PDA

View Full Version : Y people don't feel Immortal Technique?

MissleR245
10-29-2005, 09:41 PM
Alot of cats don't be showin this artist any luv. What's up with that?I thought his albums were pretty dope myself as he really speak on some real shit in his flow. Cats in the industry got mad respect for dude like Jadakiss, Styles P, etc. But I wonder y he haven't did tracks with like Nas or Killah Priest :spin:I'm waiting for that middle passage album to drop

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Alot of cats don't be showin this artist any luv. What's up with that?I thought his albums were pretty dope myself as he really speak on some real shit in his flow. Cats in the industry got mad respect for dude like Jadakiss, Styles P, etc. But I wonder y he haven't did tracks with like Nas or Killah Priest :spin:I'm waiting for that middle passage album to drop
i know but not every artist is for everybody thou i like immortal technique this cat is true to the game and true to hip hop

PDTantisocial
10-29-2005, 10:49 PM
I love this ma fucka. He don't get love in the mainstream 'cause the mainstream doesn't know him, he gets crazy love underground for the most part.

Visionz
10-29-2005, 10:53 PM
^unless the masses really start to open their minds, Immortal will always stay underground, simply cause the world ain't ready, but that mothafucka is dope no doubt.

MissleR245
10-29-2005, 11:15 PM
It's probably because he is blunt and the majority of hip hop fans are Caucasian and he is way over there head lyrically and speak on topics related more to black struggle which disassociates him from them liking him lyrically but from what he said he got no beef with average white people but the cats on top of the hill

living_undead
10-29-2005, 11:25 PM
I've got much love for Immortal Technique, dude is talented.

Visionz
10-29-2005, 11:32 PM
It's probably because he is blunt and the majority of hip hop fans are Caucasian and he is way over there head lyrically and speak on topics related more to black struggle which disassociates him from them liking him lyrically but from what he said he got no beef with average white people but the cats on top of the hill for the record, this is a bullshit statement. The topics that Immortal addresses extends beyond any color lines because in truth they affect everyone. You only limit yourself by mentally building walls that don't exist. Signed the white guy who loves underground hip-hop. p.s. You know Non-Phixion has done songs with him right? If there's an exception to the rule then the shit really ain't a rule at all.peace

MissleR245
10-29-2005, 11:41 PM
for the record, this is a bullshit statement. The topics that Immortal addresses extends beyond any color lines because in truth they affect everyone. You only limit yourself by mentally building walls that don't exist. Signed the white guy who loves underground hip-hop. p.s. You know Non-Phixion has done songs with him right? If there's an exception to the rule then the shit really ain't a rule at all.peace Y do white cats get so offended when somebody say anything about the topic of white people even if it's not a racist statement..Quit actin like euro homos and suburban dicks...Oh yeah his statements about black people in urban america are definitely related to you..A yo somebody go gets this :loser: some panties, forum boy, go step outside and smell the fresh scent of reality

Visionz
10-29-2005, 11:44 PM
^racism is based on generalizations of an entire people which you did, I already added your mom's panties to my collection ya bitch. Don't choke on that dick soup dumbass

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 12:02 AM
immortal technique only talks about political issues and at times i consider him boring. that is why ppl dont like him. he speaks a 1 sided view and if you dont like his view then u wont like him.

MissleR245
10-30-2005, 12:06 AM
^racism is based on generalizations of an entire people which you did, I already added your mom's panties to my collection ya bitch. Don't choke on that dick soup dumbass It kills me how caucasian people feel oh so safe to defend themselves for nothin only on forums but outside this forum if I was to drop your ass on 79th & Stoney in Chicago at 1:00 in the mornin. I would like for you to say these same speeches you recited to some cats on the block and they will show you how much they agree with you since you want to be Eric "Unseen" so bad..You'll shut that mouth up real quick or they would do it for you..Nobody being racist homo..Remember I live in those neighborhoods you only hear about from a distance in your cd player:loser:

wutang4ever
10-30-2005, 01:36 AM
cause he cant flow

and missler245, its corny as shit to talk like a thug on the internet man. i dont give a fuck wher your from, your just an internet thug when youre sayin some corny shit like that.

