PDA

View Full Version : Unarmed Teen Shot in the Chest in Front of His Mother

LORD NOSE
02-05-2012, 03:39 PM
http://yourblackworld.net/2012/02/black-news/unarmed-teen-shot-chest-front-mother/

An unarmed teen in the Bronx was shot dead by police, right in front of his mother. Ramarley Graham, a 19-year old boy, was shot in the chest as he ran into his mother’s apartment on Thursday afternoon. Police are saying that they thought the teen was grabbing a gun when he adjusted his waistband.

“They chased him into the house,” his mother Constance Malcolm, 39, told the Daily News.

“Nobody deserves to be shot in their own home.”

The teen was then rushed to the Montefiore Medical Center, where died soon thereafter. Police had approached Graham when they saw him doing a drug deal on the street. That’s when he ran away to the Williamsbridge Apartment complex. The officers were behind him when he ran into the bathroom to flush the marijuana down the toilet.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly says that he doesn’t believe there was a struggle before the young man was shot.

“Show me your hands! Show me your hands! Gun! Gun!” This is what Kelly says the officers yelled at Graham as they proceeded to shoot him.

“We need to continue to gather facts at this juncture,” said Kelly. “We see an unarmed person being shot. That always concerns us.”

The two officers involved in the shooting have been placed on restrictive duty.

This is not the first teen shooting of the week. On Wednesday, Chicago police shot a 15-year old autistic child who pulled out a butter knife.

diggy
02-05-2012, 11:12 PM
oh

Mumm Ra
02-06-2012, 07:19 AM
they should condone torture in these cases

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Another youth is killed.

When will thias madness stop?

Lex Lugor
02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Neaver

PALEFORCE
02-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Another youth is killed.

When will thias madness stop?

Neaver

yup

this is what the majority of people in america want, its why they vote for obama and itt romney and shit, they want their testicles groped at the airport, they want thugs dressed in all black with licences to kill, its called the the stockholm syndrome

Dirty Knowledge
02-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Dealing drugs never ends good

Soul Controller
02-25-2012, 12:18 PM
a black youth(mark duggan) dying in tottenham(london)
he was un-armed, shot 3 times..
was what caused the riots in the uk last year..
for 2 days the local community protested outside the police station where the officers who shot mark duggan.. and no one came out to apologise, the officers never got held accountable ( theres been over 1000 deaths since 2006 of people dying in police custody in the uk, and no one has been held accountable for them)
and because the police refuse to prosecute there own.
the riots ensued

KERZO
02-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Dealing drugs is bad MMMMKAY!

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/46000_o.gif

LORD NOSE
02-25-2012, 02:05 PM
so if you sell a 20 sack of weed, you should get shot dead ?

KERZO
02-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Nah he was just unlucky. I'm sure if he had a minute to think he would have just stuck his hands in the air and hit the deck when he got a chance.

Soul Controller
02-25-2012, 03:16 PM
^^ he would have got shot still.

with the policeman who shot him, getting promoted.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2012, 04:13 PM
who didn't see the video ?

he calmly opened the door to his home and walked in

the COPS (caucasians on patrol for satan), shot him in his bathroom

EAGLE EYE
02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
who didn't see the video ?

he calmly opened the door to his home and walked in

Yes - because the NYPD is solely made up of caucasian males. smh

diggy
02-25-2012, 07:59 PM
there are some of us who have elevated on our time here @ wucorp, then there's sunny.

:point:

LORD NOSE
02-26-2012, 01:37 AM
i used to live on the 15th floor

i had to go downstairs out in the cold to get my weed

ShaDynasty
02-26-2012, 09:16 AM
i'm glad hot 97 got the expert opinion of uncle murda on this lmao.

but its fucked up how they lying about the story.

june181972
03-23-2012, 06:30 PM

Yes - because the NYPD is solely made up of caucasian males. smh

SMH at someone being more offended by SUNNY's statement, than being offended at this young man's murder.

I think 2 of the 3 beasts that murdered Sean Bell in Queens New York in 2006 were Black. The skin was Black, but the mind was infected with the terminal illness known as white supremacy.

P.S.: In 2011, of the 684,330 "random stop and frisk" done by the NYPD, 87% were Black or Hispanic.

PALEFORCE
03-27-2012, 03:03 PM
thats because white people are generally good and wholesome

EAGLE EYE
03-27-2012, 03:19 PM
SMH at someone being more offended by SUNNY's statement, than being offended at this young man's murder.

How the hell did you come to this conclusion? Of course i think its awful. A reponse to that misinformation was necessary though.

7'smatrix
03-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Sad that these things keep happening. But as long as we're all still typing in forums and others at home feasting on the pig, ain't nothing gonna change. We are that change, now go do something productive!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

Drunken Monk
04-17-2012, 10:14 AM
they should condone torture in these cases

indeed