PDA

View Full Version : Ras Kass Leaves the "4 Horsemen"

Hollow Dartz
01-28-2012, 05:50 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18464/title.ras-kass-announces-departure-from-the-four-horsemen

netscape check two
01-28-2012, 05:53 PM
would the total package be a viable replacement?

OntheHorizon
01-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Read between the lines and I think we all know who he left the group to get away from, lol

Sucks tho, was kinda looking forward to that album once I heard RZA was gonna executive Produce it

spiggity_ace
01-29-2012, 01:26 AM
everything rza 'executive produces' never comes to light

tombstone
01-29-2012, 04:34 AM
horizon is such a bitch, we see you trolling the ras vid lol ras turns his back on his crew to suck the shady dick, dude wants to blow up so bad it's pathetic.

Origin™
01-29-2012, 05:19 AM
seems to me dude left simply because canibus can never shut his mouth and allways has to be causing beef with people

if he put as much effort into HRSMN as he does going at people the album would already been out

tombstone
01-29-2012, 05:40 AM
bis dissed em, then royce chimes in because hs's all over em nuts, and bis didn't say shit until royce got into that twitter beef with the fake bis account and wouldn't shut up for months not to mention hoe budden started talking shit for no reason, the jcole diss was uncalled for but every other diss was justified.

Origin™
01-29-2012, 05:43 AM
at the end of the day tho dude, all it's done, is either delayed or shelved an album i was willing to purchase.

so what good has all this back and forth bullshit done..

dude should of just kept his head down and got that HRSMN album out.

tombstone
01-29-2012, 06:23 AM
all i gotta say is royce is a bitch and ras is a coward.

angry!
01-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Read between the lines and I think we all know who he left the group to get away from, lol

Sucks tho, was kinda looking forward to that album once I heard RZA was gonna executive Produce it

hi loser...

is this you patrolling the youtube video?!!?!?!?!?!

Your delusional, its because people follow him that there talking shit about him

1. Faggotry of tricking D12 into appearing on an Eminem Diss because its the only way he could draw attention

2. Dissing J Cole for not reaching out and giving him " A stack for a verse"

3. Asshole behavior when he was given the chance to work with DJ Premier

4. Going on Conspiracy radio and screaming at the top of his lungs for an hour cause he didnt like the questions

he's an asshole, accept it

crying bout canibus dissing j-pole online all day every day, pull your skirt up you slaughterhouse loving faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some saturday night huh?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

i wish i could find my post, when m-eightys gay ass announced this album, and said ras kass was in charge... i knew it was a mistake... how you gonna have the 1 nigga in the hrsmn that cant put out albums without begging fans to pay for the shit to lead a project like that!?!?!?!?!?!?!? m-eighty is an idiot and a terrible A&R... nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone up the video of ras kass showing off his black eye talking shit with his gay white friends dissing GAME after he got punched out!!!!!!!!!! thats the biggest L the hrsmn ever took!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that double album ras kass dropped was fuckin terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone that gave him money to make that shit should have been refunded ASAP... they should still put out the album with the 3 of them or get chino XLs ass outta retirement to do something with his life.....

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7187/2hp3.jpg
"GAME.... do you know what we have for you!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

angry!
01-29-2012, 09:36 AM

Canibus is a well known Douche bag, only people who dont see that are his sheepish fans,. DJ Premier even commented on his attitude and bis responded by proving the man right when he screamed at the top of his lungs for an hour on conspiracy worldwide about it

Plus the whole Idea of a 38 year old man holding onto beefs from 10 years ago and hating on lil kids who grew up listening to him makes it more obvious, dude is just an asshole,I wouldnt wanna be around him either, for any amount of money

Ras is a grown ass man, he probably got tired of hearing canibus cry like a faggot about every rapper he's jealous of...... Rass and all them dudes are in their late 30's ya'll, grown men dont wanna put up with that bullshit, except for Canibus cause he's a bitter, miserable, jealous troll, lol

lol, you stalking me......j/k

Come on tho man, its true, everybody who crosses Bis's Path has a negative story to tell

DJ Premier, LL, Em, Royce, J. Cole......... It cant be everyone elses fault all the time

The guy just seems like he'd be hard to get along with

canibus keeps you up at night!!!!!!!!!!