MissleR245
10-30-2005, 02:38 AM
cause he cant flow

and missler245, its corny as shit to talk like a thug on the internet man. i dont give a fuck wher your from, your just an internet thug when youre sayin some corny shit like that. Yeah what he said:clap::fucku: you think that was talkin hard?? you the realest internet thug ever, homo:cheerlie:

Os3y3ris
10-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Technique is too real for the radio so a lot of cats don't get a chance to hear him. When he's not talking about politics, even his battle raps are too vicious.

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 02:58 AM
shut up plzz

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2005, 06:07 AM
immortal technique only talks about political issues and at times i consider him boring. that is why ppl dont like him. he speaks a 1 sided view and if you dont like his view then u wont like him.
thats the dumbest post ive ever seen in my life. I ll tell you what IS boring, listenin to every emcee comin outta New York only talking about guns and killing and bitches in every song, thats whats fucking killing hip hop you herb

bringoutthegimp
10-30-2005, 06:53 AM
It kills me how caucasian people feel oh so safe to defend themselves for nothin only on forums but outside this forum if I was to drop your ass on 79th & Stoney in Chicago at 1:00 in the mornin. I would like for you to say these same speeches you recited to some cats on the block and they will show you how much they agree with you since you want to be Eric "Unseen" so bad..You'll shut that mouth up real quick or they would do it for you..Nobody being racist homo..Remember I live in those neighborhoods you only hear about from a distance in your cd player:loser: this guy is the definition of a herb, dude has no argument so he has no choice but to talk tough, eric unseen didnt even get heated, no one mentioned anything about racism except from you, you are the only one who took offense.

SLATTS
10-30-2005, 08:41 AM
Tech is a wicked MC but he uses the pollitical thing to sell records- he puts the hammer and sickle on the front of his record but then says he's not a marxist(HHC, Sept issue). He keeps talkin about revolution but what revolution is fighting?

SLATTS
10-30-2005, 08:48 AM
It's probably because he is blunt and the majority of hip hop fans are Caucasian and he is way over there head lyrically and speak on topics related more to black struggle which disassociates him from them liking him lyrically but from what he said he got no beef with average white people but the cats on top of the hillYou're an idiot, Immortal Technique is from Peru and talks about the struggle against the government there, how many Black people are involved in that struggle? If you look at the history of the left in Peru its more relative to the struggles of European paramillitary groups like the IRA and the RAF. Struggle isn't exclusive to blacks

Visionz
10-30-2005, 09:20 AM
I live in those neighborhoods you only hear about from a distance in your cd player That might uv been true if you where from Brooklyn homie. In reality, Common is the only guy from Chicago in my cd selection. Funny how you like to dish shit out then get all touchy when it's slung back. It's also funny that you call a couple of sentences a speech. Is that from a short attention span? Remember when you were in school and you thought all those teachers were full of shit and nothing was relevant to you, actually what they were saying made a lot of sense, it's just they weren't using ebonics and it was just going over ur head on a logical level. They didn't have a problem with you just those kids that weren't born in the united states. There'd be a lot less dropouts if people understood this.

.................see how generalizations are bullshit? It's a stupid game to be playing. peace

THE W
10-30-2005, 09:29 AM
immortal technique is dope as hell. rovolutionary 1 and 2 were some of best lyrics i've heard from anyone.

people just dont like the things he talks about. as far him saying the same stuff, who doesnt? you want someone to talk about currupt politics or about money, bitches, and violence all day. he has battle rhymes, storytelling skills, and he has topics. i dont know what people are saying about him not being able flow. his flow is far from spectacular but it isnt any worse than Gza.

oh well, to each his own.

