

sucks somthing rotten

main_man
01-24-2012, 03:05 PM
i also think that if music is out of print and nobody is making money off that particular out of print album, then it should be ok to share with other people who love music.

no artists or labels are harmed in that particular respect.

or you can go on ebay and buy a copy of willie dee's gangster classic "controversy" for somewhere around $100 on cd.

fuck all that.

Frank Sobotka
01-24-2012, 03:09 PM
I can't defend megaupload's activities, considering the FBI uncovered internal emails where the employees openly acknowledged their criminal behavior.

They even designed software and a business process for DMCA take downs of material that took maybe 1 infringing file off their server but left 100's of duplicates up for grabs.

I think its funny how they fucked around with the labels & studios, but the real discussion people need to be having in 2012 is whether making a sustainable living in the performing arts is a privilege or a right?

The recording and film industries weren't here since the beginning of time so they can basically shut the fuck up and stop trying to put a price on human expression.

Hotep.
Couldn't say it any better.

Technology has evolved to the point where there is no need for an industry to back talent with capital any more. You can do as much, if not more with store-bought technology today than with the specialized studio equipment from back in the day.

I'm probably speaking from a perspective more closely relating to music than to other forms of media so this might not be accurate across the board.

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Couldn't say it any better.

Technology has evolved to the point where there is no need for an industry to back talent with capital any more. You can do as much, if not more with store-bought technology today than with the specialized studio equipment from back in the day.

I'm probably speaking from a perspective more closely relating to music than to other forms of media so this might not be accurate across the board.

That's exactly what the RIAA fears the most, that people are realizing their system is archaic, obsolete, and corrupted to the core.

When you're dealing with these corporations, the worst thing you can do to them is decrease their revenue stream, you're basically draining their life force when you do that.

Making money is their sole intent, motivation and reason for living, so cutting that off is worse than death to them.

Any and every artist worth their salt should band together and file a class action lawsuit against the RIAA and the 5 biggest major labels for wage inequality and deceptive practices for being stuck in iron clad contracts that are little more than legal slavery.

When you sign on their line, they own your soul.

BornPower
01-24-2012, 05:05 PM

The Audio Booth and YouTube are prime examples of this maxim being put into practice. Artists create a product and empty suits take more money off of the product than the one that made it? :nonono: Shouldn't be happening but it does. The people and artists give up their power by going with what the "industry" says they should do and they end up blinded by all the perks/loans that are offered to them for playing ball.

but that's what happens when a society buys into the idea that the easy way is better than putting in real work. t.v. has replaced books and people look at you crazy when they see you reading a book...especially if you're black.

Soul Controller
01-24-2012, 05:17 PM
it doesnt only happen in the music/movie industry.
happens in EVERY industry,.

the time is fast approaching, where we as a society need to take responsibility.

THE MASON
01-24-2012, 07:51 PM
people look at you crazy when they see you reading a book...especially if you're black.

this is some real shit. dont know about the black part since im not, but i read all the time at a coffee shop near my house and get eyed all the time.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Busta Rhymes Says MegaUpload Was a Much Better Deal for Artists Than Spotify...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
by paul (http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/about/team)
Not everyone thinks MegaUpload was such a bad thing. That includes Busta Rhymes, who recently came to the defense of recently-named MegaUpload CEO Swizz Beats, while pointing to a model that actually monetizes free downloads. That's a story that includes the unlaunched MegaBox, which planned to pay artists 90 percent of revenues (and even pay out on free downloads). All without any major label involvement.

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/images/1109.jpg December 21th, 2011: "MegaUpload Is Now Launching a Music Service Called MegaBox... (http://digitalmusicnews.com/permalink/2011/111221airvinyl)"

Through a series of extended tweets (through twi.me), Busta Rhymes said it out loud: MegaUpload was actually a better deal for artists than Spotify.
http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/images/bustarhymes.jpg

1st of all I am soooo proud of my brother @THEREALSWIZZZ 4 being apart of creating something (MEGAUPLOAD) that could create the most powerful way 4 artists 2 get 90% off of every dollar despite the music being downloaded 4 free...
With labels and companies doin' deals with Spotify and many other companies like it who doesn't give us shit...
[they] continue 2 do what they do and blatantly show us how much they value the artist with doing deals of such disrespect and lack of value 4 our content...
I am proud 2 stand next 2 my brother @THEREALSWIZZZ and fight the good fight...

