PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the IRS for delaying the gods tax refund

food for thought
02-07-2012, 07:38 PM
The IRS is currently experiencing federal tax refund processing delays that are affecting all tax preparation methods

As a result, the original estimated federal refund date provided to you may have changed. Your state refund is not affected.

The most updated information is available through the IRS "Where’s My Refund?" tool. Make sure to wait 72 hours after your return is accepted by IRS to check your refund status.

At this time, the IRS expects to process refunds in 7-14 days from acceptance.
We'll update this information as it becomes more available.

how many of you faggits have been inconvenienced by this bull crap bros?

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2012, 07:49 PM
do you plan to stimulate the economy with your return money? lol

NIGHT MAYOR
02-08-2012, 02:23 AM
i got audited last july, im still waiting on the cash - fuckers.

its all legit - least i get intrest.

Mumm Ra
02-08-2012, 06:08 AM
the state took all my money for drivers responsibility fee :ouch:

i got my fed about a week ago though

LORD NOSE
02-08-2012, 06:26 AM
are you gonna eat eggs wiff that money ?

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2012, 03:15 PM
are you gonna eat eggs wiff that money ?

Ya best protect yo nest!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2012, 05:07 PM
I amended two of my returns this year and got a nice chunk back.

I plan on saving the money I get.

Thank YOU Mr. Obama.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Save it for what?

U plan to bury it with you?

I forsee your life ending abruptly.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2012, 05:37 PM
I think you have the wrong impression "magma".

Saving means alot of things. For retirement, as a security blanket for unforeseen issues, leaving something for the next generation, etc.

These concepts are well ingrained within my culture.

A well-meaning crude drawing can only get you so far.

ShaDynasty
02-08-2012, 05:39 PM
i never understand why people want to leave money for their kids. you want them to grow up spoiled brats? let them work and know the value of money.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
With that type of mentality than each generation might as well burn books so the next one can re-discover what is already known.

YOu must be relatively young or overwhelmingly selfish.

ShaDynasty
02-08-2012, 06:18 PM
one of the main problems with society in general is social mobility. families born with money stay with money and the poor stay poor. there are exceptions to this obviously but people are starving while rich people hoard money and resources.

and why bring a child into that, you work hard so your kids have it easy and have all the advantages in the world? thats selfish.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2012, 06:25 PM
well, i'm probably not going to be leaving millions, so maybe that will make you sleep easier?

Are you kidding me with this?

So if someone dies with 5 g's in his bank account and it is split between his 3 sons, thats evil, thats wrong?

So if someone dies and has a house, its wrong for that house to go to his next of kin? Instead it should go to whom??? The bank? So they can sell it and profit?

You are retared, who raised you?

Inheritance is as old as human beings.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Sosa might be bitter he didnt inherit his older brothers 97 wu wear

ShaDynasty
02-08-2012, 06:33 PM
well yeah i'm not talking about small amounts, and i was speaking in general terms not specifically you.

if i have any money left when i die it will go to charity in some developing nation.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2012, 10:20 PM
well yeah i'm not talking about small amounts, and i was speaking in general terms not specifically you.

if i have any money left when i die it will go to charity in some developing nation.

you don't know what you are talking about. You'd leave your kid with nothing but you'd donate it to some "charity" in some "develping nation" ?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2012, 10:28 PM
hahahahah

philanthropy

you are doing it wrong

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2012, 10:38 PM
What do you call a father who left his children to starve and whose reasoning was, "I want to develope nations"....

http://www.toysheik.com/images2010/DD_large.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Im not sure if Sosa will be able to leave much if hes applying for PacSun tween jobs.

Unless.. leaving behind flipflops and board shorts is the whole idea after global warming

ShaDynasty
02-09-2012, 11:32 AM
hahaha

in philosophy at least i think i'm right. i may feel differently if i have kids. i don't know anytime i see these spoilt brats that some of my friends and family are raising i feel that i wouldn't have a choice but to try harder to educate them and have them be independent.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2012, 11:58 AM
well than raise them and don't spoil them, make them earn the money, but dont fucking leave it to some stranger, keep it in the family...

actually, leave it to me, I'll make sure i put it in a "charity" (my bank account) for "developing nations" (new material possessions).

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-09-2012, 12:50 PM
The entire point of having a child is to spread your dominant genes to the next generation, to create a superchild and program it with your own thoughts and values, to create a richer, more powerful version of yourself to carry on your mission and philosophies, so that my bidding can be done after my death.

Unless you have a girl, in which case, who gives a shit?

The idea is that by the time you die, you have already programmed your child for success and dominance. The money will only make it powerful.

Although, Sosa, in your case, it would probably be for the best if you just didn't reproduce.

ShaDynasty
02-09-2012, 01:00 PM
that too. with 7 billion people on the earth already we may as well just buy a puppy. then when it turns 18 kick it out and invite it back for awkward holiday meals.

food for thought
02-13-2012, 03:26 PM
The gods money should finally be getting deposited tommorow.

food for thought
02-13-2012, 03:29 PM
do you plan to stimulate the economy with your return money? lol

Inevitably.

Gonna have to buy some blow and a transmission fluid change off top.

I kind of want to spend all of it on my car. not tricking it out like a faggit but fixing little issues it has here and there

Mcthuggin99
02-13-2012, 06:52 PM
got my state deposited yesterday, my federal is scheduled to be deposited the 21st

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Inevitably.

Gonna have to buy some blow and a transmission flush off top.

I kind of want to spend all of it on my car. not tricking it out like a faggit but fixing little issues it has here and there

what kind of car you got?

food for thought
02-13-2012, 07:03 PM
i edited the flush to fluid change. i dont know why i said flush. Im not gonna flush my shit.

Seville STS '01

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2012, 08:42 PM
how many miles?

you like it?

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2012, 09:05 PM
I heard transmission flushes can sometimes completely screw up a vehicle, but that might be exclusive to anything with 4x4

Mcthuggin99
02-13-2012, 10:00 PM
i edited the flush to fluid change. i dont know why i said flush. Im not gonna flush my shit.

Seville STS '01
my brother has that car. those northstar engines are shit, arent they? the engine was overheating because he needs to get the head gasket replaced but the shops he's taken them to wont do it because they say its too much work for that engine.

but he bought some sealant fluid, and he hasnt had any problems since

food for thought
02-13-2012, 10:50 PM
how many miles?

you like it?

I love it. It had about 75,000 when i got it. i put about 10,000 on it so far

I heard transmission flushes can sometimes completely screw up a vehicle, but that might be exclusive to anything with 4x4

yea thats what i heard too.

Apparently some cars leave residue in the flush machine or whatever. And when they flush the next vehicle, they shoot the residue all through the transmission. practicaly ruining an otherwise not so bad transmission.

thats why im probably never gonna get one since i read about that shit.

food for thought
02-13-2012, 10:54 PM
my brother has that car. those northstar engines are shit, arent they? the engine was overheating because he needs to get the head gasket replaced but the shops he's taken them to wont do it because they say its too much work for that engine.

but he bought some sealant fluid, and he hasnt had any problems since

he has the STS? I heard that the head gasket was a common problem with the 01 STS. Shitty luck.

Ive had nothing bad good experiences with the northstar though bro. Shit is smooth as fuck and has a lot of power. I thought northstars where critically acclaimed by the auto industry

Mcthuggin99
02-14-2012, 05:16 PM
yeah, the STS. and yeah i agree, last year i was using it for a while, and that thing is one of the smoothest cars i've driven.