TUCO
10-30-2005, 09:42 AM
Y people don't feel Immortal Technique?

because he's Peruvian

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Wait till The Middle Passage comes out. It's gonna be geared towards the wack state of hip hop as opposed to politics this time.

"If you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck - it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck."

MaShPG
10-30-2005, 01:44 PM
yea he's really good. he's got the most potential for hip hop in my view. but why the FUCK would you invite KRS-One and Chuck D, two of the very best political emcees, to be on the Bin Laden Remix...and only let them sing the fucking chorus. That's some bullshit. same with Mos on the original Bin Laden. Utilize their fucking talents Tech! come on now, that really pissed me off. Whatever, I'll just wait for the middle passage.

Dante
10-30-2005, 03:36 PM
He's too politcal and too damn preachy for my taste

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
it's the wack who attack songs of redemption

Prolifical ENG
10-30-2005, 03:57 PM
I believe Bone Collecta said it best:

He gives his opinion and says why someone may feel/non feel I.T.

It's probably because he is blunt and the majority of hip hop fans are Caucasian and he is way over there head lyrically and speak on topics related more to black struggle which disassociates him from them liking him lyrically but from what he said he got no beef with average white people but the cats on top of the hill

Dont know about that, since many white people do listen to underground hip hop...and other underground rappers are comparable in content. Butit seems like this thread is directed for people to critisize and you to reply " Y do white cats get so offended".

I have heard this line so many times about some one thinkin they the only cat from the streets on a board "It kills me how caucasian people feel oh so safe to defend themselves for nothin only on forums but outside this forum if I was to drop your ass on 79th & Stoney in Chicago at 1:00 in the mornin."

Is your next line gonna be "Just lay back son....you dont know me...you dont wanna know me"? That will complete the cycle...lol

MissleR245
10-30-2005, 09:54 PM
You cats ant even worth it..Fall back small timers & pre-teens..Yeah but I would agree with bone collecta statement.

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 09:58 PM
I believe Bone Collecta said it best:

He gives his opinion and says why someone may feel/non feel I.T.

Dont know about that, since many white people do listen to underground hip hop...and other underground rappers are comparable in content. Butit seems like this thread is directed for people to critisize and you to reply " Y do white cats get so offended".

I have heard this line so many times about some one thinkin they the only cat from the streets on a board "It kills me how caucasian people feel oh so safe to defend themselves for nothin only on forums but outside this forum if I was to drop your ass on 79th & Stoney in Chicago at 1:00 in the mornin."

Is your next line gonna be "Just lay back son....you dont know me...you dont wanna know me"? That will complete the cycle...lol
im not asking for u to buy my album now am i?

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 09:59 PM
thats the dumbest post ive ever seen in my life. I ll tell you what IS boring, listenin to every emcee comin outta New York only talking about guns and killing and bitches in every song, thats whats fucking killing hip hop you herb
you the herb fool not everyone agrees with wat he is saying so he will never sell

Knicks
10-30-2005, 10:32 PM
do any of yall give a shit about how the music SOUNDS?

cause his flow is worse then RZA's, really really terrible, which makes even his best shit jus unlistenable after 1 listen..........and he has a horrible ear for beats, he picks some of the worst shit i ever heard. i hear better beats by netcees.

i expect yall bums to call my a gunit fan or something now lol....make ur judgements on me,yall are underground dickriders mostly........ b4 u make ur dumb generalizations...check what i listen to at least http://www.last.fm/user/SuperstarPt0/

MaShPG
10-30-2005, 10:41 PM
sounds good to me. you're a fucking gunit fan.

Polocash7
10-30-2005, 10:53 PM
immortal technique is dope as hell. rovolutionary 1 and 2 were some of best lyrics i've heard from anyone.

people just dont like the things he talks about. as far him saying the same stuff, who doesnt? you want someone to talk about currupt politics or about money, bitches, and violence all day. he has battle rhymes, storytelling skills, and he has topics. i dont know what people are saying about him not being able flow. his flow is far from spectacular but it isnt any worse than Gza.

oh well, to each his own.Co signs.

