PDA

View Full Version : thinking about killing myself any suggestions ?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 07:15 PM
not for the nerdy fag rreasons white teens do it thoough ...

just listen cause if i said this to a bitch shed think im crazy and my niggas are too ignorant to understand. so here are the reaons ...

1. alot of close friends i grew up with are either dead , in jail, beefing with eachother or doing the same shit theyve been doing since middle school.

2. my mom hates me like i cant ever do anything right ... ever.

3. my dad wants to act all cool since hes been back in my life but as soon as i hit 18 he expects me to pay bills and feed myself when when i do stay at his house i sleep on a mattress on the floor.

4. the only thing that has EVER kept me going is my love for music seriously without it i would have been did it ... but i dont have any money or equipment to get in or build a studio and ive been having this problem since i was like what 11 ?? im 18 now

5. im expelled from school and since i cant live at my dads because i cant feed myself or pay bills i cant even make it to the alternative school (which is also a condition of my probation).

6. gave my p.o dirty urine today -_- .. but its not jail that frightens me its the factor of "what the fuck am i going to do when i get out?" you know.

7. no matter how thick your skin is having your own mother tell you everyday she hates you , wishes you were never born and talk about all the things you fucked up for her by being born gets to you...

8. i dont got anyone to talk too about it because with all my "friends" showing their true colors lately and turning on eahother idk who to trust... and i NEVER put trust in a bitch...

9. like i said im at a stand still in my life and have been for years and i dont see anything ever changing ... so why not just end it and save the system the trouble ?

10. the only thing that kept me sane besides the music is mary jane and now that i have to go without it i dont see myself doing too good. because i got a short fuse and when i do lose my temper i black out and anytime ive done this ive been sober and it always ends up with me being arrested etc. etc.

11. my family on both sides is falling apart my sisters dont even talk to me .. and all my big cousins i look up too cant stay outta jail for a day (literally in some cases).

12. i dont like being in the house because of family but i have beef from the hood all the way to the burbs .. so anytime im on the block someones got a problem ... and most of these problems stem from being way too loyal and putting in work for "friends" who in the end turned on me.

13. no weed
14. the main reason though is that life is just SOOOO fucking boring all i do is work get drunk and fuck bitches .. and im not saying thats a bad thing but for real theres more to life then that and i just cant escape this trap of a neighborhood to go see anywhere else and find something differant...

15. my mom is moving out of the country this year so i am soon to be homeless... and i just cant live homeless .. its jus not me ...

i know theres millions of people around the world who got it worse .. but like i said the main reason is because life doesnt excite me at ALL anymore ... idk maybe its because i just turned 18 and im not responding well to the new responsibilities .. i mean i know it sounds crazy asking wu-corp advice but some of yall ik have had to gone thru something similar and id rather ask some older heads because my friends tell me what i want to hear...

and any other older person i ask in real life will just label me as crazy or out of touch with reality ... not only that all my older niggas are even worse off then i am so they would probably just tell me to start kickin doors and robbing niggas ...

but truthfully 2k12 im trying to be positive but i guess i just wasnt made that way.. always thought suicide was the cowards way out but if ur just living life to live it ... then whats the point ??

guess im just tryna find my purpose... LET THE INSULTING INSUE IM READY FOR IT LOL

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 07:17 PM
but who will quote my posts so Tectrus can read them?

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 07:18 PM
not gonna I made it to reason # 4 and I'm ready to kill you

CEITEDMOFO
01-26-2012, 07:20 PM
I UNDERSTAND YOU WANTING TO KILL YOURSELF SINCE YOU LIKE ODD FUTURE FAGGITs

BUT ALOT OF QUEERS BEEN JUMPING OFF A GIANT BRIDGE BY MY CRIB AND I THINK THATS A FAGGITY WAY TO DIE, IF YOUR GONNA KILL YOURSELF MAKE IT BE KNOWN AND DO SOMETHING ILL, PULL A BANK HEIST , DO SOMETHING LEGENDARy, BUT IM GUESSING YOU ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO GET IT OFF

SMH@ TAYLOR GANG FAGS SCARED OF JAIL :loser:

BE A MAN AND GET A SIDE JOB AND PAY LITTLE BILLS WIT YA POP DUKES, U ACTING LIKE U GOTTA PAY MORTGAGE YOU POOR BITCH

WHEN I HAD PROBATION I HAD TO GET A JOB, AND EVEN WENT TO AMSTERDAM ON MY LAST MONtH

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 07:35 PM
I UNDERSTAND YOU WANTING TO KILL YOURSELF SINCE YOU LIKE ODD FUTURE FAGGITs

BUT ALOT OF QUEERS BEEN JUMPING OFF A GIANT BRIDGE BY MY CRIB AND I THINK THATS A FAGGITY WAY TO DIE, IF YOUR GONNA KILL YOURSELF MAKE IT BE KNOWN AND DO SOMETHING ILL, PULL A BANK HEIST , DO SOMETHING LEGENDARy, BUT IM GUESSING YOU ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO GET IT OFF

SMH@ TAYLOR GANG FAGS SCARED OF JAIL :loser:

BE A MAN AND GET A SIDE JOB AND PAY LITTLE BILLS WIT YA POP DUKES, U ACTING LIKE U GOTTA PAY MORTGAGE YOU POOR BITCH

WHEN I HAD PROBATION I HAD TO GET A JOB, AND EVEN WENT TO AMSTERDAM ON MY LAST MONtH

ok obviously you cant read i clarified i wasnt scared of jail im worried about WTF i would do after the fact... it took me a year to find the min wage job i got now .. by the time id get out my mom would be gone and id be homeless... i get like 8.25 an hour nd even the juxes tht get pulled only bring back 500 at the most nd it goes quick .. should of also mentioned im heklping my mom pay bills at her house y the fuck would i pay the bills at my dads if i dont even have my own bedroom ?? i sleep on a mattress on the floor fuck boy .... why are you always talk about having money ceited ? but when it suits you your gully and from the hood ? your 31 nigga im 18 am i supposed to be fuckin bill gates or summin ???

but yea im thinkin mall shooting cuz security dont got guns lol

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2012, 07:55 PM
those are all nerdy fag reasons to commit suicide, though.

first world problems.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 08:02 PM

first world problems.

nerdy fag reasons include = lack of vadge, no friends, bullys etc etc... none of which im dealing with ...

but yea ive lived with all that shit for years ... but the REAL REAL reason is because life is boring and doesnt excite me .. i have no real purpose .. so i feel like whats the point of being alive ? idk maybe im just high and looking to much into it...

