PDA

View Full Version : To the MODS.....

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 10:35 PM
Why r there still no female mods? Plenty of females who could do the job......I mean do females have any civil rights on this forum or r we just not acceptable?

Where's the love? I know u r all not sexist......

Cheech Da WildKard
10-29-2005, 10:39 PM
There's no need for anymore Mods

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 10:39 PM
Mind ur business.......go have another beer.

Aclikyano
10-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Mind ur business.......go have another beer.haha..

I got u tho queen...... feel u on dat......
WuCORP need some female mods up in this.........

nah mean.. da hell kinda "real site" run but aint got no female mods?......

^^ Real Real Talk ^^ ......

OneE

Cheech Da WildKard
10-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Mind ur business.......go have another beer.
You mind your business ....the running of this site is not your business, so step off!

Why don't you fetch me a beer?

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 10:43 PM
haha..

I got u tho queen...... feel u on dat......
WuCORP need some female mods up in this.........

nah mean.. da hell kinda "real site" run but aint got no female mods?......

^^ Real Real Talk ^^ ......

OneE

9:|6 9:|6 9:|6

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 10:44 PM
You mind your business ....the running of this site is not your business, so step off!

Why don't you fetch me a beer?
Oh b/c I'm black right.....and female.....see no civil rights........damn it I'm like Martin....I have a dream!

Cheech Da WildKard
10-29-2005, 10:45 PM
Oh b/c I'm black right.....and female.....see no civil rights........damn it I'm like Martin....I have a dream!
Yes to both questions ...

Oh, and you too short.

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 10:46 PM
See.....these mods need to uplift the sistas!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should go on strike.......

36chambers
10-29-2005, 11:06 PM
I dont want to make a girl a mod incase when shes on her period she'll go crazy in the forums...

U know how girls are when they on the rag :lmao:

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:07 PM
OH wow.....I can't even believe u said that........u have disappointed me.........

36chambers
10-29-2005, 11:11 PM
hahaha im playing...

i knew that would catch your eye. 4 real tho, why does there HAVE to be a female mod? The team is ok as it is. And if i was to appoint a new mod, dont you think it would be sexist also 2 just consider female mods and no male mods?

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:12 PM
There r plenty of male mods.......no females.....why don't u take a poll and see what others think....I think the results would surprise u.

At least consider the request.......for me.

Aclikyano
10-29-2005, 11:14 PM
hahaha im playing...

i knew that would catch your eye. 4 real tho, why does there HAVE to be a female mod? The team is ok as it is. And if i was to appoint a new mod, dont you think it would be sexist also 2 just consider female mods and no male mods?

wattup 36 son....
ayo .. I think it be a good idea once we get more hedz @ WuCORP to involve femalez as MODS homie.... cuz all male modz seems discriminate.......
WuCORP tyte as fucc (as a site) so ita be tyte as fucc if we also included femalez as mods also..........
I kno I wud if I was admin here........... cuz ri now itz feelin like a prision n shit
(wit only male as mods)

aight 3 . 6 . peace.

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:17 PM
See.....a sensible male.......

36 I will bother u until we come until an understanding....and believe me I can be annoying......LOL

Aclikyano
10-29-2005, 11:20 PM
See.....a sensible male.......

36 I will bother u until we come until an understanding....and believe me I can be annoying......LOLIm juss speakin real talk homegirl.......
thas all......

Ive been a admin before "2002"
(currently a mod @ crackmuzik).........

thas why I havent really been active hea...... I came today cuz CM down.....

thought Id drop by n support yall somehow

(droppin a few programs)
(droppin some sicc ass flowz)
(droppin some support fo ma homegirl QOP)

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:21 PM
That's what's up.....well I'm glad ur here...it's like fate my brotha......

Prolifical ENG
10-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Im juss speakin real talk homegirl.......
thas all......