BHABAHABAHBAHBHBAHBAHABABAHBAWHAHAHAA

canadian slaugtherhouse fan boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dream of elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG canibus tricked j-pole and D12, what a JERK!!!!!!!!

http://mimg.ugo.com/200901/25278/tomcruise.jpg

Hiiiiiiiiii GAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEE

JASPER BEARDLY
01-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Y anyone hates on bis I dont get

Replace him w rza

Fatal Guillotine
01-29-2012, 02:06 PM
let me ask you all a question: do you think it has something to do with his friendship with crooked

main_man
01-29-2012, 02:37 PM
even though ras has released some weak shit, hes still a mic wrecker.

soul on ice is still that shit. i always liked rasassination too. underrated album thats pretty damn solid from front to back.

but dont fret. the horsemen will live. this is all a part of god's plan.

wu corp. meet then new horseman.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGtBjhlHOGpyXbnjpkq5bQsNgk8fKHl Y_MhjKefXMF4z1ObaFbAsC2B4vl

ADMIRAL KRUMPLE!!!!

this might be the game changing move we need in hip hop.
this is what god wants.

laolu
01-29-2012, 04:07 PM
NDjAsIRVbZU

laolu
01-29-2012, 04:08 PM
M-Eighty>>>

main_man
01-29-2012, 04:16 PM
he is not m-eighty on these boards. that is his white government name.

he is ALLAH X (all caps).

and 10 minutes of that corny fuck talking?
can anybody last that long?

and someone get at ALLAH X and tell him not to worry, admiral krumple is more than capable of taking ras' spot in the group.
its god's (allah's) plan.

Hollow Dartz
01-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Damn, it looks like Canibus is the culprit. smh......

laolu
01-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Damn, it looks like Canibus is the culprit. smh......

You have terrible judgement.

Hollow Dartz
01-29-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm just reading the comments everywhere, all the fingers are pointing to the same person.

laolu
01-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Do you not have a mind of your own?

Hollow Dartz
01-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Yeah I do, my thoughts are similar to those.

EAGLE EYE
01-29-2012, 10:08 PM
and someone get at ALLAH X and tell him not to worry, admiral krumple is more than capable of taking ras' spot in the group.

haha

i just hope the other Horsemen are prepared for the most hardcore of Acolyte raps

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-29-2012, 11:04 PM
haha

Mr. R&B
01-30-2012, 11:07 AM
but dont fret. the horsemen will live. this is all a part of god's plan.

wu corp. meet then new horseman.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGtBjhlHOGpyXbnjpkq5bQsNgk8fKHl Y_MhjKefXMF4z1ObaFbAsC2B4vl

ADMIRAL KRUMPLE!!!!

this might be the game changing move we need in hip hop.
this is what god wants.

haha

i just hope the other Horsemen are prepared for the most hardcore of Acolyte raps

Word, let's get an online petition going to get Crumple grandfathered in to the HRSMN.

The fans demand it DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
01-30-2012, 11:11 AM
BAHBAHABAHBAHABHABWHHHWHAHHAHAHA

ras kass is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he wanted to be the shot caller...

he wanted travis barker on the album...

he wanted a ROCK themed HRSMN album....

BHABHABAHBAHBAHBAHABAHBHABAHWHWHWH

m-80 is too much of an ass kiss to call him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they had the funding together, then ras kass felt like he was losing control and said he found his own investor... then they lost funding altogether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABHABAHBAHAHAHWHWHAHAHHA

how is the nigga begging his fans to fund his bullshit albums playing moneyball!?!!!?!?!?!?!!?!

ras kass can still spit but he cant buy a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure hes on to bigger and better things...

holding a change cup for production costs on his upcoming weed plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good job ras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. R&B
01-30-2012, 11:25 AM
You're right, as usual.

All these fags that bash Canibus and say his discog is wack don't seem to bring up the fact that Ras has put out some real dookie the past few years.

Dude is kinda fucking up his legacy.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Since soul on ice..I dont even care of ras Kas ish like that anymore...and honestly..no offense..his departure from hrsemen won't be missed...he really hasn't been active since he got out the pen, to me the ultimate supergroup would be priest, bus, roc marciano and pharaoh monche

Meta4
01-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Ras can spit, that's known, but if it weren't for the HRSMN I wouldn't even know he was still breathin. His discography is FILLED with garbage tracks and he clearly intends to continue that trend. I gotta agree with shifter, he won't be missed. Time for Pharoahe to take over, he's already a semi-member.