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2012, 08:06 PM
that sounds about right.

you just need more perspective...most of those problems are either temporary or easily remedied. maybe pick up some new hobbies, go out for walks, go to the gym...keep your mind and body occupied. Because if you just mope and ruminate on your problems, it'll just exacerbate the depressed feelings you're having. Stay busy!

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 08:06 PM
you're an emo faggot, imo

angry!
01-26-2012, 08:08 PM
advice?!?!?!?!

NO SECOND GUESSING!!!!!!!!!!!

killing yourself is the only solution...

obviously you have no friends, your parents think youre a faggot, and you have to go to the internet for life advice...

you just made a thread about wanting to kill yourself on a wu tang website...

yeah...

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i could only read one sentence before i came to the conclusion killing yourself was a good idea...

LOL you are one of the saddest ppl currently logged onto the net...

HOW DOES IT FEEL!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

BAHABHAHBHBWBWHBAHABHABHABHBAHB

18 and daddy needs you to kick in!?!?!!?!? AWWWWWW....

dMbcOC5dS5k

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-26-2012, 08:10 PM
you would rather kill yourself than get a job to pay for a roof over your head?

It's all Obama's fault.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-26-2012, 08:12 PM
you should just get skampoe to adopt you and teach you his ways.

CEITEDMOFO
01-26-2012, 08:14 PM
MALL SHOOTINGS ARE GAY, I LIVED IN FRONT OF A HOOD TIL AGE 11 NOW I HAVE A FRONT YARD BIGGER THAN ROBBYS CHIN

BUT ITS JUST A 3 STORY NOT A VICTORIAn ALSO GOT SOME CRIBS A HOUSE IN CAMDEN AND A SHITTY PROJECTS SECTION 8 CRIB IN MOUNT HOLLY, IF U LIVED THERE U WOULDNT LAST A WEEK

diggy
01-26-2012, 08:14 PM
get a job and go to a therapist or something

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Ceited, make sense or shut the fuck up

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2012, 08:16 PM
MALL SHOOTINGS ARE GAY, I LIVED IN FRONT OF A HOOD TIL AGE 11 NOW I HAVE A FRONT YARD BIGGER THAN ROBBYS CHIN

BUT ITS JUST A 3 STORY NOT A VICTORIAn ALSO GOT SOME CRIBS A HOUSE IN CAMDEN AND A SHITTY PROJECTS SECTION 8 CRIB IN MOUNT HOLLY, IF U LIVED THERE U WOULDNT LAST A WEEK

http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/politifact%2Fphotos%2Ftom-pantsonfire-xport4_.gif

Wh0am3ye?
01-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Enjoy life for what it is

CEITEDMOFO
01-26-2012, 08:22 PM
PANDEMIc REALLY THINKS ITS BETTER TO BE A MIXED WHITE KID THAN A 100% COLOMBIAN
http://f.cl.ly/items/1d0X0o370A220Y3X0H2l/cain-smile-frown.gif

P.S. THERE REALLY MY POPS CRIBs@ PAN BUT DUDE IS 67 BARELY IN JERZ AND STAYS FOR MONTHS IN COLOMBIA CAUSE HES BANGIN A 36 YR OLD OVER THERE

PALEFORCE
01-26-2012, 08:23 PM
maybe you should stop trying to be a fake rap thug and get a new goal in life

CEITEDMOFO
01-26-2012, 08:25 PM
ATLEAST HE DOESNT JOIN PYRAIMID SCHEMEs AFTER WATCHING DATELINE EXPOSING THE SCHEME

PALEFORCE
01-26-2012, 08:25 PM
lol dude I make more in 3 hours then you make in a month lol

CEITEDMOFO
01-26-2012, 08:29 PM
IF WERE TALKIN ABOUT MINING TO GEEKSQUAD THAN YES

BUT THIS IS
http://www.drug-rehabs.org/drug-images/cocaine-01.jpg
D5zBcMJQIjk
>>>>>>>>>>>> MINING
http://www.iisg.nl/collections/pakiminers/images/a59-717.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tuI6C7vsjRE/Til3-NQBwBI/AAAAAAAAATE/EwapZTAtL1M/s1600/The_most_interesting_man.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 08:30 PM
lol @ ppl saying get a job i got one ... keep it coming tho and yea angry if u read the post ud know why i asked it here instead of one of my boys or ogs .. im not a thug tho ... but i win cuz i got some other niggas bitch calling my phone tryna sleep over ..

PALEFORCE
01-26-2012, 08:32 PM

CEITEDMOFO
01-26-2012, 08:33 PM
CHECK IT OUT SONDULAhS LIKE KILLBOT
http://i.nixle.com/uploads/pub_media/md/user22387-1318274491-media1_948b8c_159_200_PrsMe_.bmp
TRIED TO HUSTLE IN MY HOODS AND FAILED
On Thursday, 06 October 2011 Detectives Mabner Terron & Mohamed Mohamed of the Perth Amboy Police Departments Special Investigations Bureau arrested Roberto De Los Santos, age 26, of 116 Judy Drive, Keasbey, New Jersey in the area of 57 Florida Grove Road in Keasbey. De Los Santos was found to be in possession of a postal box which contained a Kilo of Cocaine. He was charged with Possession of Cocaine, Possession with the intent to distribute over 5 ounces of Cocaine (1st degree crime), & Possession with the intent to distribute within 500 feet of a public park (Keasbey Park). His 2003 Infinity G25 was also seized . Detectives Carlos Villegas & Dennis Benigno of the Woodbridge Police Departments Narcotics Unit assisted with the investigation. The approximate street value of the Cocaine seized is $100,000.00.
http://local.nixle.com/alert/4739839/
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwg5nqw2ta1qzjix8.gif

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2012, 08:36 PM
PANDEMIc REALLY THINKS ITS BETTER TO BE A MIXED WHITE KID THAN A 100% COLOMBIAN
http://f.cl.ly/items/1d0X0o370A220Y3X0H2l/cain-smile-frown.gif

P.S. THERE REALLY MY POPS CRIBs@ PAN BUT DUDE IS 67 BARELY IN JERZ AND STAYS FOR MONTHS IN COLOMBIA CAUSE HES BANGIN A 36 YR OLD OVER THERE
http://chzbromania.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-cause-sulu-said-so.gif

PALEFORCE
01-26-2012, 08:37 PM

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2012, 08:41 PM
^lol
palehorse let kevin trudeau stick his whole hand up his prolapsed ass for... nothing.

