01-23-2012, 06:49 PM
*Yawn*

Less is more, I think This dude might have OCD or summin

angry!
01-23-2012, 07:08 PM
*Yawn*

Less is more, I think This dude might have OCD or summin

like clockwork!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy keep you up at night or something!?!?!?!?!?!

get some help...

canibus is working hard...

i dont care what he says about j-pole or whoever the fuck else... guy is outworking new rappers that suck and keeping his fans in new music...

"i rep HIP HOP.. HIP HOP dont rep me"

truest shit he ever wrote...

OntheHorizon
01-23-2012, 07:12 PM
like clockwork!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy keep you up at night or something!?!?!?!?!?!

get some help...

canibus is working hard...

i dont care what he says about j-pole or whoever the fuck else... guy is outworking new rappers that suck and keeping his fans in new music...

"i rep HIP HOP.. HIP HOP dont rep me"

truest shit he ever wrote...

LOL, getting called out by YOU for being a hater is praise from ceaser, good lookin out!!!

And yeah Its known I dont like dude, but I'd say the same about Game or Joe Budden or any of these other idiots who think rapping for an hour straight covers up the fact that there best days are behind them and nobody is listening

Canibus didnt need 50,000 bars to blow people away before, he just needed 16

I guarantee that nothing he spits through the course of this will be as quotable as the shit he dropped Pre Mic Club

Bodega Pop Tartz
01-23-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty sure blacks stopped checkin for canibus after that first shit he dropped lol

tekunique
01-23-2012, 07:18 PM
i'm pretty sure blacks stopped checkin for canibus after that first shit he dropped lol

lmao

angry!
01-23-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm pretty sure blacks stopped checkin for canibus after that first shit he dropped lol

LOL

says the GEEK with a top 25 killabees ranking in his sig like anyone cares...

you pasty faggot nerd...

wasnt that YOU that posted about talking to killabees on the PHONE?!!?!?!?!?!?!

BAHBAHBAHABHABABHAB

bar none one of the biggest geeks in internet history... color coded reviews...

BNABAHABHABAHBAHBAHBAHABHABWHAHAHA

ONTHEHORIZON i hate rappers too but you honestly disgust me...

youre either A. hating on canibus for whatever the fuck
or B. defending rappers wack shit like a broad

OntheHorizon
01-23-2012, 07:32 PM
LOL

ONTHEHORIZON i hate rappers too but you honestly disgust me...

youre either A. hating on canibus for whatever the fuck
or B. defending rappers wack shit like a broad

If I were doing the same thing to someone you hated you'd be giving me rep points

And aside from that desperate "Every body pay attention to me, I have rent to pay and I'm short this month" shit he did on J Cole I dont even care about canibus, I just post in the threads with his name on them because the reactions are funny

tombstone
01-23-2012, 07:37 PM
these fucking obsessed canibus haters, i swear it goes deeper than just trolling, bis music doesnt appeal to you fine but why shit on a dude that is a true hip hop head who has a deep passion for the art? you disrespect bis, you're disrespecting hip hop.

OntheHorizon
01-23-2012, 07:40 PM
these fucking obsessed canibus haters, i swear it goes deeper than just trolling, bis music doesnt appeal to you fine but why shit on a dude that is a true hip hop head who has a deep passion for the art? you disrespect bis, you're disrespecting hip hop.

YOU are the reason I shit on Canibus all the time, not necessarily you but his whole fanbase in general.

Canibus fans will do the same thing to everybody else but the minute he gets the same treatment they throw words like "Hater" around........CANIBUS DEFINES THE WORD HATER, if there was ever a walking personification of what it means to be a bitter, obsessed, jealousy filled person, its this man....... The fact that you would even use that word to defend this cat proves how twisted your perception is

Bodega Pop Tartz
01-23-2012, 07:44 PM
LOL

says the GEEK with a top 25 killabees ranking in his sig like anyone cares...

you pasty faggot nerd...

wasnt that YOU that posted about talking to killabees on the PHONE?!!?!?!?!?!?!

BAHBAHBAHABHABABHAB

I don't have a clue what you're talking about............. nice try :clap:

LOL at you still posting Canibus threads lol...........

LOL @ "The Undergods"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasn't that you who said BUBBA SPARXX had that Heat Rock?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH!!!!!!!!

Canibus in 2012 = Afu Ra in his prime!!!!! = Both Irrelevant!!!!:loser: LMAO!!!!!

angry!
01-23-2012, 07:51 PM
I don't have a clue what you're talking about............. nice try :clap:

LOL at you still posting Canibus threads lol...........

LOL @ "The Undergods"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasn't that you who said BUBBA SPARXX had that Heat Rock?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH!!!!!!!!

