PDA

View Full Version : Facebook christian faggits are the worse

food for thought
01-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Lol look at this shit some dumb broad posted on her facebook.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/404584_341630372521426_100000233976833_1340743_259 400747_n.jpg

This picture is so deep and magnificently portrayed that I had to share it. I donít know who the artist is, but heís done an amazing job. At first glance, some might not get the meaning, but look closely. What is the man doing? Notice the guns, cards, alcohol, and cigarettes on the table? It doesnít take a genius to know that this man is a bad man, a criminal perhaps. Heís injecting drugs into his arm, and look what itís doing to Jesus. His arm, is Jesusí arm.

ahahahahah

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Hahahahahahaha that photo analysis is hysterical

01-23-2012, 04:10 PM
:dead:

netscape check two
01-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Having cards on the table does always equal to being a bad man.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
lmao, having guns, cards, alcohol, and cigarettes on the table makes you bad...but having a human skull is fine!? lol

'It doesnít take a genius to know that this man is a bad man' lol

http://images.starpulse.com/AMGPhotos/pic200/drp000/p027/p02740rb5l2.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 06:26 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/23/atheist-group-pays-for-bi_n_1224500.html?ref=denver

I found this news hilarious, but the group behind it, is really no better than the same people they oppose. Crumple would crash his car if he ever saw these on the highway.

ShaDynasty
01-23-2012, 08:07 PM
lmao

are those nunchucks hanging off the door handle? how do some christians minds work?

drippie k
01-23-2012, 08:22 PM
What a horrible picture, if i was christian i'd be offended...lol it almost looks like jesus just shoved his arm in the way of that guy to get a fix..american christians are the worst kind of people, smh

Olive Oil Goombah
01-23-2012, 08:45 PM
its pronounced thermometer

TeknicelStylez
01-23-2012, 08:47 PM
lmao at the nunchucks, it is a dope picture though

EAGLE EYE
01-23-2012, 08:56 PM
it is a dope picture though

Not as dope as a Crumple Remix

http://i.imgur.com/v1Tk6.png

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 09:21 PM
LMFAO diezzzz

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 09:23 PM
[URL=""]

I found this news hilarious, but the group behind it, is really no better than the same people they oppose. Crumple would crash his car if he ever saw these on the highway.

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-23-2012, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=R.O.B. PT 3;2188299]Not as dope as a Crumple Remix

[IMG]

oh shit hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Teh KillaBee
01-23-2012, 10:57 PM
jesus stole that guys smack, selfish, IMO

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Stupid ass bitch.

People like this should be Euthanized.

Including an large percentage of my family, because a lot of them are Christian wackjobs of this ilk.

J-Cee
01-24-2012, 01:34 AM
lol,thats quite hilarious.

post her facebook so i can send her pics of devilish behaviour

J-Cee
01-24-2012, 01:36 AM
lol fuckin christians.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Look forward to the death of organized religion: Richard Dawkins

JAIPUR: Richard Dawkins (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Richard-Dawkins) - scientist, bestselling author and the world's foremost atheist- comes across as mild-mannered and genial but doesn't believe in pulling his punches. He certainly didn't on Monday at the Jaipur Lit Fest as he blasted the "lamentable disgrace" of Salman Rushdie's enforced absence. He also launched a broadside against the "virus of faith", and said he looked forward to the "complete death of organized religion" in his lifetime.

"Far too much sympathy is shown to people who claim to be motivated by religion - sympathy that would not be shown to people acting from mere prejudice. I have a problem with Santa Claus, baby Jesus and Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, but I can't act on this without being held accountable. I may, on grounds of taste, want to murder a TV personality, but I can hardly do so. And yet, it seems it is somehow acceptable for someone to act without accountability simply because his religious sentiments have been hurt," said Dawkins.

Reading from a modified statement that he had originally written after the fatwa was first pronounced against Rushdie, Dawkins pointed out that in the 16th century, some Catholics in England had written to a senior figure in the Vatican asking if it was acceptable to murder Elizabeth I. The answer was that since the Queen had led millions away from Catholicism, her murder would be a commendable act. Dawkins didn't spell it out, but two points were clear- he wasn't targeting a faith but all of them, and nothing much has changed in almost 500 years. "Religion is deadly because it makes people willing to die and kill for it without a shred of evidence to back up their beliefs," he said.

Asked by a member of the audience if he wasn't being presumptuous in dismissing lots of stuff that science doesn't understand as hogwash, he replied, "If we don't understand something, we should roll up our sleeves and get to work trying to figure it out. We should not be lazy and call it supernatural."
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/SeeYouInMyNightmares/m7b049jpg.gif

To another query about the scientific efficacy of Yoga, he said, "By science, I don't just mean men in white coats in labs. Any system of thought that is open to inquiry and is willing to change its beliefs when confronted with evidence to the contrary is science. But when someone says, "This is the truth for all time & it can never be questioned", that's unacceptable for me.