CEITEDMOFO
01-26-2012, 08:41 PM
LETS BE REAL IF THIS CHICK EVEN KISSED HIM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/273902_100001095982148_325460474_n.jpg
KILLBOT WOULD WANT TO LIVE AND SLEEP IN HIS POPS CLOSET

BUT HES FUCKING THESE TYPE OF BITCHEs
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381848_2738225728626_1046873944_32543179_826156126 _n.jpg
^ CHICK ON THE RIGHT IS PROBABLY THE ONE WHO WANTS TO STAY OVER :yes:

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Cieted is the new Sid.

There I said it

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6376/wizardofoz.gif

Judgement day awaits faggot

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 09:03 PM
ceited stop posting young bronze skinned niggas claiming its me ... nd nah she badder den dat not super bad tho she a putts putts her bf kicked her out in the rain cuz of me lmfaaaooo niggas is heartless tryna find this bich a ride now

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2012, 09:06 PM

first world problems.

Yea, pretty much.

you would rather kill yourself than get a job to pay for a roof over your head?

It's all Obama's fault.

LOL...there is some truth to this.

LOOk, Killbot, there are plenty of jobs available that pay more than minimum wage. Your just going to have to work a little harder at them.

Guarantee you can find any number or roofing or landscaping jobs this spring. GUARANTEED. Those place are always looking for work. If you can man up.

You'd be surprised how many people avoid any sort of manual labor like the plague.

Your a big kid, try getting on with a moving company.

The bottom line is, Americans are soft as fuck when it comes to working. Spoiled fucking lazy.

I'm not going to lie, doing the grunt work sucks, but if you stay with a company you find decent, you can work your way up to the point where your not the grunt anymore.

How old are you? 17...18? These jobs are readily available for you. 100% you can land a landscaping gig this spring. They love young kids they dont have to pay 15 an hour for. You could probably start around 8 or 10 an hour, which is alot better than minimum wage.

And once you learn a minor trade like scraping, or roofing or anything like that, you will always have a job even in the shittiest of economies because roofs always leak and grass always grows.

Put in work son, build up a work ethic.

learn the trade, save money and do your own thing on the side.

How hard do you want to work? Thats what it really comes down to.

PALEFORCE
01-26-2012, 09:10 PM

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2012, 09:13 PM
exactly.

but he's gotta start somewhere and he might as well learn something while saving up his investment money.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2012, 09:19 PM
i guess its tougher when your familly is mostly criminals and your mother hates you.

I should be thankful that mine loved me, most of Americas serial killers had mommy issues.

maybe you should think about employment in the postal service?

In all honesty though kid....the odds are against you. Your probably going to have to take like 2 or 3 buses to get to work, and your going to fall into the easy trappings of welfare and institutionalization because you wont want to work hard enough.

prove me wrong, kid...prove me wrong.

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2012, 09:24 PM
it would be a shock if killbot doesn't start "slangin' rocks" or at least dime bags of weed by the time he's graduated sch...i mean dropped out.

but hey...maybe rapping might work out for him. the music industry, especially rap, is booming right now.

PALEFORCE
01-26-2012, 09:25 PM

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2012, 09:29 PM
but if i may continue on my teachings, lets say you just become a working class stiff..somebody who makes just enough to be able to afford to not be homeless but you have to go to work everday just like most Americans......and you probably have no familial ties and little or no education to be able to move into other sectors of labor/business...

...until one day you realize...what is the point of busting my ass, when i can work a fraction as hard playing the system...like skamp, like Dan mentioned....get high all day, have my housing paid, food stamps etc. etc.

do a few odd jobs here and there to buy that big screen, and live in the security of the only place you feel accepted and respected......the hood.

Maybe have a kid or two, get more benefits (dont make the mistake of getting married), slang a few rocks here and there, nothing too stressful.

I really think you are looking at this the wrong way.

Havent you ever watch The Wire?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2012, 09:35 PM
fuck that
theres no excuse
take responsibility for yourself

you control and create everything in your experience, , once you start blaming outside circumstances for your current situation, you've given up that power.

HAve you ever read Booker T. Washingtons autobiography? That man was a fucking animal. Any poor mope should read that, and they would not be able to find a valid excuse not to go to work.

Ya see, I did learn something from that Africans American History After 1865 class.

BornPower
01-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Despite all the shit-talkin, Dicky and Pale hit on valid points. Hard work WILL pay off but you GOTTA be willing to lay the foundation and you WILL suffer a little at the beginning. You think your life sucks but so do most of us at one point or another. The difference is that some of us got over wallowing in sorrow and actually did something as opposed to just waiting for something to happen.
You're only 18, right? Do you have a felony on your record? If not, then you're better off than some of us (like me). EVEN IF YOU DID HAVE A FELONY IT WOULDN'T CHANGE SHIT! My first job out the joint after being locked down for 4 years was at the Men's Wearhouse sellin suits and tuxedos. How did I pull that? I got maaaaad people skills and I DID MY HOMEWORK! If you can spend all day on the net fuckin wit the Corp then you can look into money makin opportunities.
Is JobCorp out of the question? If not, then DO THAT! (wish I could have) You say you can't get into an alternative school? Fuck em and get your GED! Even with an ok score, the fact that you earn minimum wage will almost guarantee that you will get enough student aid to attend college or trade school.
There are options out there if you're willing to apply yourself but feeling all sorry for yourself isn't gonna solve anything.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 10:27 PM
nooo ill take any job despite what you guys think i work extremely hard i got it from my pops... my dads cousin actually owns a odd job company thats where i would usually work to pick up extra money when im not working my steady job... it's just slow right now because it hasnt really snowed all that much... only thing is he works it like Slavor ready on some first come first serve shit so you have to continuously call in and he helps the older fam members without jobs first ya know ?

but yea im not a lazy dude when i say it took me a year to find another job its cause the economy i was applying everywhere checking in through phone and physical appearances like my pops says " you gotta make them hire u" ...

even tho my mom shits on me all the time she just picked up this girl so i cud fuck her so shes good in my book right now lmfaoo ...

but yea nick me and a few friends are trying to start something like that eventually.. just need a truck or a vehicle of some sort to fit th equipment...