Canibus in 2012 = Afu Ra in his prime!!!!! = Both Irrelevant!!!!:loser: LMAO!!!!!
LOL

remind me how old you were when you registered to a wu tang board...

some childhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call DOM PACHINO faggot...

report back with the news...

lol hehe lol giggling ass bitch...

top 25 killabees VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

what a fucking NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

color coding killabee reviews in your youth...

BAHABHBAHBAHWHHWBAH

go get some pussy, stop spending your weekends on wu corp... its embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
01-23-2012, 07:56 PM
If I were doing the same thing to someone you hated you'd be giving me rep points

And aside from that desperate "Every body pay attention to me, I have rent to pay and I'm short this month" shit he did on J Cole I dont even care about canibus, I just post in the threads with his name on them because the reactions are funny

i dont do rep points faggot...

and why do you care what he says/does to j pole?!?!!?!?!

is that your buddy!?!?!?!?!?!

did you get mad at marky mark for his 9/11 comments!?!?!?!

"russell crowe is a prick gladiator sucks derp"

im still laughing at this fucking geek hollow dartz tryin to shit on anyone when he calls dom pachino on the phone and tells the board about it...

BAhBAHBHBWHBAHBHABHABHBWHBAHBAHBHAB

tombstone
01-23-2012, 07:59 PM
YOU are the reason I shit on Canibus all the time, not necessarily you but his whole fanbase in general.

Canibus fans will do the same thing to everybody else but the minute he gets the same treatment they throw words like "Hater" around........CANIBUS DEFINES THE WORD HATER, if there was ever a walking personification of what it means to be a bitter, obsessed, jealousy filled person, its this man....... The fact that you would even use that word to defend this cat proves how twisted your perception is

stop talking out your ass, you sound ridiculous, dude has every reason to be bitter, he gives hip hop a 100% and doesn't compromise his aristic integrity and what does he get? haters like you who talk shit any time his name is mentioned. not even lil wayne has more dedicated trolls.

THUGNIFICENT
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Canibus is dope. This is overkill, but I'm still gonna sift through it at least once. But none of it's gonna be on that "this bitch is about to be a GOAT" shit he used to be on, and the beat's almost definitely gonna be ass

Bodega Pop Tartz
01-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Angry! @ Canibus album release party

fBNBaUtxY48

Mr. R&B
01-23-2012, 11:54 PM
This just further solidifies Canibus as the most prolific writer/spitter in the history of Hip-Hop.

That in and of itself should be respected, regardless of your take on his music as a whole.

J-Cee
01-24-2012, 12:08 AM
this

stop talking out your ass, you sound ridiculous, dude has every reason to be bitter, he gives hip hop a 100% and doesn't compromise his aristic integrity and what does he get? haters like you who talk shit any time his name is mentioned. not even lil wayne has more dedicated trolls.

This just further solidifies Canibus as the most prolific writer/spitter in the history of Hip-Hop.

That in and of itself should be respected, regardless of your take on his music as a whole.

cap
01-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Lol if ever there was a person on the face of the earth who didnt get it......

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU RAP JUST TO BE RAPPING FOR 3 DAYS ON END!!

laolu
01-24-2012, 11:38 AM

I could not have expressed it better.

Fatal Guillotine
01-24-2012, 11:44 AM
any idea what the dvd is suppose to consist of

JASPER BEARDLY
01-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Lol if ever there was a person on the face of the earth who didnt get it......

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU RAP JUST TO BE RAPPING FOR 3 DAYS ON END!!

This applies more to Game than Bis

cap
01-24-2012, 01:37 PM
This applies more to Game than Bis

actually it doesnt smartass, game has made great songs, great albums... canibus couldnt do that to save his mothers life!

JASPER BEARDLY
01-24-2012, 01:44 PM
The 100 bars series is not better than the poet laurete is what I was referring to.

I dont know how to respond to someone who thinks game is a better mc than bis.

Im torn on game but think he has some joints. Moreso due to the beats, like that nottz banger cali sunshine

Edit,i think game is real funny but I dont take him that seriously. Like I said he has some joints, just to me nit the same caliber mc as bis.

cap
01-24-2012, 01:47 PM
The 100 bars series is not better than the poet laurete is what I was referring to.

I dont know how to respond to someone who thinks game is a better mc than bis.

Im torn on game but think he has some joints. Moreso due to the beats, like that nottz banger cali sunshine

its always a good sign when the person you're debating with feels the need to put words in your mouth.

JASPER BEARDLY
01-24-2012, 01:57 PM
What I was saying is that I think its ludicrous to shit on bis and then give THE GAME major props; so ridiculous theres really nowhere to begin with someone saying that... you either get it or you dont.

im not trying to debate you lol its not a debate at all everyone in the thread but you and on the horizon sees that.. And hes admittedly trolling. Not trying to diss you or Game but bis is a legend for his skills as an mc alone, not due to the fact he came up w 50 and dre and is mostly a punchline rapper.

cap
01-24-2012, 02:18 PM
What I was saying is that I think its ludicrous to shit on bis and then give THE GAME major props; so ridiculous theres really nowhere to begin with someone saying that... you either get it or you dont.