However, when asked how the rise of religious fundamentalism could be checked in India, he said he did not know enough about India to answer the question with any authority. He did add, "I am aware that side by side with spirituality, there is also a noble tradition of atheism in this country and I would like to have better contact with free-thinkers and rationalists here." What does the author of "The Selfish Gene" feel about studies positing the existence of a 'God Gene'? "I think it's probably true that there might be certain genetic propensities which lead to religion. But I won't call it the 'God Gene.' There could be a genetic predisposition in children to obey authority, which is a good thing from the evolutionary viewpoint, but it makes you vulnerable to nonsense too," he said.

The ideal world for Dawkins is a world without religion, but his short-term remedy is absolute separation of the state and the religious bodies. "There shouldn't be any privileges given to the religion by the state, no tax exemption."

Today's secular democracies do make a distinction between the Church and the State, but politics and religion still provide sustenance to each other, even in the US. When will we see the first atheist President of the US? "I suspect we have already seen several atheist US presidents, they just didn't admit it," responded Dawkins. "I suspect Lincoln was an atheist, probably so was Kennedy. Obama is an intelligent man, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet atheist". Does that make them all hypocrites? "You can't be an American politician without being a hypocrite," signed off the renowned biologist and ardent Darwinian.

PWNED!

_BaLaNcE_
01-24-2012, 01:48 AM
hes a creamanal!..the lisa gerrard of this injection nahmean..we go back right!

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Look forward to the death of organized religion: Richard Dawkins

JAIPUR: Richard Dawkins (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Richard-Dawkins) - scientist, bestselling author and the world's foremost atheist- comes across as mild-mannered and genial but doesn't believe in pulling his punches. He certainly didn't on Monday at the Jaipur Lit Fest as he blasted the "lamentable disgrace" of Salman Rushdie's enforced absence. He also launched a broadside against the "virus of faith", and said he looked forward to the "complete death of organized religion" in his lifetime.

"Far too much sympathy is shown to people who claim to be motivated by religion - sympathy that would not be shown to people acting from mere prejudice. I have a problem with Santa Claus, baby Jesus and Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, but I can't act on this without being held accountable. I may, on grounds of taste, want to murder a TV personality, but I can hardly do so. And yet, it seems it is somehow acceptable for someone to act without accountability simply because his religious sentiments have been hurt," said Dawkins.

Reading from a modified statement that he had originally written after the fatwa was first pronounced against Rushdie, Dawkins pointed out that in the 16th century, some Catholics in England had written to a senior figure in the Vatican asking if it was acceptable to murder Elizabeth I. The answer was that since the Queen had led millions away from Catholicism, her murder would be a commendable act. Dawkins didn't spell it out, but two points were clear- he wasn't targeting a faith but all of them, and nothing much has changed in almost 500 years. "Religion is deadly because it makes people willing to die and kill for it without a shred of evidence to back up their beliefs," he said.

Asked by a member of the audience if he wasn't being presumptuous in dismissing lots of stuff that science doesn't understand as hogwash, he replied, "If we don't understand something, we should roll up our sleeves and get to work trying to figure it out. We should not be lazy and call it supernatural."
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/SeeYouInMyNightmares/m7b049jpg.gif

To another query about the scientific efficacy of Yoga, he said, "By science, I don't just mean men in white coats in labs. Any system of thought that is open to inquiry and is willing to change its beliefs when confronted with evidence to the contrary is science. But when someone says, "This is the truth for all time & it can never be questioned", that's unacceptable for me.

However, when asked how the rise of religious fundamentalism could be checked in India, he said he did not know enough about India to answer the question with any authority. He did add, "I am aware that side by side with spirituality, there is also a noble tradition of atheism in this country and I would like to have better contact with free-thinkers and rationalists here." What does the author of "The Selfish Gene" feel about studies positing the existence of a 'God Gene'? "I think it's probably true that there might be certain genetic propensities which lead to religion. But I won't call it the 'God Gene.' There could be a genetic predisposition in children to obey authority, which is a good thing from the evolutionary viewpoint, but it makes you vulnerable to nonsense too," he said.

The ideal world for Dawkins is a world without religion, but his short-term remedy is absolute separation of the state and the religious bodies. "There shouldn't be any privileges given to the religion by the state, no tax exemption."

Today's secular democracies do make a distinction between the Church and the State, but politics and religion still provide sustenance to each other, even in the US. When will we see the first atheist President of the US? "I suspect we have already seen several atheist US presidents, they just didn't admit it," responded Dawkins. "I suspect Lincoln was an atheist, probably so was Kennedy. Obama is an intelligent man, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet atheist". Does that make them all hypocrites? "You can't be an American politician without being a hypocrite," signed off the renowned biologist and ardent Darwinian.