im afraid of heights but for the love of money i was roofing alot last year tearing shingles up etc ... feels great to get a nice workout get paid then smoke a fat l to relax afterwards ... i was loving the manual labor shit...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Despite all the shit-talkin, Dicky and Pale hit on valid points. Hard work WILL pay off but you GOTTA be willing to lay the foundation and you WILL suffer a little at the beginning. You think your life sucks but so do most of us at one point or another. The difference is that some of us got over wallowing in sorrow and actually did something as opposed to just waiting for something to happen.
You're only 18, right? Do you have a felony on your record? If not, then you're better off than some of us (like me). EVEN IF YOU DID HAVE A FELONY IT WOULDN'T CHANGE SHIT! My first job out the joint after being locked down for 4 years was at the Men's Wearhouse sellin suits and tuxedos. How did I pull that? I got maaaaad people skills and I DID MY HOMEWORK! If you can spend all day on the net fuckin wit the Corp then you can look into money makin opportunities.
Is JobCorp out of the question? If not, then DO THAT! (wish I could have) You say you can't get into an alternative school? Fuck em and get your GED! Even with an ok score, the fact that you earn minimum wage will almost guarantee that you will get enough student aid to attend college or trade school.
There are options out there if you're willing to apply yourself but feeling all sorry for yourself isn't gonna solve anything.

yes i went through all the application processes meetings etc... my p.o says i have to wait until im off of probation to go because i cant meet with him regularly... i jst recently opened up a bank account and im just saving up until its time for me to do that .. cause trades are where the $$'s @ and they give u like 1,500 upon graduating the program .. so if keep this up and go around like winter time i shud have a couple g's hopefully in the bank atleast ... thats basically my plan right now..

no i do not have any felonies im not a hot boy despite what people might think everything i do is in silence .. last arrest i used my y/o status cause i was still 17 .. and ik bruh the point is more that im having like a mid-life crisis at 18 lol

INF
01-26-2012, 10:45 PM
its called pre-life crisis. count bass d made a whole album about it but instead of talking about merkin himself he talked about banging t-boz and carmex

get it together dude

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 10:49 PM
people are missing the point i would NEVER kill myself .. its more to express the severity of how a nigga feeling ... someone is gonna feel me on the monotony of life draining them .

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I think I know why your friends don't want to hang around you anymore, cause you're a daft cunt who needs constant re-assurance that life is tough and sometimes you have to wear the big boy pants even when you're oatmeal is full of tears.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2012, 10:52 PM
@ killbot
damn homie
u got my number if u ever wanna chat
NOHOMO

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 10:56 PM
some pedo?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-26-2012, 11:00 PM
I think I know why your friends don't want to hang around you anymore, cause you're a daft cunt who needs constant re-assurance that life is tough and sometimes you have to wear the big boy pants even when you're oatmeal is full of tears.

no we're all beefing over $$ cuz niggas started getting mad when i got put on and was stacking .. and got even more mad when they thought they caught me slippin wit da hammer but it aint go how they planned ;)

@ killbot
damn homie
u got my number if u ever wanna chat
NOHOMO

on some real tho before summer or maybe the start of niggas might be making that trip to NY to go to the stu , shop , nd basically visit my niggas block .. ik bpt's on the way niggas could make a stop to get some air blow it down and see how yall livin over there ... put u on the nl county bali

SKAMPOE
01-26-2012, 11:03 PM
thats PEACE

Teh KillaBee
01-26-2012, 11:06 PM
this was a huge fucking disappointment, IMO

JASPER BEARDLY
01-27-2012, 01:38 AM
I loved angry's comment. I know I usually give him props but his shit just cracked me up.

There was some good advice in here. You should probably work construction. Try not to fuck up your back tho.

CEITEDMOFO
01-27-2012, 01:52 AM
Cieted is the new Sid.

There I said it

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6376/wizardofoz.gif

Judgement day awaits faggot

MORE LIKE THE NIGGA THAT CAN BAG SIDs MOM

U KNO WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I WAS FUCKIN 40 YR OLD THICK BITCHES WHILE U BEAT OFF LIL NIGGa ROFL

people are missing the point i would NEVER kill myself ..
WHAT A FAG

STOP LISTENING TO ODD FUTURE AND GET A NEW OLDER BROTHER THAT LOOK LIEK ME AND THAN MAYBE U CAN BAG COLOLMBIAN HOES WIT THIGHES LIKE THIS
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251473_239864049369372_100000373374581_756686_6498 4_n.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
01-27-2012, 04:08 AM
what the fuck is this - you come to the corp to fucking piss moan and complain, your either having a laugh or you dont have some real "homeboys" to talk to, you say your boys are locked up ? GO FUCKING VISIT THEM THEY WILL LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU FUCKING SAY YOU COCK JOCKEY SAUSAUGE FINGERED FUCK.

people wonder why this generation is so quick to up and die, they were placed in a bubble from birth they cant be fuct to give it a try.

do it and get it over with just dont bitch and moan on a forum - winners never loose - eat a dick up to your hicup - peace audi 5000

4vLiJIgVlRQ

NIGHT MAYOR
01-27-2012, 04:12 AM
oh yeah if my topic doesnt fit into this thread its because

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/a9f15c448e8478b20730b9692da53f8099016c3_r-1.gif

main_man
01-27-2012, 04:35 AM
join the military, killbot.

get in shape.
learn a trade.
maybe get some college in.
see the world.
and put bullets into motherfuckers and not go to jail for it.

if your a fan of firearms like myself, you get to play with toys no one else really gets to see.

D.projectile
01-27-2012, 05:01 AM
get knowledge of self g...see how u feel after a 3-4 day water fast too

spiritual healing 2..ur perfect in ESSENCE..

ShaDynasty
01-27-2012, 06:34 AM
i don't think you should kill yourself, you'd probably regret it.

besides new tyler album in a few months, thats worth living for!

Mumm Ra
01-27-2012, 09:48 AM
8r1CZTLk-Gk

as far as suggestions go...

