PDA

View Full Version : Police Brutality

Construct
02-08-2012, 09:38 PM
XxlL0I5AWLI

This video disturbs me. I think to cut down on this kind of bullshit there should be much harsher penalties put on police that abuse their authority. Extended prison time for cops that assault people like this, violate rights, etc. Also their entire department should receive cuts.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2012, 09:58 PM
that last guy getting beat on the bridge with the dog was in my city. i guess he told some guy pulled over that he was a witness to a bogus traffic citation

so they beat his ass for interfering. i think he was gay which didn't make the PR situation any easier

Construct
02-14-2012, 03:28 PM
that last guy getting beat on the bridge with the dog was in my city. i guess he told some guy pulled over that he was a witness to a bogus traffic citation

so they beat his ass for interfering. i think he was gay which didn't make the PR situation any easier

Well if that's the case then that guy is a boss. More people need to call police out on their bullshit.

I forgot I posted this thread. That video still makes me furious.

PALEHORSE
02-14-2012, 03:34 PM
what you need to do is get 15 of your friends fully armed and police the police

SKAMPOE
02-14-2012, 03:48 PM
crazyyyy

i saw something and filmed it

lPlVXKz7ZPk

EAGLE EYE
02-14-2012, 03:58 PM
what you need to do is get 15 of your friends fully armed and police the police

Lmao. Lets see how that works out for you.

You might wake up with a stun baton in your stinkhole, Unless a value sized roll of tinfoil is occupying that cavity.

PALEHORSE
02-14-2012, 04:35 PM
at least you acknowledge the cops are completely criminal

these guys got the right idea
YBc8vKcpxvE

skip to 6 minutes and see it in action

Construct
02-14-2012, 04:39 PM
What if I just take some shits in some baggies and throw it on their cruisers?

x7fifteen4
02-15-2012, 05:08 AM
These under trained police, murdered a vet who was disorientated from prescription drugs! He was killed because he didn't respond to authority. He was out of it, but was no danger, had no weapons, never resisted arrest. He got clapped by a trigger happy criminal with a badge and a gun!

Las Vegas Metro Police are the biggest Menace to Society!

7acS3sLLrV0

x7fifteen4
02-15-2012, 05:14 AM
Metro excuse to their crime was that the vet used his vehicle as a weapon... that vehicle didn't move! The criminal officer that murdered a retired vet had several complaints against him throughout his 10 + year career! Yet he can still tout a gun serving and protecting the community? Community policing is a fucking joke!

x7fifteen4
02-15-2012, 05:43 AM
How about this dickhead Henderson cop trying to kick the window in before simply opening the door. He could have cut the fuck out of the patient, at the same time, cutting his own leg from the shards. Looks like he seen one to many hot shot cop videos, stupid under trained fuck!

They pulled the driver over because he was swerving. The driver did his best to stop since he was in diabetic shock! Yet, these hot shot faggot cops thought they would bum rush this guy like he was a terrorist. These stupid under trained dick heads get away with the most immature criminal behavior. Shit pisses me off!

yZlDK3DGOTY