Our freedom is truly being fucked with in a very significant way and I strongly suggest 2 all artists especially the 1's Swizz repped 4 comes out & reps 4 him!!!

Frank Sobotka
01-24-2012, 08:35 PM
this is some real shit. dont know about the black part since im not, but i read all the time at a coffee shop near my house and get eyed all the time.
Basic curiosity as to what you are reading.

I don't get why people think reading makes them intellectually superior.
Books can be filled with just as much bullshit as tv.
It's true that they can be written by one person, but that could say 2 different things about the quality.

Busta Rhymes Says MegaUpload Was a Much Better Deal for Artists Than Spotify...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
by paul (http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/about/team)
Not everyone thinks MegaUpload was such a bad thing. That includes Busta Rhymes, who recently came to the defense of recently-named MegaUpload CEO Swizz Beats, while pointing to a model that actually monetizes free downloads. That's a story that includes the unlaunched MegaBox, which planned to pay artists 90 percent of revenues (and even pay out on free downloads). All without any major label involvement.

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/images/1109.jpg December 21th, 2011: "MegaUpload Is Now Launching a Music Service Called MegaBox... (http://digitalmusicnews.com/permalink/2011/111221airvinyl)"

Through a series of extended tweets (through twi.me), Busta Rhymes said it out loud: MegaUpload was actually a better deal for artists than Spotify.
http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/images/bustarhymes.jpg

1st of all I am soooo proud of my brother @THEREALSWIZZZ 4 being apart of creating something (MEGAUPLOAD) that could create the most powerful way 4 artists 2 get 90% off of every dollar despite the music being downloaded 4 free...
With labels and companies doin' deals with Spotify and many other companies like it who doesn't give us shit...
[they] continue 2 do what they do and blatantly show us how much they value the artist with doing deals of such disrespect and lack of value 4 our content...
I am proud 2 stand next 2 my brother @THEREALSWIZZZ and fight the good fight...

Our freedom is truly being fucked with in a very significant way and I strongly suggest 2 all artists especially the 1's Swizz repped 4 comes out & reps 4 him!!!So that were not just rumours?
Now we see the true agenda of the media.

also, i'm going to be reposting that somehwere.

CEITEDMOFO
01-24-2012, 09:09 PM

KENDRICK LAMAR>>> YOUR SLIM SHADY ALBUMs

CEITEDMOFO
01-24-2012, 09:14 PM
KENDRICK ETHERs ALL THE PARANOID CONSPIRACY QUEERS IN THIS THREAD WITH THIS
UgASe3CIw9E&start=236

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 09:18 PM
^not clicking on a video that appears to be 2 meth fiends

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 09:23 PM
ROFL, this shit is cute + the D.A.R.E. chant towards the end
xQtWY-ZxFTw
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk0tizaD6S1qa10w1o1_500.gif

LoTec
01-24-2012, 10:21 PM
KENDRICK ETHERs ALL THE PARANOID CONSPIRACY QUEERS IN THIS THREAD WITH THIS
UgASe3CIw9E&start=236

Damn you Ceited, why cant I be a paranoid conspiracy queer and jam some Kendrick Lamar?

Oh yeah by the way gotta give you props for turning me on to ASAP Rocky. That LIVELOVEASAP tape is dopness

check two
01-24-2012, 10:46 PM
All-4-One > Kenny Lamar and Rocky

CEITEDMOFO
01-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Damn you Ceited, why cant I be a paranoid conspiracy queer and jam some Kendrick Lamar?

Oh yeah by the way gotta give you props for turning me on to ASAP Rocky. That LIVELOVEASAP tape is dopness

I ACTUALLY DONT LIKE ASAP BUT THE PURPLE SWAG BEAT IS DOPe

THIS SHIT SOUNDS IGHT ALSO HE KINDA LIKE A HARLEM KID WHO WANTS TO BE LAZY BONE
r6I2Ek_j_Xc

check two
01-24-2012, 11:10 PM
He can't rap, but he's down with blair witch

Soul Controller
01-25-2012, 06:06 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/404731_216652268427322_119328501493033_459122_4878 30707_n.jpg

Mr. R&B
01-25-2012, 10:14 AM
^Wow, that is beyond fucked!

