PDA

View Full Version : SOUL ASSASSINS PRESENT: A$AP ROCKY [official video]

NIGHT MAYOR
01-23-2012, 01:16 AM
mV78WVSVZa0

Meta4
01-23-2012, 03:08 AM
I dont understand these kids today, soft as baby shit. No self respect and bone-headed. "Coke and white bitches".... really? I miss rap standing for something, nothing but cheap knock-offs now. "Tryin to hollywoodize the realness but aint sayin nothin".

Origin™
01-23-2012, 07:51 AM
Fuck knows how SA can even put their name anywhere near this clown dude is fucking wack.

Wh0am3ye?
01-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Yall can check soul assasins live thursdays on breal.tv....asap rocky is real wack for real.

Mr. R&B
01-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Word, I don't see the appeal of this kid either.

He seems like a mediocre stereotype of a gangsta rapper, CB4 type shit.

angry!
01-23-2012, 11:05 AM
every new rapper SUCKS!!!!!!

ppl still checkin for new rappers SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

like the queers that were jocking yelasuck when he dropped his trash mixtapes and hyped his wack shit up to no end...

they end up feeling stupid when they FINALLY realize the guy is a wack toy faggot that SUCKS at making music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEELLLOOO.... dude always SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delusional hack rappers + delusional fag rapper fans + youtube = HOT NEW ARTIST in 2012

you guys really SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember when tape trading actually led to discovering new talent...

now these faggots pass me youtube links all day and cement the fact they dont know shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

its always the rappers that SUCK that think theyre somebody...

check nas or g raps demeanor... then check a fag rapper like ASAP COCKPLEASE demeanor...

DELUSIONAL HACK RAPPER SYNDROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crown Fried Patron
01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
I don't know what's worse: the fact that he sucks or the fact that he raps like Bone Thugs and Triple 6 Mafia, even though he's not from Cleveland or Memphis (nor is he from Houston). The sad part is that people will say he's bringing NY back even though it's pretty apparent that he doesn't really want to rep NY like that.

oDoUoSoKo
01-24-2012, 12:16 AM
trill

Hollow Dartz
01-24-2012, 12:23 AM
The nigga got hot production, I'll say that.

KBOS
01-25-2012, 03:13 AM
I fuck with ASAP i dont give a fuck. Nigga has limited subject matter but he rocks some dope old school flows and rocks some tight beats. I know a nigga that went to highschool with the nigga - honestly ASAP rocky just does him theres nothing really too it. That PESO video was the dopest rap video out in awhile too.

Mcthuggin99
01-25-2012, 05:32 PM
^^^
I feel the same way

you seen the Wassup video?

llBARlllCODEll
01-25-2012, 05:55 PM
just wanted to say WASSUP to the faggits

jVVPr8JGNeE

angry!
01-25-2012, 07:08 PM
I fuck with ASAP i dont give a fuck. Nigga has limited subject matter but he rocks some dope old school flows and rocks some tight beats. I know a nigga that went to highschool with the nigga - honestly ASAP rocky just does him theres nothing really too it. That PESO video was the dopest rap video out in awhile too.

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb348/dogvvvv/13274100980a9a1a61be.jpg

is this your boy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL

like i said new rappers suck and ppl that listen to/defend new rappers suck even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faggot rap!!!!!!!!!!!!

"rocks some dope old school flows"

LOL really!?!?!?!?!?

you kids are fucking clueless keep on keeping on though queers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoTec
01-25-2012, 10:05 PM
I fuck with ASAP i dont give a fuck. Nigga has limited subject matter but he rocks some dope old school flows and rocks some tight beats.

yup, I dont know if Ill dig his future projects, cuz of subject matter. But LIVELOVEASAP is dope.

whitey
01-26-2012, 11:13 AM
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb348/dogvvvv/13274100980a9a1a61be.jpg

is this your boy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL

like i said new rappers suck and ppl that listen to/defend new rappers suck even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faggot rap!!!!!!!!!!!!

"rocks some dope old school flows"

LOL really!?!?!?!?!?

you kids are fucking clueless keep on keeping on though queers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks like he hangs out with that big headed nigerian that frequents this site.

KBOS
01-26-2012, 12:17 PM
lols at niggaz on the board living in fantasy island. Google image searching pics of niggaz they think look sweet, postin em, then having the nerve to call other niggaz faggots.

Angry - somebody abused you as a child my nigga? I excuse your posts as trolling majority of the time but shit b don't quit your day job. I know you'll wanna repond to this, but save the typical routine man, keep it fresh mix it up for a nigga gimme something to read so this isn't like every other time nine outta ten niggaz can predict what you're about to say word for word.

ShaDynasty
01-26-2012, 05:37 PM
thanks for dissing this guy angry, i wouldn't have checked his shit out if you hadn't dissed him.

that tape is dope.

netscape check two
01-26-2012, 05:50 PM
asap can't rap