PDA

View Full Version : say what you will... GURU was spitting at an INCREDIBLE level AFTER gangstarr...

angry!
01-21-2012, 11:04 AM
izGIG5FujNg

shame he spent all those incredible bars up working EXCLUSIVELY with solar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every once in a while, he would get a decent beat from the weirdo and G would put it to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean even when the beat was absolute TRASH... guru would style it...

guru was still super SHARP... concepts, style.. flow was even rangier... and he still had the VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel sorry for the kids that got so butt hurt about the break up they chalked gurus entire career post primo as a waste.... most of these kids never even bothered to check...

i was checking those records.... i didnt love solar beats, but hes not the wackest producer on the planet, not even close.....

wCPUbcq4r3A

sonars easily one of the wackest people in hip history and a true villain... but he had the impossible job of followig preem, and id be lying if i said they didnt have some joints...

someone REALLY needs to pressure that faggot snake solar into releasing the ACAPELLAS from the 7grand records, because it would be a cool tribute to G to let fans remix his material and keep it out there...

those that didnt check the records, would be SHOCKED to hear just how good guru sounded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zIoGjfX0l9g&feature=related

HUojokA8Pxk&feature=related
^^^U KIDDING ME?!?!?!!? G BODIED THAT SHIT.. FILTH...

think its time for those that hate solar and think all gurus shit with him was wack despite never hearing it to give some of that stuff an honest listen...

kPN_Ikp-KNo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

"but i know that the people endorse me..
this means that im the new boss.. i got the streets to enforce me"

elite emcee from beginning to end....

RIP

16th_Chamber
01-21-2012, 11:14 AM
i agree

JASPER BEARDLY
01-21-2012, 11:52 AM
guru was the fuckin man

CEITEDMOFO
01-21-2012, 12:47 PM
"KINGPIN" WAS LIKE THE ONLY DOPE TRACK ALL THAT SHIT WAS WACK U BITCH ASS FAGGiT

IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO REAL GURU DOWNLOAD THE BALD HEAD SLICK BITCH

ezSi9ZsRe8k

FN22PrXL3Cg

XWFcR2-aktY
GURU PRODUCED THIS CLASSIC TRACK FOR NYGz^

COhofDX4Z9M

UDCPhv-4LxQ

BNz1Jq1tpNI

angry!
01-21-2012, 01:11 PM
^^^ MINIMUM WAGE IS KILLING YOU SLOWWWWLLLLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ownerz came out after baldhead slick and this thread is about his work after gangstarr..

http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/97056624.jpg?w=600&h=400&crop=1

PINHEAD

RuEdigOtplo

ppl that post about wannabe gravedigga faggots and drake cant call anything wack

CEITEDMOFO
01-21-2012, 01:15 PM
LOL@ O'REILY
WANNA BE GRAVEDIGGAz WTF? ROFL

ROFL @ THIS POOR KID TELLING ME ABOUT MININUM WAGE IF YOU WAS RICH LIKE ME U WOULD REALIZE THAT DRAKE IS PLAYED IN THE CLUBS AND STRIP CLUBS BUT YOU WILL NEVER REACH THAT LIFE

BUT WHOS THE WANNA BE GRAVEDIGGAZ THE TRU MASTER KIDS?

JMEGA? ROFL

CRACKERS CANT OVERSTAND THE MATH ON JMEGA
A LONG BEACH CALI GODBODY THAT SPITS BETTER THAN KILLARMY
gGERcgdWa5w
:t

ShaDynasty
01-21-2012, 08:14 PM
solar is wack, why bother? theres 10 albums you can listen to that have good beats and guru on them.

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2012, 08:51 PM
ROFL @ THIS POOR KID TELLING ME ABOUT MININUM WAGE IF YOU WAS RICH LIKE ME U WOULD REALIZE THAT DRAKE IS PLAYED IN THE CLUBS AND STRIP CLUBS BUT YOU WILL NEVER REACH THAT LIFE

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly4jydlBC61qjcxf1o1_500.jpg

angry!
01-22-2012, 10:32 AM
hey look 2 faggot drake fans tried derailing a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L1cDLLwotYM

lN7C-i9PezE

Hj4tqhAMXHk

P.S.

im pretty sure youre listening to drake all alone in your room thinking about what they play in clubs...