Ive been a admin before "2002"
(currently a mod @ crackmuzik).........

thas why I havent really been active hea...... I came today cuz CM down.....

thought Id drop by n support yall somehow

(droppin a few programs)
(droppin some sicc ass flowz)
(droppin some support fo ma homegirl QOP)

why did you choose to link winamp and limewire downloads in the video game forum?

since you are a mod, which forum is the best place for that to go?

born invincible
10-29-2005, 11:23 PM
besides ben and prolific... who else are mods? i didnt know we had anymore. and to be honest... i think we are good with what we got.

no offense QOP!!!

36chambers
10-29-2005, 11:24 PM
There r plenty of male mods.......no females.....why don't u take a poll and see what others think....I think the results would surprise u.

At least consider the request.......for me.I dont need any mods right now tho.

U think everytime i appoint a mod i think... 'hmmm QoP would be nice as a mod... oh shit shes got a vagina, scrap that.' if u do im dissapointed.

We made bigben a mod because no one else contributes like him in the temple of darts and battleground. I made Prolifical a mod because he was always PM'ing me and telling me to close this and delete that etc... so i thought, fuck it, why aint he a mod?

Only place that could need a mod is Gen chat, QoP you will be considered as you post quiet alot there. But which other lady does? Ladysnowblood vanished off the planet... no point in her being a mod, urban angel isnt here enough, neither is Gigy or Krizsy. So who we got beyond that?

I hope you understand where im coming from. Hopefully you know me well enough to know that i wouldn't discriminate against a lady being a mod.

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:25 PM
besides ben and prolific... who else are mods? i didnt know we had anymore. and to be honest... i think we are good with what we got.

no offense QOP!!!

OH come on......I know u built better than that......on any other site there r female mods except here......and females r out numbered......I think it would just be nice to see the male domination shift a little.....

Aclikyano
10-29-2005, 11:26 PM
why did you choose to link winamp and limewire downloads in the video game forum?

since you are a mod, which forum is the best place for that to go?
aight genius .... wea wud u put it?......
aint like there a board called Prog Database..........
so be easy wit tryna teach a nigga real quicc.......

only otha place "I CAN SEE" is General chat..........
but..... thas general chat........ not general programs.......

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:28 PM
I dont need any mods right now tho.

U think everytime i appoint a mod i think... 'hmmm QoP would be nice as a mod... oh shit shes got a vagina, scrap that.' if u do im dissapointed.

We made bigben a mod because no one else contributes like him in the temple of darts and battleground. I made Prolifical a mod because he was always PM'ing me and telling me to close this and delete that etc... so i thought, fuck it, why aint he a mod?

Only place that could need a mod is Gen chat, QoP you will be considered as you post quiet alot there. But which other lady does? Ladysnowblood vanished off the planet... no point in her being a mod, urban angel isnt here enough, neither is Gigy or Krizsy. So who we got beyond that?

I hope you understand where im coming from. Hopefully you know me well enough to know that i wouldn't discriminate against a lady being a mod.Ok so no wins.......Dae is here too.......and so is Kriszy......and I don't bring this subject b/c I wanna be a mod.....that is why I say females....any female.......so ur tell me to leave u alone right?

Prolifical ENG
10-29-2005, 11:32 PM
aight genius .... wea wud u put it?......
aint like there a board called Prog Database..........
so be easy wit tryna teach a nigga real quicc.......

only otha place "I CAN SEE" is General chat..........
but..... thas general chat........ not general programs.......

hahaha :D

i dont know....maybe make a program download thread in general chat so the threads arent forgotten as easily.

36chambers
10-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Ok so no wins.......Dae is here too.......and so is Kriszy......and I don't bring this subject b/c I wanna be a mod.....that is why I say females....any female.......so ur tell me to leave u alone right?
No not at all... dont take it like that.

All im saying is, IF theres a place in Gen chat as a mod i would pick you out of all the ladies on the site as your the most frequent poster there. If you wouldn't want to be a mod then i wouldn't consider any other lady because Krizsy and Dae and the rest i mentioned dont post enough. I dont want a part time mod.

