PDA

View Full Version : A message from Pale Kris

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:21 AM
So my posts lack logic eh? Just cus I proved your ignorant Black Nazi ass whats what? Word 2 the wise sister, you try to sound all deep and shyt, but your embarassing yourself by making stupid threads and retarded comments. You lack the knowledge woman, don't go chasing waterfalls, stick 2 them dick & ballz u used 2.

Did dinosaurs exist...........u retard

Rosa Parks & white Devils........u make me sick u fuckin poor excuse of a human being, get lost or drop dead, do us all and yourself a favour

P.S: never give me feedback on any of your posts cus no matter what, I will always put u in your place cus your nuthin but a closed minded cunt who thinks the white race owes u sumthin cus your black. This ain't the 1500's anymore sister!

peace, fuck a shout out bitch!

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:22 AM
[QUOTE=Aqueousmoon]ROFLMFAO...I will continue to post shit you hate. Yeah, I am that bitch you hate. I would want it no other way. You deserve no PEACE, you should be fucked up the ass and beheaded. Because you are a devil...LOL. Punk ass wanna catch feeling off of an internet site. Suck a fat dick - BITCH.

^ u should be gang raped by the KKK, tortured by crucifying your islam ass and have a rabbi piss on your head u ungrateful whore of allah. Then when your good and dead, some neo nazis should rape u again with a hot curling iron and leave your rotting body with the sign, "OWNED"

step off bitch, u ain't nuthin 2 me, I own your fuckin soul
cunt LMFAO!

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:23 AM
I'm not catchin feelins, I have no feelins, I'm a cold hearted mu'fucka. dick dick dick dick......u got anything else 2 say? I guess not, u must have dick on the mind as well as in your mouth since your a cum guzzlin slut who doesn't know her place in life. Why would I be on the black man when he's busy pickin himself up off tha ground with my fuckin boots on his head? P.s: shouldn't u be out robbin a 7/11 or getting food stamps for your crack baby u ghetto hoe hoodrat? Why don't u get a real job instead of bitching & whining how the white man owes u 4 your ancestors. Your ancesstors are all dead and gone, and u say they deserve to get paid 4 all the labour they suffered 4? Who desevres that money since they all dead? U? LMFAO! typical lazy black person, get a life bitch!
P.S: I ain't on no niggaz dick cus why would I want to live my life by slangin craqck and stealin hub caps like so many of u do?

peace hoe, u OWNED!!

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=Aqueousmoon]WRONG

I'm going to post this so everybody can see how fucked up you are , bitch

go ahead, be my fuckin guest. If your gonna cry and be a lil pussy cus u can't step up 2 me then I'm gonna do the same with alll that "devil" shyt, k u stupid whore? Fuckin typical woman, always gotta go cryin to a moderator or some1 else on this site cus u can't handle being told. your weak, totally weak

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:26 AM
Peace ,

Pale kris has been mad at me every since I express my views on this site. So, If Igatta be banned than I gotta be banned. But, so should he.

Peace. Aqueousmoon

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:30 AM
yeah, that was after you attacked me personally. And Iam woman enough to post my views so everybody can see them.
you just pm all of your hate cuz you are a coward.

TeknicelStylez
10-30-2005, 01:33 AM
LOL you people are cute.

Why don't you stop the kindergarten runnin around and pullin eachothers hair and admit you love eachother.

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:33 AM
Yep, I was woman enough to post that so everyone could see.
You started to pm me with all that punk ass shit

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Peace Teknicel -
I have no love for Pale Kris...lol

36chambers
10-30-2005, 01:36 AM
Take this into PM. We dont want to hear about your lovers tiff.