THE MASON
01-30-2012, 01:58 PM
^thats a solid replacement right there

get Monche in quick times, you know he wont bullshit around and can drop a 16 like i take morning shits, regularly and easy.

do it.

Priest, Bis, Kurupt and Monche......... the game would never be the same

tombstone
01-30-2012, 05:55 PM
ras was on radio last night and they played some new dubstep track he has dropping soon, he also admitted it was his fault his group with xzibit never came out.absolute zero talk of hrsmn and at the end they played his collab track with royce and he shouted him out.

laolu
01-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Smh

Poison Flowerz!
01-30-2012, 06:31 PM
*GASP!* Not Ras Kass! Whos gonna want to listen to an album with Canibus and Killah Priest now?!

/sarcasm

JASPER BEARDLY
01-30-2012, 06:53 PM
I honestly think this may be good for the group even if no replacement comes in

Easier to come up with a track for 3 mcs than four i'd think.

They all can spit their asses off, and kurupt and guest features can handle the hooks.

main_man
01-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Word, let's get an online petition going to get Crumple grandfathered in to the HRSMN.

The fans demand it DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah!!!

i think me, you, shifter & robbie are down for this amazing plan for the horsemen.

krumple dont seem to be, but fuck what he thinks.

we know whats best for him.

Mr. R&B
01-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Right, we're the only one's who see the Crumple's true destiny and career path.

It was ordained by Almighty Allah, it can't be stopped.

Fatal Guillotine
01-31-2012, 12:07 PM
ras was on radio last night and they played some new dubstep track he has dropping soon, he also admitted it was his fault his group with xzibit never came out.absolute zero talk of hrsmn and at the end they played his collab track with royce and he shouted him out.

Golden State Warrior with Xzibit, Ras and Saafir (the cat who played harold In Menace II society) he says its his fault but as far saafir that dude hasnt release music since '09 and it was trash.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-31-2012, 01:12 PM
Hahaha crumple is the chosen illoheim

angry!
01-31-2012, 02:16 PM

ras kass dubstep!!?!?!?!!?

BAHBAHBAHBAHBWHBWHBAHBAHBAHBAHABA

BHBAHWHWBAHBAHBHHWBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude is FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember when ras kass was painting slave on his face for photo shoots...

when he was getting iced by the majors i figured it was another dope lyricist getting fucked over...

but look how he moves...

guy is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still laughing over here...

ras kass wanted TRAVIS BARKER on the hrsmn album....

BNABAHABHABAHBAHBABAHBAHBAHABHWWHHAHAHAHA

he probably thinks royce is gonna put him on the slaughterhouse album or somethin...

royce is gonna duck that phone call like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...royce... its rassy... again... LOL... get at me nigga im ready to work"

6 months... 12 months... later...after that albums wrapped...drunk tweet...

"shout out to ras kass"

whats the "situation" ras keeps referring to... are "his people" the same gay white boys threatening GAME in tank tops after he got launched across the dance floor!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

drop the album without him how you gonna waste that studio time... ras is used to wasting his time working...

last album was funded by the fans and it SUCKED..

hes gonna have a hard time getting those dollars together next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

literally begged on the internet looking for handouts.. very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laolu
01-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Lol, angry>>>

Mr. R&B
01-31-2012, 04:28 PM
A Ras Kass Dubstep track is the last thing on earth I'd want to hear.

Tussin
01-31-2012, 05:47 PM
ras kass dubstep!!?!?!?!!?

BAHBAHBAHBAHBWHBWHBAHBAHBAHBAHABA

BHBAHWHWBAHBAHBHHWBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude is FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember when ras kass was painting slave on his face for photo shoots...

when he was getting iced by the majors i figured it was another dope lyricist getting fucked over...

but look how he moves...

guy is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still laughing over here...

ras kass wanted TRAVIS BARKER on the hrsmn album....

BNABAHABHABAHBAHBABAHBAHBAHABHWWHHAHAHAHA

he probably thinks royce is gonna put him on the slaughterhouse album or somethin...

royce is gonna duck that phone call like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...royce... its rassy... again... LOL... get at me nigga im ready to work"

6 months... 12 months... later...after that albums wrapped...drunk tweet...