EL8e2ujXe8g

Mr. R&B
01-27-2012, 12:56 PM
co-sign angry & Freddy Mech.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/167/557/el-feo-presidente.jpg

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/100/749/doit.JPG

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/065/503/blablabla.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/005/373/do_it_faggot3.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2012, 01:26 PM
nooo ill take any job despite what you guys think i work extremely hard i got it from my pops... my dads cousin actually owns a odd job company thats where i would usually work to pick up extra money when im not working my steady job... it's just slow right now because it hasnt really snowed all that much... only thing is he works it like Slavor ready on some first come first serve shit so you have to continuously call in and he helps the older fam members without jobs first ya know ?

but yea im not a lazy dude when i say it took me a year to find another job its cause the economy i was applying everywhere checking in through phone and physical appearances like my pops says " you gotta make them hire u" ...

even tho my mom shits on me all the time she just picked up this girl so i cud fuck her so shes good in my book right now lmfaoo ...

but yea nick me and a few friends are trying to start something like that eventually.. just need a truck or a vehicle of some sort to fit th equipment...

im afraid of heights but for the love of money i was roofing alot last year tearing shingles up etc ... feels great to get a nice workout get paid then smoke a fat l to relax afterwards ... i was loving the manual labor shit...

Well, there you go kid. My great grandfather worked in a Ford plant back in the 30's/40's and on the side he'd cut lawn in the neighborhood, until the point where he just started his own landscaping business, and did well for himself.

He was a rare breed though....as were most of the immigrants who came to America at that time and even now, willing to take risks and work hard.

Mr. R&B
01-27-2012, 02:02 PM
i don't think you should kill yourself, you'd probably regret it.

besides new tyler album in a few months, thats worth living for!

LOLOLOLOL, I hope that was sarcasm.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-27-2012, 02:27 PM
After reading the initial post I have come to 1 conclusion.

IT SUCKS TO BE LONELY

ShaDynasty
01-27-2012, 05:59 PM
LOLOLOLOL, I hope that was sarcasm.

no he really does have a new album out.

http://gifsoup.com/view6/2573758/mase-diddy-o.gif

CEITEDMOFO
01-27-2012, 06:17 PM
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/gif/914251be389f0a17257ebc496e5022907b0ade4.jpg
ND

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Not worth it..alot to live for, youre young...give yourself a shot

NIGHT MAYOR
01-27-2012, 08:14 PM
"natural selection acts only by taking advantage of slight successive variations. she can never take a great and sudden leap, but must advance by short and sure, through slow steps"

HANZO
01-27-2012, 08:39 PM
you need an aim in life. but you gotta be realistic about shit, by the sounds of it your not gonna get any sort of decent education. that means your gonna need to take a shitty job and just work hard. what you need to do though is be smart with money, you spend that shit on weed and crap your going down the wrong path. learn how to cut your expenses and save up money.

yes it sucks not having a family to back you up, your 18 now and with no real family push your already losing the game of life. but that dont mean you should contemplate killing yourself.

however i think you should grow up and start being a man. no more beefing with the kids down the block and shit like that. dont get yourself embroiled in the whole ghetto mentality too much, shit aint good for you.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2012, 09:59 PM
what HAN says is true.....be smart with your money. I'm not dumb with mine, but I STILL wish i would have been smarter with it when I was in my early 20s.

And you can't take failure as a dead end. Youre going to fail, probably more than you succeed. Dont be fooled by the BS bravado of the arrogant. Thats mostly a defense mechanism for the insecure....trying to beat you down before you even get started.

Tyson was great at this...he had dudes beat before the bell rang.

It extends into white and blue collar culture, poor and rich.

Be sure of yourself, be your own man. Live by a set of principles and you'll earn the respect you deserves, you'll be able to conquer anything.

But you gotta crawl before you walk because its the journey that molds you not the goal.

Anytime I thought I couldnt do something or I felt scared or intimidated, I forced myself and it always turns out easier than you thought, even when it was difficult, because once you master it, whatever it is, you only add to your confidence as a man.

Its why there is no substitute for experience.

diggy
01-27-2012, 10:36 PM
you need an aim in life. but you gotta be realistic about shit, by the sounds of it your not gonna get any sort of decent education. that means your gonna need to take a shitty job and just work hard..

Not depends on what you mean by 'education'.

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2012, 02:44 AM
Canadian education is 12 years of tapping maple syrup and running across a frozen pond ..nose first into a canuck butthole.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-28-2012, 04:14 AM
Canadian education is 12 years of tapping maple syrup and running across a frozen pond

and having to learn french to be able to correspond

BrokenWrists
01-28-2012, 04:35 AM
"listen, be strong, scream whoopie doo, go for yours, cause dreams come true"

ea-ezolZq5k

ShaDynasty
01-28-2012, 07:59 AM
thing is everyone else you meet is a ghost, fuck what they think, just do what makes you happy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-28-2012, 09:40 AM
threads like these shouldn't be taken lightly, years ago there was a thread similar on this website and dude really killed himself...gifted rhymer too...

THE MASON
01-28-2012, 09:43 AM
lol @ Robbie and Mech

:can:

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2012, 11:20 AM
threads like these shouldn't be taken lightly, years ago there was a thread similar on this website and dude really killed himself...gifted rhymer too...

DickTouch cried wolf once, and now no one can take anything serious

IrOnMaN
01-28-2012, 01:18 PM
I think Killbot should take a day and think carefully about want he wants to do with his life. No one wants to be a failure at life. No one really likes negativity but it's all around Killbot. That's a big problem for him and it's very hard to escape negativity, especially if he thinks that there's no way out and people are constantly putting him down.

I'm no stranger to homelessness, being hungry, and being broke. The family I come from never had the resources to be successful at life. All of the males in my family (mom's side) never graduated high school nor have they had any real jobs. Plus, the proper support for me to be good was NEVER there. As a kid, I told myself that I will not walk down a path of destruction because I'm better than that!

So, I managed to finished high school with a 3.51 GPA and from a vocational/technicial school with a 4.00 GPA and I graduated college with a BS with honors with good work experience. I cannot say that I did it all by myself because I had support of professors and co-workers. There was no family support because they couldn't do anything for me. At 17 after high school, I had to man up and take my life, not allow people to be want they wanted me to be. If I had choosen to be weak minded, I'd probably be either dead or in prison, seriously.

Killbot, I know where you're coming from. Life is terrible without family support and resources. You can be anything you want to be, regardless where you come from, you just have to put in the work to become the person you want to be. The road WILL BE HARD for you but you can do it. Take it from me. I was homeless during my first year in college but that didn't stop me from reaching my goals.

Killbot, you have to get away from the negative people who don't want you to be great. I know you don't want to be in your 40s still enduring the same crap you are now. You have your life ahead of you. The only person stopping you is you.

