PDA

View Full Version : T-ribe vs Tekstyles

T-ribe
10-29-2005, 02:40 PM
5 votes gets tha W. lets do 32 bars 20-30 lines.
since I started the thread you go first.

TeknicelStylez
10-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Don't work that way homie, you challenged. Challenger drops first. If you want I'll drop first but you aint gonna see a verse till like monday. It's the weekend I got ish to do.

T-ribe
10-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Naw meat, I'll drop first, don't want to change tha game. You get back on monday than.

TeknicelStylez
10-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Or tommorow we'll see fam. It's all good if you want me to drop first, this way theres no building or anything.

T-ribe
10-31-2005, 10:26 PM
My bad on tha hold up, I've been crazy busy
I'll drop with in the next day or two.........SOLID

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Sall good fam take your time, I'm busy as hell too.

Ballad Ballistik
11-01-2005, 10:29 PM
drop already..............

TeknicelStylez
11-02-2005, 12:20 AM
Patience is a virtue BB lol.

T-ribe
11-02-2005, 12:18 PM
BB eat a dick.... you don't need to concern yourself with what going on in here. when we drop we drop thats it.

T-ribe
11-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Godd damn coward you shit is finito/D-town the new Bucktown,fuckin with a real, packin Teks and Steel/Yous a bitch, I sell you ass on the block like quarter kilos/What tha deal, 5'foot nothin, weighn' less that a buck/you post ya flick on tha Corp, you know you done fucked up/lookin like Ed from crank yankers/from the looks of you, your moms loves to huffin vapors/She had no reguards for your life/She rather you, meet your maker/Talentless like the Lakers/most the rhymes you drop are tasteless/like a drink of water from an oasis/my shit the real deal, i gives ugly Mc's face lifts/Face it, your easily removed like fake tits/Your how to be an MC manual is out of date kid/Love it or hate it/ Your vapid rhymes, are as exciting as a lechture from Ben Stein/I bend minds, way ahead of my time/I expose your fallacies, malnutritioned lyrically, sell ya soul to flow like me/ Relax and just breath/1,....2,.....3,...../ I'll fuckin murk you Charlie Brown, if you think peanut rhymes will defeat T/

Solid.

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Hold up, who's this?

I'm getting dissed by turok the dinosaur hunter//
Too bad you missed for being a poor punter//
The rhymes you kicked went straight outta bounds//
Before you hit reply you should read how it sounds//
Plus, you can be the worlds first Indian clown//
Just because your home boys givin you pounds//
Doesn't mean you should quit your day job//
Okay Bob?//
I score homerun hits like my name was A-Rod//
I'll give you "Things to Do in Denver While Your Dead"//
Call me "The Frightner", put a four four on your forehead//
Cmon mang Your verse is about as solid as water//
If you had an album people wouldn't cop it for quarters//
You would have to pay them just to listen to it//
Verses are a product of waste I call it pissin music//
Does your girlfriend know that shes kissin losers?//
Excuse us, take her to the bathroom and abuse her//
So listen, Chief Running Mouth//
Every time you spit all I see is shit coming out//

T-Ribe mad because he doesn't know how to vote//
Never seen a punchline never had clout or jokes//
Am I startin with you, this rhyme look kindgarten to you?//
I hate to pardon you, but this is the verse that martyrs you//
This dudes mad at me trying to challenge me apparently//
So he can gradually prove he's a better emcee than me//
But your actually NOT exceeding me//
My rhymes are so sick when I spit I hold back from pukin//
Wu-Corp Public Execution one man firing squad shootin//
With no disputin, make an example outta this "Brave"//
Engrave "AIM AT THE KING YOU BETTER NOT MISS" on your grave//

*"Things To Do In Denver While Your Dead" was a movie.
*"The Frightners" was that movie with Michael J Fox where the numbers popped up on the peoples foreheads before they died.

tha god concept
11-03-2005, 02:49 PM
tek took another one wit ease

t-ribes shit was horrible, nothin in that verse was tight

tek had sum nyce punches and it was juss a way better battle rap

vote=tek

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Good Looks God, a little harsh but thanks for the vote.

1-0

WARPATH
11-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Hold up, who's this?