"shout out to ras kass"

whats the "situation" ras keeps referring to... are "his people" the same gay white boys threatening GAME in tank tops after he got launched across the dance floor!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

drop the album without him how you gonna waste that studio time... ras is used to wasting his time working...

last album was funded by the fans and it SUCKED..

hes gonna have a hard time getting those dollars together next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

literally begged on the internet looking for handouts.. very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i read BWAHAHWAHAHWHABABWHBHABHAW it reminded me of Juggernaut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-beqmblmFN8 2:10 >>>

David Daniel Davis
01-31-2012, 08:33 PM
That Ras Kass and Game situation was like David and Goliath all over again; except this time Goliath won; that what happens when you pose for pictures hugging up with Katey Sagal

Poison Flowerz!
02-02-2012, 03:34 PM
FOUND THE VIDEO!

http://www.complex.com/tech/2009/08/the-100-best-viral-videos-of-the-2000s/ras-kass-recaps-his-fight-with-the-game

Description:

"After the Game blacked his eye for mentioning his son in a diss rap, Ras Kass made a response video to show that he still has his chain and to menace his attacker. But instead of coming across as tough, his crew seems rather fructose, speaking in high voices and fondling a handful of bullets like they're balls. Game later denied it was 30 versus two, calmly explaining that it was just one guy throwing one punch at one other dude and knocking him the fuck out .

YOU AUGHTA KNOW:
Jay 211, a.k.a. the white dude in the background, was later hospitalized after accidentally shooting himself in the head."

lololololol

Mr. R&B
02-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Hahahaha, Cheddar Bob ass faggot.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Lololollllll

laolu
02-03-2012, 09:11 AM
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x422/rawflicks/HRSMNfeatures.png

laolu
02-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Chino XL, The Game?, GZA or INS and Kool G Rap.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Definitely kool g rap, and I'm def sure it's Gza being that he is close to priest, the other 2,can't even try to guess

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-03-2012, 11:49 AM
The blood= might be game

And if that's the case..I can understand rass Kassel not wanting to be part ofnthe group no more...think about it

Mr. R&B
02-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Would anyone else think it was a bad look if Priest were able to convince Razah to join the HRSMN?

Cuz I don't.

But this is all just conjecture and fan fiction scenarios, most likely they'll just go on as a trio, if it all.

tombstone
02-03-2012, 08:12 PM
The blood= might be game

And if that's the case..I can understand rass Kassel not wanting to be part ofnthe group no more...think about it

if it is game obviously it was confirmed after ras kass' announcing his departure

Mr. R&B
02-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Game would get thoroughly embarassed on a track with the HRSMN.

I don't even hate Game like that, but facts is facts.

Homeboy would get bodied, reincarnated, and bodied again fuckin with Bis, Priest & Kurupt.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-04-2012, 12:18 PM
that's true plus I noticed when he does collabos with ats,he tries to emmulate the style of woever he is working with..now with 3 elite dudes, he orolly would get confused and get bodied lol

THE MASON
02-04-2012, 12:58 PM
im not sure about peoples gang affiliation, nor am i concerned. but Game is the only one i know who ever talked about being a Blood

itd be doper if they brought Daz in for a collab with Kurupt.

the Rican gotta be Chino XL, GZA and Kool G are prolly the other 2. or RZA is the clansman as he is the Exe for the project

josborne3680
02-04-2012, 04:34 PM
When did M80 tweet or post that collab list? Hope we get the material they already recorded at some point. Def wanna hear that 4th Disciple track 80 mentioned. 2 albums I have been itching for since 98 that will prob never happen, RZA's 'Cure' and this. Peace

Mr. R&B
02-04-2012, 05:48 PM
The Clansman could be Inspectah Deck.

If he bring his A-Game he can certainly hold his own with the rest of them.

laolu
02-04-2012, 06:18 PM
I recall in 2011, prior to the release of Lyrical Law there was talk of a collaboration with Deck.

laolu
02-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Early 2011/ late 2010.

Mic Tyson
02-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Too bad it wasnt Canibus that left, hes the worst one in the group. They're fucked now, kurupt need to leave too

laolu
02-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Too bad it wasnt Canibus that left, hes the worst one in the group. They're fucked now, kurupt need to leave too

netscape check two
02-06-2012, 12:55 AM
gang affiliations are for losers without much self esteem.