PWNED!

#moreGthanCrumple

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2012, 07:57 AM
I think wu corps analyzation of the situation is much gheyer than the christians. Especially since they feel so threatened.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2012, 08:13 AM
but i do agree with this dawkins fella.

You'd be shocked at how many people are afraid to accept the realities of Astrophysics...STILL, in this day and age.

Like, they are offended and threatened by it.

But its somewhat understandable because they still havn't grasped the concept that the religion they have been taught has no evidence to back it up and is a lie.

People they loved and admired taught them a lie, and they have a hard time dealing with that. I guess it would be tough if you bought into it so fully.

If somebody turned around and told me that Einstein, Newton and Hubble all professed lies, i guess i'd be a bit shocked too, but its less likely because they provide concrete evidence.

My parents raised me catholic more out of routine than anything else. I cant really recall us ever going to church aside from some sort of wedding, baptism, communion etc.

So it was easier for me to question the Catholic God, but its also a personality thing.

I usually don't put much faith into blind faith.

IN fact I dont put any faith into something so ambiguous as religion.

Any rational person who is honest with themselves can see the flaws in religion.

Any student of history can piece together what has happened here.

Most people are sheep. Most will call themselves believers but have never even read the Bible in its entirety.

Meta4
01-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Even being muslim I still encourage the scientific community to explore and "fact find". I'm a HUGE space geek and believe that life on earth "was created from space debris". The main problem with religion is that people take EVERYTHING at face value which an intelligent rational thinker simply wouldn't do. A/k/a religion is supported by WAY TOO MANY dumbasses. To me the true measure of a persons intellect is their ability to think clearly and rationally.

IrOnMaN
01-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Christians in general are some of the worse people on this planet. I don't hate them but damn!

They don't understand that some of the Bible's teachings doesn't apply in today's world. Things are alot different now. If people can't see that, then they're ignorant. But most of the church attendance is 90% women.

Christians are irrational, flawed, ignorant, and flat out stupid and blind in everyway! I get crap from them because I choose not to attend church. Yes, I believe in both God and Jesus but I'm not an idiot like them.

Frank Sobotka
01-24-2012, 11:58 AM
It's not necessarily christians but people who think their philosophical ideas are superior and everybody else is wrong and/or inferior for not sharing those ideas.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-24-2012, 12:00 PM
It's not necessarily christians but people who think their philosophical ideas are superior and everybody else is wrong and/or inferior for not sharing those ideas.

So you mean pretty much everybody?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-24-2012, 12:31 PM
some very interesting opinions in here

Mumm Ra
01-24-2012, 12:48 PM
i cant help but think how disturbing that picture would be to someone who didn't know one guy was suppose to be jesus

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Oh yeah, the whole Jesus was a black man thing could come into play here.

Yo food, post on that dumb cunt's wall with something to the effect of:

"I might be offended by this if it were a more accurate depiction, anyone with common sense knows that Jesus was a black man!"

The would send the bitch over the edge, she'd be foaming at the mouth.

But then she might snitch on you and reoprt it as abuse.

And Dicky was correct, a lot of Religious people defend their blind faith so vehemently because they can't accept the fact that their parents and people they grew up around and admired taught them lies.

It would make them question the validity of everything they think they know and believe, so it's easier to say everyone else has it wrong, their ego won't allow their worldview to be compromised.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Hahahahhahahahahahahhaahahaha @ the jesus being black being the more accurate version lmfao

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Nahh, just post the crumple remix photoshop on her wall!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Haha, yea that's some classic shit right there

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah, that "A Rapper Read The Bible?" vid would be enough to disgust her.

I'm sure she thinks all rappers are evil, just like poker players and people who practice Martial Arts because Chinks & Nips don't recognize Jeebus.

food for thought
01-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Nahh, just post the crumple remix photoshop on her wall!

hahahaha i might have to do that

that shit is hilarious

food for thought
01-29-2012, 07:00 PM
if i can remember who it was

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah, that "A Rapper Read The Bible?" vid would be enough to disgust her.

I'm sure she thinks all rappers are evil, just like poker players and people who practice Martial Arts because Chinks & Nips don't recognize Jeebus.

hahahahahahaah

etze
01-29-2012, 11:03 PM
lol
look at his face
since when a needle hurts so much ?

Mr. R&B
01-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Post this on her wall.

HlckeATMxtw

THE MASON
01-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Gen Chat threads are awesome

at first it goes into pure mockery, that Crumple remix pic is hilarious like off the meters funny

then yall got deep with it, Dawkins is the man a made the most sense of religion, any reasonable person cant deny what he stated in that article.

then back to mockery lol

shit is like a mini social study around here

Mr. R&B
01-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah, Genchat is a cult of weirdos.