1st of all you pulled game out of your ass when i was talking about bis. 2nd of all what is ludicrous? to say that game makes better music? better albums? if thats what you think you're even more clueless than i thought.

im not trying to debate you lol its not a debate at all everyone in the thread but you and on the horizon sees that.. And hes admittedly trolling. Not trying to diss you or Game but bis is a legend for his skills as an mc alone, not due to the fact he came up w 50 and dre and is mostly a punchline rapper.

Lol at these fags still being impressed with rhyming for the sake of rhyming. i passed that stage when i popped my cherry when i was 16. 'lyrical spiritual miracle' ass muthafuckas. go bump that in the whip and drive off a bridge.

laolu
01-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Lol at these fags still being impressed with rhyming for the sake of rhyming. i passed that stage when i popped my cherry when i was 16. 'lyrical spiritual miracle' ass muthafuckas. go bump that in the whip and drive off a bridge.

tombstone
01-24-2012, 03:05 PM
any idea what the dvd is suppose to consist of

the only info released so far is that it will have " complex visuals "

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 04:29 PM

I can't stand responses like this, it's like the go to default for dull wits who get mad @ MCs who are so beyond your comprehension it makes you feel inferior when listening, so you cite superficial reasons for disliking him.

Industry politics, hit-or-miss beat selection, the esoteric topics he rhymes about, his flow/voice, lack of industry support, his stand-offish (and well justified) attitude and difficulty to work with.

All of these are just excuses to cover up the fact that you're scared shitless to go anywhere near a Canibus LP because you're gonna get lost 4-6 bars into the first track.

Get some new insults.

It's almost as bad as "Fuk Y'all hataz, dey gettin' moneeeeeeeeeeey, y'allz mad xD!!!!!!!!!111!".

Which is incredibly ironic because people that post shit like that online are either flipping burgers or mopping toilets and listen to bullshit rappers like Young Money, Rick Ross, Gucci etc. so they can feel rich by extension.

cap
01-24-2012, 04:46 PM
I can't stand responses like this, it's like the go to default for dull wits who get mad @ MCs who are so beyond your comprehension it makes you feel inferior when listening, so you cite superficial reasons for disliking him.

Industry politics, hit-or-miss beat selection, the esoteric topics he rhymes about, his flow/voice, lack of industry support, his stand-offish (and well justified) attitude and difficulty to work with.

All of these are just excuses to cover up the fact that you're scared shitless to go anywhere near a Canibus LP because you're gonna get lost 4-6 bars into the first track.

Get some new insults.

It's almost as bad as "Fuk Y'all hataz, dey gettin' moneeeeeeeeeeey, y'allz mad xD!!!!!!!!!111!".

Which is incredibly ironic because people that post shit like that online are either flipping burgers or mopping toilets and listen to bullshit rappers like Young Money, Rick Ross, Gucci etc. so they can feel rich by extension.

i dont listen to music to hear some esoteric shit without much meaning behind it. that doesnt mean iall music has to be mindless punchlines. GZA for instance has smart lyrics and was still entertaining. wether you like it or not canibus is one the best known poster boys for the 'talented mc, but cant make a good song/album for shit' club. and no amount of over emotional bullshit posts with cap quotes in it will change that.

laolu
01-24-2012, 04:54 PM
wether you like it or not canibus is one the best known poster boys for the 'talented mc, but cant make a good song/album for shit' club. and no amount of over emotional bullshit posts with cap quotes in it will change that.

This is not the first time I have heard this argument but have never understood it. Mr. Caps, if I may call you that. Define the word 'song'.

cap
01-24-2012, 05:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song

laolu
01-24-2012, 05:10 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song

I asked you to define the word, not for you to provide a link to the definition.

Mr. R&B
01-24-2012, 05:14 PM
no amount of over emotional bullshit posts with cap quotes in it will change that.

What the fuck gives you the impression I give a shit about your existence?

Egotistical much???

Everyone who decries Canibus says the same shit, it's tired and unoriginal.

Repeating the same thing a million times over invalidates the initial assertion.

That may very well the common consensus outside of his hardcore fanbase, but the common individual is a blithering idiot, so hurrrrr durrrrrrr derp a derp.

I could give a shit less about your life.

cap
01-24-2012, 05:20 PM
What the fuck gives you the impression I give a shit about your existence?

Egotistical much???

Everyone who decries Canibus says the same shit, it's tired and unoriginal.

Repeating the same thing a million times over invalidates the initial assertion.

That may very overwhelming common consensus, but the common individual is a blithering idiot, so hurrrrr durrrrrrr derp a derp.