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:33 PM
hahaha :D

i dont know....maybe make a program download thread in general chat so the threads arent forgotten as easily.
Remember......Peace and Love

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 11:35 PM

All im saying is, IF theres a place in Gen chat as a mod i would pick you out of all the ladies on the site as your the most frequent poster there. If you wouldn't want to be a mod then i wouldn't consider any other lady because Krizsy and Dae and the rest i mentioned dont post enough. I dont want a part time mod.
Well....at least u considered it and I thank u for that.....I will not speak of this again (who am I kiddin, yeah I will)......LOL

It's cool......thx 36.......

36chambers
10-29-2005, 11:38 PM
Hey, I love the girls on this site. What can I say? You guys are beautiful as much as smart.

LadySnowBlood is a lovely person, and ive been PM'ing Kriszy back n forth for about a month now :p And we all know about you QoP... your a lovely as them all.

Just understand that i wouldn't think as your a lady, i wouldn't mod you. But maybe we do need a Gen chat mod, the place is a hole. ill think about it...

Aclikyano
10-29-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey, I love the girls on this site. What can I say? You guys are beautiful as much as smart.

LadySnowBlood is a lovely person, and ive been PM'ing Kriszy back n forth for about a month now :p And we all know about you QoP... your a lovely as them all.

Just understand that i wouldn't think as your a lady, i wouldn't mod you. But maybe we do need a Gen chat mod, the place is a hole. ill think about it...
come on 36 ......... mod QOP........... :king:
if tha gen chat need a mod then sheez it..... ha.. http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon3.gif

36chambers
10-29-2005, 11:50 PM
I tell you what tho...

I only mod people who been here for at least 2 years, its just a policy of mine and QoP only been here for a few months. But we could sort something out if the time comes.

born invincible
10-29-2005, 11:58 PM
I tell you what tho...

I only mod people who been here for at least 2 years, its just a policy of mine and QoP only been here for a few months. But we could sort something out if the time comes.

good policy....

but i must say i dont see what the big deal is about being a mod. i mean male/female... it shouldnt matter. when we need one... im sure yall will find one!

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 12:00 AM
yes we should have mods fitting all types of different ppl. right now the majority are white males from Europe. i think that influences some of the things around here. if you have a mix of ppl then you have different view points that might be able to better the site.

i dont want to be mod so dont think im asking for a position, but i think QOP is right and there should be more diversity in who are the mods

36chambers
10-30-2005, 12:02 AM
yes we should have mods fitting all types of different ppl. right now the majority are white males from Europe. i think that influences some of the things around here.
Majority?

We have 4 mods, 2 from Europe, 1 from America and 1 from Canada. Do the math yourself.

Dae Ja Nae
10-30-2005, 12:03 AM

All im saying is, IF theres a place in Gen chat as a mod i would pick you out of all the ladies on the site as your the most frequent poster there. If you wouldn't want to be a mod then i wouldn't consider any other lady because Krizsy and Dae and the rest i mentioned dont post enough. I dont want a part time mod.** cough **D Dae **coughcough ** does post alot ** coughcough ** mostly in The Temple though ** cough **

I vote QOP for female mod ... right now dammit, or I'll ... I'll leave this thread ... lol

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 12:04 AM
got ya you know wat im sayin tho. chea diveristy is great

36chambers
10-30-2005, 12:06 AM
haha u know, if i listened to everyone that suggested something to "improve the site" then you would probably be banned by now Bone Collecta, luckily i dont eh?

Ive had alot of PM's from people you pissed off asking to ban you :lmao:

Bone Collecta
10-30-2005, 12:12 AM
lol they mad cause i have opinions thats all they get mad cause i say something about their fav rapper or something. its truely sad that they want me banned over facts and opinions. smh those are some bitch ass ppl if u ask me :) whats the point if everyone agrees?

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 06:58 AM
I tell you what tho...