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 11:04 PM
do any of yall give a shit about how the music SOUNDS?

cause his flow is worse then RZA's, really really terrible, which makes even his best shit jus unlistenable after 1 listen..........and he has a horrible ear for beats, he picks some of the worst shit i ever heard. i hear better beats by netcees.

i expect yall bums to call my a gunit fan or something now lol....make ur judgements on me,yall are underground dickriders mostly........ b4 u make ur dumb generalizations...check what i listen to at least http://www.last.fm/user/SuperstarPt0/
co sign

THE W
10-31-2005, 08:43 AM
He's too politcal and too damn preachy for my taste
i would suspect this is why most people arent feelin him.

Dante
10-31-2005, 10:38 AM
i would suspect this is why most people arent feelin him.Pretty much...Buti can understand why cats like him as well, dude has skills, but i'm just not feelin' him ya know?

Jabba Jaw
10-31-2005, 11:49 AM
dude kinda wack

SLATTS
10-31-2005, 01:25 PM
You cats ant even worth it..Fall back small timers & pre-teens..Yeah but I would agree with bone collecta statement.
PPPPPPFFFFFFF

brown_dogg
10-31-2005, 07:28 PM
I like his songs "Dance with the Devil", "You Never Know", and "Freedom of Speech". still, it's not enough for me to call him a GREAT emcee. i guess i'd have to listen to his whole albums to figure out if he's good or not. but for now, he's an ok emcee who had good beats to back him up.

Damo
11-01-2005, 06:37 PM
In my opinion I think people ain't feeling him because of his choice of topics. I personally think he's one of the best writers I've heard.

snapple
11-01-2005, 08:20 PM
because as a lyricist he says nothing that impresses me at all, it's all his ideological beliefes, and a lot of them are pretty twisted...his breathcontrol/flow sucks dick too.... his albums have hot beats and he definilty has some dope songs and comes nice on certan tracks, but like whoever said it, he's an average mc with dope beats.

LetsGetFree
11-02-2005, 02:43 AM
His view is the liberation of humanity. If you're not down with that you're probably a middle class piece of shit that doesn't know what the struggle of the world's majority is like in slightest.

SLATTS
11-02-2005, 03:05 AM
His view is the liberation of humanity. If you're not down with that you're probably a middle class piece of shit that doesn't know what the struggle of the world's majority is like in slightest.
co sign

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 03:19 AM
lol some ppl dont view the shit the same as u fool one person's freedom fight is another person's paradise.

quit assuming u know me i know wat struggle is fool. i dont wanna hear political shit through a whooooooooole damn cd. shit gets old.

SLATTS
11-02-2005, 03:21 AM
lol some ppl dont view the shit the same as u fool one person's freedom fight is another person's paradise.

quit assuming u know me i know wat struggle is fool. i dont wanna hear political shit through a whooooooooole damn cd. shit gets old.
Then don't buy it and shut the fuck up

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 03:24 AM
kiss my ass loser. the topic asks why ppl dont feel his shit. so SHUT YOUR ASS FOR A MOUTH!!!! lol bitch ass

SLATTS
11-02-2005, 03:27 AM
kiss my ass loser. the topic asks why ppl dont feel his shit. so SHUT YOUR ASS FOR A MOUTH!!!! lol bitch ass
Gimme a kiss you sweet little bitch, Boner Collecta

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 03:28 AM
wooooooow sooooo original faggot ass. you 26 son go find somethin to do. u mad cause Immrtal technique is boring?

LetsGetFree
11-02-2005, 03:30 AM
Simple minds needs simple music.

