PDA

View Full Version : Saigon - Warning Shots 3

Meta4
01-24-2012, 08:39 PM
How did this slip under the radar.... It dropped today and I luckily ran across it. Some serious heaters on here with a few beats I'm not about but Sai still eatin with his verses. And fucks yeah track 16 is "War" prod. by Scram Jones, hyped to finally get the full trak and lord does it knock.

DOWNLOAD (http://www.datpiff.com/Saigon-Warning-Shots-3-One-Foot-In-The-Grave-mixtape.306291.html)

STREAM (http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=m4884845)

"I'd rather hear a nigga lyin or firin glocks, then have to hear a nigga rhyme about designer socks"

Charles Barry
01-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Good looking out. Glad to see Sai dropping some new joints.

claaa7
01-25-2012, 10:19 AM
actually it was released yesterday and i made a post on it as soon as it droppe on my site. been listening to it a bit an shit is tight as hell, i was expecting more Just Blaze tracks but both his contributions were bangers. Scram Jones came through big time with the last track, Ez Elpee's, Shuko's and Red Spyda's contribution were all bangers too and the previously leaked singles are all tracks i fucks with - Lil' Fame killed his feature as usual

The Yardfather remains as one of the best "new" artists from the last five years or so. "W..S. III" is not "Greatest Story"quality but for a street album / mixtape it's damn good and better than many of those so called artists retail albums . i strongly recommend this, better than "Warning Shots II"!

Meta4
01-25-2012, 10:36 AM
actually it was released yesterday
I made the thread yesterday.... you big dummy :looking:

And Scram and Sai made a ridiculous trak once again with "Mr. Cool". I've always wanted them to do a collabo album but if that never happens I can live with "Belly Of The Beast".

THUGNIFICENT
01-25-2012, 11:44 AM
this shit is dope. i've been a saigon fan for years. dude is real consistent. the album was him on his speaking to the people type shit, this is him just dropping bars. this isn't quite an "event mixtape" like some of the others this year (rae, ti, ross), but it's got some fresh jawns

claaa7
01-25-2012, 11:46 AM
I made the thread yesterday.... you big dummy :looking:

And Scram and Sai made a ridiculous trak once again with "Mr. Cool". I've always wanted them to do a collabo album but if that never happens I can live with "Belly Of The Beast".

haha it's all good brother, i just noticed that it said that the post was made today but i probably have a different time zone. doesn't really matter though, what matters is that this is another banger from Saigon that's gonna get alot of plays from me.

i never heard that "Belly of the Beast" tape, that's a Saigon/Scram Jones tape right? is that original beats?? i need to check that one out!

Meta4
01-25-2012, 11:55 AM
i never heard that "Belly of the Beast" tape, that's a Saigon/Scram Jones tape right? is that original beats?? i need to check that one out!

Shame on you and yeah it's a compilation tape of their collabos and IT FUKING KNOCKS HARD.

STREAM (http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=m7b10992)

Fatal Guillotine
01-25-2012, 01:05 PM
please tell me this is better than warning shots 2

JASPER BEARDLY
01-25-2012, 02:14 PM
claaa already said it is

GRANDMASSIVE.
01-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the info, been sleepin on Saigon for a min. peeped these joints & they are pretty good.