First of all like I said I am speakin for all females....and second I was here before the corp went down......it's more than a few months.

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:12 AM
You're a female with terrible opinions and will probably act out of emotion. Bad choice for a moderating position.

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:15 AM
You're a female with terrible opinions and will probably act out of emotion. Bad choice for a moderating position.

Yeah whatever......ur just intimidated.......

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:17 AM
See what I mean...

Btw. I'm admin at the official website of the Wu Tang Clan

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:20 AM
Yeah u wish......

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:21 AM
I'm speaking the truth, babycakes.

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Yeah aight whatever.....

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:23 AM
See thecorpse.com CHEA!

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:24 AM
No need....I see all I need to see here.....ur true colors.

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:27 AM
My true colours are better than yours. ;)

Women...

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:28 AM
LOL....yeah ok.

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:29 AM
*holds picket sign saying* "Say no to female mods!"

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:32 AM
I could care lees about ur opinions......

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:39 AM
I think you're taking this a little too serious. I was hoping for you to indulge in my playful roleplaying game. Bugger.

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:41 AM
U know here is some food for thought......I'm all about fun but someitmes u say mean hurtful things....

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:45 AM
Well, my apologies if my interweb words have hurt your feelings. Jees...

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:48 AM
Well, my apologies if my interweb words have hurt your feelings. Jees...
LOL...u don't get it but it's cool......

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:52 AM
No, you don't get yourself, but that's cool 'cause you're a slobbering retard and I'm the white Jebus.

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:56 AM
Yeah ok....that's ur view of me cool....I'll be that.

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 07:57 AM
Thanks for your cooperation.

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 07:59 AM
Anything for u and to make sure u r happy.......

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 08:04 AM
Don't gay up our compliance now. Teehee...

See ya!

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 08:04 AM
LOL...aight whatever.

Jeru
10-30-2005, 08:19 AM
Who would wanna mod this shithole anywayz

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 08:23 AM
Stop........

Jeru
10-30-2005, 08:24 AM
With?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 08:25 AM
*holds picket sign saying* "Say no to female mods!"
LMAO ... :clap:

Queen Of Poetry
10-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Be nice guys......

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Everybody is bein' nice .... O:)

crass
10-30-2005, 08:24 PM
to QOP, female = QOP

Queen Of Poetry
10-31-2005, 09:20 AM
to QOP, female = QOP

?

num2son
10-31-2005, 10:35 AM
See.....these mods need to uplift the sistas!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should go on strike.......
DONT DO IT.

num2son
10-31-2005, 10:40 AM
Isn't QOP a mod for methical?

Queen Of Poetry
10-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Isn't QOP a mod for methical?

Not anymore......and I don't want to discuss it......

Jeru
10-31-2005, 10:42 AM
Huh, you still are a mod over there Queen

Queen Of Poetry
10-31-2005, 10:43 AM
Huh, you still are a mod over there Queen
what?

I got a nasty email from Alex.......

Alucard Dracu
10-31-2005, 11:36 AM
i will mod her and make her ruler of my cave...then we shall take over the world as night falls and she will mod thee entire planet. muahahahahahaahahahaha muuuahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jeru
10-31-2005, 11:51 AM
what?

I got a nasty email from Alex.......
Well I dunno what it said, but on the site you are still a mod LOL

Queen Of Poetry
10-31-2005, 02:40 PM
Well I dunno what it said, but on the site you are still a mod LOL
LOL....after receiving it I never even went back there.......probably was an imoster sending me the email.

faggot
10-31-2005, 02:52 PM
/

faggot
10-31-2005, 02:58 PM
Cilvaringz is gay.

Woozer
10-31-2005, 05:47 PM
theres no black mods either, i mean, im just saying, theres no black mods,

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 05:52 PM
Mark's black.

faggot
10-31-2005, 06:09 PM
/

36chambers
10-31-2005, 08:21 PM
QoP, we'll notify u if we need u in the future.

Then ill have to interview u over MSN ;)