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 03:31 AM
lmao thats hilarious. i like good shit like common and little brother they change subject matter but immortal technique doesnt. he is boring get over it

killabee_1993
11-02-2005, 04:16 AM
Immortal Technique is somebody that Im a fan of, but Im not afraid to admit he is fuckin limited in his subject. But if you like that shit, then theres no problem with it. Theres alot of artists out there that talk about the same shit over and over again and as long as they do it a creative way over crazy beats, then it's alright. Tech is good, but hes no genius

SLATTS
11-02-2005, 06:40 AM
wooooooow sooooo original faggot ass. you 26 son go find somethin to do. u mad cause Immrtal technique is boring?
Thanks for tellin me my age, nice one
Why would I be mad cause an MC I've never met is boring?
You're an idiot, I hope you get raped

SLATTS
11-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Simple minds needs simple music.Yeah man, good to see someone else here reppin the red flag

snapple
11-02-2005, 07:44 AM
simple minds need simple music? uhh whats intelligent about IT's rhymes break this down for me....

(not i'm an IT fan, ive seen him live twice, and at one of the shows he got snuffed by a fan)

haha whats the hate towords the middle class? poor people can only understand the world's struggle? explain to me how reform occurs.

all the people here on IT's tip are the ones cursing and getting all heated, it seems IT's fanbase is a bunch of immature kids who think they're intelligent by listening to IT, but don't even know what is intelligent about the music. don't assume someone is intelligent just because theyre discussing ideology...

Dante
11-02-2005, 10:25 AM
i dont wanna hear political shit through a whooooooooole damn cd. shit gets old.
Exactly how i feel

SLATTS
11-02-2005, 10:31 AM
haha whats the hate towords the middle class? poor people can only understand the world's struggle? explain to me how reform occurs.

IT doesn't talk about reform he talks about revolution so you've just proved letsgetfree's point really, thanks

Mad Axes
11-02-2005, 10:43 AM
i dont agree with his views, but i still think hes ill lyrically

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Thanks for tellin me my age, nice one
Why would I be mad cause an MC I've never met is boring?
You're an idiot, I hope you get raped
lol its ok son you act more like 6 than 26 act your age and stop the childish insults. lol ppl get so mad when they realise their fav rapper isnt what they thought

Soul Controller
11-02-2005, 01:04 PM
he is only boring if u dont know or understand his referances.
shits witty as fuck

other me a deal with a blanket of a blanket of small pox - industrial revolution

how is that political and do u know what the referabce to small pox is?

as mah man up their said

simple minds need simple music

Panama
11-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Liberation of Humanity. The opposite of that is materialism, selfishness or greed and separativeness. HMMMM Nice Jewlez Immortal. Not a good pic, but you all seen him in playboy.

http://prefixmag.typepad.com/prefixmag_blog/images/immortalplayboy_1.jpg

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 05:28 PM
he is only boring if u dont know or understand his referances.
shits witty as fuck

other me a deal with a blanket of a blanket of small pox - industrial revolution

how is that political and do u know what the referabce to small pox is?

as mah man up their said

simple minds need simple music
quit assuming dumb ass you get 1 reference and think you have a point lmao. gtfoh maaaayne i know shit that hes talking about quit tryin to pretend that you are real smart by listening to him. lol simple mind my ass. simple minds stay on 1 topic. therefor immortal technique is a simple mind. just cause he talks about politics n shit doenst make him smart. he has a 1 sided opinion like i said.

Prolifical ENG
11-02-2005, 05:41 PM
snippy

snapple
11-02-2005, 05:52 PM
IT doesn't talk about reform he talks about revolution so you've just proved letsgetfree's point really, thanks

umm no slats because what i said has nothing to do with IT....you can't read or somethin?

Soul Controller
11-02-2005, 06:30 PM
godamn i was high on thatr last post. repeated lines an alsorts

bone makes me laugh

he doesnt talk only baout politics
ill re- type my line

offered me a deal with a blanket full of small pox.. ->> he sayin u gone rape me like the english did the america indians when the british decided the public needed to know america existed at that time,,
thats no politics..lol thats history and him being WITTY saying u wont fuck me like that
their are plenty of dope lines of his.. and most are not political, historical yes,,

know the real history,

snapple
11-02-2005, 06:53 PM
^^ word it's a dope line, but if someone doesn't know that biological warfare was used on native americans then i'm gonna assume they haven't gotten passed the 7th grade... and there is no such thing as "real" history

Soul Controller
11-02-2005, 07:25 PM
ok then say history that u r not supposed to know
or believe,.

is that better?