I'm getting dissed by turok the dinosaur hunter//
Too bad you missed for being a poor punter// weak punch
The rhymes you kicked went straight outta bounds//
Before you hit reply you should read how it sounds//weak punch
Plus, you can be the worlds first Indian clown//
Just because your home boys givin you pounds//
Doesn't mean you should quit your day job//
Okay Bob?//weak punch
I score homerun hits like my name was A-Rod//
I'll give you "Things to Do in Denver While Your Dead"//
Call me "The Frightner", put a four four on your forehead//weak punch
Cmon mang Your verse is about as solid as water//
If you had an album people wouldn't cop it for quarters//
You would have to pay them just to listen to it//
Verses are a product of waste I call it pissin music//
Does your girlfriend know that shes kissin losers?//
Excuse us, take her to the bathroom and abuse her//
So listen, Chief Running Mouth//
Every time you spit all I see is shit coming out//weak punch

T-Ribe mad because he doesn't know how to vote//
Never seen a punchline never had clout or jokes//
Am I startin with you, this rhyme look kindgarten to you?//
I hate to pardon you, but this is the verse that martyrs you//
This dudes mad at me trying to challenge me apparently//
So he can gradually prove he's a better emcee than me//
But your actually NOT exceeding me//
My rhymes are so sick when I spit I hold back from pukin//
Wu-Corp Public Execution one man firing squad shootin//
With no disputin, make an example outta this "Brave"//
Engrave "AIM AT THE KING YOU BETTER NOT MISS" on your grave//

*"Things To Do In Denver While Your Dead" was a movie.
*"The Frightners" was that movie with Michael J Fox where the numbers popped up on the peoples foreheads before they died.Godd damn coward you shit is finito/D-town the new Bucktown,fuckin with a real, packin Teks and Steel/Yous a bitch, I sell you ass on the block like quarter kilos/What tha deal, 5'foot nothin, weighn' less that a buck/you post ya flick on tha Corp, you know you done fucked up/lookin like Ed from crank yankers/from the looks of you, your moms loves to huffin vapors/She had no reguards for your life/She rather you, meet your maker/Talentless like the Lakers/most the rhymes you drop are tasteless/like a drink of water from an oasis/my shit the real deal, i gives ugly Mc's face lifts/Face it, your easily removed like fake tits/Your how to be an MC manual is out of date kid/Love it or hate it/ Your vapid rhymes, are as exciting as a lechture from Ben Stein/I bend minds, way ahead of my time/I expose your fallacies, malnutritioned lyrically, sell ya soul to flow like me/ Relax and just breath/1,....2,.....3,...../ I'll fuckin murk you Charlie Brown, if you think peanut rhymes will defeat T/

Solid.http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/meet_charlie_brown_big.gif
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/244636793_l.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/tv_crankyankers_053102.jpg

nuff siad

vote= T-ribe

T-ribe
11-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Charge good lookin on tha vote. ^^^^^right on point

1up Tek

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2005, 09:10 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/Teknickel/255102645_l.jpg

Nope sorry I don't see the resemblance.

w/e though.

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2005, 09:12 PM
How yall enjoying that legal weed?

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2005, 10:30 PM
2-1 me

Visionz
11-04-2005, 02:21 AM
vote goes to Tek, better flow and wittier punches, T-ribe not bad but imo not good enough to take this one.(the flow was real off in the first couple of lines) peace to both emcees

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 02:50 AM
3-1 me...

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 06:49 AM
votes.

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 05:17 PM
damn some votes por favor

T-ribe
11-04-2005, 09:17 PM
3-1... thanx for all the votes fellas

Yo, havin that weed law pass is just what we needed. Now me and the fellas can slang Oz.s all day with out worry. Well unless the jake catch us makin a sale. But to have up to an Oz on you and still be legit, man that a huge step forward. Nodout the elevation around here just rose a couple hundred feet from all the peeps smokin on the corners with out worry.

TeknicelStylez
11-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Na you gotta smoke it private though...

T-ribe
11-05-2005, 12:47 AM
you dont have too smoke in private.... what it comes down to is, if you are confronted by the jake its up to them on how they handle the situation. See if your out on the streets blazin an L, and the jake hit u up, either he can let u be on ya way or depending on how much you have on person, take other actions. But this is just for Denver city not the surrounding sub-burbs. This is a very touchy law still, and it all depends on what kind of jake you encounter, for the kind of action that is taken. Of course smokin in tha cribo is always the safest and wisest choice.

