PDA

View Full Version : I too was thinking about killing myself, Any suggestions?

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2012, 03:20 PM
My reasons are actually much more serious and I hope this tight knit community can brainstorm some safe and prosperous exit strategies, but nothing that will result of me living a life of destitution in the confines of a Jersey pilgrim settlement where my walls are coated in shit-stained stucco, my outdated tv is no longer under warranty and meals consist of churros 3x a day..

With that said let me enlighten you about my plight..

I can no longer waltz into work at quarter past 11 because I'm now required to attend 2-3 morning meetings

The iphone 5 probably won't be out until late summer!

Found out one of my favorite local bars is opening up a different location south of me, so now i will have to decide which one to watch football at!
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2jifKuPb1qkl1yio1_250.jpg

I might have to use most of my vacation time to attend a wedding this summer, so Hawaii is on hold until next winter

I'm bored of life, more importantly I'm already bored with modern warfare 3

Grilling ribeye twice a week just doesnt bring me joy anymore

My mattress is starting to hurt my back, and i dont wanna flip it

I might be getting carpel tunnel and a MMJ card might require that i pay a fee to see the doctor

Skampoe has a Vlog and I dont

Im being forced to possibly go 2 a Vegas bachelor party in a few months. Wack.

Palehorse stole all my gold, tinfoil, and organic lettuce

I have to walk the most gang-related streets in the area, and I cant carry my blackpeoplegun without a permit

I have one surviving parent who is heavily medicated... Why wont he pay my living expenses!!!?

I had to work 4-5 years of commercial construction & landscaping while in school and was persecuted by the guidos who ran the company. They called me names and forced me out of my comfort zone.

Why didnt human rights groups protect me?

I swear imma kill myself with water intoxication or a bologna sandwich if life keeps shitting on me.

Mr. R&B
01-27-2012, 03:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm fucking dying!!!!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-27-2012, 04:18 PM
killboy just got destroyed

check two
01-27-2012, 04:32 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/XfniNJf443Z5xyuI7HmZbw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/290/2012/01/26/cheetah-jpg_202618.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I was on teh verge of killing myself until I heard they were opening up a SONIC near me!!!

Oh and the other day, my fucking garage door opener was broke so I had to park my car OUTSIDE......luckily it didnt snow, but can you imagine if it did???!

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Heard a Carls Jr might open up near me.

Yep gonna let the cops kill me in the parking lot.

CEITEDMOFO
01-27-2012, 06:30 PM
DROIDs>>>I PHONES

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2012, 07:28 PM
oh yea....i still have a BLACKBERRY!!!

all my friends have Iphones and play sweet games and can download media more quickly and they make fun of meee!!

Meta4
01-27-2012, 07:45 PM
My jobs making me get a note from my PCP so I can get paid for some sick days.... but I can't see the office from my window so sign language is out... guess I gotta go outside, I hate life.

ShaDynasty
01-27-2012, 07:52 PM
just ran out of ranch dressing. i wanted some in a chicken sandwich, like right now.

time to confront an alligator and let it eat me raw

SKAMPOE
01-27-2012, 08:08 PM
lmao

HANZO
01-27-2012, 08:43 PM

i fear this is a serious world wide epidemic at the moment.

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2012, 02:15 AM
All joking aside I want the little homie killbots to live a long prosperous life and not kill himself over some trivial shit like.. running out of grand daddy purp or paying child support for a skeezer doo doo baby that blows lines of enfamil. Fuck Obama for this mess our future presidente Newt started.

SKAMPOE
01-28-2012, 02:26 AM
http://darkstarzrecords.com/index.php?t=j3x_pop&radio_id=&band_id=14&song_id=all&w=0

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2012, 02:37 AM
http://darkstarzrecords.com/index.php?t=j3x_pop&radio_id=&band_id=14&song_id=all&w=0

LOL I thought a PBS documentary was ready to unfold

where is the PCP documentary btw?

Mr. R&B
01-28-2012, 02:41 AM
All joking aside I want the little homie killbots to live a long prosperous life and not kill himself over some trivial shit like.. running out of grand daddy purp or paying child support for a skeezer doo doo baby that blows lines of enfamil. Fuck Obama for this mess our future presidente Newt started.

Ah shit bwahahahahaha.

Goddamn, that's genius.

wuswordz95
01-28-2012, 04:19 AM
Heard a Carls Jr might open up near me.

Yep gonna let the cops kill me in the parking lot.

fuuny

BrokenWrists
01-28-2012, 05:13 AM
5IHO0mKjy8g

SKAMPOE
01-28-2012, 10:57 AM
LOL I thought a PBS documentary was ready to unfold

where is the PCP documentary btw?
lol its in the Vlog thread and every record we put out:picture:

food for thought
01-29-2012, 07:00 PM
My reasons are actually much more serious and I hope this tight knit community can brainstorm some safe and prosperous exit strategies, but nothing that will result of me living a life of destitution in the confines of a Jersey pilgrim settlement where my walls are coated in shit-stained stucco, my outdated tv is no longer under warranty and meals consist of churros 3x a day..

With that said let me enlighten you about my plight..

I can no longer waltz into work at quarter past 11 because I'm now required to attend 2-3 morning meetings

The iphone 5 probably won't be out until late summer!

Found out one of my favorite local bars is opening up a different location south of me, so now i will have to decide which one to watch football at!
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2jifKuPb1qkl1yio1_250.jpg

I might have to use most of my vacation time to attend a wedding this summer, so Hawaii is on hold until next winter

Grilling ribeye twice a week just doesnt bring me joy anymore

My mattress is starting to hurt my back, and i dont wanna flip it

I might be getting carpel tunnel and a MMJ card might require that i pay a fee to see the doctor

Skampoe has a Vlog and I dont

Im being forced to possibly go 2 a Vegas bachelor party in a few months. Wack.

Palehorse stole all my gold, tinfoil, and organic lettuce

I have to walk the most gang-related streets in the area, and I cant carry my blackpeoplegun without a permit

I have one surviving parent who is heavily medicated... Why wont he pay my living expenses!!!?

I had to work 4-5 years of commercial construction & landscaping while in school and was persecuted by the guidos who ran the company. They called me names and forced me out of my comfort zone.

Why didnt human rights groups protect me?

I swear imma kill myself with water intoxication or a bologna sandwich if life keeps shitting on me.

ahahahahah