Chief 'Broom
11-02-2005, 09:18 PM
How are people gonna hate on an emcee like Immortal Technique with all the wack shit in hip hop today? It kills me. He's one artist that will never sell out, and people aren't supporting him? I mean I could understand if you're a conservation or something - a Mormon. But absolutely not if you know what hip hop's all about. IT is doing what all the best conscious artists have tried or been trying to do - KRS-One, Mos Def, Nas, Killah Priest, Tupac, etc. Kick some damn knowledge - drop some jewels. They would all love to do it like IT with some of that knowledge. I guarantee all those artists support his work if they've heard it, and if they haven't yet - they would. IT's flow or voice isn't that bad on his two independant releases. Plus he's showed great improvement on his recent songs - "Caught In A Hustle" and the "Bin Laden Remix." His lyrics make up for anything you say he lacks, tenfold. Just like when people say Gza is boring, or monotone - i say that shit doesn't matter with those goddam lyrics. "I'd rather be serious, keep the audience curious." He's got some real good beats - "Peruvian Cocaine" - one of the few beats that no one else sampled from Scarface. "Harlem Streets." If you guys don't care for his subject matter, which also boggles my mind cuz it's extremely relevant to our times, "The Middle Passage" is gonna be aimed towards the state of hip hop, and not politics. I bet people will start eating their words when that drops. I'd like one of you haters to explain to me how these examples of his lyrics are wack....................

-he pokes fun of current events with the best punch lines

"..put the price up to listen to me pop shit / cuz i got Martha Stewart giving me stock tips / underground money with honeys up in the whip / bangbus.com nigga, fucking your bitch"

"i'm the best of both worlds without the hidden camera and the 12 year old girl"

"look mother fucker, my words damage and slaughter / a raging alcoholic like the president's daughters / disgusting flow like third world country tap water"

"hey yo marvin gaye, what the fuck is going on / these rap niggas made propaganda out of your song"

-drops jewels

"i give niggas the truth, cuz their pride in indigent / you're better off rich and guilty than poor and innocent"

"and fuck flossin - mothers are trying to feed children"

"my words'll expose george bush and bin laden as two parts of the same 7 headed dragon"

"rocking a mother fucking flag don't make you a hero / word to ground zero"

"unbreakable technique leaving the plain crash / i'm out with the black box and i refuse to return / i spit reality unlike what you usually learn"

-similies and plays on words

"pain is slow motion like trees that reach for the sun"

"the bling bling error was cute but it's about to be done / i leave you full-o-clips like the moon blocking the sun"

'i felt like a moth who got himself too close to the light / except i didn't burn i turned cold that night"

-rhymes well

"...i was chosen to speak the words pf every African slave dumped in the ocean / stolen by America, tortured, buried and frozen / written out of the history books your children are holding / internally bleeding / cold blooded / stripped of emotion / i go through the motions but there's no life in my eyes.."

-and is clever and funny

"i'd rather get fired than quit / i get unemployment and you work and we making the same shit"

"no ones as good as me, they just got better marketing schemes"

"so if your message ain't shit, fuck the records you sold / cuz if you go platinum it's got nothing to do with luck / it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

"my mother told me that placing my faith in god was the answer / but then i hated god cuz he gave my mother cancer"

"..no corporate sponsor telling me what to do / asking me to tone it down during an interview / trying to minimize the issue - but i'm keeping it large / i love the place i live but i hate the people in charge"

Say sutton.

Chief 'Broom
11-02-2005, 09:24 PM
All them quotes are just from one album too, and it's not even the half

Your arguments are weak.