CharlesJones
01-28-2012, 01:48 PM
I don't think suicide is a bad thing when you have no money because it's better to be dead than broke and poor. Ironman, that's good advice you gave Killbot but people that are poor have to make the choice to wanna change their life and get away from negative people. For most poor people, that's hard to do. Even if you get away from negative people and decide to change your life, you have to get help from somebody meaning job supervisors have to take a chance on poor unemployed people and not too many job supervisors wanna do that. Homelessness and unemployment are 2 serious issues in america that aren't taken seriously enough especially with blacks and that's why crime will always be a problem in the black community. When you got a lot of blacks unemployed, what else do you expect them to do to get money? This is what white people act like they don't understand. Unemployed blacks are gonna rob and steal and sell drugs when they can't get a job. Racist whites need to put themselves in unemployed blacks shoes and see how it feels to be poor and unemployed and then they would understand why unemployed blacks commit crimes to get money.

I've thought about killing myself before when i was unemployed because i applied for a lot of jobs and nobody ever called. I was very upset about that because i felt like i was wasting time filling out job applications. Not once did i think about applying for welfare so i could get food stamps but the next time i lose my job, i'm gonna apply for welfare because i'd rather get food stamps instead of starving to death. There was a time when i didn't eat sometimes when i was unemployed and that bothered me because i like to eat. I don't know why so many people in america look at suicide as a bad thing because i feel like it's not a bad thing especially when you have no money and no place to live. It's better to be dead than broke and homeless. Nobody wants to live like that.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-28-2012, 03:59 PM
There was a time when i didn't eat sometimes when i was unemployed and that bothered me because i like to eat.

lol This nigga's just too much.

ShaDynasty
01-28-2012, 05:18 PM
charles jones should write a self help book

diggy
01-28-2012, 07:52 PM

DiD this really happen?

Who?

Machete
01-28-2012, 09:58 PM
i was touched by a babysitter (slut) at a very young age.
i watched my mom fuck different dudes every night.
i watched a few of them beat her senseless.
i was homeless for 3 years.
my uncle blew his brains out at the thanksgiving dinner table.
i have been 302'd 4 times.
held my best bud in my arms as he od'd (rip)

all true shit bro. just wanted to put your problems in perspective. people have had it way worse and still pull through. but putting serious shit in this section with all these ass clowns makes me wonder if the op is trolling?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Its a shame so many of us put too much self worth into material possession and status.

Jones just said he'd rather be dead than poor....I know its Jones, but what the fuck is wrong with you?

And my fake death is still talked about to this day....but nobody cared.

At least somebody cares about you killbot. Look at all these responses.

I wish I was you.

http://gregferguson.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/young_depressed_person.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
01-28-2012, 11:19 PM
i watched my mom fuck different dudes every night.
i watched a few of them beat her senseless.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljkixqaRFA1qeawxr.gif

I APOLOGIZE BUT SHE ASKED FOR IT

main_man
01-28-2012, 11:34 PM
charles jones should write a self help book

goddamn right he should.
i'd be happy if he just got a movie review thread/blog. lol

and if your not going to join the military, killbot, heres some help.

just look at these smiling white faces, and any will to do harm to yourself should flee right away.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxNbsuAwWfWizDQLnmrRUX_NzHLQ8F1 snXVJP5bG15mxvGeHSn
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8xP48WZWI7LRiHidou0Ke-b0ViMougp2Wwxpe9Q85Kgu_4H07jA
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEyEwzmu2UwD3L2Dd2XoyFM9nkRIvVH JEV0bcVOaqxRdHpR8kcoQ
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4GtvjvhdFM5ym7FA-hg9nCbZ69k-MdgfGdEPPYeyLMu44So2gSA
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP3YymZA5RpwEA4j4u4Bu030-ZqE5qjyv2SYWRCZxtZYNMvnemGA

if looking at those pale, smiling faces doesn't cheer you up right away, well.......i guess your just not properly & thoroughly brainwashed enough yet.

CEITEDMOFO
01-28-2012, 11:50 PM
MAINMAN, CHECK TWO, DAN CONNER, AND SAVERIO SHOULD TRY TO REACH FOR HEAVENS GATE
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vwt55TQq-3k/R5EDHQYP2ZI/AAAAAAAAAYY/sh5fB01oIc0/s640/Heavens_Gate_Cult.jpg

main_man
01-29-2012, 12:10 AM
^^^^^ thanks, baby. glad you think about me.

and the offer still stands.
me.
shitting on your face.
open mouthed.
fifty bucks in your pocket.

dont be scared, my sweet.
the first few seconds might be uncomfortable, but after that i think you'll take it like a champ.
waddya say? http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6-hVVAObikwsAnDGhPUjYiXfizEd8w0XPvQeuRVnDkCfDqGSR
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBvs6tyf9N_UsUiAmwBBY3g26zXDZ3y ThN1g_cX19BAPjGnH3fnQ
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS34HbD4IvSZW7hIib-aZC5oG1ed31slUCAZRL75nxkzyxONAI1-A

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuToXWQZ6sHBC-U5mtfY23gCSSi5uxDREqyIdeztbPh0nzncta

check two
01-29-2012, 12:23 AM
http://pics.plentyoffish.com/ads/6041/526903_1327593053_50864.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
01-29-2012, 12:33 AM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/418700_287546397971966_100001498254416_792957_1765 12653_n.jpg

check two
01-29-2012, 12:42 AM
is that drake?

TeknicelStylez
01-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Man up

food for thought
01-29-2012, 06:50 PM
This is probably the most pathetic thing ive ever read on the internet.

Man the fuck up.

ShaDynasty
01-29-2012, 07:33 PM
for all we know he killed himself in the last couple of days

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-29-2012, 09:23 PM
anyone know how to get intouch with killbot? Just to make sure he is aight...whoevr got his math..txt hm or give him a call or something

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-29-2012, 09:28 PM
DiD this really happen?

Who?

yea it did,a few years back, always forgets dudes screen name on here,started with a p or something,he was active in the audio/lyric section of this forum,his lyrics used to indicate suicidal tendencies and we thought it was all some joe budden emo type ish, but then a thread popped up and cats mocked,laughed thinking dude was kidding..only to realize he was serious,someone on here who knew him personally gave us the news and linked us to the news article concerning the situation..crazy shit man..since then I don't take threads like these lightly

Dirty Knowledge
01-30-2012, 12:05 AM
boy i tell ya boy..