TeknicelStylez
11-05-2005, 03:40 PM
IDK my mom wanna move to denver I'm seriously considering it now. But yall got a hood? Cuz if you do I wanna live there. I really don't wanna live in no suburbs.

WARPATH
11-05-2005, 04:00 PM
IDK my mom wanna move to denver I'm seriously considering it now. But yall got a hood? Cuz if you do I wanna live there. I really don't wanna live in no suburbs.The whole Denver is "hood" until you get into the suburbs- but what you got look out for is the conflict of metality's that comes from each part of inner city- because alot of people are on some different shit and you can get shot for wearing a nautica jacket just standing on the block waiting for the bus- real life ask T-ribe about that-

and then there's the suburbs- Any one remember columbine?

Tek why wouldn't you want to live in suburbs? man shit is mad nice if I had the money I'd be living it up in the suburbs.

T-ribe
11-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Tek like C.S said theres hood all over the city, but the crazy thing is that some hoods are in nice areas with nice houses, but the kats that live there are mad krimy. You heard about Columbine, but at my high school which was ranked one of the worst public schools in Denver, had shootings all the time. This one kat got half his mellon blown off at the 7-11 one block away from school, and this other kat got bucked in the hip and the shoulder in the main lobby of school during a talent show. During my 4 years there were about 6 to 8 diffrent gangs in the same hallways all the time, so you know thats just askin for drama. The reason I dont spell that well probly has something to do with the school I went to..lol.. but I got mad street smarts, so that accounts for something. Another thing, I got back... CP is thick and we'll always stick together like brothers.

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2005, 04:13 AM
The whole Denver is "hood" until you get into the suburbs- but what you got look out for is the conflict of metality's that comes from each part of inner city- because alot of people are on some different shit and you can get shot for wearing a nautica jacket just standing on the block waiting for the bus- real life ask T-ribe about that-

and then there's the suburbs- Any one remember columbine?

Tek why wouldn't you want to live in suburbs? man shit is mad nice if I had the money I'd be living it up in the suburbs.Thats just what im used to mang.

Trust me when I saw jersey is mad grimey, I know it's 2 different worlds, but I know how to move well so I'm good trust me. I've been the new kid in the hood alot. Truth is I don't even got money to live in the suburbs. By no means whatsoever am I a rich cat. To tell you the truth we struggling pretty hard out here.

T-ribe
11-06-2005, 01:47 PM
more votes .....

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Can we get a fuckin votes needed caption, I'm saying...

Ballad Ballistik
11-06-2005, 05:37 PM
BB eat a dick.... you don't need to concern yourself with what going on in here. when we drop we drop thats it.i was anxious thats all so
i wont concern my self with whats going on in here..
eat a dick ! naw man i perfer potatoe chips
go eat Aqueous Moons perverse verse clit

T-ribe
11-06-2005, 11:18 PM
We could get a caption, but I wouldn't know how to do that.

TeknicelStylez
11-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Im pretty sure thats big bens job

TeknicelStylez
11-07-2005, 10:04 PM
votes please

Ballad Ballistik
11-07-2005, 10:16 PM
i vote teck cause he got the ill n.j style
no heads know denver now bend over
teck holds weight like four leaf clover
horse shoes above your head ready to drop
the irons dropped on your body plot
you couldnt get this hot like brakes on stop
its n.j now come on and serve me
t-ribe sucks dick like the needy
fuck a sucka like the cream
its all about me

hollywoodrealty
11-08-2005, 10:32 AM
tek is a one man wrecking machine, taking down anyone who stands in his way, his verse was well organized and killed it, i vote 4 tek

T-ribe
11-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Tek took it 5-1... Yo a legit victory, but I want to go another. Let me know what up meat.

TeknicelStylez
11-08-2005, 12:56 PM
No doubt fam, how bout when the tourney over, cuz I'm still working on verses.

Good Battle.

Ballad Ballistik
11-08-2005, 04:19 PM
i voted tek ..i dont appreciate the eat a dick remark

triggahappy187
11-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Tek