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 11:41 PM
godamn i was high on thatr last post. repeated lines an alsorts

bone makes me laugh

he doesnt talk only baout politics
ill re- type my line

offered me a deal with a blanket full of small pox.. ->> he sayin u gone rape me like the english did the america indians when the british decided the public needed to know america existed at that time,,
thats no politics..lol thats history and him being WITTY saying u wont fuck me like that
their are plenty of dope lines of his.. and most are not political, historical yes,,

know the real history,
i know history u fool i didnt bother to read the line u put. for wat? i know history muhhh fucka i probably know more or just about as much as he does. lol im studying real history right now muhhh fucka. u learn the history then try and tell me somethin

Soul Controller
11-03-2005, 03:08 AM
lol

yeah i can tell how a person u are
swearin at me.. coz i like I.T thats weak

and lol learn history and tell u?

check my old posts on know the ledge.. i been away a while
but please.
dont fucking giving ur self props
when u know fuck all and pretend u do

i dont care what u know or dont know i aske du that 1 line reffernace
and u showed u no know it.. lol

why u gota try to act like a bad boi on line? rofl
lame shit

SLATTS
11-03-2005, 03:10 AM
lol its ok son you act more like 6 than 26 act your age and stop the childish insults. lol ppl get so mad when they realise their fav rapper isnt what they thoughtTech isn't my favorite rapper Boner, your mum is

SLATTS
11-03-2005, 03:24 AM
umm no slats because what i said has nothing to do with IT....you can't read or somethin?Ok fair enough, but you have to admit that when it come to struggle the middle class more often than not take a back seat weather or not they are sypathetic

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 03:53 AM
i was answerring the question fools. if u cant deal with that then o the fuck well. and slatts ur a dumb ass

SLATTS
11-03-2005, 06:44 AM
darn

snapple
11-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Ok fair enough, but you have to admit that when it come to struggle the middle class more often than not take a back seat weather or not they are sypathetichow do you figure that....reform always comes from the middle class. the rich don't give a fuck because they are the rich..they're not suffering...the poor gets it the worst, and the poor can't useually unify and fix shit because they're the poor. the middle class is the majority, and once shit starts going bad for the middle class, you can beleive shit is gonna change.

SLATTS
11-03-2005, 10:41 AM
how do you figure that....reform always comes from the middle class. the rich don't give a fuck because they are the rich..they're not suffering...the poor gets it the worst, and the poor can't useually unify and fix shit because they're the poor. the middle class is the majority, and once shit starts going bad for the middle class, you can beleive shit is gonna change.
Yes but reform usually just fixes up middle class problems but does nothing for the poor and working classes

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Boner, your a fuckin str8 up asshole simple & plain. Your 1 of those guys (like I said earlier b4) that I'd just love 2 walk down the street and without saying a single word, just punch u in the jaw, just fuckin drop your ass like a bag o dirt. Stop actin like u a rebel without a cause BS like:

what r u rebelling against?
what do u got?

mentality u jerk off. U got nuthin worthy 2 say out your mouth homie, face FACTS like u always say lmfao

and your words don't mean a thing since you clearly have stated b4 that u think 50cent is better than most rappers LMFAO!!!!! and your preachin about I.T?!

the so called "facts" and ideas that u let people know that their fav rappers aren't what they make them out 2 be, thats a matter of OPINION u dumb ass, OPINION, OPINION, OPINION! god, does your simple mind not comprehend that? Get a fuckin clue "kid"i didnt even bother to read this bullshit after the first sentence please get off my nut sac

SLATTS
11-03-2005, 12:30 PM
i didnt even bother to rad this bullshit after the first sentence please get off my nut sac

I'm surprised you were able to rad that much, you can barely rit

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 03:15 PM
a typo congrats i dare ya to look at my other posts and try to find a typo. fuckin fool

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 04:47 PM
i know u wish u were like me. lol and when my guy Young Draft signs this contract you are REALLY gonna wanna be like me ;)

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 05:26 PM
lol look for his album in Feb fool. Ill show u who is reaching for stars