THE MASON
01-30-2012, 12:35 PM
i think a thread was made about this but

in the words of Louis CK

"we live in a world were everything is amazing, and no one is happy"

you aint thinking about nothing, its the sign of all kids these days. im thinking about doing this, but wheres the action?

Robert
01-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Asking for advice here was an interesting decision.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-31-2012, 12:43 AM
anyone know how to get intouch with killbot? Just to make sure he is aight...whoevr got his math..txt hm or give him a call or something

Why so serious?

NNNR8UX7oKk

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 05:28 PM
so you didnt do it, this thread was just a cry for attention, and now you bought a mic and spit guard so you can make emo songs ? LAWL~!

priceless

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 06:37 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-02-23/1235375450612.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 07:12 PM
http://depressionintrospection.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/suicide_poster.png?w=477

Fresh
02-18-2012, 08:51 PM
dude if theres one thing id want you to know is that a problem shared is a halved. its good youve cmon the wu and told us this. get those feelings off your chest. there are forums dedicated to people in situations like yours. Youve come to this one because u post here reguarly and know the folk, which is good.... but maybe look at other forums... talk to other people who are going through what u are... seriously.... whenever someone shows how worthless they THINK they are to you.... it can automatically trigger you to be strong for them.... iot can be a good feeling.... and it is why people who are going through feelings (drunks, depression, deaath of family member) WHATEVER it is.... people who will share and undersyand you can help so much

keeping this stuff inside you until it builds up, and smoking weed ... Weed may not be physcially harmful but if youre feeling down mentally then smoking the stuff on a regular basis itll make u feel worse.... in the long run youll keep wantin that high to 'escape' and when youre not high youll be even more down... if thats why you smoke.. to escape.... then i do recommend u cut that out.... even if it seems like youre 'escape'

anyways, onto suicide...

FREEDOM IS FREEDOM.

we've all not been alive for the majority of time and we soon enouh we all wont be alive again for another infinite amount of time. you get 1 life, your choice on if you want it or not. Dont let any of suicide is selfish talk get to your head. Life for lifes sake is stupid. We're not bacteria. We need mental stimulation, and if your head is constantly depressed and down and feel like shit constantly... well, its YOUR choice.

Also to all you people talking about first world problems.... just think about.... in prominent developed countries like Japan, America, the societys are so much more closed off... so many more mental problems... ever heard the saying 'you feel more lonely in a crowded place'?

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONES GOT IT WORSE THAN YOU DONT MEAN YOUR PROBLEMS DISSAPEAR

we've all got our struggle

Construct
02-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Shit at least Killbot has a job. If its that shitty then save up money, wait till probation is up, then buy a van and drive around the country. There are some amazing places to see.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 10:34 PM
hahaha people actualy thinking killbot has the guts to do it, look at the date of this thread newbies, the dude is making music now. fuckin hell this place has turned lame.

:frusty:

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 11:02 PM
http://www.moufies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/SuicideLemon-0-555x416.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 11:03 PM
http://upload.offensivex.com/images/killbotbea.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 02:51 AM
bump - im gunna continue to bump this thread all year. hahaha

Mr. R&B
02-19-2012, 03:16 AM
Didn't even have the sack to selfPWN, wuss.

Watch him try to shop a demo to Odd Future Records and make Sadcore lesbo music with Syd the Squid A.K.A. Graces Jones' aborted daughter.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:29 AM
hahahaha fredy mech really took my words to the heart ... and doesnt realize how much im "humiliated" and "embarrassed" online isnt affecting me. but by all means continue this thread should be bumped ... i got what i needed from this.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:33 AM
maybe you could cover this song killbot ?

_YqGCs1BR9I

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:34 AM
only dickheads with no friends or prospects would consider ending their life.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:35 AM
maybe you could cover this song killbot ?

_YqGCs1BR9I

yep maybe. sample it and make a beat.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:38 AM
why the fuck would i help you ? you might neck up tonight - only if your fat finger could pull the trigger

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:39 AM
_0IexZXHyCE

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:48 AM
yea because i was being completely serious again get off my dick snd put ya mom on it.FINALLY !!! bought a... (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2195996#post2195996) 02-18-2012 06:24 PMFredy Mech (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=38321) your thumbs are gunna get in the way

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 04:00 AM
wow - can someone hear a truck backing up ?

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 04:04 AM
yea because i was being completely serious again get off my dick snd put ya mom on it.FINALLY !!! bought a... (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2195996#post2195996) 02-18-2012 06:24 PMFredy Mech (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=38321) your thumbs are gunna get in the way

why are you linking people to a thread where the real mc's of the site are telling you how shit your raps are ? hahahah- your a fucken idiot :thumbup:

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 04:25 AM
i dont see that happening in that thread. but your answer is bcuz idc ..

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 04:36 AM
WOW realy ?!?! mmmkay i'll point them out to you;

#1 YoUVE BEEN DIGESTING YOUR FLAVOR OF THE MONTH FOR 8 YEARZ, NOT RAPPING.

#2 i get his point, you have limited material. the stuff i have heard, like those freestyles or whatever you had on youtube, were/are less then impressive

#3 I've never been a huge fan of killbots rhymes cuz he tries too hard to do the gangster rap shit which is played out and so unoriginal.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 04:39 AM
just give up on life your wasting precious oxygen we could be breathing you sausage fingered homo.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 05:00 AM
first of all idek wtf menes is talkig about nor do i care for his music so idc. the freestyles on youtube arent that impressive they were all recorded back to back and are like 3-4 mins each theres like 9 of them you do the math ..of course every bar ist going to be earth shattering lyrics everything was off the head... then jig says he doesnt care for my rhyme style which has nothing to do with the lyrics hes just not a fan of my lane...

either way im going to keep doing what im doing

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 05:14 AM
i can still hear that god dam truck backing up! wtf!

food for thought
02-19-2012, 09:47 AM
ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

food for thought
02-19-2012, 09:49 AM
if we had mods that actually did something we could put this thread in the classic sectino where it belongs

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:18 PM
if we had mods that actually did something we could put this thread in the classic sectino where it belongs

That was my goal and I'm pissed its not ... I was thinking that incredible self ether is always a shoe in

