PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Aris Laham Speaks On the Electromagnetic Energy Of Foods

Fatal Guillotine
01-21-2012, 02:41 PM
zjPFKW_MYtM

D.projectile
01-27-2012, 04:45 AM
peace fatal

what you reccomend for eliminating the impulse to indulge in dead foods apart from juice/fruit fasting(kinda costly) and cutting out sugar-as im already aware of that.
Its just when emotionally hindered my eating habits are noticeably poorer-beastly

Fatal Guillotine
01-27-2012, 09:58 AM
And what foods are they
not sure if you are aware about it but there's also water fasting

D.projectile
01-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Foods without much water much water infused with salt and or sugar. Coz although i been going in on the stuff i should it kinda struck me the way i consumed them so violently and still crave and have givin in. Yh a water fast i hit a while ago did change my palette. Its an emotional thing 2 i think. The short fruit fasts just touch the surface for me. I think the emotional cleansing comes well afta 7 days. Da short ones ive done left me feeling ratha numb and pensive

Fatal Guillotine
01-27-2012, 12:26 PM
everybody body is different.
impulses=chakras the fasting is beneficial theres also exercises for the chakras (you would want to strengthen the the impulses of the mind & body)

everybody has impulses the thing is to control them.

D.projectile
01-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Ok. I shud b askin this sumwhere else but is it the cleansing on a cellular level that leads 2 regaining clarity and emotional wellness. Its just that i wonda how me or anyone cud have an affinity 4 dead out food and be completely sane and well physically mentally or emotionally

D.projectile
01-29-2012, 01:51 PM
i realised u already answered my query. thanks g