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2012, 01:11 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/404731_216652268427322_119328501493033_459122_4878 30707_n.jpg

I've seen no mention of a 50 yr sentence anywhere except for in this photoshop someone threw together. He plans on fighting extradition BTW.

Soul Controller
01-25-2012, 01:20 PM
meant to be tongue in cheek,

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2012, 02:48 PM
http://static.arstechnica.net/assets/2012/01/mega-kimble-intro-4f20382-intro-thumb-640xauto-29726.jpg

http://static.arstechnica.net/2012/01/25/ajyrnufceaasgul_jpg-large-4f1f0e7-intro.jpg

Soul Controller
01-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Mar34oLtWXE

^^^^ sick ^^^^

IBH4g_ua5es

how the fuck do u make a ten hour youtube video??/

IronSheik
02-07-2012, 11:34 AM
http://torrentfreak.com/images/kimmega.jpg (http://www.viddler.com/v/8669de70)

http://gizmodo.com/5882967/watch-how-the-special-forces-busted-into-megaupload-mansion
http://torrentfreak.com/images/dumbwaiter.jpg
http://torrentfreak.com/images/redroom.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2012, 11:43 AM
All that drama for some fat fuck they could of arrested in the grocery store?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-07-2012, 01:47 PM
This Kim.com dude is my fucking hero..illoheim status man

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Body guard interview & mansion walk through

http://www.3news.co.nz/Campbell-Live-enters-Kim-Dotcoms-Coatesville-mansion/tabid/367/articleID/242116/Default.aspx

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2012, 06:18 PM
It would be funny if they found him in the panic room eating fastfood

IronSheik
07-20-2012, 08:16 PM
MokNvbiRqCM
ZvrRaeHD5TE

Soul Controller
07-23-2012, 10:22 AM
^^ watched that kimdotcm video a few days back.,

needs to be spreaded and shared.

IronSheik
07-25-2012, 11:26 PM
W_EctiV30xY

THE W
07-25-2012, 11:41 PM
You gotta fight!!!

For your right!!!

To freeeeeeeeeeeeeee poooooorn!!!!!

IronSheik
08-11-2012, 05:57 PM
During a judicial review of the raid at the High Court at Auckland on Friday, raid supervisor Detective Inspector Grant Wormald testified that the FBI told him that Dotcom “carried a device with him to delete servers around the world” that could be set off within seconds from multiple computers, laptops and smartphones within Dotcom’s mansion.

http://www-bgr-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/kimdotcomfoamfinger-e1344626569672.png (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10826176)
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10826176

Needless to say, no such device existed and the New Zealand Special Tactics Group came up empty in their search for it. In response to these revelations, Dotcom’s attorney Paul Davison called the raid on his client’s mansion “a woefully incompetent and inept performance by the New Zealand police at all stages and at all levels.”

EAGLE EYE
08-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Lmao

These detectives have watched too many movies.

Even if such a device existed - they could still recover anything with forensic data teams, unless the drives were melted.

TSA
08-14-2012, 03:02 AM
^secondary

IronSheik
09-03-2012, 03:19 PM
https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/242588758267002880

https://p.twimg.com/A1Kgzn_CEAIrRit.jpg (https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/239430538962800641/photo/1)

While bragging about his progress in building the new Megaupload, Dotcom also promised to rehire all 220 Megaupload employees who lost their jobs in the wake of the website shutdown and further vowed to give them a pay raise once they were back working for the company. Finally, Dotcom told former Megaupload premium members would “have their premium status transferred to the new Mega, with a bonus on top.”

Lex Lugor
09-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Dotcom for president

IronSheik
09-26-2012, 09:02 PM
www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Kw04ckfO-yA&vq=hd1080
Kw04ckfO-yA

CEITEDMOFO
09-26-2012, 09:17 PM
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://i.imgur.com/SSLWS.gif&size=400x1000

FatherSl!me
09-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!