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2012, 03:30 PM
That was my goal and I'm pissed its not ... I was thinking that incredible self ether is always a shoe in

the problem is that most of these stupid fucks dont understand when someone is intentionally making fun of themselves

this message board needs more high level boarders to reduce and/or balance out the crowd-sourced f4ggotry

we got posters who actually laugh at chuck norris jokes and do cinnamon challenges. why i post here is beyond me.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 04:03 PM
the problem is that most of these stupid fucks dont understand when someone is intentionally making fun of themselves

this message board needs more high level boarders to reduce and/or balance out the crowd-sourced f4ggotry

we got posters who actually laugh at chuck norris jokes and do cinnamon challenges. why i post here is beyond me.

i miss the days when we had posters like eD and shit (the white skampoe) .. and there was great ethers and shit ... when gavin and TSA were cnsistent posters ... i feel like all these new fags try way to hard to be top tier posters .. ppl like check two and etc.. they just reiterate the same jokes and dick ride prominent posters .. who are the high level boarders now in your opinion ?

check two
02-19-2012, 04:05 PM
yeah considering I've been here since 2001, I qualify as a new poster lol

you're an idiot fat boy

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2012, 04:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DDrUV.gif

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 04:09 PM
yeah considering I've been here since 2001, I qualify as a new poster lol

you're an idiot fat boy

yea but people just started paying attention to you for the past couple years... post your pic so i can make funof you.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Check doesnt wanna do that cuz he's like an Asian Walt Jr.
http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/BB-S4-RJ-Mitte-Interview-325.jpg

check two
02-19-2012, 04:16 PM
yea but people just started paying attention to you for the past couple years... post your pic so i can make funof you.

go look for it, I've posted over the years. or I'll post more where I'm wearing pink hats and having my belly hanging out. and also ones where I give a fake gang sign with my fellow 'click' that wears pants from the Outsiders

food for thought
02-19-2012, 04:18 PM
ahahahahah

check two
02-19-2012, 04:19 PM
robbie, make your chin useful, and go stir my chicken noodle soup up for me a while

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 04:23 PM
go look for it, I've posted over the years. or I'll post more where I'm wearing pink hats and having my belly hanging out. and also ones where I give a fake gang sign with my fellow 'click' that wears pants from the Outsiders
im still trying to grasp the concept of a "fake" gang sign think about it ... ok the bloods signs are fake lol .. we're not a gang none of us where skinny jeans (outsiders was a good book) its a red fitted that has been thrown out cuz niggas dont rock fitteds no more .. belly hanging out ? yea w/e ..

your obsessed with fat white woman and your tic tac dick smells like general tso's chicken and shame.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2012, 05:08 PM
well, even though you're a tool, i'm honestly glad that you didn't kill yourself, killbot.

_DHRGrIqmb0&feature=related

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2012, 08:39 PM

I ask myself the same question.

Its a guilty pleasure.

Although i dont know how i'd explain it to anybody who found out about it.

diggy
02-19-2012, 11:31 PM
thinking about killing myself any suggestions ?

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/21855_103770832985990_100000592226574_98145_488678 5_n.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-20-2012, 12:24 AM
tpqYPQdpDNw

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 12:35 AM
"my mom hates me like i cant ever do anything right ... ever."

pfftthahahah move out you hustler!

i speak for my family and friends who are REALLLLYYY in the streets doing this shit . not petty juxes and clockin minor figures from dealing like me..

Mr. R&B
02-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Fredy Mech's hostility toward Killbot is hilarious to me.

Anyone else think the same thing?

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 02:23 AM
" not lie and make you believe whats evil, its making love and making friends and meeting god your own way - the right way"

to seee - too beee - can not be taught, in turn your making us - woooooar fucking hostile - i stand alone

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 03:17 AM
he really took the aussie comment to the heart .. fredy is making people on here talk about me more though so thats pretty cool.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 03:32 AM
he really took the aussie comment to the heart .. fredy is making people on here talk about me more though so thats pretty cool.

http://upload.offensivex.com/images/killbozxz.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 03:34 AM
oh a picture when i was like 15 damn you got me hammerhead.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 03:38 AM
post a current one, i did :)

show n proove gangster hahahaha

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 12:03 PM
show n prove ? show and prove what ??? im going to show you how "gangster" i am with a photo ? im not a gangster quote me where i said that .. i just do what i do lol..

and idk how your making fun of my appearance when your a five foot tall white nerdwih a neanderthal's dome lol

KERZO
02-21-2012, 12:20 PM
^ Killbot has probably chubbed the fucked up since then and is now resembling Sean Kingston -

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2008/12/05/1041264/SeanKingstonYums.jpg

KERZO
02-21-2012, 12:25 PM
p.s - Without the record deal, cash, cars and bitches!

check two
02-21-2012, 12:36 PM
are those redneck flannel shirts still popular? lol how did the farm life become hip hop?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Kilbot, good to see ya back kid. Peace

JASPER
02-21-2012, 12:53 PM
I've been depressed often in my life, but the only time I thought of killing myself is when I was in crazy amounts of pain earlier this year. I couldn't think clear because of the pain and I was just lying in bed nodding my head hoping for these week ass painkillers to kick in.

This was shortly after my girlfriend broke up with me so I already was a wreck. I thought of just jumping of off the nearest building high enough to kill myself. Buddy came over with some insane weed. Survived on weed and icecream for a week and switched my painkillers to percocet. I now smoke everyday. I'm even gonna start growing soon.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-21-2012, 01:40 PM
That's crazy man..hope yall days get brighter..seen dark days myself..never nothing nice

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2012, 01:46 PM
I've been depressed often in my life, but the only time I thought of killing myself is when I was in crazy amounts of pain earlier this year. I couldn't think clear because of the pain and I was just lying in bed nodding my head hoping for these week ass painkillers to kick in.

This was shortly after my girlfriend broke up with me so I already was a wreck. I thought of just jumping of off the nearest building high enough to kill myself. Buddy came over with some insane weed. Survived on weed and icecream for a week and switched my painkillers to percocet. I now smoke everyday. I'm even gonna start growing soon.

Skampoe's negrep had you on pain killers? Damn son

JASPER
02-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Skampoe's negrep had you on pain killers? Damn son
Not so much his negrepping , but his rapping causes me internal bleedings.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 02:48 PM
hey killbot whats the adress to your cute little youtube video where your playing with bb guns with the youth of your hood in ya mums backyard ?

NIGHT MAYOR
02-23-2012, 03:20 AM
almost forgot about this. ALL YEAR LONG!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_s_VvV3R19vM/SRXCTFIcEKI/AAAAAAAACRo/Xxw02V3fUro/s400/just+do+it.jpg