PDA

View Full Version : These fucking shit nuggets...

PANDA PISS
02-08-2012, 10:30 AM
any of you guys had phone calls from these indian faggot cunts trying to fix your broken computer?

almost every day one of these guys calls up, they're so persistent!

it got to the point where its fun to me and i every day i find a new way to shit on them for trying to phishscam me.

like once i said wait i'll be right back and let the phone sit there, it took them 10 minutes to hang up.

yesterday i played slob on my knob through the computer speakers at them and hung up. i also pretended to be a racist old lady, the shits fun to me.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Sounds like you ended up on a great calling list

Stop entering raffles for Prius rims and kindles

check two
02-08-2012, 11:21 PM
any of you guys had phone calls from these indian faggot cunts trying to fix your broken computer?

almost every day one of these guys calls up, they're so persistent!

it got to the point where its fun to me and i every day i find a new way to shit on them for trying to phishscam me.

like once i said wait i'll be right back and let the phone sit there, it took them 10 minutes to hang up.

yesterday i played slob on my knob through the computer speakers at them and hung up. i also pretended to be a racist old lady, the shits fun to me.

It must be different there in Finland, cause over here it's usually the other way around.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Sounds like you ended up on a great calling list

Stop entering raffles for Prius rims and kindles

hahahahahaha

dude probably took one of those "you just won an ipad!" surveys.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2012, 01:20 AM
poor kid will be wiring money to Crumple before the week is up

Mr. R&B
02-09-2012, 01:26 AM
It must be different there in Finland, cause over here it's usually the other way around.

LOL Finland.

But yeah, in my experiences it's always been the opposite of what Sosa's describing.

Seems like those dipshits go outta their way to NOT help you when you call a tech support center.

PANDA PISS
02-09-2012, 10:25 AM
all you have to do is give a phone number to any one company you sign up with, and some shady deal is done down the line where someone takes payola for the directory.

nobody getting these scam calls? e-mails?

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
02-09-2012, 10:28 AM
I am the one who is setting up these scams and emails for you dumb coons to get harrassed. I must say that the money is good in scamming idiots like you.

check two
02-09-2012, 01:01 PM
lol

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
02-09-2012, 01:05 PM
^check two did you get the email that I sent to you son?