I could give a shit less about your life.

yes you're absolutely right, if millions of people feel the same way theres only one logical explanation... that they're all wrong!!

so if millions of people say canibus can spit but cant make great music theres only one valid interpretation... that he CAN make great music.

yes you are a true genius my friend. expect your nobel prize in the mail within 4 work days.

JASPER BEARDLY
01-24-2012, 05:57 PM
its cool you know three languages... But clearly your english is not good. You dont infer anything even when it is obvious.

You shit on bis for rhyming for the sake of hyming.. When he doesnt do that. They arent bullshit songs eith weak wasted bars like the ones game makes like 100 bars and running and the rest of thst series.

But yeah when game does it its great music and when bis does it hes being a pathetic clown.... Makes sense.

Its strange you are a big baz fan and hate bis, they are cut from the same cloth.

David Daniel Davis
01-24-2012, 06:01 PM
I like it how this topic went from being about Canibus to a massive infinite bitch session l.o.l

cap
01-24-2012, 06:04 PM
its cool you know three languages... But clearly your english is not good. You dont infer anything even when it is obvious.

You shit on bis for rhyming for the sake of hyming.. When he doesnt do that. They arent bullshit songs eith weak wasted bars like the ones game makes like 100 bars and running and the rest of thst series.

But yeah when game does it its great music and when bis does it hes being a pathetic clown.... Makes sense.

Its strange you are a big baz fan and hate bis, they are cut from the same cloth.

to be honest with you i like game's music and ive never even listened to those 300 bars or whatever tracks. never even heard 'em.

shabazz is like canibus? please elaborate, this oughta be good.

JASPER BEARDLY
01-24-2012, 06:12 PM
similar vein of mcs spitting hard esoteric bars, real rugged shit. I actually like baz more but think bis is a better writer. just straight mcing no gimmicks, they let their luyrics speak for them.

You should check out rip the jacker if you havent.. Great album

cap
01-24-2012, 06:15 PM
similar vein of mcs spitting hard esoteric bars, real rugged shit. I actually like baz more but think bis is a better writer. just straight mcing no gimmicks, they let their luyrics speak for them.

You should check out rip the jacker if you havent.. Great album

i dont see them as similar mc's at all! there isnt a single track on the book of shabazz (top 10 albums ever) that doesnt have a story behind it or a concept or whatever. canibus has lots of those.

ShaDynasty
01-24-2012, 06:35 PM
canibus is pretty good, but on this site if a rapper ain't the greatest thing in life hes the biggest scumbag to fart into a mic.

canibus mastered the art of rhyming, all he needs to do now is master the art of not picking ugly beats. the average canibus beat if it was a woman:

http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh474/mistermopps/f945db124ff7f7e184e91221196209d349e.jpg

also how stupid do you have to be to not understand canibus? its not like hes very intellectual, he just has such a specific focus in terms of his writing style.

Bodega Pop Tartz
01-24-2012, 07:03 PM
That "lyrical spiritual peripheral material" shit is corny though, its not about liking complex rhymes, that shit just comes off so wack. Very few niggaz can pull that off , example sean Price on "Heads are readee pt.2" he killed it, wack example would be whoever starts off the verse on that jedi mind tricks track, i think its "i against i" that shit is corny....

tekunique
01-24-2012, 07:19 PM
dude just need to stop crying and spit over better beats.

JASPER BEARDLY
01-24-2012, 07:26 PM
canibus is pretty good, but on this site if a rapper ain't the greatest thing in life hes the biggest scumbag to fart into a mic.

canibus mastered the art of rhyming, all he needs to do now is master the art of not picking ugly beats. the average canibus beat if it was a woman:

http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh474/mistermopps/f945db124ff7f7e184e91221196209d349e.jpg

also how stupid do you have to be to not understand canibus? its not like hes very intellectual, he just has such a specific focus in terms of his writing style.

some valid points especially beat selection

he says some shit that probably goes over some people's heads, not saying anyone in particular

tombstone
01-24-2012, 07:27 PM
bis beats have been getting better with each release since for whom the beat tolls.

cap
01-24-2012, 07:28 PM
he says some shit that probably goes over some people's heads, not saying anyone in particular

thats a cop out in my opinion. thats like saying if you dont like his music it went over your head.

JASPER BEARDLY
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
i just think a lot of people listen to hip hop just for punchlines/amusement and not to really hear what an mc is trying to say, and that there are a lot of people who wouldn't be able to comprehend what he's saying. that said sosa is right in that he doesn't say truly mindbending shit THAT often which normal people couldn't comprehend.

there's a lot of really dumb people out there. a lot of people can't listen to a song straight through and actually pay attention for it's entirety if someone is rapping endlessly, such as in rza's sunshine.

wasn't like a subliminal at you or anything gay like that.

Mr. R&B
01-25-2012, 08:46 PM

LOLOLOL great post.